Gay for you

By Keeshwar

[COMPLETED] Arne Cabral, an eighteen-year-old boy who is in love with his best friend. His *male* best friend... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 1
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 2
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 3
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 4
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 5
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 6
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 7
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 8
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 9
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 10
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 11
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 12
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 13
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 14
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 15
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 16
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 17
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 18
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 19
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 21
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 22
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 23
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 24
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 25
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 26
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 27
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 28
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 29
GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 30
EPILOGUE-1
EPILOGUE-2
SURPRISE!
IMPORTANT

GAY FOR YOU: CHAPTER 20

888 42 29
By Keeshwar

[CHANGE OF POVS' AHEAD AND A LITTLE BIT OF DISTURBING CONTENT. JUST BEWARE]

FEIVEL'S POV

We are fifteen minutes on the road taking us to the outskirts of the city. I am the one driving us, obviously, and Arne is on the passenger seat and been pouting for right fifteen minutes with his arms folded and glaring at the window shield.

What made your sweet Arne pout? Well... Me. Not entirely my fault though. *shrugs*

**Fifteen minutes earlier**

"Get in," I say opening the door for him as my hand indicating the way.

He narrows his eyes giving me a small smile, shaking his head he gets into the seat. "Definitely not "friends" " he mutters as I close the door.

'Yeah, babe. Not just friends, anymore ' I mumble to myself before I rush towards my seat.

"So... Where are we going?" he asks just when I start the engine.

"Umm.. you'll see when we get there. Surprise" I say with a smirk.

"But I want to know, Fei. Please"

"No can do" I shrug, the smirk not leaving my face.

"Bu-"

"Nuh-uh"

********
Since then he's been sulking. His lips pursed out, arms folded to the chest and his gaze avoiding mine.

"Stupid. Idiot. Fool" he grumbles.

I laugh out loud this time, avoiding it for a while, gaining a deathly glare from him. "Just a bit more, shorty. We are almost there". I say between my laugh.

"There where? Feivel" he whines making me smile.

"Patience, baby" I let out his nickname in my head, which shut him out immediately. I smirk pretending not to be bothered by his blush. *pretending*

I pull over into free space. I unbuckle my seat and move over to his. I hover his frame with mine which widens his eyes. "Wh-what are you doing?" he questions moving back until he hit his head to the window.

"Unbuckling your seat belt. Duh," I smirk rolling my eyes.

"S-shut up. And I can do it myself" he slaps my hand away and pushes me back to my seat. I fall back with a thud and laugh. I slip out a black cloth from my back pocket.

"Turn around" I instruct holding out the blindfold.

Arne, who now had unbuckled his seat belt looked at me, annoyed. "What now, Fei?"

"Just turn around, please. This is last time" he glares before turning. And I place the fold over his eyes and tie a loose yet secured knot.

"Yes, last time I'm coming on a date with you too" he huffs.

"Oh, we will see that baby," I say smirking and kissing the side of his head.

I run around to reach him and open the door. I gently take his hand and help him out. I then, run to the trunk and grab a few things.

I hold his hand and tug to the direction of our destination.

-----------

ARNE'S POV

Fei was gone for a minute before I felt a tug on my hand and the shivers that ran to my spine, I knew it was him.

We walked forward on, what it felt a rough patch of way. I step carefully, not having to create a scene falling down.

I was pouting the whole way here, that I didn't even take notice of the place. The last thing I paid attention was that we weren't in the city. Somewhere, full of greens surrounding the roads on both sides. And again, I spaced out.

The only thought on my way here was "what would happen after this?" To us, to me, to junior.

I was sure as hell that junior is Feivel's life. And I'm proud that my idiotic, childish best friend turned out to be such a great father. But, I was scared of us.

We were now in a sensitive phase, I could never go back and change anything. But, I can't trust. I can't trust that I could give Feivel an honest chance. Or maybe I'm afraid that I would actually give him a chance and end up being hurt in the end.

Again.

As I said before "this is last time for us" and try to make everything between us, not normal, but good enough to smile when we meet again.

[A/N: I felt my emotions overflow here. Anyway, continue]

I'm not ready to get hurt.

To hurt him.

To hurt us.

To hurt them.

Suddenly, our walk came to a halt. Making me hit my head to his hard chest. Seems like he's been staring.

"Hey, are you okay?" I felt his palm on my left cheek caressing. He then wipeout something from cheeks. I lunge my hand to my face to notice that my blindfolded eyes have been flowing.

