Deku: The Greatest Harem King...

By Unhidofido

up For adoption. More

Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Harem 2
Powers
Thank you!
Chapter 4
Announcement
I lost it all...

Chapter 3

3K 30 96
By Unhidofido

So, I'm starting school tomorrow so I might not update this that frequently, but I'll try.

Katsumi POV

I was walking to my house after the slime incident, and I was extremely pissed that they were scolding my deku.

Katsumi: "THOSE FRIGGIN BASTARDS! HOW DARE THEY SCOLD MY  DEKU!? IF ONLY I COULD KILL THE— huh?"

Then I saw deku talking to some old, skinny man with black eyes. 'Oh deku~...you look so cute when you talk~ want to see you talk even more~' I decided to stalk them and listen to what their talking about.

"Ok then kid, what your name again?"

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya."

"Well then young Midoriya, here is the American dream plan! We will meet again tomorrow at 4:00 AM at Dagobah beach! It's gonna be a hard 10 months until the UA exam, so you better have what it takes!"

Izuku: "NANI?!"

Izuku: "This is so much!"

Smallmight: "Well, do you have what it takes?!"

Izuku: "I'll try my hardest! If I want to be the best hero of all time, then I have to train the hardest!

Smallmight : "That's the way to go young man! Now you can excuse me, I'll be taking my leave now, so take care.

'Hold on... he's training? That's ok but, with him? For ten months?! ...'

I was getting worried. 'What if deku was gonna stop spending time with me, and forget about me? What if he becomes friends with him and leaves me?!What if he forgets about me over those ten months?! No...NO!!!' I felt anger, fear and jealousy at the same time. But there was one thing that was in her mind: What if deku was hiding something from her?

Time skip by Saitama

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: [None]

Age: 14

Likes: Katsudon (Favorite food), Katsumi (Best friend, defender), All might (Role model, Mentor), Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Personality: timid, reserved, and polite

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

[In izuku's dream]

Izuku POV

I woke up in a black void. I just kept falling down the void. I realized this was a dream. But then I saw a girl with ash blond hair girl with spiky hair wearing school uniform. It was then That I realized it was...Kacchan? What a weird dream I'm having...

"Hi deku..."

"Hi Kacchan!"

"Deku.. were friends... right?"

Why is she asking me that? Isn't that obvious?

"Of course Kacchan! Why would you need to ask me that?

"Just wanted to make sure... Friends don't keep secrets from each other... right?"

The ways she said that was.. kinda creepy...

"Y-Yeh Kacchan."

"Deku... your not hiding anything from me... right?"

"W-what?! No I'm not.

"Deku... are you lying to me?"

"No..—"

"LIAR!!!"

"...Kacchan, w-what do y-you m-mean?

