burning Ice

De nezuko_mr_kamado

(Cover credit: naughty_breeze) Due to a situation Khushi had to leave Raizada mansion. Now after five years A... Mais

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28

chapter 8

5.1K 361 90
De nezuko_mr_kamado

The present day,

It was sunday so everyone was at home. Sheetal has also returned from her friend's house and was as usual clinging to Arnav much to his annoyance. Arnav could see a sly smile which was plastered on her face since the time she came.

And soon he got to know the reason behind her smile when Anjali called him. He could sense something bad is going to happen and soon he found out that his instincts were true. His di called him and asked him about Khushi. He didnt tell her about Khushi but maybe Sheetal did. God knows what stories Sheetal might have made up that di was now telling him to return Delhi asap and marry that Sheetal.

He was happy during his stay in Mumbai and there were enough reasons for him to stay happy. Firstly, he had met his childhood friend with whom he was really close. Second, he was away from his family. Yes, he feels suffocated now a days when he is with his family. Either they will talk about how good Sheetal is and he should marry him or about other family problems which he was least interested in hearing. And last but not the least, he was happy because he could see Khushi staying in Mumbai.

He has realized that no matter how much he tries, he cannot stop liking her. He used to think about her everyday during these five damn years. Everyday he tried to hate her,  forget about her but at the end of the day he failed, everytime.

When he was asked no actually forced to marry Sheetal, he said that he needed sometime. And then he got this deal for which he had to come to Mumbai. So he told that he will marry her after coming back from Mumbai. In this pretex, he thought that he would figure out something to break the alliance. But after meeting Khushi he was so lost in his own thoughts that he forgot about that. "Damn it."

Arnav was actually in a bad mood because of the call.
He was lost in his thoughts when he saw Khushi running down from stairs and slipped." Aahhh.....", she shouted. Khushi was waiting for the hard stair to hit her back but she suddenly felt someone holding her. She opened her eyes a bit and saw Arnav standing holding her. Khushi composed herself and stood up.

Arnav-" Khushi are you okay?"

Khushi nodded her head indicating she was fine. The other members too came there hearing Khushi's scream. They asked her what happened and she replied that she was about to fall. She then turned to Arnav and said," Are you my serialwala hero? Matlab you came like those heroes of hindi movies/ serials and saved me. "

She giggled as she said it. Arnav looked at her blankly. Looking at his face Khushi said,"Are I was joking about that herowala thing. I know you are going to get married soon and I promise I wont be a Komolika( villain) in your marriage." she laughed again saying this.

Marriage... God why she had to remind about it again. But he needs to tell Abhi about that and about all the Sheetal fiasco. Maybe only he can help him now. He asked Abhi to meet him alone in the study.

.....................................................

In the study,

Abhi asked," Why did you call me Arnav?"

Arnav-" Abhi I need to talk something serious."

Abhi-" Yaar, its Sunday today. Please no business."

Arnav-" Its not related to business."

Abhi-" Wow you have something else to talk about other than business. Quite impressive. Otherwise its me who always talk and you just give those monosyllabic answers. I think gir Khushi gayi but dimag mein chot tujhe ayi hain. ( Khushi had fallen back then but its you who hit his head.)"

Arnav-" Abhi, be serious its related my life."

Abhi-" Oh okay. Say then."

Arnav-" Di had asked me to come Delhi asap. She wants me to marry Sheetal right now."

Abhi-" What? Right now? That means you are going? Kya yaar, we met after so long. Moreover I thought you could stay in Mumbai till my marriage. By the way, congrats mere bhai."

Arnav-" Congratulate me later, first listen to me fully. I dont want to marry Sheetal."

Abhijeet-" Why? If you want take your time. Waise bhi you are getting old. If you dont marry now you will have problems later."

Then he whispers, " You see after a certain age your sperms become weak. Samjha kar."

Arnav facepalmed and thought," He is actually Khushi's brother. Fully crazy like her."

Arnav-" Here I am talking about breaking the marriage and you, kahan se kahan chala gaya tu. ( you have gone too far with your thoughts)."

Abhi-" Breaking your marriage? She will be so hurt when she will come to know. And if you dont want to marry her then why did you introduce her as your fiance to everyone?"

Arnav-" Because I am forced to marry her."

Abhi-" Forced? By whom?"

Arnav-" My family."

Abhi-" Okay even if you are forced why didn't you tell all these to Sheetal?"

Arnav mocked a smile and said," What do you think? Wo bohot dudh ki dhuli hain? ( Do you think that she is very innocent?)"

Abhi-" Dekhne se to wohi lagta hain.( she seems to be.)"

Arnav-"Dont go for her looks. She is a mind blowing actress. She said all those lies to my family and now they dont even trust me."

Abhi-" What lies?"

Arnav-" Look, Sheetal used to work as my manager. One day suddenly out of nowhere she came to my house and claimed that I had slept with her. She said that once we went to a party and I got drunk and did all those things to her."

Abhi-" And how do we believe that you are not lying?"

Arnav-" That's the problem. I dont have any proof of my innocence. i didnt even drink that night. I also remeber I came home alone. I dont know how she managed to get cctv footage of that night where I was with her on the staircase. And it was shown that I was heavily drunk and Sheetal supported me to the room. Moreover the day she mentioned, I can not do anything on that day."

Abhi-" Kyu 1 din k liye sanyas leta hain kya?"

Arnav couldn't tell him that it was supposedly Khushi's death anniversary. Every year at that particular date he can not sleep and so he takes sleeping pills.

Arnav-" That night it was important for me to attend the party. So I just went to the party with Sheetal, met with my client. I took a glass of wine but didnt even drink that. Then I came home ALONE. I took a sleeping pill and slept. But the next morning when I woke up and came downstairs I found my family gathering around Sheetal, who was crying very badly. When I asked about what happened my family started saying that they didnt expect all these from me and all.

I was confused about what they are speaking. Then my di came towards me and said that Sheetal had told them that I forced Sheetal the previous night. I was totally shocked. I refused all of the allegations saying that I clearly remember I came home alone. But then they show me cctv footage where Sheetal was carrying me while I could see that I was heavily drunk. Then we went inside my room and then at morning Sheetal was seen running out if my room crying. She then collided with my sister in the staircase and the rest you know."

Abhi-" Whooaaahhh...... So that's why they are forcing you. That's actually very disturbing. But mujhe ek baat bata ( tell me one thing) why does your family believes a mere manager and not you."

Arnav-" Because she is not only my manager but also my sister's husband's cousin means her sister in law. Moreover di always wished me to marry Sheetal. And now she even got a chance."

Abhi thought for a while and said," Tera problem toh bohot bara hain. ( Your problem is quite big) Why is she doing all these with you? Did you try to find out? Is it only for money?"

Arnav-" I dont know why she has done this. Its not like she loves me or something, so I guess maybe because of money. I thought to buy some time in pretex of being in Mumbai. But di has ruined my plan."

Abhi-" Hmm... I can sense it. Waise I have an idea if you are comfortable. I think Khushi can help us in this matter."

Arnav-" How?"

Abhi-" She is a very outgoing person. She has many friends and she once told me one of her friend is in a detective agency. So he might help us with this matter."

arnav thought for a while and agreed. Now the only thing matters to him was getting rid of that Sheetal. so Abhi called Khushi and told evrything from the start. After listening to the whole story Khushi looked at Arnav and said," I believe you ASR. I mean changing cctv footage is not a very difficult thing. btw Your story is nowhere less than a hindi serial. Wowwww.... apke ghar mein log serials nahi dekhte honge na? apke gham mein hi to chalta rehta hain. ( In your house, I guess no ome watches hindi serials. After all you guys live in a serial)"

Arnav was speechless hearing her. Did she just taunt him? Abhi glared at Khushi and said, " We didnt say all this so that you can make fun of it. Solution bol."

Khushi looked at Abhi making her eyes like two big O's and said," The Abhijeet Singhania
and the Arnav Singh Raizada wants solution that too from a tucchh( mere) Khushi Singhaniya. hum toh dhannya ho gaye. Zindagi hi safal ho gayi. "

Abhi smacked her head lightly and Khushi pouted . " You can not hit me otherwise I wouldn't help you."

Abhi-"acha meri maa...maaf kar de mujhe aur bol kya kare? ( Ok forgive me and tell us what to do?)"

Khushi-" Ok so back to the point... Mr Raizada you are in the correct place .Shaadi turwane mein hum mahir hain. (I am expert in breaking marriages) Ok so first thing's first I have a friend who can help us. If you dont have problem can I involve him? Only if you are okay."

Arnav nodded and Khushi said," so that's great. I will get to work."

Khushi was about to get out of the room when she remembered something and turned around .She walked towards arnav and said," Today morning only, I said that I wont be a komolika (villain) in your marriage and here you made Shakti Kapoor (villain). pata nahi kitne baad dua lagenge hume.( I dont know how many curses will I get get.)"

Saying this Khushi giggled and left from the room.

.....................................................

It was night and everyone was having dinner. Sheetal looked at Arnav who was lost in Some thought. Sheetal took the opportunity and announced, " Uhm... Guys we have something to announce."

Abhijeet, Khushi and Arnav already guessed what she might speak. Khushi whispers to Abhijeet who was sitting beside her," Ghori pe baithi hui hain yeh already. Shaadi karne ki qaafi jaldi isko. ( She is too eager to get married see.)"

Abhi gestured her to shut her mouth uo Through his eyes. While Khushi just rolled her eyes. Sheetal smirked at Khushi and said," Arnav and I are going to get married soon."

Hearing her Arnav closed his eyes tightly and fisted his hand under the table. What trouble he has brought for himself. Arjun, Naina and Abhi congratulated them.

Khushi-" Wow thats great. I am so happy for you guys. By the way where are you guys going to marry? I hope we all are invited."

Sheetal faked a smile at her and said," Of course. We both have become so close."

