Blackpink x reader one shots

By applelime66089

All of this is fan made not real... Some are smuts, reactions, fluffs, and yeah. Some are sad with bad ending... More

jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie
Rosé
jisoo part 1
Jisoo part 2
jennie
Rosé
jisoo
jennie p1
Jennie part 2
Rosé
jisoo
jennie(female)
Rosé(fem)
jennie (fem)
Rosé
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé(fem)
jisoo
Jennie (fem)
Rosé
Jisoo(fem)
jennie - Fight club
jennie(fem)- fight club
rosé (fem)
curse of roseanne park
curse of roseanne park (2)
a/n whoops

Lisa

629 4 0
By applelime66089

Y/n POV

White. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the room one thought went through my head.Where the fuck was I? 

"Y/n?" I glanced at where I heard the voice and...holy shit. Whoever I was looking at is the cutest person I have ever seen. I felt my mouth go dry and my heart start to increase, maybe a bit to much because the machine next to me started to go quite quickly. I glanced at the girl an she was already out the room yelling about something. Who the hell was she? Do I know her? Well i don't think a random person would be sitting next to you in...where was I? I glanced around white room. A white bed. Some couches, a television. Tables, machines, a big ass window showing blue skies,  wait a minute. Who am I? I glanced around nervously, I'm definitely in a hospital but why. 

Well maybe cause you have no idea who you are dumb ass. Well I'm here for help so no point in moving. I'm just going to wait for that pretty girl to comeback. I sat there and waited a bit until the girl and a group of people followed her. Oh I don't like this, why were there so many people? I glanced at that girl again and she looked away. Did I do something to her? No way, I wouldn't do something to someone like her. Right? Well, I guess I wouldn't know now would I. A doctor i assume walked up to me.

"Can you here me?" I nodded and continued to look at the people behind him. A girl with silvery blue hair was there, a girl who looked quite worried and had tears in her eyes. And a girl who oddly enough looked somewhat like a cat. But, not in a weird way in a way that makes you interested in her I guess. But my eyes still wandered to the other girl. She had bangs, a cute face and they were all wearing hats? All holding masks in their hands. Why are they wearing hats inside? 

"Do you know who you are?" I stared at the man before looking down and nodding no slightly. "I'm...Yeah no I don't know who I am." I gave him a awkward smile and the girls behind him had started to cry. God damnit. I just made four people cry because of me. I sighed and stared at the doctor. Should i ask why I'm here and why I have no idea who I am? Maybe that's a good idea. "Um, may I ask. Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?" He glanced at the girls and looked back at me. I started to feel slightly annoyed as more time passed. I should know what happened to me. He sighed and pulled up a chair next to me. I sat up ready to hear what happened

"Your name is Y/n Kim. You were...hit by a car." Excuse me? I was hit by a fucking car?  I laid back down and after a moment or two I sat back up. The two people ran into the room. I knew them. I fucking knew whoever those two were. I could literally feel my brain digging trying to remember them. I fucking know them I just have to think harder. Oh but my head was starting to hurt. A lot. I laid back and moved a hand to my head. I know these people that's why they're all here. Who. "I know you two." I pointed at the two people as they stood there with tears. I kept staring and it hit me. Hard. I groaned lightly and held my head my other hand was clutched into a fist. "Eomma? Appa?" I stared at the two and I saw they had big smiles on their faces. The memories of them came back but there was also another person there. A few people actually in our house that raven hair girl standing there was familiar to they all were. I pointed at the girl and thought "Are you my...sister?" She started crying more and ended up hugging me. I couldn't breath and the doctor had to lightly push her away.

And then there were three. No there were a lot more. A lot more. I had two other sibling right? "Do I have more siblings? I do right?" I sat there thinking and i saw the three nod. Hm, weird. "Why was I hit by a car? Was i being a idiot or.." Everyone in the room went quiet. Damn it. "Y/n/n, the doctor said we really shouldn't force any memories on you." So i have to find out who that cute girl was on my own? I nodded and just leaned back trying to figure out what happened when i felt a slight pain. Nope, not slight. It was growing pretty quickly. I took in a deep breath and started to squirm. Oh holy crap this hurt so bad. It was in my back but traveling lower "Uhmm, Oh fu- Sir, there is a growing pain in my back and legs plea-" I was cut off when a big pulse of pain shot through me. It must've been super bad because I soon saw black.

Lisa's POV

She finally woke up but doesn't even remember us. But maybe it's better if she doesn't remember me. I was the one who had part in her ending up like this. Everyone had assured me it wasn't my fault but it was. It is my fault she's like this. I felt more tears fall as she was passed out and we had to leave the room again. My heart my beating fast and clenching. It was painful as hell watching her try to remember us. She was trying so hard, she had stared at me and I had to look away. She can't look at me like that after I was the reason she ended up here. She can't still look at me like she liked me. Her eyes said it all though, he was still as curious the first time I met her. 

