My Celebrity Boyfriend

By iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... More

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of β™₯️
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 17: First Time
Part 18: Busted
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 25: FiancΓ©
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 32: Angels
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Part 37: The Last Part
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 5: First Meeting

7.2K 391 18
By iam_dolly

// The song has nothing to do with this story but it seems nice to listen while reading. Enjoy 😊 //

~~~

"Are you in Thailand?" Mew asked. He don't know how the other party knows his whereabouts that time and why is he in Thailand? Isn't he supposed to be in the Philippines? He is happy but what a sudden change and he is not prepared qnd was caught off guard also, Gulf caught him lying and he was with his ex. He doesn't know how to explain it to the other.

"..." The reply he got from the other person. Sh*t he exclaimed.

"Let's meet please. I will explain" he pleaded the other person but still no reply. He tried calling the other person but it didn't went through. He must be angry Mew thought, yet he can't do anything. He is the one at fault. Why did I not tell him? I should have told him the truth to avoid misunderstanding and yet this happens! How stupid can you be? You should have noticed already that something's off when he asked! Mew's scolding himself.

"sh*t, so stupid Mew, sh*t" he keeps cursing himself. An hour has passed, he sent messages to the other but no luck to avail since there's still no response, he also called him multiple times and it just went to the voicemail.

*Ding*

He received a location pin point. It's near, he immediately grabbed his Big bike key and runs towards the door. He don't want to waste any time, he wants to clear the misunderstanding.

It's just a 20 Minute drive using his bike and on the way his heart is beating so fast, butterflies in his stomach. Aside from the issue, this is the first time that they're going to meet in person. Who would've thought it would be so soon? Just after few months of talking to each other.

The location sent to him is on a small restaubar. After parking his bike, Mew immediately went in to find Gulf. He searched through the crowd and scanned every table. He found the person he is searching for, sitting in the corner. It's the farthest table and most secluded part, he is holding a drink but clearly that he's not drunk yet.

"I'm sorry I'm late" Mew said, while sitting opposite to him. Gulf just nodded.

Gulf is no longer angry, he reads the messages Mew sent to him and he understands him, he is just pissed off that he didn't tell the truth. Of course Mew doesn't know about it yet.

He wants to hug Mew but he didn't. His long time crush is in front of him. He can already die anytime. Gulf set aside his excitement seeing Mew in the flesh he almost screamed but then he remembered he's supposed to be angry.

Mew immediately hold Gulf's hand and explained to him again the situation and assured him that there's nothing in between him and the other person, he just meets with Fai to clarify things with her and tell her that he already have someone in his life and that is the person he is talking to right now.

"It's okay, we are not in a relationship anyway. I'm just a mere fan of yours, nothing special. Are we even friends? I don't know now." Gulf bitterly uttered those words that made the other person who is holding his hand froze. That really slapped both of them hard and it hurts.

"Gulf listen, I know we are not in a relationship, not yet now but I'm courting you aren't I?" He said, begging the other one using his sincerity and his eyes.

"You know what I feel for you, you know my feelings so please don't say that" His eyes were sad while saying those words to her, he is sincere and Gulf definitely can feel it.

Gulf looked up to him and said "It's okay" he made a thin smile to assure the other guy and that made the other person feel relieved.

"So since when did you arrive? Why didn't you tell me? How long are you going to stay na?" Mew asked to divert the topic.

"Just yesterday, that's why I was so tired. I was planning to tell you next week once I've settled things, but this happens" Gulf said while looking at the other persons eyes.

"Sorry na krub. When can we meet again? How long are you staying?" He inquired again.

Gulf ignored Mews question and just starred at him.

"You're handsome in real life! I must be dreaming" Gulf blurted out that made Mew chuckled.

"You will have all the time to look at my handsome face so answer my question first" Mew said unable to stop himself pinching the other guys cheek. So bready.

Gulf explained to him about being an exchange student and that he will be staying until graduation. It made Mew happy, he got to spend time with Gulf for quite a while. He can take his time courting the younger guy.

"Your thai is good. You speak clearly, the last time we talked we're speaking in english and it's so hard. I used up all my brain cells after talking to you that I have to recharge" Mew laughed while he complemented him and smiled. They talk and is catching up things about the two of them when they noticed the time.

"I want to stay a bit more with you but I have early work tomorrow. Let me drive you to your condo" he said.

"No it's okay krub. It's near anyway" Gulf politely rejected the offer. Mew is a public figure, what if someone see him? It'll be an issue.

"No, I insist! C'mon" Mew didn't listen to him and just walks to his bike leaving Gulf with no choice but to follow him.

Gulf's condo is just 5 Minutes drive, so it's really near the bar. Mew sends him to the front of his  door but they saw Bright there standing and waiting.

"Who is he? It's late, where have you been?" before he gets to ask a question, the person standing and waiting already asked Gulf a question, questioning about him.

"He is Mew, Mew Suppasit" Gulf glared at Bright, he knows what his friend's playing at "he is courting me. P'Mew, this is Bright one of my best friend. He came with me as a representative of our college" Gulf introduced the two. Bright wai to the other person and he does the same thing too.

