Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Im...

By FeirceAngel

Imagines for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Will have: • fluff • angst • yandere • lime Will not have: • lemon ___... More

| Introduction | Requests CLOSED|
| Imagine #1 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #3 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #5 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #7 | Pillar Men
| Imagine #8 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #9 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #10 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #11 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #12 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #14 | Kars
| Imagine #15 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #16 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #17 | Kars
| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #20 | Dio Brando
| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Imagine #22 | Bruno Bucciarati
| Imagine #23 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #24 | La Squadra
| Imagine #25 | Kars
| Imagine #26 | Passione
| Imagine #27 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #28 | Passione
| Imagine #29 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #31 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders
| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli
| Request #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Request #3 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #4 | Dio Brando
| Request #5 | Okuyasu Nijimura
| Request #6 | Guido Mista
| Request #7 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Request #8 | Robert E. O. Speedwagon
| Request #10 | Noriaki Kakyoin
| Request #11 | Dio Brando
|Request #12 | Santana
| Request #13 | Jotaro Kujo
| Request #14 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #15 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Request #16 | Dio Brando

| Request #9 | Josuke Higashikata & Rohan Kishibe

3.8K 111 96
By FeirceAngel

Requested By: @WeebSan0942

Title: "Taken"

Pairing: Josuke x (Stand user) reader x Rohan

A/n: hope you like it! 

Word Count: 1564

~

Life's not exactly going according to plan at the moment.

The idea was to find the serial killer who has been plaguing Morioh for years. 

That part was a success.

Then, defeat him with the other Stand users...

That part hasn't come to fruition yet. 

In fact, you're beginning to believe it never will because you've found yourself in an undesirable situation.

The man you were looking for turned out to be looking at you instead. Specifically, at your hands. 

And, here you are, in his rather normal home, tied to a chair with your precious hands being held by a blond psycho who wants to kill you... and keep your hands as some sort of trophy or companion? You're not a hundred percent sure of what he wants to do with them, but you know it's not good.

"So beautiful," he breathes out, gently caressing your appendages. 

You try to relax and act calmly, knowing that one wrong move means your certain death. 

"You know," you say quietly, "If you killed me, my hands wouldn't last long before they'd start to rot, which means it would be a good idea to keep me alive a bit longer."

He looks to you, as if he forgot you were there. 

His eyes narrow but you remain composed, "You just don't want to die."

You blink slowly, refraining from shrugging.

"But... you do have a point."

|||||

Rohan glares at his most recent photograph, crumpling it in one smooth movement. He can't focus on anything with the knowledge that you're missing. You're most likely trapped by the murder and that fact scares him more than anything.

He can't loose you.

Standing, he gives up and picks up the phone. He hates to do this, but his hate of the murderer runs deeper.

"Josuke, we need to do something."

|||||

Ever since you've gone missing, the teen with the pompadour has been frantic. He can't even sleep at night, thoughts of you eating away at his mind. 

So, when his phone rings, he picks it up instantly, "Hello?"

"Josuke," the voice at the other end is not who he expected. "We need to do something."

He blinks for a second, "Rohan?"

"Yes, this is Rohan," he growls, adding a faint insult for good measure.

Josuke rubs the back of his neck, "I assume you're talking about Y/n, right?"

"Of course, why else would I call you?!" 

Before Josuke can respond, he continues, "Y/n is somewhere in Morioh and if we need to tear this whole town to the ground to find her, I am willing to do it."

"I agree! I'll meet you in five minutes, I know who can help!"

He hangs up, not specifying where exactly they would meet, much to Rohan's annoyance.

|||||

"Him?" Rohan looks at the man Josuke brought along with contempt and a bit of interest. 

Yuya Fungami stares the mangaka down coolly, "I'm only helping because Josuke healed my injuries."

"Well, can you find Y/n or not?" 

"Relax, Rohan, he can find her!"

Yuya glances at the males, "Do you have anything of hers?"

They both nod, Rohan producing a shirt from his bag while Josuke showcases a sweater. Surprised, they gaze icily at each other.

"Where did you get that?!" They exclaim at the same time.

Josuke goes red in the face, "She had a sleepover with me and Okuyasu and she left it." He refocuses, "How about you?!"

Rohan shrugs indifferently, "She stayed the night when a storm broke out. I wasn't going to make her walk home in the rain."

"But how'd she forget her shirt?!"

"I lent her my clothes because hers were dirty!" He defends.

During their little conversation, Yuya has managed to obtain her scent and begin to track her whereabouts. 

"Are you coming?" He calls over his shoulder.

Rohan and Josuke trudge after him, determination in their veins. 

They will get Y/n back no matter what.

|||||

Shuddering, you lean against the attic wall, trying to ignore the pain. 

Your captor had taken your suggestion into account. But, he came up with a solution a bit different to yours.

Glancing at your wrist, you swear you can feel immense pain where your hand used to be. The bandages are red with dried blood, but you're not complaining. At least you're still alive.

