RDR2 OneShots

By LongCorpse

Requests are open ❤️ OneShots with most characters, such as, Javier, Author, Dutch, John, etc. #1 in Dutch... More

Dutch X Brontes Daugter!Reader
Sean MacGuire x Paranoid!Reader
Ideas
Javier X Reader
John Marston x FEM!Reader
A/N
Javier x Reader {{part 2}}
Bill x Reader
John x Stalker!reader P2
Sorry
A/N
John Marston x Fem!Reader
John Marston Gifs and Pictures
A/N, your choice
Javier x Model!Reader
Micah x Reader
What next
<3
Im so sorry (not chapter)
Q&A
Dutch x Reader
A/N Reccommended
Micah x Reader
A/N
A/N
A/N

Colm O'Driscoll x reader

2.2K 24 16
By LongCorpse

Colm kidnaps Y/N in order to escape a failed bank robbery so the law wouldn't attack or follow them. He gets attached to her. He keeps her tied up in their hideout and when keiran tries to feed her Colm kills him

   The day was cold and dreary. The atmosphere would be able to make a full bellied bear sluggish, so it no doubt did for everyone in Saint Denis. Even the scariest outlaws looked like ill children as they dragged their feet as they walked around.

   Colm O'Driscoll took it as weakness, and was angry. He yelled at the men that oh so loyally followed his lead and orders like dogs. Despite getting nothing in return besides scraps of food and only sometimes shelter depending on where Colm had them hiding at. In order to get his men awake and ready for their upcoming "big break" he made them all mount up and gather in the dense forest near Saint Denis.

"Sir, what are we doing out here? You ain't told us anything." A skinny and sickly looking man asked a top his plump horse.

With his questions the older leader chuckled and smiled in mock glee at the men gathered in front of him. All giving him expecting looks.

"We, my good men, are robbing Saint Denis bank! The law are no doubt weakened by this weather, along with the attack those van der linde fellas failed a month back!"

His answer got worried and skeptical glances from all the men, and as one opened his mouth to speak a loud bang echoed. Crows cawing and flying off, nearby boars squealing as they retreated deep in the woods and mud. A hole gushing blood planting itself on the mans chest left the young man gaping like a fish and holding a hand over his wound. His horse rearing and running off at the sound of the gunshot while the mans body slipped off of the saddle, falling into the mud and sinking into the substance.

"Any questions or statements?" Colm raised a brow, a smirk on his face as he put his sawed off shotgun back in its holster.

Greeted with silence he grunted and turned, beginning to gallop into the smoky and busy town. His followers wasting no time in following him, lagging slightly behind as to not raise suspicion. They all stopped, each in a desperate area with large distance between them as they unsaddled, collecting back together in a group next to the bank. Their guns and such hidden under their shirts. They all followed Colm as he walked quickly into the bank, grinning towards the bank teller, aiming a gun at him, the other gang members forcing the civilians inside on their knees. The desperate people tossing their coins and jewels to the men's feet.

One woman in particular didn't, and instead sat side to shoulder with a young looking woman and an older looking man. Her body trembled as one of the men grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her up to her feet, guiding her face to look at him.

"I said, pass over your valuables." He growled at her.

She sputtered first a few seconds before speaking.

"I don't have anything, I swear. I only came here to accompany my ma and pa."

The man looked over at the two, the woman looking scared stare back up at him while the man kept his head down.

◈☼ Warning:Forced "affection" ahead ☼◈

   A deep chuckled erupted from his chapped lips as the older O'Driscoll smashed his lips against the girl he held. Who stood frozen, trembling like a leaf during fall, to fearful to make an attempt at resisting. Fearing what would happen if she did so. The man was angered by this and moved his hand from the nape of her neck and to her jaw. Placing his fingers roughly on her cheek where her molars would be, applying pressure sure to leave a bruise. Forcing her mouth open enough for him to push his tongue into her mouth despite her disgust.

   Along with snaking his opposite hand down to her thigh where he pulled on of her legs up to be against his side, making her have to hold onto him in order to not fall.

☪︎✯ It is over now ✯☪︎

   The girls father looked up in disgust, and in a fit of rage stood without thinking. Once he realized his mistake it was to late and a bullet was in his head, and his now lifeless and limp body fell to the floor with a smack. The sudden killing of her father was enough to make the girl fight back, biting the mans tongue, having to bite the inside of her cheek as well which resulted in blood beginning to fall from her mouth. A mix between hers and the mans, who yelled out and pulled away, tossing her to the ground as he turned, holding a hand over his mouth. The man quickly turned and aimed his shotgun at the woman on the floor who quickly shielded her face him her arms, now quietly sobbing.

   A shot rang out but to the woman's surprise she felt no pain, and peeking between her arms revealed the man crouched, holding his dirty hand that now had a huge whole and was gushing blood. Colm who wasn't paying attention previously grunted as he put his gun into its holster after professionally spinning it. The lanky man walked over and crouched next to the woman, smiling at her and softly speaking like somebody would to a scared and injured dog.

"Are you-"

His soft words were cut off by a booming voice of the sheriff outside reached his ears.

"Come out quietly and we won't shoot!"

   The man scoffed as he calmly stood, roughly pulling the woman up with him. He stood behind her, his arm holding her in place by an arm around her neck while the girl looked to her sobbing mother in desperation. Colm aimed his gun to her temple as he walked outside, angled so no matter how they shot they would instead hit the woman and not him.

"Let us go or this innocent woman is getting shot!" He yelled.

   The lawmen and sheriff looked between each other, and as they spoke he whistled for the horses. A whistle with a pitch only Colm could reach that they were all taught to come to no matter who did it. The lawmen all fled a couple feet away as the group of horses came barreling towards the men who all stood on foot. While their view was obstructed Colm quickly ran to his horse while his men followed. He quickly hit the woman, knocking her out and hopped onto his horse after tossing her on the back. His men joining and surrounding three sides of him as he ran to sacrifice themselves in case the law tried getting colm.

   All fearful of the pure power and size of the O'Driscolls the sheriff refused to let the lawmen chase, instead deciding to leave it be. The gang didn't have time to get into the vault and Saint Denis wouldn't suffer from the kidnapping. Understandably content with this Colm continued to the hideout at the edge of the Grizzlies, which stood in enough cold and snow that no body would want to steer far enough off the path to find or search it. As he reached the camp he ordered all the men to take care of the horses and do extra work around camp because of their failure, ignoring the fact he hadn't help very much either. He slid of the saddle of his stallion and pulled the girl to be on his shoulder.

   He trudged into one of the cabins that had no occupants and set her in the corner. Attaching a chain to her ankle that was big enough to be comfortable but not enough to possibly escape. This cabin was where he attempted to train some wolves to do his bidding but it didn't work out very well, but in the end worked out for him as he got pelts worth a pretty penny. He left the cabin and ordered some rookie members to place a cot inside and to light the fire. Fearful of their boss the two young and lanky teenagers did so before fleeing to assumably gossip to the others about the woman.

   The night passed quickly, but not quickly enough for Colm who stayed up pacing his cabin. Nonetheless it was now sunrise and he ran a hand through his disheveled hair, a bowl of fresh vegetable and elk stew in his hand. He quickly headed to the cabin, walking in to see the woman huddled and trembling on the cot, a blanket wrapped around her form, hiding her entire body except for her head. Dried blood was present around her mouth from where she bit the inside of her cheeks the previous day.

"I would've expected those good for nothin' bastards to have at least cleaned you up a small bit. You've got blood all over you." He grunted as he set the bowl on the floor next to the cot.

   The woman seemed startled by his presence that she hadn't noticed earlier before he spoke. He chuckled before gently grabbing her chin. Pulling his handkerchief from his coat pocket, dabbing the corner on her tongue before beginning to wipe the blood from her mouth. The woman stayed still in fear as he did so, not comforted by the constant warming glances and smiles he would give her. Once wiping the blood he crouched, and handed her the bowl of food once picking it up.

   He then walked to the fireplace as she simply stared at the food with a scared and distrustful look. Returning as the fire began to crackle and pop with fiery life he sat at the end of the cot. This being one of many interactions and attempts Colm made to get closer to the traumatized and terrified woman.

   To the woman the few months she was there seemed like years. The couple of months she was kept on the chain like a mistreated dog being the worst as she had forgotten the date and time, losing track weeks ago. She smelled horrible as she refused letting the gang members to bathe her without a fight as the only members were men. To Colm the woman was already apart of the gang since he dragged her into camp, and whether she accepted it or not he didn't care.

   The rest of the months she was allowed off the chain was when she was happiest and her personality began to show much to Colms pleasure. The woman's (P/T) a large change compared to all the men who walked around as if they were walking on eggshells constantly and stayed silent other than gossiping to each other. The woman had began to feel certain emotions appear for the older man after he released her. She had stuck with the man because of her uncomfort around the other gang members, who were mostly perverts or just overly aggressive in general.

At the moment she had been with the gang for a year, and she sat in the cabin, her legs were laid across his, his hand rested on her knee while the other held a book that he read quietly. Over the past couple months the two had began having a sort of flirting relationship together.

Colm looked over at the woman who was nodding off, falling in and out of sleep. He chuckled as he moved her legs off his and stood after setting his book down. Catching the woman's attention as he stood and picked her up bridal style. She whined and loosely wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the room they had started sharing. Setting her down before going to the opposite side and climbing in next to her, pulling the blanket over their two bodies.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, his head resting against her chest as she rested her chin against the top of his head. Falling asleep almost immediately.

—————————————
☪︎2043 words
☪︎I'm sorry theres a cliffhanger. I've been working on this for at least a week and didn't want to keep the requester waiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
687K 42.2K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
483K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
95.2K 5.3K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...