Darcy's Second Birthday!

Chapter Twenty Eight

One Month Later.

"I think we are done now, Harry." I said as we moved Darcy's bed into the right position.

Harry nodded, then, looked to me, all sweaty. I smirked.

"The last time you was all sweaty like this, we were 'busy'." I giggled and he swatted my ass with his T-shirt as I walked out of Darcy's new decorated room.

I walked down the hall and into Harry and I's room and looked to the clock. It read 8:12am. I smiled as Harry walked in, yawning. I smiled as I fell into bed, I got my cast off yesterday and my arm was still a little sore. Harry frowned and sat next to me and rubbed my arm. I smiled at him and kissed his lips as little feet padded into the room.

"Mummy! Daddy! It's my birthday today!" Darcy's little voice said and I looked up at her.

She was wearing her red matching pyjamas and her hair was everywhere and she was clutching her brown teddy in her arm.

"I know, sweetie. Is Sydney still asleep?" I asked her as she slept in Sydney's room the last week while we were doing her room.

"Yes, Mummy, she started snoring, hehe!" Darcy said and I laughed.

I looked at Harry, then, took Darcy's little hand in mine and led her to her new room. As Harry opened the door, she dropped her teddy and ran into the room.

"Is this for me?!" She asked and I laughed as Harry lifted her up.

"Of, course it's for you, baby!" He said and I smiled.

"Okay and this is from Aunty Payton and Cousin Paul." I told Darcy as I passed her the pink wrapped present.

"Oh, my god, Mummy, it's a new teddy!" She screamed and I smiled.

"This one is from me, Darcy!" Sydney screamed and I smiled as she handed her the present.

"Thanks, Sydney... Oh, my god!" Darcy gasped as she unwrapped a pink T-shirt that she saw in the store a few weeks ago. 

Louis or Harry must have took her to get it.

"Okay. Now we have had presents, how about some cake?" I asked her and she giggled and nodded.

"I'll get it, babe." Harry said and kissed my lips before leaving.

"So, are you excited for the big day, Pheebs?" I asked her and she smiled like a fool as she looked at her ring.

"Yeah." She smiled and I nodded.

"I find it sad that Liam and Sophia are not even married yet." I said to the girls as the boys went to help Harry.

"I know." El said and I smiled synthetically.

"Okay, guys, here we go!" Harry said as he entered the room with the cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to Darcy, happy birthday to you." We sang to her as she blew her candles out.

9:27pm.

"I think Darcy enjoyed herself today." I told Harry as we get ready for bed.

"Yeah, did you see the look on her face when she saw her room?" Harry asked me and I smiled.

"Yeah, she looked so happy." I said and Harry smiled while walking up behind me.

He ran his long, warm fingers through my hair and I leaned onto his hand.

"Let's go to bed." I told him and he nodded.

Here, guys! Thanks for the recent votes and reads.

Read, vote and comment!

Emma xxx

EDITED!