Khushi gave her a confused look and said," Really??? Did we? We barely talked for 4 to 5 times. But if you say so then okay. Yayy I have found a new friend."

Arnav hided her smile hearing Khushi's direct taunt.

 Abhijeet-" Waise Arnav you didn't even tell me about the marriage. Did you guys fix any date?"

Arnav was about to say something when Sheetal interrupted saying," This month."

Abhi-" Okay.... But there is one problem Arnav. Our fashion show is also due this month. Now if you go to Delhi it will be difficult."

Arnav-" Yah I completely forgot about that. Now what?"

Khushi-" If you guys dont have any problem can I say something? ASR you can get married here in Mumbai also. Your family can stay in our house."

Arnav-" No.... How  ca..."

Abhi-" Its actually a good idea. Kaam ka kaam bhi ho jayega aur shadi bhi. ( You can do your work as well as marry.)"

Arnav-" But you guys will be burdened. No this is not the right thing to do. We will postpone the marr...."

Sheetal-" Arnav if they are insisting so much lets get married here na. I will talk to di and make her agree. Thank you Khushi for this brilliant idea."

Sheetal said hastily as she knew Arnav would try to postpone the marriage again and she didnt give him the chance. "Thanks Khushi for making my work easier", Thought Sheetal ans she smirked to herself.

....................................................

Arnav was waiting for Khushi in the study room. After sometime Khushi came there silently and closed the door behind her. Seeing Arnav she whispered," God!!!! your girlfriend is so annoying. How did you even bear her all these months. She is looking for you like I look for nutella when I am hungry. When you meet her ek acha sa bahana bana dijiye ga ki aap kaha the. (Make a good excuse about your whereabouts.)"

Arnav-" Khushi why did you, Why did you ask her to get married in Mumbai? I thought I would ask for some more time in the pretex of fashion show. But now when the whole family will be here damn it..."

Khushi stared at him crosing her arms near her chest and said," Bol liya? Ab hamari baat suniye. Pehli baat naam mein singh hain iska matlab yeh nahi ki sher ki tarha gurrana suru kare. ( Done speaking ? Now hear me out. first of all your name contains the word singh that doesnt mean you will roar like lion.) Dont forget no one knows that I am helping you. So talk slow and second, I said her to get married here because if she stays busy with all the marriage preparations that too outside Delhi then it will be easy to find clues in Delhi.

She is not so dull headed as you. She will never let you postpone the marriage and she knows that's Exactly what you will try to do. So we will play the exact opposite game. You will still pretend that you dont want to get married so that she doesnt get a doubt that we are plotting against her. "

Arnav understood why she did it. "Thank you Khushi." he said.

"Dont know about thank you but you should definitely apologise. But I am a very kind person. So I forgive you." she giggled saying this.

Arnav asked," How could you trust me so easily Khushi. I may lie to you all."

Khushi-" I know you are not. I have seen you guys are not like those normal couples. It seems like Sheetal is forcing herself on you. Moreover she tried to insult me that day. You remember? When you guys were hugging and doing those 18+ things and I came there accidentally."

Arnav mumbled," I wasnt hugging her, she was hugging me forcefully. And we weren’t even doing anything."

Khushi-" I care less about if you were doing or not doing, but she insulted me. Moreover she misbehaved with me another day also. And now when I got the opportunity, I will return back her favours that too with interest."

....................................................

The next day,

Sheetal shouted in glee as she came downstairs." Di has agreed to come here. I am so happy."

Khushi roled her eyes seeing her over acting. He asked Arnav who was standing beside her," Woh yeh sab tamasha karke thakti nahi hain kya kabhi? ( Doesnt she get tired doing all these actings?)"

Khushi faked a smile at her and said," Wow I am so happy for you. When are they gonna come? Your families I mean."

Sheetal-" Maybe 2/3 days later."

Khushi-" Abhi abhi ek khyal dimag mein aya. ASR's family seems to be closer to you than ASR. But its actually a good thing."

Sheetal faked a smile and said," Yah they are very good people."

Khushi roled her eyes and said," Yah a bunch of fools who you can fool."

Sheetal widened her eyes at her audacity and said, " What!!!!"

Khushi realized she spoke too loudly and corrected herself," Bonjour pool. Its a pool located near us. Wahan ki pool parties best hoti hain.( the pool parties there are best.) We should definitely go there after your family comes here."

Thanks guys for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. My phone is giving me much trouble so if there is any mistake please ignore them. Moreover sorry for not being regular as my classes have started online and I have been quite busy all these days. Now tell me how was the update in the comment section. Was it good? Bad? Do vote if you likeliked the chapter. Take care.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

167K 5K 9
:::COMPLETED::: (07.02.2017) 👉🏻 Declared Second Runner-Up (Adore) in IPK-CHARM-AWARDS 2018 👈🏻 ♥️♥️ This is an Arshi Fanfiction. ♥️♥️ For th...
55.2K 3.1K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
322K 10.4K 22
Starting from the track when khushi brings arnav safe from the kidnappers... what happens when anjali accuses khushi ? what happens mami labels her a...
449K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...