๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By VanessaWriting

๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™•๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐โ™›
โ™•๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›
โ™•๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐’๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™•๐–๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐–๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จโ™›
โ™•๐๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐‚๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™•๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐๐š๐โ™›
โ™•๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎโ™›
โ™•๐…๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐โ™›
โ™•๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโ™›
โ™•๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ™›
โ™•๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ™›
โ™•๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐žโ™›
โ™•๐–๐ก๐ฒโ™›
โ™•๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญโ™›
โ™•๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ โ™›

โ™•๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐žโ™›

9.2K 211 99
By VanessaWriting

Recap: "True love's kiss won't defeat this. The world will know my name! Come on, Blue!" Uma laughed evilly calling out her cousin. "If you haven't noticed I'm Hades' daughter not Poseidon's!" Vanessa yelled, reminding her as Henry sent her a look getting a shrug in return.

Uma had kept whipping her arms before Mal started to walk off while Vanessa moved Pain and Panic near Henry as the twin Beast leaned on the rail.

"Mal don't." Vanessa tried to stop her sister seeing her panting with her eyes glowing.

"Mal?" Ben questioned trying to walk up to her as everyone took notice.

"Back up, Ben." Vanessa held him back knowing what could happen luckily for her Nick helped her with Ben.

In no time a purple smoke surrounded Mal before she was transformed into a large dragon just as her mother had done before.

"This is just great!" Vanessa sighed as she leaned on the rail while Mal screeched flying towards Uma.

"Just great!" She threw her arms up as Mal roared fire towards Uma who splashed her back with water.

"Um, your majesty, your hair." Pain tugged the hem of Vanessa's dress while Panic pointed to her hair that was glowing bright blue which mostly everyone noticed.

"Just. . . let it be."

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all." Uma shouted as she glared at the Mal who blew fire at her, the two battled as the crowd tried to be careful while Vanessa just felt annoyed.

"Watch out!" Nick called out to everyone causing them to back up as water sprayed them but Vanessa just created a small barrier there for a split second to cover her.

The boat tilted them as water was all over them and they all tried to keep a balance while Celina tried casting a spell to keep them standing but the boat was shaking too much to let her focus.

Ben and Nick rushed to the rail before they let out two huge roars.

Both took off their crowns handing it to Carlos while they handed their jackets to Jay and Henry.

"Oh, no you don't!" Vanessa yelled out knowing the two pretty well and it seemed as if she had the right to be worried and angry because the two without a second thought jumped off the boat causing everyone to scream.

"Twin terrors!" She shouted as she hit the rail while the boys swam between Uma and Mal as the crowd moved up to the rails. "Why didn't you stop them!" Phil turned to Vanessa.

"Phil, I will get you to join in that battle! Don't think I won't!" Vanessa glared at him as her hair lit up more and her eyes glowed golden so Phil backed off.

"Ben! Nick!" Everyone called out as they looked around in worry.

"Mal! Hold on!" Ben called out to his girlfriend as they got there.

"Stop! Just for a second back down!" Nick told the two girls as he wanted to have everyone safe.

"What are you gonna do, Ben, Nick? Splash me?" Uma laughed as she tossed water to the two brothers.

"Uma!" Vanessa called out to her cousin as her eyes nor hair glowed down or faded.

"Oh, fine." Uma sighed, stopping for just a second while Vanessa tried not to throw flames around.

"It's got to stop." Ben shouted looking over to Mal and Uma.

"This isn't the answer." Nick shook his head as he agreed with his brother.

"The fighting has got to stop. Nobody wins this way." Both the brothers yelled out as they wanted this to stop.

"We have to listen and respect each other. It won't be easy. But let's be brave enough to try."

"Uma, I know you want what is best for the Isle." Nick turned to her as he understood what everything they wanted and that was all thanks to Vanessa who opened his eyes.

"Help us make a difference." Ben told her as he held out his hand for her to take but it took a toll of silence as Mal snarled.

Uma took one of her arms before she dropped something on Ben's palm swimming away but as she did this she accidentally pushed Nick down. 

Nick was deep down in the water but no one noticed that as they didn't see him they assumed he was swimming to the boat just like Ben was.

Soon enough Ben was brought up with people congratulating him while Adam and Belle kept looking around not seeing their oldest twin son anywhere. 

Mal had landed on the top port before she transformed back to her human self but with different hair and dress. Before everyone could get to a cheering position Belle and Adam had to break it.

"Where's Nick?" Belle and Adam questioned in worry and fear.

"I thought he already got here?" Ben looked around in fear thinking his brother was already there.

"He must still be down in the ocean." Celina looked at the water in worry as Vanessa grew scared.

"Pain! Panic! Raft and rope! Now!" Vanessa shouted to them, taking off her heels.

"Yes, ma'am!" The duo nodded before they jumped into the water transforming to those objects as everyone looked at Vanessa in confusion and worry. 

"Oh, don't tell me. . ." Henry turned to his cousin seeing the look on her face before she ran jumping off the boat.

"Pouvoir nager maintenant!" Vanessa shouted before she jumped in the water swimming.

"And she did it." Henry sighed as everyone else shouted leaning up to the rails while Mal leaned on the port trying to see below.

"How come she has more guts than you?" Phil questioned Henry who looked at him in shock.

"Focus! Our children are down in the ocean!" Celina shouted as she was worried for her daughter and Nick.

Panic stayed up being the raft as Vanessa held on to Pain who was the rope while she swam deep down the ocean.

They were deep in there about sixty feet with barely an ability to breathe before she saw Nick . 

Vanessa noticed his barely breathing as she saw faster to him but once she got to him she tied Pain around his waist and gestured Pain to go up quickly which he did do.

Vanessa was about to swim up as well but her foot was stuck by some of the coral plants and there were waves down there keeping her from breaking it.

Pain and Panic swam up before they jumped up to the deck with Nick who coughed as he gained conscious back.

"What happened?" Nick coughed as Ben and Henry helped him up while Belle rushed up to her son.

"You must have drowned when Uma swam off." Carlos answered him as he looked around noticing Vanessa wasn't up yet. 

"Then who saved me?" Nick questioned looking around while Celina, Robin, Mal, and Jay were still leaning on the rail.

"Vanessa."

"She was supposed to be behind us." Pain told Nick before Nick himself rushed to the rail.

"I was down sixty feet and she can't swim!" Nick freaked out as he tried to jump back in the water but the boys stopped him.

"She's been down there too long." Evie shook her head in worry not seeing a sign of the girl.

"There may be a possibility. . ." Phil started sadly as he knew what may have happened.

"No!" Mal shouted as tears filled her eyes not wanting to believe that had happened to her little sister. 

"She hasn't come up." Phil shook his head as he had to break it.

"My daughter isn't dead!" Celina shook her head begging her daughter to be alive as Robin looked around in worry while everyone had fear growing in them.

Down in the ocean Vanessa has lost consciousness as she took her final breath floating there in the deep ocean.

Everyone looked around as moments passed but no one wanted to believe it.

One family member saw his niece in his oceans floating with a pale complexion so with a small smile he created a small underwater whirlpool with her being the center of it. 

Everyone on the boat leaned up to the rail before they noticed the huge whirlpool that dropped on the port.

Vanessa was standing up before her eyes snapped open with her eyes glowing gold.

The water swirled around her as flames appeared as well before her dress had transformed along with her hair.

Even her heels were back on her feet. Before she knew it the water and flames had gone up into the air before disappearing revealing Vanessa to everyone.

Vanessa looked down to herself seeing her skin glow blue for a second before it turned back to normal.

"Huh. . ." Vanessa hummed as she saw everyone stare at her just before they cheered.

"Don't scare me like that! I thought you died." Mal rushed to Vanessa before hugging her which she returned.

"I did." Vanessa nodded knowing she only saw a blur before her eyes closed. 

"Whoa! My little cousin died!" Henry cheered knowing what that meant as did Phil, Panic, and Pain. "Well, good to know I mean a lot to you four." Vanessa glared at them rolling her eyes with a small smile.

"Well, shall we?" Mal asked her younger sister, holding out her hand as Ben and Nick smiled over to them as Nick was relieved she was alive.

"We shall." Vanessa smiled before they shared a chuckle walking down the steps while everyone continued to cheer while Celina smiled being hugged by Robin grateful her daughter was still here.

"Whoo! So, I did not know that you could do that." Mal whispered to Vanessa as Evie walked up to her best friends.