I have been crying.

"O-oh, no. T-this is nothing. Maybe the irritation from the fold. Are we there yet?" I say in a crooked voice wanting to be convincing.

I was literally crying at thought of leaving him. How could I possibly leave him?

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Let me take down the fold" his voice downpouring sadness.

"Don't be, Fei. I'm okay" I smile looking at his seeming direction. He tugs the blindfold and slips it away from my eyes over my shoulders which made me stand an inch away from my face.

I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the daylight. The first thing, I see Feivel smiling sadly at me. I return a gleeful grin which makes him chuckle. He cups my face and rubs out the remaining tears.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles.

"Oh, shut up, Fei and tell me where ar-" I trail off as I turn to look at our surrounding and stand stunned.

A whole field of lavender and sunflowers with a path to walk at intervals. Two bicycles parked feet away from our stand. A basket placed beside the cycles which god knows what in it and a picnic mat sticking out the basket. The wind flow making the whole area soak in mind-calming fragrance.

I smile wide at the most beautiful scene I have seen my whole life. I feel my eyes go wide and search across the whole space. "This is so beautiful" I slip out my thoughts forgetting the presence beside me.

"Yeah, really beautiful" I detach my eyes from the gorgeous sight before me to the equally gorgeous man and find him already looking at me, instead of the field, with a smile tugged on his face. A blush stain my cheeks as I immediately turn away.

"S-So... What now?" I ask not being able to bear his eyes on me anymore.

"Now... Off we go" he says before climbing onto one of the bicycles with the picnic basket at the back seat and riding away.

I stand there dumbfounded. "Hey!" I yell making him press the breaks.

"What? Take yours and race me" he says with a smirk.

"No fair when you have already started" I exclaim walking to the cycle and climbing on.

"Come here and then we race"

I peddle towards him and break off to his side. "Let's do it now" I smirk back with "it's on"

I stare into his eyes closing in. He looks shocked but doesn't try to move holding his breath and gulping loud. I smirk and peddle away leaving him baffled.

"Hey! Now that's cheating" he yells rushing over to me.

"Come on, dumbass" I laugh riding away at a good pace.

He catches up to me and just then I overtake. We race up the place before I screeching halt and announce my victory.

"I won!" I scream in joy fist-pumping in the air.

"You cheated!" Feivel yell.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I shrug innocently hiding a smirk.

"Oh, you don't? You definitely cheated, when you tried to ki-" he stops turning red.

"I tried what?" I say knowing exactly what he meant.

"Fuck it! It's a fact that you cheated" he huffs crossing his hands.

"Oh, Fei just admit it that you're a sour loser. You were the one who was consumed in your dreamland" I laugh loudly remembering his reaction when I closed the distance between us. He kept staring at my lips and licking his own. Pervert.

"Shut up" he huffs before grabbing the basket from his backseat and walk towards a clearing. A smile tugs on my lips as I watch my idiot doing the work like a gentleman.

I watch him lay out the mat and place the basket on it. He then picks out some of my favourite snacks that I have been craving for while but haven't had any, due to my hectic schedule. I am all hunger after cycling.

I walk towards him and sit down on the mat beside him smile never leaving my face. I nudge his shoulder playfully. "What?" he says not meeting my eyes and looking down the mat. His brown strands fall over his eyes making him look breathtaking. I nudge again and receive a serious "what?" in return but I assure you, I could see a small smile playing on his lips, through his strands.

"I'm sorry" I mumble with no regret or resentment but contentment. It's been so long I have laughed this good.

"Nah," he now faces me with a grin. Like he has been reading my mind he let out the next words. "It's been so long since I have seen you laugh. I'm glad you like it here" he finishes with one of his charming smiles.

I feel my eyes water at the smile but I blink away. I missed him. I missed his smile.

"I missed you" I let my thoughts slip for the first time since I met him. The words took me by surprise and him, stunned. I blush and try to come up with an excuse "I-" but fail.

His breathing seems to be stopped as his eyes widen. His lips quiver making his watery eyes shimmer in the light. "I-i missed you too. S-so much" he chokes out with a sad smile.

I place my hand on his cheek and wipe his tears just like he did to me earlier. I smile at him, receiving a mirroring smile from him.

We stare in silence just when my stomach takes charge and grumbles. We both laugh as Feivel takes out a box full of my favourite Spaghetti with ginger and tomato sauce.

