š–“š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹ š–¢š—ˆš—š–¾š—‹ | š–¢š—ļæ½...

By mochiminie_

"š–Ø š–¼š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½ š—„š—‚š—…š—… š—’š—ˆš—Ž š—‹š—‚š—€š—š— š–ŗš—š–ŗš—’, š–»š—Žš— š–Ø š–½š—ˆš—‡'š— š—š–ŗš—‡š— š—š—ˆ." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™:... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
02 : š–Øš—'š—Œ š–§š–ŗš—‹š–½ š–³š—ˆ š–”š–¾ š–  š–²š—š–ŗš—‹
03 : š–­š–¾š— š–³š–ŗš—‹š—€š–¾š—
04 : š–²š—ˆš—ˆš–»š—‚š—‡ š–³š—š–¾ š–«š—Žš–¼š—„š—’
05 : š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—‡š— š–³š—ˆ š–¬š–¾š–¾š— š–§š—‚š—†
06 : š–Øš—‡ š–³š—š–¾ š–¤š—’š–¾š—Œ š–®š–æ š–  š–¢š–¾š—…š–¾š–»š—‹š—‚š—š—’
07 : š–²š–¾š–¼š—ˆš—‡š–½ š–³š—š—ˆš—Žš—€š—š—š—Œ
08 : š–²š—‰š—’
09 : š–£š—‹š—Žš—‡š—„ š–¢š–ŗš—…š—…
10 : š–¬š–ŗš—’š–»š–¾
11 : š–¦š—ˆš—ˆš–½ š–¬š—ˆš—‹š—‡š—‚š—‡š—€ š–³š—ˆ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
12 : š–£š–ŗš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š–±š—Žš—†š—ˆš—‹
13 : š–Ŗš—‚š–½š—‡š–ŗš—‰š—‰š–¾š–½ š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–£š—‚š—Œš—‰š–ŗš—š–¼š—š–¾š–½
14 : š–²š–ŗš—š–¾š–½
15 : š–§š–ŗš—‰š—‰š—’ š–”š—‚š—‹š—š—š–½š–ŗš—’?
16 : š–§š–¾š—‹ š–³š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–¼š—š–¾š—‹š—’
17 : š–Ø š–°š—Žš—‚š—
18 : š–Ø š–§š–ŗš—š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
19 : š–«š–¾š–ŗš—š–¾
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–²š—š–ŗš—’
š–“š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹ š–¢š—ˆš—š–¾š—‹ : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

01 : š–„š–ŗš—‡š—Œš—‚š—š–¾ š–²š—ˆš—ˆš–»š—‚š—‡

11.9K 710 768
By mochiminie_

「🌦️」

「Soobin's POV」

Saturday morning, rain is drizzling outside. Yet I was fully cozy sitting on my swivel chair in front of my laptop, scrolling down the comments in my own web dedicated for Y/N L/N. I just posted my preview pictures of her in the airport last night and as usual, a lot of her fans flocked into my site to appreciate my work which is a big deal to me.

Y/N'sRamen : She looks surreal!

Y/N_BestGirl : How can someone look so perfect at any angle?! TT_TT

xoxoyn : I'm saving these. Fansite-nim be serving us quality previews.

PolkadotY/N : Isn't anyone going to talk about her outfit?!

herfanboye : Why can't people be like Y/N, I-

L/NWorldDomination : She could literally just breathe and already deserve another Oscar. :')

Indeed, they're right. Whatever recognitions and praises Y/N gets nowadays, she deserves them. After going through a lot of media-woven controversies and issues, she remained resilient and bounced back even better- one of the reasons why I love her to bits.

I cracked my fingers and took another sip of my 6th cup of coffee. Legendary fansites never sleep but edit Y/N's photos until dawn; it's what I believe. Staring at the new tab in the monitor, I couldn't help but to admire her features. That honeydew skin of hers that I never wanted to bleach, her hair, her sparkling eyes that cry best when she acts and those lips. Man, whoever wins her heart would be lucky.

"So damn lucky." I whispered and began throwing in some filters.

BZZ. BZZ. BZZ.

My phone vibrated from the side, indicating a call. Looking at the register, it was my best friend, Han Cherrie.

"He-"

"Where are you?"

"Is that your new way of saying good morning, Cherrie?"

"Just.. Where are you damn it!"

"Home. Damn, girl. Chill."

"Chill?! Haven't you heard?!"

Cherrie was practically in frantic at this point and I was starting to feel worried. I pressed the phone harder against my ear and listened to the noise in the background. It seems like she's in a crowd or some shit.

"Hello? Soobin?!"

"Yeah?" I snapped back. "What did I miss?"

"Y/N's meeting the director today and we're already here in front of the building, damn it!"

My eyes widened. Looking at the calendar, I felt my stomach lurch. I thought it'd be tomorrow?!

"Has she arrived?! Cherrie. Cherrie!"

