Tiger Lillies (TodoDeku) (Dep...

By ChaoticRomanticPan

*TW: Depression, Suicide Attempt, Self-Harm* Midoriya thought he had no reason to live after he found out Bak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Authors Note
Part 8
Part 9
Author's Note Again
Part 11

Part 10

400 12 13
By ChaoticRomanticPan

"Are you hungry?" Todoroki asked. I sighed, "not really, but I should eat." He nodded, giving a small smile. We went over to where the cabinets were and Todoroki let me pick something out. We would cook together.

"How does some oyakodon sound?" "Perfect," he responded, taking the eggs out of the fridge. Once we got all the ingredients out, we began to make it. While waiting for a few things to cook, Todo wrapped him arms around my waist, kissing the side of my head.

"I missed you so much. I missed giving you kisses." I giggled, "You haven't even been giving me kisses for that long." He kissed my head once more, "my point exactly. Now I am allowed to." I turned around so that I was facing him and held his face delicately in my hands.

"You are so precious," I said, kissing him afterwards. "I think it's the other way around." He kissed me again. I threw my arms around his shoulders, kissing him once more after that. He leaned his body into mine.

We kissed repeatedly, only stopping to take breaths. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I of course gave. After a few minutes, we stopped our little make out session, but only because we didn't want our food to burn.

After about a half hour, the food was finished and put into two bowls. I filled Ares' food bowl and water dish before sitting down at the table. Todoroki sat down across from me soon after, placing a can of Mewwo Yewwo (TOTALLY NOT MELLO YELLO) in front of each of us.

We ate mainly in silence. The food was good! It was only slightly off in flavour because it almost burnt, BUT it didn't! Todoroki also seemed to be enjoying it.

When finished both our food and drinks, I did the dishes while Todoroki put the leftovers in the fridge. I dried my hands off and walked to the living room. Todoroki followed me shortly after.

"Come here," I said, making grabby hands. He didn't say anything, just did as told. He sat down next to me and I sat on his lap, facing him. I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. I never wanted to let go, scared we would separate from each other again.

"Are you tired?" I shook my head. "Are you sure?" I didn't speak, just kept my head on his shoulder with my eyes close. I was definitely tired, but he didn't need to know that. He might try to make us both go to bed and he would leave me. I didn't want to be away from him again.

"Yes you are." "No, I'm not." "Mhm." "No." He ignored me and picked me up, carrying me to my room. He laid me on my bed. He tried to leave my grip, but I pulled him closer, refusing to let go. "Stay?" "I'm only going to change my clothes. You should do the same." I released him and off he went, out of my room.

I reluctantly stood up from my bed and went to get some clothes to sleep in. I chose a pair of red sleeping shorts with a black string, as well as a black t-shirt with a single red rose on it. I quickly changed into it, tossing my other clothes into my laundry bin. I then sat on the edge of my bed, waiting for Todoroki.

I heard the door creak open and there was my knight in pajamas. He wore black pajama pants and no shirt. He closed the door behind him as he came in and turned the main light off, keeping the lamps beside my bed on.

Todoroki wandered over to me, the both of us smiling, me smiling wider. He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me passionately. I put my arms around him as well, him causing the both of us to fall over.

He leaned ontop of me, not letting our lips break contact. He soon began to move the kisses to along my jawline and down to my neck. He placed plenty of rough kisses on my neck, but was careful not to leave any marks.

My grip on him tightened and he moved back to kissing my lips. We rolled over on our sides, still facing each other. We continued to pepper each other in kisses for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes.

We grew tired and the amount of kisses slowly shortened to nothing as we held each other, entangled in each other's warmth. I had my head in Todoroki's chest and he had his buried in my hair, the two of us taking soft breaths as we drifted off to sleep, together once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, feeling soft lips pressed against mine. I automatically kissed back as my eyes fluttered open. A moment later we had separated and I see Todoroki, giving a small smile only a few inches from my face.

"Wake up, sleepy head. We have to get ready for work." I sat up and stretched my arms, letting out a little noise. "Do we really have to go?" He nodded, "yep." I got up from the bed, cracking my back.

"I got done my shower. Go take yours while I make breakfast." He held his arms around me. "You don't have to do all that." "I know, but I want to." I felt so warm.

When Todoroki finally left after I basically had to scrape him off (despite the fact that I didn't want to), I grabbed a few things and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I stripped down and stepped in the shower, feeling the warm water hitting my face. It felt so calming. I heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" "Can I come in real quick?" "Come on ahead."

I heard the door open and then close again. I heard sounds of a cabinet being opened and closed. "Izuku?" I stuck my head around the shower curtain. "Yes?" He smiled. "Gimme a kiss." I gave him one and he kept coming in for more.

