The Fox and the Frog Bloopers

By ElizabethCondo1

This was part of the story but in bloopers. The characters of "The Fox of the Frog" were trying to make sure... More

Bloopers #1: Chapter 1 and 2
Bloopers #2: Chapter 3 and 4
Bloopers #3: Chapter 5 and 6
Bloopers #4: Chapter 7 and 8
Bloopers #5: Chapter 9 and 10
Bloopers #6: Chapter 11 and 12
Bloopers #7: Chapter 13 and 14
Bloopers #8: Chapter 15 and 16
Bloopers #9: Chapter 17 and 18
Bloopers #11: Chapter 21 and 22
Bloopers #12: Chapter 23 and 24
Bloopers #13: Chapter 25 & 26
Bloopers #14: Chapter 27 & 28

Bloopers #10: Chapter 19 and 20

16 0 0
By ElizabethCondo1

Chapter 19:
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey, guys."
Heliolisk (Julian): *laying on the bed and reads the script* "Finn, I'm busy reading this."
Frogadier (Geo): *Laying on the bed and reads the script* "What is it, Finn? I was reading the script with my glasses."
Quilladin (Finn): "You gotta read this, it is important."
Braixen (Brittany): *Places her script on the bed* "I'll read it, but who is it from?"
Quilladin (Finn): "It's from Elizabeth, she left a letter for us!"
Heliolisk and Frogadier (Julian and Geo): "Really?!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Opens and reads it out loud* "Dear everyone, sorry I left without you all-knowing, but I got some other things to do. You know, important things. I hope you understand that this isn't what this day will come, but I don't think I'll be able to practice for the story, don't worry. I promise I'll be back in a hurry. P.S: I let Darwin in charge of passing out the scripts for Chapters 19 and 20. Hope you guys do great! From, Elizabeth."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Those parents are really-!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian, chill. We all know we can't get involved with her situation."
Braixen (Brittany): *Gives the letter back to Finn* "Thanks bro, for letting me read it."
Quilladin (Finn): "No problem. I'm gonna share this with everyone too, while you guys were practicing."
Frogadier (Geo): "Alright, Finn. We'll do that."
*Finn left the room*
Heliolisk (Julian): "I was excited about this! I just wanna act in this story!"
Braixen (Brittany): "I'm glad you're happy, Julian."
Frogadier (Geo): * Closes the script* "Well, I know what to do now."
Braixen (Brittany): *Closes the script* "Which is?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Training, who knows who might be challenging."
Braixen (Brittany): "You're right. We might get trained first."
Heliolisk (Julian): *Looking through the script* "Hold on, let me check out and see...Oh. Oh shit, not this again."
Frogadier (Geo): "What's wrong?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Nothing!"
Frogadier (Geo): "...Okay then. We'll be with the others, do you wanna come?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "I'll be there in a minute."
Braixen (Brittany): "Alright, but you don't want to miss it."
Heliolisk (Julian): *Pushes Geo and Brittany to the door* "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you say. You guys better get doing your part. So, bye!"
*Julian slapped the door behind Geo and Brittany*
Frogadier (Geo): "What in the world is with Julian?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Dunno, but we leave him be. He just wants to practice by himself."
Frogadier (Geo): "I guess you're right."
Braixen (Brittany): " Let's catch up with the others."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Oh...Geo is not gonna this one...Even though he hates Blaze! Gosh, I'm such a fucking idiot for saying it out loud!"
*BLEEP*

Darwin: "All right, everyone. I just wanna let guys know that I am going to be in charge because Elizabeth...is going through something else important to do for today. So..."
Gible (Mateo): "She left this for all of us to work on."
Darwin: "Yeah...It's kinda hard to explain everything, Mateo."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "But where is she?"
Raichu (Logan): "I think she's going to some doctor's appointment or I don't know..."
Roserade (Amy): "I wish she was with us now..."
*BLEEP*

Tony: "How the hell am I supposed to do this without Elizabeth?"
Victor: "How about your girlfriend can act like your sister?"
Tony: "Can you?"
Amy: "I mean there's a wig that looks like her hair color, I guess I can help you with that."
Tony: "Thanks, you're a lifesaver."
*BLEEP*

