Replay || Minecraft Youtubers...

By 1rene_1

Skeppy had died. Just a day ago, the virus finally took control of him. And yet, here he is, alive and well... More

Context
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (aw yiss)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Ending 1

Ending 2

2K 110 262
By 1rene_1

Spifey's POV:
Just an hour after we left the building, 2 survivors were uncovered from the ruins.  Tommy and Bad. Immediately, they were rushed to the hospital, where Bad died just 20 minutes after. The virus got him before he could even be treated.

I remembered that day vividly. Skeppy had rushed there, practically trampling everyone in the process. But it was too late. He had died a couple minutes before Skeppy even arrived. And the aftermath. That was the most devastating part.

On the other hand, Tommy had survived. He stumbled out of the burning building, arising from the flames like a soldier. A thick, red coat was slung over his shoulder, a mask in his hand. Since his surgery, he had hardly uttered a single word. It was almost as if he went mute.

It's been a few weeks since then. Agreements have been made and we were paid reparations for the troubles. The city is still under reconstructions, which was going along nicely. New laws and occupations were instilled. Civilization is really rebuilding itself.

And today, today was an important day. The first time we'll all meet up in weeks.

Sapnap's POV:
"Are you ready, George?" I whispered softly, knocking against the hard, oak door, "everyone else will be there."

No reply. Complete silence.

I found myself inhaling a little. I glanced upwards, preventing my tears from spilling.

"Please come out. You have to go. He would have wanted you to be there."

More silence. It was deafening.

With a sigh, I slumped against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest. I leaned into the door, before closing my eyes.

"I'll even beg. Just come out...please..." I murmured.

After a couple more moments of wordless exchange, I got up slowly, turning to leave. The sinking feelings of grief and dejection stirred within me.

"He hasn't left the room for days now..." I thought, fists clenching a little. If he dies, I would have no one else.

Just then, the door creaked open from behind. Timid footsteps approached me.

I felt a pair of arms go around my body, hugging from behind. Warm.

"Oh George..." I murmured, trailing off. Turning around, I embraced him back, tears spilling down my face.

He began to sob, clutching my back as if his life depended on it.

"Dream..." he breathed out, "I want Dream back..."

Phil's POV:
We were the first. First ones here.

The 3 large gravestones were erected in the center of the yard. Each one had a sculpture adorned atop it. A symbolic figure.

Pushing gently, I slowly moved Tommy closer to the structures. The wheelchair sailed gracefully across the grassy meadow floor. Wilbur followed close behind.

Upon reach, Tommy lightly traced his fingers against the stone. It was the one with a crown. A soft breath escaped his lips.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Wilbur said gently, turning toward the blonde. Tommy didn't reply, just continued staring.

Glancing up, I murmured softly, almost whispering to the sky, "It is, just like Techno would've wanted."

Wilbur laughed humorlessly, "he once told me he wanted a potato carved into his grave, actually."

I just smiled fondly in response.

Tommy, however, was still. He just slipped his eyes shut, exhaling as he did. A feeling of grief and bitterness seemed to wash through him.

"He should've been here. He should've..." the words fell short. His voice had gone hoarse again. My breath hitched, a feeling of sadness washed over me. Wilbur fell quiet, before responding.

"I know, Tommy. I know."

Our peace was soon disrupted by the arrival of the others.

A6d's POV:
It's been ages since I last saw everyone. Had we reunited on any other circumstances, it would've been nostalgic. Beautiful even. Perhaps in another world, another ending, we would be celebrating.

The atmosphere was hush, solemn. It felt heavy inside our chest, yet the air was light as a feather. The sky was a stunning crystal blue and the grass, a crisp viridescent green. A gorgeous day. It was less sad, more sentimental. Meaningful.

And yet, we had gathered around the 3 gravestones.

Techno, Dream, and Bad.

They should've been here today, but they aren't.

George had came, which was a surprise to everyone. Last I heard, he had locked himself in his room for days, refusing to let go of the broken mask of Dream. How Sapnap coaxed him out was unbeknownst to me.

Knelt in front of the middle stone, one with an engraved cake, was Skeppy. He hadn't gotten up for 20 minutes now. He'd just been staring at it blankly.

Strolling over, I squeezed his shoulder gently, flashing a sympathetic look.

"You and Bad... you guys were something special," I said, glancing away sadly.

Skeppy was quiet for a moment. He just sighed. Standing up straight, he stuffed his hands into his suit pocket.

"You were his friend too. Bad wrote his heading based to us, you know."

My breath stuttered. I smiled wistfully.

"Did he?"

Leaning down, I trailed my finger across the intricate engraving.

Love transcends death, may my end mark a new beginning in another life.
-To my soulmates and best friends, Skeppy and A6d.

I breathed out heavily, looking up to avoid tears.

"He really knows how to make us cry, doesn't he?" I said, turning back to Skeppy. He had already began.

Pulling into a tight embrace, he whispered, "I miss him. He was a gift."

Wilbur's POV:
Upon the grief and sorrow, I noticed the absence of a particular person. He wasn't standing among the mourning, but further away, almost standoffish. Alone in the distance, under the shade of an old oak tree.

Slipping away, I approached said person.

"Deo," I called, he gave a curt nod in response.

"Not with the others?" I said, looking curiously to him. He stared forward blankly.

"Not my room to intrude. I never really knew them. Would ruin the moment," he said sadly.

I observed his face, taking account for his dark eyes. Blindness really messes you up. He seemed to have noticed my silence, and continued to speak.

"This place used to be my home."

I tilted my head, "what happened?"

"Sent Schlatt back. It took away everything I loved."

My mouth fell closed, I looked away guiltily, "I see..."

He just sighed.

"I've lost my family, my memories, even my vision. I have nothing left to give.  Nothing but my existence."

My brows knitted, I eyed him suspiciously, "what are you suggesting?"

He gave me a solemn stare and a soft grin.

"I can play with dimensions, Wilbur. I can send everyone back. To a world without the powers. A normal world. All in exchange for my existence."

"Are you crazy! No one will remember you! You'll fade..." I trailed off, before asserting, "You can't do this."

He just sighed, "maybe it's not for me to pick. Maybe it's up to someone else."

He turned to you. The reader.

"If you had a chance to replay their story, would you take it?"

-THE AMBIGUOUS ENDING-

A/N: This ending played out a lot nicer in my head. I'm not extremely happy with it, but it's okay. I like when you can pick your own ending, so here it is. Anyways! Thank you all for reading! It's thanks to you guys that I finished, so pat yourselves on the back! Hope you enjoyed and have a nice rest of your day. Or sleep, I dunno, depends on your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...
440K 15.3K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...
2.7M 88.1K 43
George is hopelessly in love with Clay, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Clay is concerned and confused about why his friend is avoid...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...