Short Story Results

Hello Congratulations To all Participants - this Batch has a special place in my heart.  

Judge's name - faratho

1. Author - mann101978

Book Title - Muggle Things - Dramione.

Detailed Review - It's a book, I'm sure, most Potterheads would love to read. An adorable and cute plot. Gives the reader a cotton-candy-fluffy-feeling while reading. Some spelling and grammatical errors made the content lose points.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

2. Author - K-Fandom

Book Title - Tranquility (Kpop One Shots)

Detailed Review - I'd say reading this book was like making a sweet little cup cake. The last two chapters felt like spreading the buttercream on tip and garnishing it with sprinkles. A good fanfic, that's for sure. That being said, there were few loopholes - grammatical errors, spelling errors and chapters being a little too short in length (at least for me). I'm sure some more experience will help the writer.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

3. Author - Sherzahd

Book Title  - Scattering Apart

Detailed review - I'm impressed. Very much impressed. Grammar, spelling, technical skills, vocabulary - on point. The content speaks for itself - it's revised and edited and I appreciate the author for taking up this process besides putting efforts in the initial writing down. The plot was very practical and quite intense. There were minute faults in the punctuations, that I have to say. On the other hand the cover and blurb does NO justice to the book! At all. That's were the author lost a pot of marks. Overall though, it was a good experience and deserves more exposure.

Full score - 82.5/100

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

4. Author - AranyaAgnihotri

Book Title  - The Alien Love

Detailed review - The author has potentiality tent and can do better but I'm afraid this time I'd have to say she lacks experience and that reflects in her work very clearly. The grammatical mistakes, spelling errors, very low use of technical skills went hard on the eyes. As I understood from one of the author's notes, English isn't the author's first language so I'd like to suggest her to check out other languages Wattpad allows on this platform - Hindi, Spanish and etcetera. That being said I will also love to remind that mistakes leave room for improvisation so if the author wants to stick to English while writing then it's definitely going to be her choice but in that case she'd need more determination and, as I said before, experience.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

5. Author -  TrushaJi

Book Title - Your Name? [YiZhan Oneshot]

Detailed review - I'm sure any die heart 'YiZhan' fan would love this book. The writer has potential, that's clear with the ideas which led to the plot. Very less spelling mistakes - I appreciate that more than anything. On the other hand I feel that the grammar and punctuations need to be revised and there could have been more explorations and applications of vocabulary, technical skills and figurative speech.

♡♡♡ ➰=========➰

6. Author's name - GandalfofspaceAnli

Black Rhombus Awards🌻😎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara