๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ...

By AGirlFromTheStars

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ ๐—ถ๐˜? ๐—ฆ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ~ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue.
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
5
6
7
8
9
A/N
10
ยนยน
ยนยฒ
A/N (Please do read)
(An A/n) My life to this point
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Drawings
21
22
23
24
I need help (and bonus facts about me)
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

29

918 29 2
By AGirlFromTheStars

Walking down the sidewalk with my face was a tear-stained as some many questions ran through my head. I didn't realize I had walked off so for until I tripped but I managed not to fall and that when I realized I was in Sour Cream's neighbourhood.

I sighed sadly and made my way to the front door and sat on the stairs.

As I sat down I took out my phone and accidentally swipes on the camera icon revealing my face.

My eyes widened in shock as my hair and eyes were blue.   

"What?! I don't understand! Why is this happening?" I asked myself remembering when I was younger this never used to happen before.

Suddenly I head the muffled shouting inside the house.

It was probably Sour Cream and his father arguing. The noises started to get closer to the door causing me to turn around.

The door opened up revealing Sour Cream who looked very upset.  His face turned from angry to concern when he met eyes with me.

"Y/n? What's wrong? And why is your hair blue?" He asked as I looked away from him.

"I-" I was suddenly hit with a wave of sadness hit me causing me to cry.

"Hey hey hey don't cry" Sour Cream said as he sat down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug and rocked me side to side trying to soothe my tears.

~~~~~

After calming down I was able to explain to Sour Cream what happened.

"So she left you with your nuts and started a new life her as Rose?" He asked summoning up what I told him.

I nodded my head and hiccuped a bit trying to stop crying.

Sour Cream hugged me again as I looked at the floor.

"Hey" He called grabbing my attention.

"I know a place in the forest I go there to clear my mind. Want to join me?" He asked 

I was happy that he offered but could help but feel like a burden to him.

"Thank you Sour Cream" I smiled.

"Ah, there's that smile I love" He commenting making me smile even more.

He got up and extended his hand fro me.

Without hesitation, I grabbed on his hand.

As we walked through the forest, the sun started to set to late evening. We didn't talk much while walking. It wasn't an awkward silence but a peaceful one that was until Sour Cream noticed that my hair had changed back to its normal pinkish purple colour along with my eyes. We walked for some until across a waterfall.

I gasped at the sight of the running water falling into a small lake.

 There was Spotted Deer with her calf on the sand drinking water they must have heard me because they turned to look at us before running off into the forest.

"Sour Cream. How did you find this?" I gasped.

Sour Cream rubbed the back of his.

"I just stumble upon it when I was younger and I come here every time I need to clear my head" He said.

I started to walk around the end of the pool in amazement.

"I would have never had guessed that there was a waterfall near Beach City" I said.

"There are still many things you haven't seen about the place, Y/n" Sour Cream informed me

He walked up to me and place a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want to about why you were so blue earlier?" He asked making a joke.

I smiled a bit at his joke and nodded.

"Here we could sit by the rocks if you want" Sour Cream pointed at the rocks.

 I nodded and we walked over that and sat.

~*TIMESKIP*~

After explaining to Sour Cream about what happened at the Beach House I explained more about my history with Pink and the other Diamonds.

"So let me just understand. Pink Diamond found you wandering around when your birth parent was dead and took you in as her own. You grew up with her and she introduced you to Yellow, Blue and White which they were okay with that because Yellow had her own daughter called Melina. Then came the Rebels Gems on Earth how were against the colony lead by Rose Quartz which was actually Pink herself, making war, with herself."

"She left you on Homeworld promising to come back which was a lie. Pink went back and forth with being a Diamond and a Quartz in the war, countless gems shattering for no good reason real Rose Quartz punished to be bubbled till whenever all because Pink was 'shatter' and to top it all of the other Diamonds used a massive light move that could corrupt the rebel gems and gems of Homeworld that wasn't able to escape. Later on Blue how was still grieving Pink when to Earth and found Lucas and told her as her own seeing they were both grieving. Years later you came to earth with Blue where you met Steven and here were are now with you finally finding out the truth " He asked.

"Yes, that about sums it up" I said.

Sour Cream looked up at the sky and sighed. 

"Well,  that's crazy and I could see why you were so upset but did you asked Pearl why?"

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why she wanted to leave Homeworld so bad"

"Because she probably wanted to get away from Homeworld and I don't blame her, that place is a mess" I told him honestly.

"There's nearly any real-life over there... it felt so... artificial. Soldiers created know exactly what their purpose was, no real freedom of choice, do as you're told"

"Who was it for you?  Growing up as Pink Diamond's Daughter?"  He questioned me.

"Trapped." I stated.

"They excepted me to be just like her. They expected me to act like her, childish, innocent.  But I didn't want to be like her. Yet I could change their mind on how I want to be me and they to see me as a replacement for her" I clenched my fist.

"And now here I am not but one her secret she tried to bury in her past"

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Y/n, you didn't deserve to suffer so much grief only to find out it wasn't worth all those years of tears. I would tell her to go an shout at her but she not her" 

I smiled softly.

"But you have to look at the bright side of this whole thing. The way she handled it wasn't okay, she could have tried another way but the is some that she left back that is good. Like the Earth, if she didn't cause the war, the Earth wouldn't be here, your friends wouldn't, your love for Harry Potter wouldn't be here and technically speaking, Steven, your brother, wouldn't be here and we won't be here having this conversation if it wasn't for that mess Pink did" Sour Cream explained as he held my hand.

"You just need to look for the light in the dark and you'll understand everything more clearly"  

I was suddenly stroke by a massive headache-causing me the close my eyes in pain and rubbed my forehead with my free hand as I began to feel drowsy.

Opening up back my eyes the world like it was spinning as I could hear muffled calls of my name before I fell, knocking me out cold.

𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇.  

𝐵𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓈𝑜 𝒻𝒶𝓇? 𝐼 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝑔. 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁.

𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜, 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 (𝐼 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒) 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒.

𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉/𝒹𝒶𝓎/𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 840 12
Forced into a war you had no clue what to do, you were lost until a huge orange gem came along and told you what to do. You did as she said, scared o...
1.2K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...
180K 5K 34
This is another steven universe fanfiction! I'm going to insert le reader as a crystal gem! I'll be using completely non-binary pronouns and descript...
39.1K 869 22
An alternate version of the episode Change your Mind. What would happen if Steven didn't make it back to his gem on time? Experience his journey with...