"That makes two of us." Vanessa nodded not knowing any of that was possible.

"Try three." Evie smiled, shaking her head before putting out a small fire that was on both of their dresses.

"Thanks and I told you eventually my hair would be blue again." Vanessa thanked her before smirking as they joined a small laughter.

Evie stood between them before they hooked their arms together walking over to the brother Beast. The sister walked towards the boys as Evie moved to her date.

"Why would you risk your life like that?" Nick asked Vanessa as he had no clue why she took those actions dying for him. "Couple reasons. One, I know twin terror two can't live without twin terror one." Vanessa started off with a small sigh before everyone chuckled at her first response. "Two, I know that parents should never have to lose a child like that." She gestured Adam and Belle who smiled gratefully towards the girl.

"And three, so you can actually see how I feel about you. Though I don't say it doesn't mean I don't feel it. . . I love you Nick I always have since we were little kids." Vanessa answered him with a smile.

"I love you Vanessa. Ever since I've known you." Nick grew a large grin before the two shared their first kiss with each other that they could only describe as magical while everyone cheered for them.

While it may actually not have been their first kiss it definitely felt like their first once again.

"Okay, well this is gross." Henry commented playfully as he separated them causing a laughter to rise from everyone.

"But is no one going to acknowledge the fact that you died for someone you love which transformed you. You're truly a demigod now." He looked over to Vanessa as he explained what he has been taught ever since he was little. 

"Doesn't that just mean that I, who had less training and not that much knowledge of this, has transformed before you, who's been training and taught this ever since he was little?" Vanessa questioned with a small smirk hiding her smile.

"Phil!" Henry groaned turning to his trainer while Mal and Vanessa chuckled along with their boyfriends. "Get in a relationship and die rescuing them. It worked for your pops and for your cousin. Yesh! This is my day off!" Phil grumbled waving the boy off as he went to the snack table with Pain and Panic. 

"I owe you guys so much." Ben looked over to his VK friends holding Mal's hands as Nick agreed.

"Yeah." Evie and Jay nodded agreeing with the kings.

"Got that right." Carlos smiled beside Vanessa.

"Not really considering I still probably wouldn't have gotten you out till after everyone made an agreement." Vanessa shook her head with a small shrug as they shared a laughter.

"If there is anything that you need. . ." Nick started off knowing there was one true wish Vanessa had.

"Or anything that we can do for you. . ." Ben continued as he looked around to the VK's.

"Um. . . actually. . . there is, Ben, Nick. I know a girl who'd. . . Who'd really love to come to Auradon. It's Drizella's daughter, Dizzy. She's like a little sister to me." Evie smiled as she explained everything.

"Then she should come."

"Okay. Okay, great. Actually, um. . . Guys, there's a lot of kids who would really love it here in Auradon. Kids just like us who also deserve a second chance. Can we maybe get you a list?" Evie asked them after they all shared a small laughter.

"Of course." Nick nodded as he knew this was long overdue. "Absolutely." Ben agreed with a smile as Vanessa's eye went wide.

"Hold up!" Vanessa shouted, getting everyone to turn to her. "I have been trying to get you two twin terrors to listen to me about bringing people here, that was honestly the only reason I was okay coming back to Auradon, but you guys only realize that after Ben was captured? If that was it I would have thrown him to the crew six months ago! Unbelievable!" She shook her head as her hair glowed blue leaning over the rail while everyone laughed at her reaction. 

"Lady, Mal, we found your spell book below deck. Uma had it." A guard came up to Mal handing her the spell book.

"Ooh. Um. . . you know, this seems like the kind of thing that belongs to the Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother." Mal hummed looking down at the spell book before calling her out.

"Okay. That's me. Thank you. Mmm." Fairy Godmother rushed up to them. 

"This belongs in the museum." Mal gestured her spell book to her.

"It does, yes. And I'm gonna take it." Fairy Godmother agreed as she got the book.

"Go for it." Mal nodded with a smile before everyone chuckled.

"I'm not gonna be needing it anymore." Mal continued with a smile before her and Ben splashed each other laughing.

"Vee?" She turned to her sister who was still leaning on the rail.

