"Finally ... I AM YOURS....!"...

By MisbahSiddiqui3

" Finally.... I AM YOURS...!" ... So... Any guesses while from the story itself says much so shall we read... More

A turning point ...!!
Opening Up His Heart..
Routes Heading To His Destination...!!
His Surprisingly Journey Awaits..!!
Communication between His Affection And Her Pain..

The Story Unfolds....!!

52 14 23
By MisbahSiddiqui3

                                 July 12, 2020.

With his narrow steps putting forth  making his shoes a clicking  sound for a while , with each steps laid ahead put forth many memories prevailing infront of his eyes...  Mesmerized by her beauty, gazing at her exquisitive looks, adorning her, thinking of how he has achieved this 'pretty; shy girl' and loving her will be the  first choice of his married life; apart from his business ...!

        Arsal,  Branch Manager of  Ace Clothing Garments Company, resides in India; was well disciplined,  handsome, adored much and loved by all ... including his business streams was upto the mark of; and adore his  unvoidable works alot...

He worked hard almost gave his worth the performance to be an all rounder, here showing his ways, the strategies to all the people around him making him best guider and motivator to all....  Sometimes the strategies wouldn't work too but upto the most gave his worth a try depending on the results of him..
None other than Allah ! Indeed !!
Indeed! is the best to give the rewards !!
"Alhumdulillah!! All praise and glory will be with my Allah none other than I could find my peace with !!
Indeed! Is the best listener among all !

His Aim of his life was  ' attaining everyone's eye -catching attention' regarding his business not only of the coworkers; but also the public who spends on purchasing it too, planning schemes for them, implementing it with his Hardwork; which will work magical for them as well as for him too...

Many schemes was laid on by him for the betterment of his Company which not only profited him; but for among all of them, for the workers too that made his huge respect in the eyes  for him from everybody!!

  Not just seeking everybody attention; but living a life with all the requirements is just the starting point of his career that made him a  Handsome Gentleman after all ..!!

  He had many showrooms too... which he laid workers those who  were in need for jobs ... emphasizing how humble, kind and polite is he with the other people's.

       'Gaining Success , Still Striving for it' was the motto of him, nonetheless !
      While he is very much settled in his life his parents, i.e, Khadija, Arsal's Mother and his Father, Abdul Malik, made their decision to make him get married with his permission basically If he wants his life to be engaged in  other one-to-one activities too apart from his business !!

Now , for the betterment of their son, they too want someone who can hold on to him.

They wanted their 'Bahu', their 'beti', who can make their son to live a life with better meaning...  To make him realize the meaning of life ....
Only she can make their help to make his son Understand the worth of family too apart from the business !! The precious time of his had been given ahead to his Company No matter what how many times their parents make him to remind !!

"Don't know when will the correct time will lay ahead", disheartening her heart, Khadija with a heavy  heart hummed and noded her head down , gazing at her palms and silently she praised her heart hear aloud to Allah !!

"Make my son to make his time for the family too, Ya Allah !!" Reciting darood shareef she opened her eyes !!
Prayed thinking for his worthful life !!!

Arsal, on the other hand doesn't wanted to girls to patch with him as every girls just makes a chance out at him ... Even regarding the matter of business essential ideas to collide with his staff basically there were some girls too; he was maintaining his distance from them apart from his work ...!

Many times the staffs even tried but it wasn't a piece of cake for them to grab him !!
He doesn't wanted to get in  love things  with him and none with his staffs  as that way ; because  he already knew some of them very well as well their attitudes too !!!

  Fed up with their staff behavior he haven't disclosed this matter in front of his parents !! Because he knew very well of his mother !!
she always starts teasing him; regarding these stuffs so he didn't disclosed...
There were sometimes some days in his life due to lackening of efforts and strategies, he couldn't match up his timing as that were of before !!
Disheartened by this matters, when all the members grabbed at the dinner table their, his mother could easily see the pain due to lack of his efforts in business  that basically as always,  he hides in his eyes ...!!
She always starts teasing him when he sat along with his whole other members regarding the staffs present in his Company telling, "Do you like someone present in your staff ?"

"Have they said no to it ??"

In order to make his son relieved , deep inside he better  knew as always but couldn't wanted to show, to reveal, to display his emotions in front of his parents making him look a bolder one too....

Recalling this memory , he always got panicked ...  Reassuring of himself that He is fine in hi world, more in business and some what less in family  too !!

He always dreamt of living a life which will show him the real emotions, the real feeling... Deep down ....
Wanted to hold a hand and make a way till Jannah !! Didn't knew when and where the specific time and where is my 'Connected Soul'!!

With the other side managing his  Commercial activities since long time, now he too needs a support now. Wanted his life to work with all the 'Charishma', although not exhausted from the business part but needs now a companion, to whom he could hold on to, he could  act childish and mischievous on the other hand...

He needed to convey his feelings too, wanted to make his heart go crazy since no magic's could happen as he didn't got time from his business apart...

Heard many times how the magic acts in several other people's life... Now needs in my life too to work as a magic !!

A magic to happen !!!

A soul to connect !!!!

To feel the presence of beautiful blue sky, the breezy wind that blows makes him touch his body , makes his hair blow with the flow which makes him feel Everything in him ... The feeling that he would love ...  That he is craving for !!

"Wish it could come true !!!"

"Can anybody describe how the person in love will feel?"

"What will make his life even more beautiful after that ??? "

"Will I be mischievous and sarcastic at the same times relatively?"
Or "Will I accept all the things going in sloppy flow...?"

'Ohh My God !! Why I Am Feeling this presence in sort of making a thought ? '

"Do I am recognizing this facts as I am placing my presence in place of my parents or I urged the need for it ??"

  "So stupid of me as well as childish too !  I am putting myself  forth in place of my  parents?
No way !! "

" Just by placing a thought about how it would feel makes me crazy even more !!"

"Feeling the Impact from now onwards!! !!"

"Hoping to work this as I could feel my inner me," hummed  with a heavy heart , lowered gaze he kept his feelings inside him !!

   So gentle and loving nature would get wife of same characteristics and   will she match his personalities ?

  Such an overloaded busy Gentleman would get time for his family and now the most his beloved wife ???

How will he manage the social and personal life simultaneously ?

So many chaps are on the way to be unfolded ....
Some flashbacks seeing Sabiha make him realize his life once again ... Recalling precious memories coming infront of his eyes; with a peaceful smile, making his lips wider and ... as well wonder his life too. 

From all the paths he lived  along, now is standing on his foot  till his life changing decision.....

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu frnds !!!

Loved this part ? Are you liking it ?

Some flashblacks prevailing in front of him !! How it makes you feel do let me know !!

I promised will come on that track soon as Arsal recognizes all the memories laid so far he had lived...

Do let me know although its long ... Sorry for that !
Till next chapter arrives
Allah Hafiz !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67 14 7
"I will not marry him just because he is willing to invest in your company, which doesn't even have a future now, Abba!" "Sidra! Know your place and...
118K 5.6K 31
~ ¥ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ Á¥ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...
4.8K 210 60
STORY BEING EDITED ----- (Arsalan's POV) She lifted her purse and raised it to strike me once with more, the anger returning to her eyes but only ha...
289K 12.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...