"L̷̢̡̡̡̟͈͈͇͉͚̙͕̻̤͔͔͔̹̞̲̼̝̹̗̱͈̮̲̻͈͉͙̺̤̞̱̠̬̖͉͙̗̥͚̟̦̫̞̳̞͎͉̦̝͇̺͗̍͆̕Į̴̧̨̨̛͇̲͚̜̗͉͇̦͍̭̟̺̩̭̩̳͇̩̬̱̲̳̹͇̭͚̥̺̟̺̗͚̜͙̺͓̩̣̼̹̼̖̠͈͓̟̳̭̞̖̫̱͓̲͎̖͍͕͉̫͓̲̩̬̝͕̮͚̮̱͚̥͖̳̱̖̟̎͐̏̓̇̆̿̋̓̇͒̾̒̅͊̉͛̊̈͋̈͒͆́̈́̽̋̽̚̚̚͜͜͜͜͝ͅĄ̶̨̡̨̻͇̼̠̻̣̘͍̯̣̰̞̰̜̲̳͕̩̹̤̘͇͔̞͚̬̙̪̣̻̊̈̃̓̀͋̇̍̄̈́͂̑̐̀̄̾̿̈́͆̈́̓͌̃̉́̑̏̾̌̾̌̏̎̎̈̀̓̇̾͆͂̐͌̏͛̇̽́̇̎̓̒͊̊͂͒̿́́̍͌̇̿͘̕̕̚̕̚͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅR̶̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̼̦͙͍̬̤͎̱̬̖̳̖͇͉͖͖̥͍̮̫̙̱̟̝̼̳̤̟͈̜̹͈̯͍̳̱͈͇͈̫̜͔̪̲͇̟͕̩̭̮͍͔͈͖̣͚̥͙͙̼̯̜͙̺͕̳̯͔͉̙̤̹̱̼̱̮̣͍̥̥̐̊̓́̀̓̌̈̎̊̑̑͋̂̓̊͐̔͊͒̿́̐͋̒͌͗̍̈́̍̾̐͛̎̊̄̍̈́̆͋́͌̃̓̉̋͒͋̽̾͛͘͘͜͜͜ ̵̢̢̡̢̯͓̼̺͖͎͎̱̞͎͖͎̱͓̟̙̺̤͕̮͓̯̞̯̜́̒̓͊͑͂͂̄͋͆̿͐̀̔̔̍͗̋̉̎͋̉̑̿̈͂̄̔̈́̒͂̈͐͊̍̂̈̈́̊̀͋͒͆̆͑̌̅̓͆̋̇͆̏͛̑̒̄̊͑̆͂̍̋̉̌͐̕̕̕͘͘͜͜͝͠͝ͅL̶̡̡͙͇͉͈̠͕̮̠̦̭̤̬̬͕͈̙̠̞͉͔̦͉̥̩̬̾͑̊̐̂̇̓̽͋̀̔͜ͅͅI̶̧̢̛͇̼̮̜͎̮͓̥̼̬̗͎̳̤̺͍͙̮̺̪̤͉͓̠͈͈̰͉̬̟̲̟̙̪̣͔̩͇̋̽̈́̍̉͐͛̀̽̀̀̓̒̂̃͌̀̀̌͌̽͋̈͆̈́̈̍̊̒̍̌̔͛̑̎͂̀̊͐̊̑͂̒͛́̔͜͝͠͠ͅÁ̸̡̧̡̠͓͓̦̣̬̭̦̠̞͕̫̭͓̩̩͕̰̻̮̠̖̮̇͗̾̆̈́̇͊͛̇̓̍̌͆̉́̏̀̈́̐͑̆̆̾͛͑͂͛̓̊͒̽̽̎̀̔̂̊͑̇̈́͂̿̐͊̽̾̕͜͝͝͝ͅR̴̛̗̞̮̲̟̣̭̪̬̺̻̟̭̭͇͙͇̳̗̮̖͈͖͉͇̭͉̯̒͗́̓͊͒́̔͆̃̃́̀̋͗̆͐̍̏̀͐̌͋͂̔̐̿͌͘͜ ̸̧̢̢̡̨̢̨̨̡̢̛̛͚̠̫̰̺̜̼̩͇̞͈̦̩̯̠̠͕̜̜̜̦͕̗̦͎̠͇̰̮̘̥̖͓̬͚̋̌͋̓̑͌͋̔͒̊̎̈́͛̓͋́͂̇̊̂͐͐̀̀̉͛̽̿̉͐͗̇̏̂̐̓̓͒̇̾̓͗̄͋̋͌͐̊͋̅̋̓̆̍̌̚̚̚̕̚̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͝L̶̪̲̬̣̯̰̳̦͎͍̱̟̙̱̺̩̜̪̣̺̱̼͚̫̯̬͔̹̥͕̣͆̈̀̂̾̓̿̒̓͑͐͂̈͠Į̸̧̢̧̛̛̛̟̳̤͎̳͓̣̬̥̰͇̮̖̘͙̥̻̃̈́͗̀̆̋́̽̒͋̐̉̑̌͗̾̈́̐͗͐̀̍͐̀̃̐̽͋̅̀͑͋̆̏͘̚͘͝͝͠ͅÅ̵̢̧̡̡̡͈̟͇̝͈̥̘͉͍̬̞̲͎̼̫̣̦̲̘̺͓͚̩̭̞̬̻̞̪͙̝͖̠͕̖̤͖̤̠̹̼̜̩̪̣̥̼̬͉͚̯͙̠͖̖̺͕̩͖̦̣̯̻̟̼̗̥̩͍͇͔͇̜̖̹̻͇͎͔͎̲͚̺̹̻͙̼͇̯͚̜̰͌̓̄̔̉̀̏̏̾͗͐̌̊́́̒̒͘͜ͅŔ̸̨̛̛̦̟̲̠̟̯̼͉̗̫̱̫̪̯̮̫̤͔̼̗̟͎͊̍̀͒̿̈́̕ͅ ̷̨̢̨̢̛͚̲̦̝̲͇̳͈͉̮̣̠͇͔̖̟͈̘̖͙̥͕̺̘̟͚̦̋̋̏͊͌̈́̐̇͒̄́̉͊́̐̋̈́̀̓̃͆̽̊͂̀̀̎̓̿͊̄͛̏͂͋̃͋̅͋̑̽͂͗͑̉̾̏̽̋̀͂͋̐̿̄͒̽͆̐̓̂͆͂̒͐̔͋̈͊̆̾͋͆̄̾͛̎͗̅̽̉͊̑̽̽̾͛͘̕͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅL̵̡̧̡̨̡̢̡̛̛̠̝͉̝̦͉͍͔̱̤̤̠̰̜͙͚̥̘̥̜̩̝̦̥̱͖̰̖̝̥̣̜̻̠̰̼̝̜̲̙̺̘͓̲̣̩͕̻̤̥̘̔͊̀͆͋͋̀̎͋̔̌͆̾̾̐͋̿̃̑́̀̊͋͛̏̂̅̓͒̃͒̇͐̍̉̉̍̂͘̚̚̚͝͝ͅI̸̢̨̧̨̨̧̙̦͙̩͉̥̦̩̟̗̲̤̯͈̯͚̺̜̞̲̰̙̫͎̣̣͇̪͉̥̠̩̠͙̲̣̳̯̦͖̖̝͙̙̭̖̖̟̻͓̙̭̼̦̣̳̘̟̋̑̾̍́̉͊͊̔͛̀͊̆͗̎̓̅̆̎̐͒͑͂͌͐́͂̏́̓̽́̄̏̽̃̕̕͘̕͜͝ͅA̷̧̡̨̨̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̱̲̲̬͖̗̣̗͕̼̟̤̻̳͚̱̘͍̜̱̣̻͍͕̯͇̲̤̩̗̲͓̫͍̺͉̞̺͔̠̗̠͎͇̰͎͎̥͉͈͈͓̥͔̜̤͙̟̮̗͙̙̹̜͍̤͙̦̙͉̦͈̹͍̖̮̻̪̘̭̣͕͒͗͆̀̅̉͂̆͐͌͒̊̈́̐̏̑̔̎́̂͛̓̅̋͂͒͌͂̃̎͗͂̓̑͗̋͐̍̄̋́͗̓̚͜͜͜͜ͅͅṚ̵̢̟͖̍̉̆͊̽̄̊́̏͝ ̸̢̧̡̢̡̛̛̛͔̱̣̩̝̟̫͔̲͈͚͕͕̫͙͌̆̂̃̈́͂̋̄̐̂̀͆̎͗̀͌̈̀͒̔̀͊̔̏̀̈́̍̿̍̔̆̔̉͛̊̌̒͂͂͗̈́̐̓̈́͗̄̈́̀̀̈́̑̋͆̍̉̊͌̆͊͌̀͗̇̎̑͑̐̚̚͘̚̚͝͝͝L̷̢̛̛̻̭͎̖̩͔͉̠̠̲̱̘̤͈̥̅̈́̿͐͋̀̾̒͒̌̑́̀̈́̐̓͋̀͆̅̇̏̄̔̆͊̂̽́͐̐̓̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝I̷̩͔̿̽͐̐̑̇͂̇̈͂̒̒̌̏͐̓̋̅̓͗͌̓̇͛̽͂̿̃́̌̔͂̀̂̊̓̄̈́̑̽͆͒̆͆̐͗͊̎̂̓̃̎̉͗̆̎̃̎͊͊͗͆̿͑̀̽̔̌̆̋͒̚̚̚̕͝͝͝͠͝͠Ǟ̴̧̡̨̧̧̢̨̼͈͚̥̰̞̥͖̰̱̣̺̥̮̣̪̦̜̭͕̮̩̬͇͎̦̗̻̫͔̼̜̱̲̯̙̼̟̺̖͓̦͇͖̰̥͚̞̟̹͍͓̩̤̤̟̟͍̥̙̩̠͈͉̆͌̋̐̿͂̑̈̽̊̅̔̍͋͗̊͛̀͊̑̀̓̆̀́̑̉̔͆́͑̀̀̈̾͗̋̏͛̓̒̇́̈́̓̈̓͒̇̃̌̃̔̆̍̏̈́̆̚͘̕͘̕͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅR̶̮̦̜̫̈́̈́̔̄̒͐̎͗̃̂͋̊̌̍̾͐̅̀̀̏̐̅́͐͗̉͂̓̑̂͗̀̉͋͗̈́̄̾͗̔̊̑̈́̋̽͑͋̈̔̋̔͗̎̅̀̽̌̋͌͌̎̾̂͋͒͘̚̕̕̕͘̚͘͘̚̚͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