I felt a smile slowly make it's way to my face thinking about the first time that we had met each other. I was new to the school in second grade. Her siblings, Jennie, and Chaeyoung were the firsts ones to talk to and Y/n was a year above us. Jennie and I had actually been placed with Jisoo because we were advanced students. I remember Y/n walking up to her siblings with her friends and had a scratch on her chin. All her siblings started scolding her and she just gave them annoyed looks swatting them away. Jennie was laughing her ass off, but I just stood there looking at her. She was and still is stunning. She had seen me with her friends and gave me the most precious smile in the world. It makes my heart race every single time. We had started talking and learned we lived a couple houses down from each other. Her parents had actually invited us over along with Y/n's other friends. 

Y/n wasn't like most girls. She made my heart beat exceptionally faster then normal. She usually hung out with her brother and guys friends more. She was either running around playing soccer and tag, or playing video games. But she'd always drop in and make sure we were all doing okay and she'd even play with us to. I was caught staring at her one time by Jisoo, Jennie, and my friend BamBam. I got teased and Y/n had also been caught about catching glances of me and I heard because her friend Bobby and Hoseok had started yelling. I saw her blushing but still glance at me, she did end up running after them. And I learned now was actually cursing at them while chasing them.

That had to be my favorite memory of Y/n. But she can't like me anymore not after what happened. We were allowed to come back in and she was up again but drugged. She was smiling and she was trying her hardest to not close her eyes. It was quite amusing actually. I smiled and she was staring at me again. I looked away again remembering why she was in this hospital bed. It shouldn't have happened but, here we are.

Y/n POV

They put some needles in me and the doctor had actually told me that I already had a surgery and had been in a coma. Luckily it was only 3 weeks. Not lucky though my back was injured and it was going to affect my walking. He said I should be able to recover from it though. So, I should be okay. That is if I remember everything, they had all been allowed back in and my eyes immediately went to that girl again. Why can't I stop staring at her? Why won't she look at me? I can see her looking at me but as soon as I try to look at her she turns away from me. Why? "Y/n/n, the doctor said you have to be kept in here for a couple more days to see if the pin subsides. Then they can decide if you can leave, okay?" I nodded and started to feel dizzy. I couldn't stop smiling all of a sudden. A memory quickly passed through my mind, it was a girl and I. We were sitting on swings smiling and laughing. I need to figure out who that is. Who that girl is. My brain was starting to hurt again. I frowned and tried to think of that memory again.

But, I can't see her face. I seem so close with that girl, why can't I remember her? I can't remember the crash either. I closed my eyes and turned in the bed, my head hurts, but I want to remember. I have to remember who everyone is, I don't like seeing people like that girl cry. "Uhm, the car crash. W-when was it? What date?" I kept my eyes closed trying to remember it "June 21st, it's the 12th of july now." I opened my eyes to see the lilac hair girl talking. My head. "What are your names? I have to know you guys if you're here right?" I pointed to them and the two smiled where the one I most wanted to know about stayed silent. Why is she so quiet? "Chaeyoung, Park chaeyoung. And this girl right here is Jennie kim." I looked at the two and glanced at...whoever that was. 

"Lisa. Lalisa Manoban." Shit. She even has a beautiful name. I felt the pounding in my chest and I started to feel giddy. Unlucky for me I still had that heart thing on and it started to go quicker. I saw them laugh and snicker and Lisa just stood there with pink slightly visible on her face. Then I saw the door barge open and I jumped slightly causing slight pain and my heart rate to increase by a lot. A bunch of guys were there looking worried with tears. And I had a flashback. 

"Y/n go left . LEFT NOT RIGHT!" A boy was yelling at me. I stared at one and they're faces were similar. One by one connections were slowly made. I only ended up figuring out four of them for now. Oh my head hurt like hell. I cursed and grabbed my head. I knew their names and lowly pieced together what happened between us over the years. One of the boys I recognized was hugging the air out of my lungs.

"If you don't off me right now Jimin once I'm out of this hospital I'm going to beat your ass." He quickly let go and his eyes widened. Oh shit, did I get the wrong guy with the wrong name? "HOLY SHIT! SHE REMEMBERS ME!" He was laughing and had tears in his eyes and hugged me again. I nudged him off and all of the guys stared at me hopefully. 

"Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin...Jungkook...Bobby..." It took me about...a long ass time to list all of their names. The memories slowly came in but there were still a lot of chunks missing. There were also two more people a guy and a girl. I knew them to, they look like Jisoo to so... "Jiyoon and...Jung Hun?" I thought more and something hit me hard. A wave of dizziness came and I had to lay down and take a couple deep breathes. Their faces had turned worried. "Jung Hun. You owe me 100 dollars from that bet you lost." His eyes widened and everyone was laughing. I glanced at Lisa, oh here we go again. Deep breathes don't get caught by hoseok again. Don't let him see you staring at her. Was she the girl from that memory?