Darwin: "Well, you better tell the truth, unless you want your sister to be mad at you, right Elizabeth? Uh...Amy, that's your cue."
Victor: "Amy, listen!"
Amy: *Pretends to be Elizabeth, wearing a wig* "Uh, oh! Sorry! I just got distracted so easily."
Tony: "Okay, I'm started to feel that you look ridiculous with the wig."
Amy: "Hey, I have ideas. It's not your sister's fault that she ditch us."
*BLEEP*

Amy: *Pretends to be Elizabeth, wearing a wig* "Uh, oh! Right, Darwin! Explain yourself, Tony! Who is Team...How do you pronounce this word?"
Victor: *Chuckles* "Let me see it. Uh. Flare. It pronounced Team Flare."
Amy: "Dammit! I messed it up with this word!"
Tony: "You know you can stop pretending to be my sister and be yourself, right?"
Amy: "Wait! Tony, I got this!"
Tony: "You sure about that?"
Amy: "I'm sure."
*BLEEP*

Quilladin (Finn): "Guys, I think I found one of Team Flare's grunts."
Dewott (Randy): " Woah... I never saw these types of grunts back in my region."
Monferno (Stella): "Me either. The grunts are WAY different from Sinnoh. Also, how did this guy even get from here?"
Frogadier (Geo): "I don't like how he dresses up like that."
Dewott (Randy): "How can you say that? I can't tell if you're serious."
Frogadier (Geo): "I'm dead serious. Watch."
*Geo carefully walked to see the grunt, without seeing Geo."
Frogadier (Geo): *Yelling* "Hey buddy! You look ridiculous with that outfit!" *Runs to hide with the others*
Team Flare Grunt #1: "Hey! Who's said that?! Show yourself!"
Team Flare Grunt #2: "Hey, have you found the three kids back from the Glittering Cave?"
Team Flare Grunt #1: "Was it you?!"
Team Flare Grunt #2: "What? What exactly are you talking about?"
Team Flare Grunt #1: "Don't act so innocent! I know what you just say! You say that I look ridiculous with this outfit that I'm wearing!"
Team Flare Grunt #2: "Oh! So now you're blaming me that I say that to you?! That's bullshit!"
*Two of the grunts kept arguing with each other. As they arguing, Randy, Stella, Finn, Brittany, and Geo started to laugh with each other*
Quilladin (Finn): *Laughs* "Jeez, they're fucking idiots."
Dewott (Randy): *Laughs* "I can't...stop laughing! This is so priceless! *Falls down and laughs*
Monferno (Stella): *Laughs* "These two are morons now!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Laughs and puts her arms around Geo*."You're such a dork, Geo!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Laughs* I really need to remember this moment!"
*BLEEP*

Braixen (Brittany): "...Finn."
Quilladin (Brittany): "Yeah?"
Braixen (Brittany): "You didn't mention this, didn't you?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Uhh..."
Braixen (Brittany): *Takes out her stick and lighten up with fire* "Don't make me-."
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey! Hey! Hey! Put your wand-looking ass stick down!"
Frogadier (Geo): "So, you don't want to get burned by fire, huh?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Yes, now put that down! Please!"
Braixen (Brittany): "So, you wanna start talking?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Fine. I'll tell you everything."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Man, you just scared of her right now."
Quilladin (Finn): "Shut it, Julian!"
*BLEEP*

Heliolisk (Julian): *Waits for Geo and Brittany* "Where the hell are they?"
Frogadier (Geo): "We're here!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "What took you guys so long?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Sorry about that. I just have to make Finn say it before we get to you."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Oh...It's like teaching him a lesson, right?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, just like that."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Well, I got no time for that shit! Let's go to the cave!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Sweating with fear* "Uh..."
Frogadier (Geo): *Sweating with fear* "Okay, let's go."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Alright, I'll show you the way!" *In his mind* (I think Geo won't be happy what happens next.)
Frogadier (Geo): "You did read carefully through the script for Chapter 19, didn't you?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Nope, I'm too lazy for that."
*BLEEP*

