I'ษฑ Fฮนษณฮฑส…ส…แƒง Fษพาฝาฝ...โ˜ผEโˆ‚ฮนั‚ฮนฮทgโ˜ผ

By Miaka_hime

Being brutally murdered by my own parents wasn't really that much of a nice experience. I close my eyes as a... More

๐ŸŒŸSั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท 1| Cะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั 1๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒŸSั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท 1|Cะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั 2๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒŸSั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท 1|Cะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั 3๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒŸSั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท 1|Cะฝฮฑฯั‚ั”ั 4๐ŸŒŸ

4.7K 191 52
By Miaka_hime

Title:
☩Ɓօօƙ Ӏ ⱳɾօƭҽ íղ ɱყ ƥąʂƭ Ɩíƒҽ☩
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

I finally fulfilled the desire of my past life. I've always wanted to be free, & run away from that hell hole...i did it.

I packed my things and left. I won't let anyone look down on me here! I wish I had that kind of confidence back then...if only I did, things wouldn't have turned out the way it did.

I don't know why I was so timid - my fear led to my death. And... I don't want to die again.

I stare out of carridge window, the scenery changing ever so slowly. I watch the world I made come to life in my very own eyes.

That's right, you heard me!

I reincarnated as a villainess...from a book that I wrote when I was younger on a whim.

Once I turned ten, I became an instant loner at my new school. No one talked to me and looked at me. Everyone avoided me, and I had no friends.

No one befriended me because of my bruises that were visible on my body.
I was bullied for no reason at all.

That's when I was introduced to libraries from my teacher. Every morning, I woke up early to go to school just to avoid seeing my parents.

I spent a lot of time reading in the library. I learnt a lot of new things, absorbing countless pieces of information like an empty sponge.

I thought...my parents would notice me if I was academically smart. I later realised that they never cared about me from the very beginning.

But I didn't stop reading. Reading was my joy. It was an escape from my harsh reality. I hid within stories, hoping for no one to find me.

I was soon attached to the stories I read. So I thought, why not make one of my own?

Starting with the world's name, I named it: 'Rose Creation' or 'La Rosè Crimson'.

A world where magic, nobles & everything fantasy like existed. I made God's as well.

Reiona's we're the highest but they were just my messengers compared to the being that created them.

It was me, the great Claudia!

Or should I say Elisabeth Charalotte because I was disowned yet again from my family in this life.

Reion's were the mid God's. They were spirits that could be summoned but a great sacrifice was needed to use their power.

The lowest ones were not Gods but rather humans blessed by a particular type of God. They were just called the "blessed one" or the "chosen one" because I was too lazy to think of a special title.

I mean who can be asked to plan all the details? Certainly not me!

Anyways, the people I created called the creator, aka me, Anastasia La Rosè Crimson.

In the story that I wrote in my past life, I said that the creator, Anastasia La Rosè Crimson risked her life to save the dying world which resulted her to fall into an eternal coma.

That's why 99.5% of people in this world worship me. I have the whole world on my side, mwahaha!

I thought about adding myself in the story when I was fourteen because of an otome game I played called "God Of Eternity".

I was so bored and ideas weren't coming into my head. Then suddenly inspiration struck me one day and I thought about writing a story inside my story.

Since I have played otome game's before, I wrote about a girl (which was the heroine) attending a school which only nobles and royals are allowed to go.

She was a commoner, blessed by a God.
Yada, yada, yada. Mind you, I was 14 when I completed my story. And looking back...

IT'S SO CRINGE!!! I can't believe I reincarnated as the villainess! 🤦‍♀️

"Miss." The coachman halted my thoughts. I give him nothing but a glance. "We are now at the border."

I nod wordlessly, taking the few belongings I bought with me, stepping off the carriage. As soon as I did, the coachman left just as quickly as he bought me here.

I look beyond the border, seeing outlines of what looked like a village.

Hello new life! Here I come~

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:
Date: Saturday 18th July 2020
Time: 1:51
Word Count: 785
Edited: Tuesday, 17th Jan 2023
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

╔═════☩══🌟══☩═════╗

Ӈí! Ӏ ɦօƥҽ ყօʋ ҽղᴊօყҽɗ ƭɦíʂ ƈɦąƥƭҽɾ ƭօօ~ Ɱąɗҽ ą ᴊօíղƭ ąƈƈ ⱳíƭɦ RíąąӇíɱҽ. Ӏƭ'ʂ ղąɱҽɗ: Ríą_Ɱíą_Ӈíɱҽ ƤƖҽąʂҽ ɗօղ'ƭ ƒօɾɠҽƭ ƭօ ʂʋƥƥօɾƭ ʋʂ! 🥺
╚═════☩══🌟══☩═════╝

Ҽɗíƭ: I was too lazy to rewrite 🥱
So there's not really much of
a difference from before...
hope you still enjoyed reading,
tho lovelies ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 13.3K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
85.5K 157 72
Erotic shots
248K 9.9K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš
229K 33.7K 20
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