The redo (Harry Potter- golde...

By boredhumanalert

It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. He's depressed that all these people gave up th... More

Chapter 1 - Deaths time turner
Chapter 2 - reborn
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Godrics Hallow
Chapter 5 0-1 years old.
Chapter 6 - Halloween
Chapter 7 - The aftermath
Chapter 8 - growing up
Chapter nine - acceptance letter
Chapter 10 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 11 - Hogwarts Express
Chapter 12 - First Day
Chapter 13 REST OF FIRST YEAR
Chapter 14 - Second year
Chapter 15 - Summer to third year
Chapter 16 - beginning of third year
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 23

20.7K 628 150
By boredhumanalert

Albus' POV:

We were all currently waiting for the Lords and Ladies of the old pureblood families to arrive for the trial. Sirius was chained tightly to the chair by magic and there were dementors on either side of him.

After around 10 minutes everyone had arrived and the trial began.

"Welcome Lords and ladies to the trial of one Sirius Orion Black III." Fudge said.

"Excuse me Minister, but why is there another trial if he is guilty and there was a kiss on sight order for the dementors. No disrespect sir." Lord Greengrass said.

"Of course Lord Greengrass, you see here...Lord Black never received a trial those 12 years ago..." he said. I grimaced just waiting for the outrage over THE Lord BLACK getting thrown into prison without trial.

"WHAT? THATS AN OUTRAGE!" Was heard all around the room.

The minister shot loud sparks into the air (judges tend not to use gavels in the UK courts) and shouted for silence.

"We will now proceed. Lord Black to you consent to truth serum?"

"Yes minister." He said hoarsely.

A Young ministry worker walked calmly over to him and poured three drops down his throat.
Sirius' eyes glazed over after drinking it.

"Name?"

"Sirius Orion Black III"

"It is in working order minister, Madame Bones."

They nodded and began.

"Were you James and Lily Potters secret keeper?" Madame Bones asked.

"No." He replied in a monotone voice.

Gasps filled the room, again shouts of outrage at the minister.

"SILENCE." Cornelius boomed.

"Did you murder Peter Pettigrew and 12 muggles?"

"No, it was my intention to kill peter I admit that freely but I didn't get the chance. He began to shout about how I'd betrayed James and Lily and then blew up the street behind him to frame me and then chopped off his finger to make it look as if I'd murdered him in cold blood. He then turned into his animagus form, a rat funny enough and fled down the sewers."

"An illegal animagus?"

"Yes Madame."

She nodded and then said, "why were you found laughing manically at the scene?"

"I was so shocked that little cowardly Peter was actually the one to betray us and sell James and Lily to Voldemort."

Shudders went around the room at the sound of his name but Amelia soon shushed them.

"Well I say we vote now Cornelius."

He nodded, "very well."

"Those in favour of sending him back to Azkaban?"

No wands lit up in the chamber to show they thought him guilty, they couldn't. It was impossible. He had been trialed under truth serum and it was not physically possible to lie under it unlike the imperious curse which you could build a resistance to.

"All in favour of dropping all charges?"

All the wands in the room lit up to show they had found him innocent.

"Lord Black, you have been found innocent and will be payed 5000 galleons a year for each year you were in Azkaban. We will also be paying for you to go to a mind healer at St Mungos for a year."

And that was the end of the trial.

———skip————

Harrison's PoV:

We had planned a prank and for the lack of better words it was a BEAUTIFUL idea. It would entertain everyone except the teachers who were involved. I would bet my life that even most Slytherins would be roaring in laughter by the end of it.

We all sat down for our end of year feast, we had ordered Dobby to put a potion in each of the teachers drink that would activate after everyone had finished eating. You see I had made Dobby my person house elf this time round, with being payed a Galleon every week and 1 day off a month. He said he didn't want anymore time off than once a month and if I badly needed him even on his day off he would still come. I tried to persuade him to take at least three days off but he went nutty so I agreed with him. Of course I had to explain to Hermione that house elves loved to work for wizards and witches as she was very upset. When she realised that he honestly loved it she loosened up.

Dobby worked in the kitchens when I didn't need him as otherwise he would be rather bored. He wore mismatched socks, with the most abnormal patterns on and a tunic with the Potter crest on as it would be ridiculous to have all of my house crests on and black trousers. I aloud him to keep on the socks as I didn't have the heart to tell him that it looked ridiculous. But to be honest he kinda owned then, he made them look pretty amazing.