Heliolisk (Julian): "Ta-da! What do you think?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Wow...This is. Just amazing!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian, this is the coolest-. Where did he go?"
Braixen (Brittany): *Points at where Julian went* "He's right there."
*Geo and Brittany walk towards Julian, collecting random items. Geo taps Julian's shoulder to get his attention*
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian..."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Yeah?"
Frogadier (Geo): "What are you doing?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Look what I found! A mega stone!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Ooh...Really?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Wait? Can we have to look at that?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Sure, I don't mind." * Gives the mega stone to Geo*
*Geo and Brittany look at the mega stone. The mega stone they look at was a Garchompite*
Frogadier (Geo): "That looks like the same mega stone Darwin show me, but...it's a different color. Oh c-." *Covers his mouth*
Heliolisk (Julian): "What did you just say?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Nothing! He doesn't say a word."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Brittany, I heard what Geo just say. I'm not deaf."
Frogadier (Geo): *In his mind* (Shit! I'm doomed.)
Heliolisk (Julian): "Geo, I want to know what you said just now."
Frogadier (Geo): "Okay...Julian. Don't hate me, but Darwin used to have the same mega stone you found, but it's a different color."
Heliolisk (Julian): "What do you mean by "different color', that doesn't make any sense."
Frogadier (Geo): "What I mean is he has a Venusaurite. *Realizes what he said to himself* "FUCK!"
*FLASHBACK*
Darwin: *Humming*
Frogadier (Geo): "Whatcha doing, partner?"
Darwin: "Oh. Hey, Geo. I was just opening a box from the professor."
Frogadier (Geo): "Can I see it?"
Darwin: "I mean..."
Frogadier (Geo): "I promise I won't say a single word to anyone, including Bullet."
Darwin: "Okay, you see it."
*Darwin opens the box and takes put a mega stone for Geo to see it*
Frogadier (Geo): "Is that what I think it is?"
Darwin: "Yes! It's Venusaurite. Professor Sycamore sends it to me just so Bullet could in his final form, you know his final evolution."
Frogadier (Geo): "I get it what you mean by that."
Darwin: "So now that you know, you can't tell anyone else, got it?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Got it. I won't break your promise."
*BACK TO THE PRESENT*
Heliolisk (Julian): "So, Darwin has another mega stone."
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah. Now, you made me fucked up now that I broke his promise!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Well, that's good because now that I know everything, I can also want to keep the secret too."
Braixen (Brittany): "Should you?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Absolutely!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Should I be worried about this?"
Braixen (Brittany): "No. How about this? WE all keep this secret hidden. Will that work?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Fine by me."
Heliolisk (Julian): "I'm down."
*BLEEP*

Frogadier (Geo): "I can't believe I say it out loud, now Darwin is going to kill me."
Heliolisk (Julian): "It wasn't that bad."
Frogadier (Geo): "It was!"
Braixen (Brittany): "What was Darwin planning to do with the Venusaurite anyway?"
Frogadier (Geo): "He is planning to give to Bullet on his final form."
Braixen (Brittany): "Julian, you'll do the same thing."
Heliolisk (Julian): "I should?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah, it will be a good idea to give it to Mateo."
Frogadier (Geo): "Alright, we should go back."
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Are you sure about that?"
*Blaze came out from his hiding spot*
Frogadier and Braixen (Geo and Brittany): "Are you shitting me?!"
*BLEEP*

Wild Blaze (Lucario): "I found you, Love."
Frogadier (Geo): *Feels disgust* "Ach!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "That is...super gross. Ugh..."
Frogadier (Geo): "Tell me about it."
Braixen (Brittany): *About to puke* "I think I'm about to throw up again."
Frogadier (Geo): "If you wanna throw up, you can go to the wall of the cave."
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Can I help you with that, m' la-?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Don't get near me! Only Geo can call me that!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "OOOHHH!"
Frogadier (Geo): "In your face, Blaze!"
*BLEEP*

Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Look, I don't have time chatting with you losers like you, but Brittany belongs to me forever." *Grabs Brittany's left arm*
Braixen (Brittany): "Hey, let me go, you jerk! I'm not going with you!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Hold on, Brittany! "Grabs Brittany's right arm* "Ah no, she's not! When are you going to realize she's not willing to go out with you?!
Heliolisk (Julian): "He has a point! You just can't force someone like Brittany to go a date!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): *Grabs Brittany's left arm* "How about you shut the fuck up and mind your damn business, won't you?!"
*Brittany and Geo were shocked by the way Blaze shout at Julian. Julian was started to get really pissed off*
Heliolisk (Julian): "What. The. Fuck did you just say to me?!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "I say 'How about you shut the fuck up and mind your damn-!"
*Julian summons Thunder Shock, to hit Blaze, directly send him to crash the cave wall. Geo and Brittany were so shocked and speechless*
Heliolisk (Julian): "No one will tell me to shut the fuck up, son of a bitch!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "You are so dead, you ugly lizard!" *Runs towards them*
Heliolisk (Julian): "Oh shit. RUN!"
*BLEEP*