The doctor came in and he smiled at me but it wavered as he walked closer to me. Bad news. "Sorry to interrupt this but could everyone please leave the room beside the parents and...significant other for a moment? It won't be that long." Everyone started to walk out except my family and I saw Jisoo pull Lisa just as she was about to leave. Please don't tell me we're fucking related. Wait but if we aren't that means she's my...girlfriend? That would be...crazy. Would she actually like me compared to all of those guys who just walked in? Wait, that means she like girls. SO if she isn't related to me I have a chance...Y/n stop thinking so much. Your brains been though enough

"I'm sorry, but I do have some bad news. Y/n will have to go through extensive therapy to recover from this. And may have future health problems because of this accident. It won't be a easy process. If the therapy doesn't work, she may need crutches for...the remainder of her life." I glanced around the room to see reactions and it was...bad. Tears were shed and Lisa looked like she was going to have a break down. Fuck. What'd I want to do that bad with my legs to have them crying like this. No one deserved to cry, especially not my family and...Lisa. Brain stop. "That's fine. I know I can make it through therapy even if I don't, walking with crutches isn't that bad. Better then not being able to walk." I smiled at them and then the doctor. I stretched a bit and leaned back down slowly onto the bed. It was nearing night 5 by now. I was a bit hungry. "Y/n food will be out in a hour or so. Okay?" I nodded and smiled waving bye to him. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me. I survived getting hit by a car. Don't feel bad." I gave them my best smile and Lisa was sniffling. I grabbed a tissue and reached to give it to her. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I care? Slightly. She smiled and thanked me before taking it. Ah, her hands were so soft. Stop being weird Y/n. Lisa seemed damn worried about me. Maybe she is my girlfriend? Why can't I remember anything about those three? They were there in the room the longest along with Jisoo. So, why haven't I remembered anything about them sooner?

They all decided to come in and talk to me one by one. It was fun talking to them and listening to stories about what we'd done together. It was going smoothly until those three again entered the room. My head hurt but I kept a smile on my face.
"So, your names Lisa, chaeyoung, and Jennie?" I pointed at each one and they all nodded. I smiled when they nodded.

Everything went silent and I tried to sit up. I was struggling Jennie and chaeyoung helped me. I groaned a bit and once I was up and they were back sat down I smiled a bit.
"Can you tell me some stories about us?" I smiled at them and they nodded besides Lisa.

Time skip

I smiled while listening to some stories. Like the time we got drunk and I had ordered five pizzas for the four of us. I laughed but it hurt a bit. I coughed and it led to more coughs. Lisa was the first to react and she pat my back and helped me move to a more comfortable position. I held her as she was clinging onto my hand. They were so soft, I kept holding it. I didn't want to let go it just felt right. I played with her fingers as the 4 just continued saying stories. I smiled and I felt a bit happier regardless of the state I was in.

I played with her fingers and when she tried to pull away a bit I tightened my grip and tugged her arm slightly. I stayed there and glanced every so often at them. I had a itch to ask a certain question.
"Y/n you can ask us if you have a question, it's pretty obvious."
"What led me to being hit by a car?" The room went quiet. And it became a tense atmosphere.

"We should save that question for later." I glanced at Lisa and felt my mind twist.
"Fine."
"What was my job? Or if I had one. Well I probably did if I needed to walk right? Unless it was sjust walking...but walking isn't..." I started mumbling to myself and I heard giggling. I glanced up and felt embarrassment when I saw them all laughing lightly.
"You still have your old habits. Always lost in thought." I smiled at Jennie and pulled my hand away.

"You were a figure skater. A very good one to." I lifted my head quickly and felt my neck ache. I groaned and gripped it.
Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. I turned and pressed the button for a nurse. Not even 5 seconds later one walked in and helped re adjust and apply something to it.

"No sudden movements. How did you even move like that you have a brace on?" I mumbled and apologized. She sighed and nodded
"Ah, I'll go bring you dinner now."
"Ah miss that's okay I'm not hung-"
"No you need to eat, you have to to get better." I lifted my arm to protest but Lisa pushed my hand down along with the others telling me I had to eat.
The nurse left while laughing lightly and I sat back.
"I'm really not hungry though."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1K 45
Blackpink Imagines will Include: - Fluff 🧸💕 - Smut 😏❤️‍🔥 - Angst 😔 🌧️ ~~~ ❗️WARNINGS❗️ - BLACKPINK ARE TOPS - BLACKPINK WILL HAVE G!P (for smut...
40.2K 172 11
Blackpink x reader ⚠️WARNING: Fluff, Smut, Angst, etc.. GRAMAR ERRORS⚠️ If you don't like the book, leave.
913 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...