̧̡̨̛̛͇̰͓̮͇̳̱̤̼̬̭͙̭̮̯̩̖̖̱͎̹̺̬̗͊̎̔͊̄͂͆͋̈́̊̂̉́̑̿̐̍̆̓́̈́̈̃̍͌̀̍̒̈́́̍̇̀̀͋̓̿̓̌̽̄͋̒͛̆̎̈͆̔̃̆̊͆̒̀̒̾͛̎̎̽̓͆̏͊͘͘͘̚̕̕͝͠͝͝Ļ̷̨̡̨͕̱͍̳͕̫̮̪̬̙̠͈̤͍͈͉͈̰̘̻̥̦̪̮͙̲̺͙͔͔̲̞̟̥̜̭̰̳̝̜̳̞̞̺̳̤̳͚̦͇͊͂̚͜͜͜͜͠ͅĮ̵̡̢̧̧̨̡̛̛͔̙͈̱̭͙̝̼͕̙̞̣̼͍̠̙͔͈̗̭̫̙̻͚̗̗͔͍̙̱̹͉̱͓̲̲̻̯̺̯͕̭̭͉̩̪͓̤̺̳̺͈̤̲͈͕̜̖̹̼̝̻̘̻͇̤̙̳̝̪̤͔͕̮̭͉̘̝͍̬̩̜̃̑̆͐̽̃͒̊̇̆̈́̿͑̌͐͊͋͊͐̇̀̌̏̈́̍̇̀̓̎͆̊̀̍̈́̀̇͋̀̇̐̾̏́̇͌̌̆͒͑̿͗͂̓̃͒̅̊͛́̍͗͘̚̚̚̚͜͜͠ͅͅȂ̴̧̨̢̛̛͇̘̰̤͈̼̺͔̗̮͉͕͇͕̺͕̭̗̞̝̬̘͕̜̥̯̖͚̞̦͚̯͇̫͕͕̫̱͉̙͈̤̝͔͕̦̪͇̞̟̮̭͉̭̩̦͚͓̝̪̭̰͕̅͐̐̐͌̂̀̄͒̐̊̎͒̇̒͛̊̿́̓͛̌́̊̓͆̃̃̀̋̈́͊̂͂͛͆̓̒̈́̈́̇̎͋̾̎̓̇̍͂͒̄̽̅͊̍̇̋̈̄͐̐͌͊̑̿͐͐̂̒͐͆̽̑̎͋͗̈̅̊̆͌͘̕̕̕̕̚͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͝Ŕ̴̢̡̧̨̡̢̨̯͓͖̗̱̱̯̩̭͈̥̼͚͓̻͙̯̗̮͍͓̤͈̩̞̣̯͉̬͉͉̜̩͔̗̣̰͍͚͔̰͍̭͔̞̳͖̰̠̪̜̺̫̺͖̭̺̰̰͎͇̱̟̰̼͈̰͙͇̣͖̰̀̔̔̂͊̀͑̆́̏͋̿̓̅̈̅͋̌̎̑̄̓̽̈́͌͆̀̈̒̈͊̏̿̇́̏͋̊̍̋̚͘͜͜͜͝͝!̸̧̡̧̧̡͎̩̘͙͖̟̗̖̺͍͉̹͈̻̯͙̫͎̦̠̹̼̬̦̩͈̙̯̟͔͚̱̞͍̳̠̺̼̥̙͚̟̯̖̪̫̗̻̙͎̱͊̅̓̽͆̾̀̎̃̈̐́̑̆̍̉͑̏͜͜͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅ!̶̧̨̢̢̛̫̟̫͙̖̜̥͖̹̫͙̞͓̲͙͙̦͓͕͍̒͆̾̂̈́̈́̃̊͌̋̽̾́͗̃̍́́͆̀̊̔̉̌͂̒̒̀̈́̾̀͂̍͊̇̋̓̀̽̃̕͠͠͠͠͝!̴͓͇̝͓̥͓̟̝̜̈́́̒̀̃͂̊̇̿̈́͋̀̆̀̍͂͌̿̓̈́̀̇͊̉̈́͊̂̽͊̽͆̑̐̽̄̈́̀̽̓̽̂̀͛̇̏͌̏̿̾̔͆͒͂͒̌̃̌̀͛̀̂̂̂̊͐̄̾́̄͆̉̉͘͘͜͠͝͠͠͠͝!̴̢̨̨̡͈͙̳̯̮̖̬͓͎̲̻͔̼̲̱̖̮͔̖̬̪͕̭̙̲̝̜̟͓̤̱͓͈̬̙̤̻̤̝͙͕̩̣͎̜̗̹̼͈̞̦̦̥̩̜̩̺̆̿͊͊̑̓̎̾̿̅́̽͂̐̅͐̄̇̎͆̔̌̇̏͗́̆͗́́̓́̌̇̆͛̌̍̌̉̌̅̐͑̒́̓͆̚͘̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅ!̸̧̧̨̧̨̨̥̫̦̲̳̩̭͇̞̲͕͎͍͖̫͍̺̣̩̲̟̼̣͎̤̜͙̣͎͓̳͕̘̥̥͖͕̯͖̳̹̼̫̬̐̉́̔͑͂̓̀̔̎͂̋̏̅̆̂̀́̐͗̉̇̿͒͑̌͒̒̋̓̃͂̓͊̏̍̀͋̑͊̔̋͊̊̿̎͊̂́͑̄̃̓̾̌̀͊̋̑̋̑̽̑͆͑̚̚̕͜͜͝͠͝ͅͅ"