*The four of them made multiple damages. People inside the Reflection Cave were startled and screamed at agony as they immediately leave the cave*
Frogadier (Geo): *Runs away* "This isn't happening! This cannot be happening!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Runs away* "I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die! I seriously don't wanna die!"
Heliolisk (Julian): * Runs away* "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE HERE!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): * Runs after them* "I'll kill you two sons of bitches!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Runs away* "There! We'll hide there!"
*Geo, Brittany, and Julian hide immediately. They covered their mouths to not make a sound*
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! GRAH! *Walks and looks for them*
*When the coast was clear, they uncovered their hands off from mouth*
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian, what the fuck were you thinking?!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "What. Don't look at me like that. You're lucky I don't tell you that Blaze was going to be here."
Frogadier (Geo): I'm supposed to-! Wait...did I hear what you just say?"
Heliolisk (Julian): *Realizes he fucked up* "Well, I..."
Braixen (Brittany): "He said, 'you're lucky that he doesn't tell you that Blaze was going to be here'. *Gasps* Julian, you don't mean-."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Remember you tell me 'What's wrong?' Remember?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Ooh."
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah. And?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "As I checked the script to make sure, I found out that Blaze...was on both Chapters 19 and 20."
Braixen (Brittany): "Wha-! Julian, how could you!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Slaps his forehead* "Why, Julian? Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "I don't want to let you know you're going to face Blaze again, I realize that you hate him."
Braixen (Brittany): "That's true, but you have our scripts with you, right?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Yeah, I put it inside this bag I have. Where the hell is-. Ah ha! There they are!"
*Julian passed their scripts to them. Geo opens the script I find out about this*
Frogadier (Geo): "Crap...You're right."
Heliolisk (Julian): "You're still mad at me?"
Frogadier (Geo): "No...I just...have a rough day, that's all."
*BLEEP*

Wild Lucario (Blaze): *Summons Rock Smash*
"You're dead!"
*Julian runs to be behind Geo and Brittany, but ended up getting hurt*
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "What the-! You're supposed to be killed!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I survived?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Oh my! Geo! Look!"
*Brittany pointed at Julian, laying on the ground. Geo was shocked when he looked Blaze*
Frogadier (Geo): "What the fuck did you do?!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Don't blame me, blame him!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Summons Aerial Ace* "You the one who did this! Right now, I'm gonna kill for real this time!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Come at me, Br-!" *Gets hit by Sand Tomb*
Frogadier (Geo): "What. Just happened."
*BLEEP*

Chapter 20:
Elizabeth: "Finally, I'm home."
Gible (Mateo): "Where have you been?"
Elizabeth: "I was at the hospital, getting some steroids for lupus."
Honedge (Jayden): "Steroids?"
Noibat (Vincent): "For lupus?"
Elizabeth: *In her mind* (Shit...I say it aloud.) "Look, I can explain why I have lupus, but right now, we have some practices to do for the story."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Uhm...Okay."
Elizabeth: "And Mateo, in Chapter 20, you are going to like this."
Gible (Mateo): "Alright, let's get to it."
*BLEEP*

Gible (Mateo): "No. You're not going to the cave.
Heliolisk (Julian): "Please! I promise I'll be back."
Gible (Mateo): "As if! How can I believe you?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "You know me, I always be careful by myself."
Gible (Mateo): "*Sighs* "Fine...You can go."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Hell yeah!"
*BLEEP*

Korrina: *Trying to skate correctly* "Woah! Man, I'm not used to skate so easily!"
Amy: "Lets go to- AAHH!"
Korrina: "AAAAHHHH!
*Amy and Korrina bumped your each other*
Elizabeth: "Oh no!"
Tony: "Are you girls okay?!"
Elizabeth: "Hey guys. Woah, man I ran pretty slow."
Darwin: "Liz, you're back."
Elizabeth: "Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it for Chapter 19."
Victor: "Uhm, hello? We need some help over here!"
*BLEEP*