"Oh, yeah, I just died saving the guy I love and having a transformation but no yeah I'll be the playlist. Yesh, now I know why Phil is always cranky." Vanessa sighed, shaking her head.

"Hey, I'm not cranky!" Phil whined as his mouth was filled with food.

"Can it, Phil." Vanessa rolled her eyes as she threw a flame to his butt.

"Oh, great that's going to be a regular thing now! I get this annoyance from my father and he is barely tolerable with that." She frowned knowing that her father can get too annoyed easily but that's when he flames up the most. 

"And I'll be there to calm you down." Nick smiled as he walked up to her kissing her head.

"Good." Vanessa smiled softly as she already felt a sense of calmness before she had an arm in the air snapping her fingers.

Soon enough music began to appear and that's when everyone got to their positions. Everyone was on the deck while the brother beast, Vanessa, and Mal stood in front of them.

"Looking back at yesterday, I thought I gave it everything" Ben began to sing as he held Mal's hands.

"But still there's so much road ahead of me" Nick continued as he looked into Vanessa's eyes that haven't stopped glowing gold.

"When I looked into your eyes I guess I didn't recognize" Vanessa smiled as she looked up to him with happiness.

"Who we are and all that we can be" Mal continued as the four of them looked over to their friends with grins before they all started to do a small dance.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself. But it's worth it in the end. 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins." The four sang together as everyone bowed to them while Pain, Panic, and Phil stood at the top of the staircase with Adam, Belle, Celina, Robin, Fairy Godmother, and Lumiere before they all started to dance.

"We gotta be bold, We gotta be brave, We gotta be free, We gotta get loud, Making that change, You gotta believe (whoa)" They all sang together as they splashed the water to each other with grins. "We'll look deep inside, And we'll rise up and shine, We can be bold, We can be brave, Let everyone see, It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me"

"There's something special that I've learned, It's together we can change the world, Everybody's got something that they can bring" Carlos and Evie sang as they looked off to the Isle first before Mal, Jay, and Vanessa joined beside them.

"When you take a look inside yourself, Do you wish that you were something else? But who you are is who you need to be" The three sang together as the girls leaned their heads on his shoulder remembering their childhood together.

"Sometimes it's hard to find yourself, But it's worth it in the end, 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins" The three girls sang as they moved back to their guys before they all formed circles with each other.

"We gotta be bold, We gotta be brave, We gotta be free, We gotta get loud, Making that change, You gotta believe (whoa), We'll look deep inside, And we'll rise up and shine, We can be bold, We can be brave, Let everyone see" They splashed the water as they danced.

"It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me" The sang as the three girl best friends moved to the front of them while Ben laughed with Jay as Nick and Henry messed around joining them.

"If we all can do a part, We know that it can be the start, To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)" The three best friends sang as they held their hands.

"I promise we can work this out, I promise we can see it through, Don't you know it's up to me, It's up to me and you" The three snag with the brother best as everyone stood behind them before they ran into the water again having fun with splashing each other.

"We gotta be bold, We gotta be brave, We gotta be free, We gotta get loud, Making that change, You gotta believe (whoa),"

"We'll look deep inside, And we'll rise up and shine, We can be bold, We can be brave, Let everyone see, It starts with you and me"

(whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey), It starts with you and me"

Mal, Vanessa, and the brother Kings went up to where Celina, Robin, Belle, Adam, and the others were before Ben and Nick shook their heads wetting them as the girls chuckled as did the ones that got sprayed on did. 

Everyone continued to dance wetting themselves some more before the adults, Phil, Pain, and Panic walked away letting everyone have their time.

Ben slid his ring back in Mal's finger as Nick kissed Vanessa's hand where she still wore his ring.

"Ready for us?" Nick asked her as he pulled her in a hug.

"With you? Always." Vanessa smiled up to him before they once again shared a kiss expressing their love as the crowd bowed to the four rulers of theirs.

~~❦~~

Published~ July 12, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.7K 32
๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต...
212K 3K 16
"Do you want to be good?," he asked. "I don't know. I still feel evil," I reply. "Well just to let you know... You guys aren't evil. You aren't evil...
54.5K 807 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...
74K 1.9K 55
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โŽข โ You can either be the fairest or the evilest. You choose. โž โ This shade of blue is just...ew! Fucking...