EA X BBB: Dimensional Breakout

By maeed437

Ali is now 15 years old, three years after Misi: Neo. Ali is still chasing the love of his life, Alicia but... More

He Already Knew
The "Last Mission"
Where Is He ?
Getting Some Replacements
Green Hood
Taking Out The Trash
Going For A Date
New And Old Recruits
Truth Revealed
A Very Unexpected Turn
Project Armored Humans and Project Beast Machines
An Event That Haunts Forever
The Begining Of Dimensional War
New And Improved Numeroz
Returning Old Enemies
The Plan Uncovers
The Ultimate Mission (Part 2)
Strangers From Space
Warzone
The End (Finale)
New story !
A Cool Idea I Got

The Ultimate Mission (Part 1)

675 30 10
By maeed437

Previously ...

Aaron walked away and continue to finish what he started, the project that can destroy MATA and take over Cyberaya.

Now

Uno came to Aaron to check on the new "Beast" that can give him an advantage towards his goals, destroy MATA and take over Cyberaya for the new Ultimate Master's grand plans. Before he left his room, his hologram communicator turned on and revealed three people, one of them is very unexpected if the other Numeroz saw him. Uno smirked and continue to speak with the three figures.

?: How's the progress on taking down MATA, I have spent nearly half of my money to fund this project and so-called plan to take over the world. I don't want MATA to know that I'm destroying them.

??: Don't worry Othman, we will succeed. All we need to do is wait, you all want to be the ultimate beings in the world, don't you ?

???: Of course, now I need to get the codes to MATA's security system. Since Ali died, I can't get anymore of the required info !

Uno: Don't worry Neonimus according to my henchemen, Ali is alive but his status is still not publically revealed yet.

Othman: Then what are we waiting for ? Release the "Beast" !

Uno: Heh, I'm more than happy to do that. Just the advantage I need to get rid of that boy and the agency.

Mamak Maju

Alilicia are on a date just like Ali promised. Alicia is happy as she can finally spend more time alone with her boyfriend or she loves to call "dork". Alicia knows that Ali sometimes can be a little childish or too dumb to know things like pickup lines or too straight forward answers when Ali asked a question. Which is like it happened yesterday.

Flashback a few days before

Alilicia were hanging out at the Academy lounge with the others but they are busy. So Ali decided to ask Alicia the meaning of the short forms of a few words that he really doesn't understand.

Ali: Hey Alicia, what does IDK, LY and TTYL means ?

Alicia: I don't know, love you, talk to you later.

Ali: *blush* O-okey, I'll just ask Khai.

Alicia: What ? I don't get it.

Ali: *still blushing* I'm gonna go, um bye !

Flashback end

Alicia: Hehe, your just cute when your clueless.

Ali: Who's cute ?

Alicia: Of course it's you dork ! The question you asked me a few days ago, I answered it but you misunderstood. Though I really meant what I said.

Ali: So it was really the answer ? I thought you don't know and said that you love me, haha I'm being stupid again.

After 2 minutes of waiting, the food they ordered has arrived and ready to be eaten. They enjoyed the date like they are the best couple in the world. Ali felt like he he's the best in the world, meeting Alicia wasn't a mistake at all ! His and her faces were close, very close. Their faces started to heat up due to blushing very hard, slowly Alilicia's faces get closer, closer and .....

CHUP

Ali kissed Alicia right at the lips, both are blushing mad dark colour of red. Once they let go, Rahul, the strict uncle of Alicia, along with General Rama walked towards Ali with straight, unfazed looks on their faces. Ali started to shake in fear as he doesn't want to be beaten up by the Butterfly General and the spatula throwing indian fry cook. Slowly Rama walked towards Ali and he raised his hand, Ali just closed his eyes and expected the worst. But nothing bad happened, General Rama patted Ali's shoulder with a smile, a bright friendly smile.

Ali: Your not going to beat me up ?

G.Rama: No, your the first ever person dared to kissed Icha right at the lips.

Rahul: Yes, you have guts ! Like a real man, you have courage. Congrats !

Alicia: Your not mad ?

G.Rama: Why should I ? Ali is a good boy and a brave and smart like his mother, Agent Aliya.

Ali: Aw, you praised me too much.

Alicia: Now let's go before you become a giant red tomato.

Alicia pulled Ali to the back of the restaurant where the kitchen is, Ali was confused by her actions.

Ali: What are we doing here ? You said we'll to go to the Academy ?

Alicia: There is an entrance to the Academy right here, since the old Academy is destroyed, we can use this entrance.

Ali: Ooh.

They went down the hidden elevator that was in the back of kitchen, in the storage room. After a few minutes, the two are now at the Academy with all the other young agent just chilling at the lounge. All of them are there except Rudy and Iman.

Ali: Where's the edge lord hedgehog ?

Moon: You mean Rudy ? He's probably dating with Iman.

Alicia: Iman isn't here too ?