Breathing deeply, you focus on something else, anything else, to take your mind off of the horrors you've experienced.

Hopefully someone will save you soon. 

Unfortunately, your Stand is not a fighting type. Your Stand can be used for reconnaissance and tracking, but you're absolutely useless when it's time to fight. Which really, really blows. 

 The stairs creak, sending you into a fresh wave of panic. 

It's getting harder to breathe as you gaze wide-eyed at the trap door leading to the attic. Maybe someone's heard your muffled cries? Most unlikely, but you can't stop yourself from hoping.

The door squeals open slowly. Too slowly. 

If it were Kira, then he wouldn't hesitate to throw the door open. 

Sitting up straighter, you stare in disbelief and relief as your friends Josuke and Rohan appear. 

The gag covering your mouth stops you from joyfully calling out their names, so you struggle to worm your way nearer to them.

They freeze.

"Y/n?! Oh my god!" Josuke is quick to kneel and check you over for any wounds. When he sees your hand, or lack thereof, he growls. 

Rohan works steadfastly to remove your bounds, his gentle touch providing you with comfort. 

"How did this happen? [Crazy Diamond]!" 

Before his Stand can heal you, you shy away, "No! If you fix me, my hand will come back and he'll know something's wrong!"

Rohan frowns, drawing you close, "He has your hand?"

You shakily nod.

"That bastard," Josuke seethes, helping you stand.

"We should leave now," Rohan states, as they help you down the stairs. 

Your tears stop as you allow the males to assist you, hating how weak you seem at the moment. If only none of this ever happened!

Naturally, it doesn't help that you happen to greatly admire the boys who rescued you. Both are strong and handsome, and yet different in their own ways. 

Rohan likes to have time alone to spend devoted to his great works while Josuke surrounds himself with his friends and enjoys video games. Each has a sense of pride, whether it be about accomplishments or hair. 

They are truly one of a kind.

And they're saving you from the clutches of that madman, a reality that you're just now fully coming to terms with. 

As soon as you're out the door, Rohan opens his car, allowing you to slink into the front seat. Josuke moves into the back and Rohan begins to drive away. 

"We have to get Mr. Jotaro and the others, then you can fix my hand and we can go after him," you say, tears of relief falling from your e/c eyes. 

"Of course, but right now we need to help you. You're not hurt anywhere else, are you?"

You shake your head.

"He didn't... touch you anywhere else?" 

"No," you answer, still shaken up by the whole ordeal. "Do you have any painkillers?"

"Sorry, but we're almost at Jotaro's hotel, then I can fix your hand," Josuke reassures.

Sure enough, the car pulls into the parking lot and everyone rushes into the building. 

After explaining all that you can remember, with Rohan using [Heaven's Door] to help out on things you couldn't quite remember, you allow [Crazy Diamond] to repair your appendage.  

Glad to be free of the pain, you hug him, "Thank you!" 

His cheek heat up at your actions as Rohan looks on with jealousy. Before he can do anything, though, you turn and crush him in your arms, "Thank you so much!"

You realize your actions and shy away, "Without you, I would be- well, I don't even want to think about it..."

"Then don't. We'll deal with this Yoshikage Kira, now that we know what he looks like, and what his Stand can do, it'll be easy," Jotaro says, placing a comforting hand on your shoulder. "You did good."

You nod, trying to remain collected when all you want to do is hold someone close and cry your fears away. 

"Will you be alright alone for a bit?" Josuke asks, concern discernible in his blue eyes. 

You firmly dip your head, "Yes, just beat that son of gun real hard for me, okay?"

"He's going to regret the day he was born," Rohan assents, clenching his fist in anger.

You chuckle, "Good."

|||||

"An ambulance?" You repeat in disbelief. "He was done in by an ambulance?!"

"Yeah," Josuke laughs, "We were surprised too."

"It was very anti-climatic, but at least the bastard's dead now," Rohan smiles. 

"I'm just glad you're both okay," you bring them into a group hug, one arm around each of them. "Thank you again for recusing me."

"Anytime, dear."

"I'd never let you down."

|Bonus|

It's been a few days since the incident and everything has pretty much gone back to normal. 

Except for one thing...

"Y/n, we can't hold off any longer," Josuke states, standing before you along with Rohan.

You glance at them nervously. What's wrong?

Before you can process their actions, they lean forward and press their lips against your cheeks, stunning you. 

They give you space, watching with pleasure as you become flustered before walking off.

You regain your cognitive abilities.

"What the hell?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 50.9K 155
Starting in 19th century England, where will (Y/N)'s ludicrous escapade take her? Based off the animes, but events may be different. Some yandere cha...
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
253K 4.9K 68
*REQUESTS CLOSED* JoJo's Bizarre Adventure loves you!!! (Warning: Mostly Jotaro x reader) (I don't own any of these characters or the Jjba cinematic...
62.3K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...