"Why are you being so affectionate?" I asked, all smiles and giggles. "Oh. Sorry. I never really had affection shown towards me so I don't know how much is too much. If I make you uncomfortable just tell me." I kissed his cheek once more. "Nope, I love this."

I let the curtain fall back and I returned into my shower. Todoroki let out a small breath of air, amused. He soon after left, closing the door behind him.

When I finished my shower, I stepped out, first using my towel to dry my hair a little bit before wrapping it around my lower half. My clothes were still in my room, along with everything else I needed.

I stepped out of the bathroom, the cold air hitting me like a brick wall. Todoroki wasn't the best at using the thermostat as he can basically controls his own body temperature for the most part.

I walked out into the kitchen first, seeing Shoto making french toast. "It smells amazing." Shoto turned around once he heard my voice, a very slight blush covering his face, seeing me in nothing but a towel around my waist.

"It's almost done. Go hurry up and get dressed." "M'kay!" And with that, I went to my room. I dried off completely and put on a blue, red, and yellow long-sleeved All-Might shirt. With it I wore a regular pair of blue jeans. And of course, my famous red sneakers.

I ran a comb through my hair, making sure all the knots were out. After doing those things, I exited my room with my phone in hand, my wallet in my pocket, and my house keys on a lanyard around my neck. I then met Todoroki out in the kitchen.

He was placing two plates on the table, both with 2 pieces of french toast. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked, getting him to acknowledge me being there. "Oh um sure. Anything is fine." I nodded.

I went and opened up the fridge, settling on orange juice. I poured some into two glasses before putting it back in the fridge. I placed the glasses on the table, taking a seat infront of Shoto.

"Thank you for making breakfast!" "No problem," he mumbled out. We both ate, mostly in silence as we were a little tired. I took this time to check my phone, seeing a few messages from multiple people.

Bakugo: See you soon

Indeed him will. Next.

Iida: Aizawa has already informed me of the plans ahead of time. I will meet you at the place at the appropriate time

That's good. At least my lawyer will be there. Now, finally the messages from Aizawa.

Aizawa: Make sure to get permission from your boss to take tomorrow off. We will all be meeting up tomorrow at my house at 1:30 pm.

Aizawa: I already told Bakugo and Iida of the plans, as well as All Might. Are you going to bring Todoroki?

Huh. I never really asked Todo if he wanted to come. He of course doesn't have to, in fact if he does go it might cause trouble. But, he would be a good support for me.

He would have to check in with Tami first, but I'm almost positive she'd be fine with it. But it's all up to him.

"Hey Todo?" "Yes dear?" I smiled at the nickname. "Aizawa says I'll have to meet up with him tomorrow at 1 pm to sort the things out with Katsuki, Iida, him, and All-Might. He wanted to know if you were going.

You don't have to, it would be okay if you don't.  I don't want you getting into any arguments or fights with Katsuki. But if you want to come, you'd have to let Tami know first."

Todoroki jabbed the last part of his breakfast. "Of course I'm going. Why would I not?" I shrugged. "Sorry for dragging you into this whole situation," I apologized, guilt lacing my voice.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Besides, I'm glad to be involved in your life." He stood up from his seat and brought his empty plate and cup to the sink, rinsing them off a bit before putting them into a dishwasher. I soon after followed his footsteps.

"I would've washed it for you," Todo says, although we both know I would never let him do that. "I know, I know. And I would've washed yours." He rolled his eyes with a slight smile.

"Come on, let's brush our teeth and head to work," Todo says. "Oki!" I followed him into the bathroom, both of us starting to brush out teeth. He leaned on me slightly, being clingy. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

When we finished brushing our teeth, I made sure to fill the food and water bowls for Ares, as well as scoop the litter and gives him lots of love.

"Ready?" "Ready," Shoto confirmed, closing the door to his room and I opened the front door, waiting for him. The two of us go to the car, getting in and driving in the direction of work, the radio playing in the background.

(A/N sorry, this is just a small update for now. I've already started the next chapter though, so don't worry!! Also sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been focused on my other books [a chatfic one specifically] and I basically almost forgot this story existed. My mental health is also slowly getting worse. But don't worry, I will definitely continue publishing chapters!! So this book is NOT abandoned!! Thanks for reading!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 9 26
⚠TW⚠ -self harm -Suicide attempts -depression ________________________ *complete* *The story is better than the description* -Fluff -Todoroki x Mido...
11K 318 50
tododeku (depressed villain deku x todoroki). --------------------------- "Someday someone will break you so bad you become unbreakable" Izuku Midor...
57.7K 2.6K 20
Thanks to an accident during a villain attack on UA, Todoroki lost his sight while protecting the injured Midoriya. Midoriya feels unbearably guilty...
197K 6.7K 60
» This is a sad Tododeku story « Todoroki is depressed and has no hope for himself, will Midoriya be able to save him? ⚠️ contains sel...