Darwin: "We won!"
Gible (Mateo): "Yeah!"
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Dude!"
Honedge (Jayden): "You're glowing!"
Gible (Mateo): "I'm glowing?!"
What? Gible is evolving!
------------------------------------
Congratulations! Gible evolved into Gabite!
Gabite (Mateo): "Fuck yeah!"
Noibat (Vincent): "Mateo, you look so cool!"
Honedge (Jayden): "This is even better!"
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Geo is going to freak the fuck out when he sees you like this!"
Darwin: "I'll bet."
Korrina: "Congrats, Darwin. You won and your Gible evolved."
Darwin: "Thanks a lot, Korrina."
*BLEEP*

Gabite (Mateo): "Oh hell no he did not!
*Mateo aimed Sand Tomb at Blaze, which knocked him out*
Frogadier (Geo): "What. Just happen."
Gabite (Mateo): "Geo? Brittany? Are you two okay?"
Frogadier (Geo): *Summons Water Pulse* "Who's there?!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Summons Flamethrower* "Show yourself!"
Gabite (Mateo): "Guys, it's me, Mateo. Just put them down for once!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Woah, Mateo, you look..."
Frogadier (Geo): "Different then I expected."
Gabite (Mateo): "Wow...So, that's what you think of me now."
Frogadier (Geo): "What?! No! Your new form is kinda awesome. I can tell."
Gabite (Mateo): "Okay. Now, where is-? Oh my God, what the hell happen to Julian?!"
Frogadier (Geo): "The bastard did it!"
Braixen (Brittany): "But we weren't sure if he was okay."
*BLEEP*

Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Ow...What in the world-?"
*Geo raised a chair to hit Blaze with it and it crushed directly at Blaze's head. Now Blaze felt even more pain than ever*
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "OW! WHY THE PAIN!"
Noibat (Vincent): "Geo, what the hell?!"
Dewott (Randy): "Where the fuck did you get that chair from?!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I don't want to talk about it. As for Blaze, this is how much pain Julian feels right now!"
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey! I wanna do that!"
Gabite (Mateo): "Me too!"
Frogadier (Geo): Finn, Mateo, help me out!"
Gabite (Mateo): "I got you, Geo!"
Quilladin (Finn): "I waited for this moment to beat his ass!"
*BLEEP*

Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Let me go, freaks!"
Gabite (Mateo): "Good luck getting out of this one."
Dewott (Randy): *Laughs* "This is so stupid but funny!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Takes a picture of Blaze* "Heh...I'm definitely gonna save the picture."
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Hey, delete that shit!"
Frogadier (Geo): "How about, no thanks."
Quilladin (Finn): *Speaks Spanish* "Adiós, hijo de puta." (Bye, you son of a bitch.)
Frogadier (Geo): *Shocked* "Finn, you speak Spanish?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Yeah. Tony taught me."
*BLEEP*

Braixen (Brittany): "Finally!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I'm exhausted for the day!"
Gabite (Mateo): "Same..."
Noibat (Vincent): "Look all the mistakes we made!"
Elizabeth: "Hey guys..."
Raichu (Logan): "Elizabeth, you're here!"
Elizabeth: "Did I miss something?"
Pancham (Budo): "You missed EVERYTHING!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, the hell did you go?"
Noibat (Vincent): "Geo, when you were at the Reflection Cave with Brittany and Julian, she said something to do with lupus."
Braixen (Brittany): "Liz, is this all true?"
Elizabeth: "Yeah, I might keep this secret to myself, but...Sorry about that, it's just that I have lupus for as long as I can remember. That's why I had to leave to get some steroids from the hospital."
Quilladin (Finn): "That's okay, but does Tony know?"
Tony: "Of course, I know. She told me everything."
Elizabeth: "My bad. So what are you guys are doing?"
Ivysaur (Bullet): "We got nothing to do, instead of watching TV shows."
Elizabeth: "I should probably take a shower. Thank you for waiting Chapters 19 and 20. I'll make the bloopers for Chapters 21 and 22."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.4K 92
Read and find out, Summary can be found in my ao3 account because Wattpad is acting weird and keeps deleting my title and summary
4.1K 94 31
This is more of my own s***post book, but I'll sprinkle some short stories in there as well, along with every idea I have for writing. Regardless, I...
283K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...
57 2 5
There will be short stories here from my writing classes. All original stories. I might also add new original short stories. If any of these ideas or...