Life After The Mental Institu...

Par StylesImagines444

Two years after Piper and Harry got married, they broke up when Harry had a one night stand. Sydney was nearl... Plus

Cast List For Life After The Mental Institution!
Life So Far.
Harry.
Not Feeling So Hot?
Deadly!
Any Change?
Which One?
Sydney.
Kiss Me! (Warning! Dirty Scene!)
Home? (Teaser/Filler Chapter)
Home Sweet Hell!
Fantasy Seems Better Then Reality.
Birthday Time! (Filler Chapter)
See Life World Part One!
Sea Life World Part Two! (Final Part)
Prue Part One!
Prue Part Two!
Prue Part Three!
Prue Part Four! (Final Part)
The Funeral.
First Normal Day In A While.
I Spoke Too Soon!
Work And The Letter.
Josh Newton.
Not Just One Turner Part One. (Teaser)
Not Just One Turner Part Two. (Teaser)
Not Just One Turner Part Three. (Teaser) (Final Part)
Congratulations!
Darcy's Second Birthday!
The Vowel Renewal Part One.
The Vowel Renewal Part Two. (Final Part) (Warning! Sex Scene)
Planning Phoebe And Niall's Wedding.
Family Of Five! (Filler)
Niall And Phoebe's Wedding Day!
Not Just Ours.
Mom's Birthday!
The Results And Surprise!
I'm Your Dad!
Baby Styles Number Three Part One!
Baby Styles Number Three Part Two! (Final Part)
Dinner Time!
Pregnancies. Who Needs Them? (Warning! Sexual Content!)
Empty.
Phoebe. (Filler Chapter)
Daughters Part One.
What?! (Teaser Chapter)
A Son?
Do You Want Me To Stay?
Where Do We Go From Here?
Epilogue. (Final Chapter)

Daughters Part Two. (Final Part)

530 12 0
Par StylesImagines444

Chapter Forty Five

Dingdong!

The door bell went off and I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Eleanor, holding a baby carrier containing a sleeping Leo.

"Hey, babe, how are you?" El asked and I made a 'so and so' gesture with my hand as I took my baby Nephew's baby carrier from El before letting her in and walking into the living room.

Harry and Louis stared at me when they saw me walk in with Leo. He began to wake up and started to cry as Sydney called me. I looked upstairs.

"I'll go." Harry said as he left the room.

I backed away as Leo started crying, so, that his Mom could take care of him. El smiled at me as her and Louis left the room, leaving me to look after Leo. I smiled and lifted him from his carrier.

Louis's POV.

El and I watched as Piper hushed Leo in her arms. Harry came down the stairs with the girls and frowned when he looked at us.

"What are you doing?" He asked as the girls ran to get their coats.

I smiled as I turned to him.

"Watching your Wife with her Nephew." I said, making Harry look into the living room and smile.

"Everyone is ready to go now, Piper." I told her as we walked into the living room.

She turned to us and nodded before putting Leo back into his carrier.

"Let's go, then." She said while picking up Leo's carrier and handing it to El.

Piper's POV.

I walked over to the coat rack and pulled down my coat from it before putting it on and facing everyone. Harry grabbed his car keys while Louis pulled his from his pocket and we left the house. I looked to Sydney and Darcy, who were skipping to Harry's car, laughing and smiling. At least I had two beautiful Daughter's.

Here, guys! Thanks for your support and help.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

S.R.S Par Ash

Fanfiction

66.3K 2.7K 27
(Larry) (Completed) (Undergoing Editing) Third book of the M.P.D series (Can't read this without reading the first two books. It will NOT make sense...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
21.7K 818 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...