Always and Forever (Merlin)

By Dollophead111

Modern AU Merthur. Everybody knows not to mess with Merlin because then you'll have to deal with Arthur. Appa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

A/N

440 8 0
By Dollophead111

Hello everybody! Hope you are all doing well.

This is going to be a Modern AU Merthur high school fanfiction. Don't like, don't read.

There are going to triggers in this story. I'm rating it mature for those certain triggers.

Trigger Warnings:

~Eating disorder

~Bullying

~Mentions of abuse/Sexual abuse

~Cute smut, nothing explicate

~Depression

~Talk of self harm/Past talk of harming oneself

~Some curse words. They're teenagers, what do you expect.

~Extremely possessive Arthur....... BEWARE!!!!

I know, I know. All the trigger warnings makes this fanfic sound sad, but I swear it won't be completely sad.

There are going to be some characters in here that will have a complete personality change. Some characters that were good in the show are going to be bad, and some characters that were bad in the show are going to be good. You'll know which characters they are when you read.

There are going to be parts of this that are sad, but also parts that will be happy.

This fanfic is going to be completely in Merlin's POV.

Anything in italics represent a memory of the past.

I hope you enjoy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

993K 17.8K 80
"α΄΅'ᡐ ⁿᡒᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅α΅’α΅’α΅ˆ ᡍᡘʸ ˒ⁱᡉⁿⁿᡃ, ʳᡉᡐᡉᡐᡇᡉʳ ᡗʰᡃᡗ. α΄΅ α΅ˆα΅’ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ, α΄΅ ᡗᡃᡏᡉ ʷʰᡃᡗ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ. ᴬⁿᡈ α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜." 𝘚π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘒 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘒𝘴𝘡 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘡𝘒...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...