"Not yet! Hurry up, stupid!"

"I'm on my way!"

I closed my laptop and stumbled from my chair, desperate to catch up with Y/N's schedule. It was only 7:15 and I was already creating a ruckus in my room, thrashing around in search for decent clothes and a mask to conceal my identity. I dashed out and slipped on my shoes. Unknowingly, my brother, who just woke up, watched me from behind with a displeased face.

"Off to see that celebrity again, Soobin?"

"She'll be there in a minute, hyung." I whined, tying my shoelaces. "Have you seen my camera?"

"On the couch."

"Thanks!"

I got up to grab the bag and put on my black face mask and cap. I took a quick glance at hyung and knew that he was yet again to lash out words of concern.

"Soobin, you know how risky it is for you to mingle in public."

"I know. I never got caught, hyung. Not even Cherrie and Cher."

"They aren't as high-profiled as you. Boss would hate to hear another photographic shit from you again."

"I know what I'm doing." I huffed and opened the door. "Don't worry about me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Cherrie?! Cherrie!"

I rushed to her standing on top of a bench to look over the crowd. She held out a hand and helped me up before lightly whacking my head.

"Yah! What took you so long?!"

"Traffic." I began assembling my camera. "Has she arrived yet?"

"No. No she hasn't."

"Cherrie."

"Jesus Christ!" I blurted as a girl appeared in front of us. "Cher! You-"

"Hi, Soobin."

She gave me a look and got up on the bench on her own. She handed a bag of treats to Cherrie in a snap. You see, they're both my best friends and they're twins. But the difference between them is uncanny.

"Cher, I told you to get me strawberry flavored lollipop. Not orange."

"Out of stock."

"Is it really like that or were you too lazy to look around?"

"You're welcome." Cher folded her arms.

Cherrie huffed and shoved a candy in her mouth. Me being sandwiched between the two makes my head ache sometimes. I diverted my gaze to the main road and saw a black van coming towards our location.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S HERE!" Cherrie squealed.

Cher sighed. "Nice."

I bit my lip and aimed my lens at the car. A man just got off and slid the door open for Y/N. Tons of fans gathered around but failed to run further due the security blocking their way. Me and the twins just stayed calmly on our spot. I began taking pictures.

"Oh my God she's beautiful.." I gasped, looking from the camera.

"I love her sweater! Soobin! Didn't you have the same one but in blue?!"

I blushed. "Y-yeah! You're right!"

"Can I go home?" Cher blurted.

"Come on, sister. You're missing out the fun!" Cherrie hit her on the shoulder.

"Fun is when I'm all alone."

I ignored the two and kept on snapping photos. Y/N glanced my way for a second which made me freak out. I waved at her but she didn't wave back. She probably didn't see or anything. Her bodyguards surrounded her, ushering her to walk faster so she'd get inside sooner. However, the crowd below were pushing and pulling, trapping Y/N in between.

"God, they're awful." I shook my head.

"I'd shoot them all if allowed." Cherrie huffed and tapped the gun stuffed in her pocket.

"You.. Why did you bring-"

"Protection..?" She shrugged.

I readjusted my face mask and looked away. Cherrie scares me sometimes and I don't like it.

"She's gone?" I blinked.

Y/N was no longer there and the crowd forwarded to the building's front doors. I checked the photos that I took and damn there's plenty.

"Seems like there's going to be a lot for me to edit later.."

Cherrie tapped my shoulder before hopping off the bench with Cher.

"You can do it. You're the best, fansite-nim."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.9K 26
š˜›š˜¢š˜¦š˜©š˜ŗš˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬š˜“ š˜¢š˜µ š˜‘š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¤š˜¬š˜¦š˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜¦š˜³š˜³š˜Ŗš˜§š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜„. š˜‘š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬ :š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜µš˜Ŗš˜­š˜­ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜µļæ½...
86.4K 4.4K 35
š‚š”šØš¢ š˜šžšØš§š£š®š§ šš šŸššš¦šØš®š¬ šššœš­šØš« ššš§š š¬š¢š§š šžš« š°ššš¬ šœššš¬š­šžš ššš¬ š­š”šž š¦ššš¢š§ š„šžššš šŸšØš« šš šš«ššš¦šš šœššš„...
87.5K 7.4K 19
"š–Ø š—‹š–¾š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹ š—…š—ˆš—š—‚š—‡š—€ š—’š—ˆš—Ž." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹ š—‰š—ˆš—‹š—š—‹š–ŗš—’š–¾š–½ š–»š—’ š–”š–¾š—ˆš—†...
170K 13.5K 20
"š–³š—ˆ š–暝–ŗš—…š—… š—‚š—‡ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—ˆš—‹ š—š—ˆ š—€š—‚š—š–¾ š—š—‚š—† š—š—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œš—š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—‚š—Œ š—ˆš—š—‡ š—†š–¾š–½š—‚š–¼š—‚š—‡š–¾." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œ...