Black Rhombus Awards🌻😎

By Fatma_saad97

Open (✔) Judging (✔) Participate (✔) You Get Rewards For Anything you do here, Like Tagging or Participati... More

Testing 1.2.3
Rules
Application Form
Judge Scoring Standard
Accepted Applicants (FanFic)
FanFiction Results
Accepted Applicants (Short Story)
Short Story Results
Clear Up (Prizes)
Accepted Applicants (Poetry)
Poetry Results
Artistic Features
Accepted Applicants (Fantsy)
Fantasy Results
Important information (Temporary)
Accepted Applicants (Mystery/Horror/ Thriller)

Results (Mystery/Horror/ Thriller)

127 8 24
By Fatma_saad97

Read Below Carefully 😊 Good Evening guys, anyone who had problems with thier cover contact   vhentii She's the one collaborating with us to Help YOU!😊😊

Judge: CatDia16 

1) Book: The Ground Breakers / Author: infinite_neeanu

The mix between adventure, horror and thriller is very prominent in the story, and I love the grotesque scenes. When it comes to character development, I would put more detailed physiological traits (Example: My eyes bleed the blood that was meant to give oxygen to my brain, it's suffocating.) Make each character like a different animal trying to survive. There were no grammatical mistakes that I found, but there were some mistakes with the punctuation. The cover is super nice, you could make the title letters a little more prominent, and the way you start the chapters is amazing. If you're looking for a good palate cleanser, this is your book.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2) Book: Flawless Facade / Author: SpinAroundWords

Ok, I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm freaking crying. It's so goooood!!! The plot and character development is exquisite and so full of detail. If darkness and literature had a baby this book would be it. Each sentence was it's own story, and the word choice was perfect. I like the twist of the classic stories I read as a child, it's so sinister. The characters made many unforgettable impacts on the storyline. There were no grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is spectacular! Leave that paperback book you have and read this. 

 Score: 97/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

3) Book: Restricted Truth / Author: ruh_says

The scenes are so vivid, I felt like I was the main character. The story starts very "normal", then the author is pushing you off the cliff of "I didn't see that coming". It's eloquently written with nice originality and characters. Some parts for me were too extensive for my taste, but they didn't lose power through the book. The horror/thriller aspects can be enforced more. Darling, use that amazing vocabulary in those scenes, and they're going to be tastier than a double chocolate cake! No grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is a chef's kiss with some delicious poison on the side. A good read, and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

 Score: 95/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

4) Book: The Crystal Heart: snake island / Author: ShravaniSahu

The originality of the storyline is awesome, but the way the story is structured makes the value of it lack. The moment you start giving away keys of the plot too frequently, it makes the reader go limp and stop appreciating the story. Characters are given the stoplight without a stage, and I freaking love the one you created. Try to put those keys together and make concrete chapters out of them. Zero grammar/punctuation that I saw. The cover could be better put together and the vocabulary could be more complex. Overall, it's a nice story, and it can be better. Looking forward to seeing all the improvements. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

5) Book: Delusion or illusion / Author: aaria101

It's very nostalgic to me, I adore a good love narrative with some seasoning on it. The chapter with the characters' aesthetics was a good way to let me get familiar with them. Changing proverbs is not so pleasing to me, but you did it beautifully. I didn't get confused or have to reread the previous chapters to get back to what's happening in the moment. The one-sided love is so frustrating because they belong together!!! Why u authors like this?!? The mystery sinks in at the right times. Nice plot, characters and, most importantly, (say it with me) no grammar/punctuation mistakes. The cover is very interesting and relates to the book. The only thing I would do differently is to put more emphasis on the emotions portrayed. Love the titles of the chapters. It's a story that is worth reading and enjoying. 

 ♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

6) Book: Engraved in Blood / Author: The0Masked0Author

Darling, love, honey... Take my author's cap and put it on, I don't deserve it anymore. To be completely honest, I'm a young writer myself (and I know most of us are) and this story is really good. I felt identified in each chapter, and, no, I didn't kill anyone. The main character feels to me like a real person. The narrative is clean and not lagging with unnecessary info. The aspect of murder to me is dense to my palate, but this stroy brings a new sense to it. You started strong and finished strong, and it makes me sad that you're going to discontinue it. No mistakes. Amazing plot, characters and cover. The vocabulary can be improved a bit. I loved it, and I'm waiting for a sequel or something. *Sliding a 20 dollar bill to Author-chan. The other contestants with their hands out for a bill and with puppy eyes. "I don't care if I can't pay my rent. Take my money!"* 

 Score: 96/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

7) Book: The Lone Home / Author:  GoldenUnseen

Love a good haunted house narrative and you hit it out of the park!!! The main points of the haunting connect perfectly, many times other stories have this theme because it's easy to write, but you made it more than that. I felt as if I was in an episode of Scooby Doo, and it was amazing. The way you started the book was unique and straight to the cause of the problem, give me the mom 24/7!! The chemistry between the characters is so good it's scary, and the attic scene... The smell of coffee and short cake, delicious. The cover is clear and goes with the book, no grammar/punctuation mistakes, and fantastic creativity. So, I'm going to give u some adoption papers... Sing here and here. There, u my child now. Hahaha!! Adored the story, and it's a fantastic read. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