Everyone could see the teachers were on high alert and edge that night, but they must have thought they were safe as the schools house elves cooked the food.

"They only seem slightly on edge this year.." Ron observed.

"Yes I believe they are underestimating us, thinking we will revert back to a firework show..." I told them.

Neville nodded and told me he thought so too. We all evilly smirked when we saw Dumbledore stand up.

(Dumbledore is obviously back by now as it is hours later. Sirius is in Sat Mungos with the mindhealers, Harrison has already been informed as has Remus. Also Remus still got found out this year thanks to Snape so he still had to resign.)

Suddenly all the teachers got to their feet and turned to the person to their right, unless the were at the end of the table obviously and paired up. Everyone including the teachers looked bewildered.

I shot a spell into the air whilst me and the other three shouted, "DANCE TIME EVERYONE! WELCOME TO THE ANNUAL END OF YEAR PRANK CURTESY OF HARRISON POTTER, RONALD WEASLEY, NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM AND HERMIONE GRANGER!"

Applauses went all around and suddenly the teachers begun to do the waltz around the room. It was rather humorous watching Snivy dance with Minnie with the biggest sneer on his Face I'd ever seen whilst Minnie had a scowl.

Then there was Sprout dancing with Professor Sinastra and Dumbledore dancing with Sybil which was very funny. But the most amusing had to be Hagrid and Flitwick. Mainly because of the size difference. When they all went to twirl their partners, instead of whoever was leading the dance do it, the other person did it. So Minnie twirled Snape and Flitwick twirled Hagrid.

The entire hall was in hysterics, laughing so hard they all had tears streaming down their faces. Everyone could see the teachers all trying very hard to reverse the prank but as it was in their system as they digested the potion, it was irreversible until it wore off or they drunk the counter potion which nobody had.

"OH SWEET MOTHER OF MERLIN I CANT BREATHE!" I gasped.

Everyone else was just as bad, with bright red faces from laughing. Even the Slytherins were all howling with laughter at the sight of Dumbledore twirling around in his hideous yellow and orange robes.

"Dumbledore looks like an o-oversized b-BANANA!" I semi shouted. This sent everyone and I mean everyone off into peals of laughter.

At this point most of the teachers had realised it wasn't going to stop until they waited it out so instead began to enjoy the dancing. But some still were trying, like Snape and Vector (a female who taught Arithmancy)

After about 20 minutes of continuous dancing it finally wore off. All the students had had a right laugh at their misfortunes.

"POTTER! LONGBOTTOM! WEASLEY! GRANGER!" Practically all the teachers roared. Although many were incredibly embarrassed or just down right exasperated in a half amused half angry way.

We ended up with only 10 points being removed much to Snapes displeasure and a week of detentions when we returned after the holidays.

Gryffindor won the house and Quidditch cup, Minnie was ecstatic and had basically forgotten about the prank. Even Dumbledore had a chuckle at the entirety of the teachers predicament.

After the feast Dumbledore told me I would be able to see Sirius next year at the end of the summer. I was sad I had to wait next year but it happened last time except this time he'd be free and his mind healed. I was excited to see him again even if it was next year.

Do you reckon it will be the same as last time with going to Grimmauld Place in the last week of the summer before fifth year?

Yes Harrison it will be. Chaos and mischief said, very pleased with the pranks I had done all year.

And with that we all went back to the platform in Hogsmede, Ronald telling me that he had spare tickets to the quidditch World Cup for me and Hermione as Nevilles gran had agreed to take him.

We then boarded the scarlet engine and went off on our way back to England.

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 13.1K 32
Remus was so beautiful; it physically hurt to look at him. "Hey, Remus." The other boy glanced up, amber eyes crinkling in the corners as he smiled...
65.8K 2.5K 47
It's the end of the war and Harry has won the war for the light. But now the truth is revealed and in a final act of betrayal, Harry's friends turn a...
2.8K 133 92
deatheater! remus lupin If after being bitten, Remus Lupin had been taken by the uncaring and relentless Fenrir Greyback in the successful attempt to...
1.8K 45 31
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...