(A/N: I was utterly hunger and craving when I wrote this. Ugh!)

I take a spoonful of delight in my mouth and moan as the flavour of ginger explore in my mouth. "This is so good," I say gushing another spoon in.

"Thank you" Feivel shrugs and eat in silence.

"What? You are telling me you made this? And you want me to believe that?" I chuckle and eat nonetheless.

"I feel offended now. Sure, I would probably burn the house if you asked me to cook four years ago but now, I could cook decently. I have a son to cook for, remember?" he says munching on the food.

"Oh, if you say so," I mumble and keep eating, like he said, "his" cooking.

We eat in silent admiring the beauty around us. No one let out anything until we empty our shares with a burp.

"Wanna lie down" Feivel offers lying on the mat. I follow his lead and lie straight staring the clear sky and dullen rays cross the blue map. It's been two hours or so since we met in the afternoon so the sun would soon be set.

I pick out a pack of Doritos of our favourite flavour and start munching on it. Fei, on the other hand, grabs Trix. We lie in silence unconsciously moving towards each other until our heads touch. Now we relax.

[BEWARE]

"You know..." Fei speaks after a long comfortable silence. "I used to come here often in the beginning when I left home. This is actually between my old place and the current one. When Miaa used to have her unreasonable torture I used to walk away and spend hours and hours under some tree, viewing the flowers and inhaling the fragrance. It was so soothing to the soul. I used to calm down immediately then walk back to that house of torture just for my unborn kid" he inhales deeply maybe recalling the moments.

I stare blankly at the seemed helpless man. I thought I was left alone to face the world, to face my depression but at least I had Jackson, my family to my side. Who did he have? He was here, alone facing everything. Sure, he had his parents, but they weren't free enough to pat his back when he needed. To encourage him when he felt low. He was just left. Alone.

"I thought of running away from her, the kid, the torture. But, I couldn't. I just couldn't do it. I felt so responsible for the unborn that it hurt my heart to think that his own mother wanted to kill him" I feel my heart drop at the thought of junior not been there. My fist clench in anger, when thinking of that bitch of a woman. "She never wanted this. She once said that she shouldn't have told me about the child and just aborted. She thought I wouldn't man up. But, I did. When she saw us together that day, it made her decision. She couldn't stand the thought that I left her, for you. That you were the one, I actually loved. She then decided to tell me about the child then convince to abort" he inhales deeply frowning at the facts.

"When I couldn't bring myself to abort the unborn. She decided to play along for some time and drop the baby anyway. But, I was there at every step watching her. She couldn't possibly do it. Later, after the delivery I came to know that she used some..." he closes his eyes and blinks back the tears forming. "...s-she used some kind of pills to kill the baby inside" I gasp covering my mouth tearing up. What kind of mother does that?

"What kind of mother or woman does that?" he yells. "I was disgusted. But Arne," a smile immediately tug of his lips. "My little Arne is a fighter. He fought against everything and made it to the world. To my world and made me the happiest person alive" he chuckles shaking his head to the sides not noticing a tear escape his left eye.

I quickly sit up pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry, F-Fei. I'm sorry" I sob in his neck. I feel him tug my shirt at the back and pull me closer before choking on a cry. "I'm sorry that I-I wasn't here with y-you. I'm sorry that I-I blamed you for l-leaving me when you were here s-suffering on your own. I'm s-so sorry" I tighten my hold on his shoulders and drive my face down his neck.

"I-I'm sorry for l-leaving you, shorty. I will n-never leave you again. I missed you" he pulls me by the midsection towards his now bigger frame that I was now straddling him.

"I won't let you leave me. I'm sorry, Fei" I choke out.

"Stop apologizing," he says and we fall into silence.

We sit there in each others' arms for what it felt like hours before one of us spoke and that one was Fei. And it took my breath away.

"I love you, shorty. Will you be my boyfriend?"

---------------------

SUCH A LONG ASS CHAPTER. BUT SO MUCH DEVELOPMENT.

I HOPE YOU GUYS AND HAVING A GREAT TIME READING THE BOOK. GO ON.

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY🖤 love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.6K 40
Amar and Adrian have never gotten along. Amar has had to deal with quite a bit of bullying due to the smaller boy and his friends, although it's anno...
1.9K 118 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
8.4K 274 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
54.4K 1.6K 23
Riley always had everything he could ever ask for thanks to his rich dad. Well... almost everything. The hardest thing for a rich kid to get is real...