8) Book: Book: Searching for Chi / Author: CassandraHW

Honey, don't underestimate yourself!! U want adoption papers? Here u go sign them. The story has a really good, nostalgic magical narrative. Coming of age stories are always the most difficult to write, and you make a clean notice to it. I want to see more light on the characters and their internal struggles. The way the gang reunites is candle smoke to me, delicate and uprising. The drama is gold to me, and the way the characters face off the different troubles is clean. Not many mistakes, like one or two, for me grammar/punctuation mistakes are little worlds of magic. The cover can use some work, but only with the letters. Spectacular story, it was a treat for me.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

9) Book: Take No Notice / Author: AdultOfTheFuture

The way you put the struggles of life so poetically and beautifully makes me jealous. I have read many prologues and yours truly is unique, it's all unique. Now I believe that a story doesn't need sugarcoating to be amazing. The characters have a love-hate relationship with me, and every time I read a chapter, I wanted to punch the computer, hahaha. Love the dynamics of the characters, and the plot is gold. I wanted to see a little bit more emotional scenes/ character reactions. There are many lines and phrases that are going to stay in my soul forever, it's fire. I didn't see any mistakes, the plot is good, and the cover is nice. The letters can use some work. So, I heard we're looking to adopt a child? I'm here!! Spectacular narrative and a nice palate cleanser. Keep up the good work. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

10) Book: Possible Second Chance / Author:  NxnsxgnorsDxmon

Craziness, religion and mental hospitals are my cup of vodka every day. The way you mix it all up in a single story amazes me, the detail you put into it is admirable. The nun is my spirit animal locked in a cage. The plot is original and not too overwhelming, there are some lines that I will never forget. Character development is on point, the mental aspect of it is delicious. I want to see more of it, and I know you can do so much better, you're really good at this. The story made me feel as if I was in a madman's mind, and that everything was like a nightmare. There were no mistakes regarding grammar/punctuation. The cover needs work, it's too dark and the letters get lost. One more child on the list! Give me more crazy religious people. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

11) Book: Dusk and Dawn / Author: GandalfofspaceAnli

I was waiting for a good BL story, I didn't believe I was going to cross paths with one in this category. The plot of the story is nice and simple, it made my mind take a break. Because with all the horrible stories I read so far, it's just disgraceful!!! (I freaking love my children! If anyone hurts you, I'm going to hit them with a bat!) So, back to the story... I feel like the soulmate narrative is too popularized, but you made it seem more refreshing. I want to see more character development and more emotional scenes between them. The structure of the book can be more organized, try breaking the story. The characters were killing me everytime and I died at some point while I was writing this. The cover needs some work with the letters and faces of the characters. Child number... Who cares anymore, u mine! Lovely book, I want to see how you progress. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

12) Book: Frozen Grimoire: Paroxysm Blasphemy [Series I] / Author:A_K_Villanueva 

So, with all that's going on with this story, I'm not going to make it too long. With the chapters I read, the organization is on point. I read the summary, and it seems very interesting. I was a shame you changed the plot, but it's your story. With one concret chapter/prologue I can't say much of it. I like the descriptions and how it seems that it's based in an anime world (I'm a weeb so, yeah... ). I'm not going to give up on this story. U better personally notify me when it's published and all! I see the love you have for this story, you even have a playlist. So, my child, I am going to do this: make u notify me. I will be waiting, love u!!! 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

13)Book: Ash and Us / Author: mckennalangford_

One thing: change your description you have before one starts reading, the summary. That was the only big flaw I saw. Why? It puts the story in a bad place even before you enter the book. When I read the summary, I thought the story was going to be no good. Then it hit me in the butt, your story is really good. The craziness is off the roof, and the characters are electric. It's one of those books that you can never go wrong with and never gets old. The plot needs some fixing, but it's minimal; more character emotions. The horror had me shaking with excitement, you can add more action to those parts. No mistakes, the cover can use some more love or hate, hahaha. Overall, a great book. I want to see your progress, my child. 

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

Few of The Applicant Authors had not been keeping up, and changed their book title or username. Hence why, they by default been Excluded from the batch.

Congratulations to everyone, your judge was so proud of all you, and really want to adopt all your talents huh hah 

Congratulations to ✔🎁🎈📚🎆

1st Place

SpinAroundWords

BOOK: Flawless Facade

○○○

2nd Place

The0Masked0Author

BOOK: Engraved in Blood

○○○

3rd Place

ruh_says

BOOK: Restricted Truth

○○○

Sunday the 12th, July 2020 Thank you so much CatDia16 you DID AMAMZING 🎆💘💘📚✔😆

Your Host Mimi 😊 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
118K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"