Izuku: AH!

I was panting as hard as hell. That was the most creepiest nightmare I've ever had... 'She doesn't think I'm hiding anything from her? Y-yeh! It was just a nightmare! It's not like it's true...'

Inko: "Is everything alright honey?!"

Izuku: "M-mom?! O-oh... sorry about that.. I just had a nightmare..."

Inko: "o-ok... good night sweetheart..."

Izuku: "good night mom..."

I drove back to sleep 

Time skip to the part where izuku starts training

[Month 1 -5]

This was the star of my training. I was told that the beach was always full of garbage that people dump daily. So Allmight told me that I should start there. I wanted to train extra hard so that I could progress 2x faster.

[Month 6-8]

The beach was half way clean. Though I couldn't help but fell like someone was stalking me... but it didn't fell like Kacchan.

[Month 9]

As my trading progressed, the stalking got even worse. I didn't even know who it was!

[Month 10]

And finally after hard word, and intense training, I stood by the beach, screaming

Izuku: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Then Allmight came by to see my progress, and boy was he shocked. The beach was completely spotless. All that garbage... gone! After 10 months of hard work, I was ripped.

Allmight: "HOLY SHIT!!! THE BEACH IS COMPLETELY SPOTLESS! YOUNG MAN... YOU REALLY HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF!"

Izuku: "So I finally did it..."

Allmight: "Indeed you have young Midoriya. AND NOW, FOR THE MOMENT OF TRUTH!"

This is all I worked for. And now it is time to finally get his quirk!

"EAT THIS!"

Izuku: "eh?"

Allmight: "In order to get my quirk, you have to consume my DNA!

Izuku: "w-wait but, isn't there any other way for me to do it?"

Allmight: "Want me to kiss you?"

Izuku: "Just give me the hair."

Time skip bought to you by toga being replaced by katsumi.

Katsumi POV

'I've gone crazy! He hasn't hung out with me for so long! 10 months! AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT DICKHEAD THAT WAS TALKING TO HIM 10 MONTHS AGO!!! I've killed my parent because they told me to forget about him! I'm not going to forget bout him! Why would I forget bout my deku?! WHY?!WHY?! HE STOLE HIM FROM ME! HE FUCKING STOLE HIM FROM— my thoughts were interrupted by a ring on the doorbell.

Katsumi: "who is it..."

Izuku: "Hello? Kacchan, is that you?

Kacchan? And that voice... 'DEKU!' I opened the door and let him in.

Katsumi: "D-deku?"

Izuku: "oh hi Kacchan! Long time no se-

I tackle him.

Katsumi: "DEKU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I THOUGT YOU LEFT ME! I THOUGH TWE WOULDN'T SEE EACH OTHER AGANI! 

I was crying and screaming at the same time.

Izuku: " oh, sorry about that... I was training for the entrance exam"

Katsumi: "Wait, so your going to the entrance exam as well?"

Izuku: "Of course I am! By the way there's something I need to tell you...

'How? How's he going to go without a quirk? I thought he was quirkless. And tell me what?'

Katsumi: "Yeh, what is it?"

Izuku: "I manifested a quirk! Im a late boomer so that's why it manifested late!

A quirk? My deku has a quirk?

Katsumi: "..."

Izuku: "uh... Kacchan?..."

Katsumi: "Deku... That's amazing! Now we can both become heroes!

Izuku: "Yeh! Anyways, I came here to pick you up so we can walk to UA together!"

I blushed.

Katsumi: "Y-Yeh deku..."

It's so nice to have my best friend with me again.

[Meanwhile in the Bakugo household basement]

Mitsuki:

Masaru:

This was the last image of their daughter that they saw.

And that is it my folks, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And until next time...

 Bye!

Anime scenes used:

 Higurashi: When they cry, AKIRA, My hero academia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...