"P'Mew you should leave na, it's late already. Call me when you get home, okay?" he said dismissing the other person to ease the tension from the two guys.

After confirming that the suitor left already.
"You don't have to look like that! He might get the wrong signal" he said to Bright, slapping his arm while laughing.

"Let him be, he hurt my best friend" Bright laughed as well and is messing his hair.

"You! *Laughs* Why are you here?" Gulf asked.

"Oooh, I'm dropping your books off." Bright said. Gulf just noticed that he is holding a lot of books.

"Bright, all these literature books they're all in Thai *sigh* is there a book that is in English? Can we have it in English instead, my brain cells will be dead after I finish this course if all these books are in Thai. Aside from Maths and English subject rest were written in Thai" he is complaining again. Though it's only few books, their major is Math and Applied Statistics so 80% of their books is in English, Gulf's just lazy to read literature books which are written in Thai.

"Unfortunately they don't have it. We're exempted in taking English class by the way" Bright said. Seems this semester will be the hardest. Gulf's looking forward to have English subject so he can rest his mind but it turns out that he won't have the leasure to do so.

"Ugh! Let's go home! I don't wanna be here any longer, it's twice the effort I should exert. I'm tired" Gulf complained while laughing.

"Have it your way! You won't see your Mew if you're going back" He rooled his eyes. Bright jus dismissed him.

"Did you eat? I'm freaking hungry. Cook something please" he asked his friend.

"You... Am I your personal chef?"

"Nope. You're my best buddy *Laughs*" Bright answered.

"Pleaseeee, pretty please, cook for me please" He pleaded again while making cute face.

"Uh, you disgust me. Shooo! Eat some bread first. Let me take a bath then I'll cook" It's helpless, he can't decline the request of his friend.

Bright just laughed and walk to get the bread that is on the table and starts eating while his friend is taking a bath.

*Phone rings*

"heeyyyy, your phone is ringing. Your boyfriend is calling" he shouted then laughs afterwards.

"I don't have a boyfriend." Gulf shouted back.

"*Laughs* Ok ok ok, your suitor is calling" he corrected himself.

"I'm almost done. Answer it for me please" he said.

Bright answered the phone, it's a video call so the caller sees him, but before the caller says something, Bright cuts him off and said without looking at the screen "he is still taking a bath. Can you wait?"

"Why are you in his room?" Mew asked. He is jealous.

"Accusing me aren't we? Didn't you see me when you dropped him off?" Bright said without answering the question. He is messing with him again.

"Then why are still in his room?" The caller asked again. Impatient.

Bright laughed very hard. "Jealous aren't we? I'm sleeping here tonight" he teased the other person "beside him. Hugging his body" Bright added but he just whispered it enough for the other guy to hear. Of course all of it is a lie. If Gulf caught him teasing his man he'll get a smack for sure.

"What?" He caller frowned. He is obviously irritated.

"Bright, is he still on the line?" Gulf said. he's done talking a bath. he forgot to bring a change of clothes, so he went out wearing a robe and is rummaging through his cabinet to get his Pj's. Bright is already used seeing him like this so it's not a big deal to him but that's not case on the other listener through the phone.

"Yup!" He showed her the phone with the face of the caller on the screen.

"Talk to him first, let me just change." he talks to Bright again after confirming that the caller is still on the line.

"You heared him? Bear with me for the meantime while he's changing" Bright said, grinning and teasing the caller again.

He is irritated that his friend is still in his room. He is jealous and the person who he is jealous with keeps on teasing him and that makes him more irritated.

Gulf finally took the phone from his friend. he is looking for something to cook for Bright.

"aren't you sleepy yet?" Gulf asked. How I can sleep if I know that someone is with you in your room Mew said to himself.

"Not yet. What are you doing krub?" Mew asked since the other guy seems to be busy rummaging something.

"Searching something to cook since someone asked me to cook for him" he said while rolling his eyes. Mew gets more irritated.

"Why don't you let him cook for himself then?" He sounds pissed already.

"That guy? Naaahh... I don't want to burn my condo yet" Gulf said laughing.

"Oy oy oy! I'm not that bad" Mew heared someone shouted at the background but he didn't mind it.

They're chit-chatting while he is cooking.

"Ay it's time for you to go back to your dorm!" He heard Gulf; chasing the other man off.

"but I will be sleeping here *Laughs*" he heared the other man said it out loud. It's obviously to annoy him but before he can react Gulf already said "He is leaving, don't mind him" with that he felt relieved.

They still talked for at least an hour or so before they went to bed.

The next succeeding days both of them are busy so they don't have a chance to meet again. They've decided to meet on his free day which is also Gulf's free day. He wants to take him to some place with a good view.

He went to pick him up. He is stunned how beautiful he is standing there but he also saw the guy he is jealous of. He is standing opposite of Gulf, they're both laughing and he is annoyed of that sight.

~~~~~

// Possessive Mew is in the house 😂
Once again! Sorry for typos or grammatical errors. I'm too lazy to fix it but I'll do it if I have time 😂

Love lots ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.7K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
109K 6.5K 50
Mewgulf fan fiction will contain steamy moment πŸ”₯ comedy book with many questionable moments I hope you will enjoy πŸ˜‰ Gulf was the office hottie go...
19.6K 1.3K 16
βœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
11.6K 632 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...