Zass: Nope, they are dating. It's a relief that no good hedge hog is not around ! I can's stand his "Ceh". Every time !

Khai: Anyways, I'm bored, there is nothing to do ! No training, no missions and no making or repairing gadgets.

Roza: Hey Alilicia, I heard that Rizwan gave out some info about the Numeoz, is it true ?

Ali: Yeah and stop calling us Alilicia, it's embarrassing !

Roza: Sorry, my tongue slipped but it's cute, you guys are dating and both start with the word "Ali".

Jet: But why would Alicia choose him instead of me ? I'm way better. *smirk*

Ali: Your just a playboy, a pervert and a jerk that wears heels. *smirk*

Jet: Wha- Yo-how I wha ?

Upon hearing what Ali said, Jet was speechless that he can't utter a proper word like his mouth was tied up. The others just laugh at him as he can't say anything to counter Ali's words, it's true he's a playboy and a pervert, also a jerk that wears heels. He was embarrassed. After the laughter, Rudy and Iman came to rest up, especially Rudy since he got a black eye. Everyone looked at him, questioning of why he has a black eye on his right.

Khai: Whoa, what's with the black eye, Rudy ?

Mika: Yeah, what did you do ?

Rudy: Umm.........

Flashback on

Rudy was walking through the hallways of the Academy to head towards the cafeteria to get some snacks. After a bit of walking, he arrived at the desired location to only find the hidden psychopath Iman sitting nearby on one of the tables. Out of people, he finds Iman, the psycho girl that is crazily obsessed about him. He was about to abort his needs to grab a snack, before he can turn around, something like cloth wrapped around his neck, pulled him backwards and slammed him to a table. It hurts, alot. He tried to get up but Iman took a mug and smacked his right eye, hard. Rudy yelped in pain as he covers his aching eye with his hands

Rudy: Arg ! Ssst why did you do that ?!

Iman: Oh nothing, just a little warning of not to run from me. Alright ?

Rudy: A-a-alright.

Iman: Now, let's got, shall we ?

Flashback off

Mika: So ....? What happened !?

Jet: Why do you look scared ?

Khai: And why are you always with Iman ?

Rudy: Actually Iman is a psy-

Iman: *death glare*

Rudy: I mean, I was at the cafeteria with Iman.

Others: Oh.

Chris: I thought I heard you said Iman is psychopath. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Suddenly the speakers turned on and Agent Geetha's voice is heard through the speakers.

Speakers: Attention all young agents, please report to the breafing room immediately.

Ali: Come on, let's go !

Brefing Room

All young agents arrived at the Brefing Room to report in for the mission about to be given. All of the Mentors and the Chief Pillars are also at there in person. The mission is rather important by the Chief Pillars being in the room in person.

Ganz: Is everyone here ?

Alicia: Yes General.

Dayang:Okey, proceed General.

G.Rama: As you know the new plans of Numeroz ?

All young agents: Yes General !

G.Rama: We have discovered multiple caves that could be possible to locate Dr.Aaron's lab, we were also informed that there would be a lot of stolen Azurium stored in the caves. Your mission is to locate their lab, secure stolen Azurium and find if needed, destroy the lab containing Uno's Beast Machine Project. Be prepared because our sources discovered that nearly all criminals in Cyberaya are forming an alliance with Numeroz to take down MATA. Including Neonimus and a few unknown enemies. Prepare with the best equipment, the'll be a lot of guards.

Numeroz Cave

Uno: Is the Beast ready ?

Aaron: Certainly.

Uno: HAHAAHA !

Cinco: Here it is.

The said beast machine came with loud crashing noises as it walks with it's metal four legged body. It has wings that stretched five metres long and the dark brownish colour, bright yellow optics can make anyone intimidated. Uno smirked behind his mask as he is now begining the first phase of his plans. The beast then transforms into a human sized robot with beasty features and a symbol on it's chest.

Beast: I am Predaking, the mighty beast machine came to serve you *bows*

Uno: I'm the need of assets like you, Predaking.

Aaron: Um, Uno, I have a lab filled with more of the beast machines hidden in one of the caves far from here. They might also be ready to be used to conquer Cyberaya. But they need time.

Uno: Well, inform me if they are ready, my Ultimate Master will be very delighted to have an army of beast machines.

============================
Oh no ! Looks like MATA is in danger. Will MATA is able to prevent this catastrophic event ?

Stay tuned

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !!!

maeed437 out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.6K 44
Ali and Alicia are now in secondary school, SMT Cyberaya. They're now two trained teenage agents and will face missions even more dangerous compared...
50.3K 1.1K 30
Since theres not that many ejen ali English fanfics I'll make one here it's been 3 years ever since ali joined MATA and during those three years he f...
503 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
33.3K 1.2K 46
Sequel to "The More You Hate, The More You Love" A year has passed, the events of Mission: Neo has passed, and Viktor ceased to exist. As punishment...