Bloopers #10: Chapter 19 and 20

Chapter 19:
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey, guys."
Heliolisk (Julian): *laying on the bed and reads the script* "Finn, I'm busy reading this."
Frogadier (Geo): *Laying on the bed and reads the script* "What is it, Finn? I was reading the script with my glasses."
Quilladin (Finn): "You gotta read this, it is important."
Braixen (Brittany): *Places her script on the bed* "I'll read it, but who is it from?"
Quilladin (Finn): "It's from Elizabeth, she left a letter for us!"
Heliolisk and Frogadier (Julian and Geo): "Really?!"
Braixen (Brittany): *Opens and reads it out loud* "Dear everyone, sorry I left without you all-knowing, but I got some other things to do. You know, important things. I hope you understand that this isn't what this day will come, but I don't think I'll be able to practice for the story, don't worry. I promise I'll be back in a hurry. P.S: I let Darwin in charge of passing out the scripts for Chapters 19 and 20. Hope you guys do great! From, Elizabeth."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Those parents are really-!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Julian, chill. We all know we can't get involved with her situation."
Braixen (Brittany): *Gives the letter back to Finn* "Thanks bro, for letting me read it."
Quilladin (Finn): "No problem. I'm gonna share this with everyone too, while you guys were practicing."
Frogadier (Geo): "Alright, Finn. We'll do that."
*Finn left the room*
Heliolisk (Julian): "I was excited about this! I just wanna act in this story!"
Braixen (Brittany): "I'm glad you're happy, Julian."
Frogadier (Geo): * Closes the script* "Well, I know what to do now."
Braixen (Brittany): *Closes the script* "Which is?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Training, who knows who might be challenging."
Braixen (Brittany): "You're right. We might get trained first."
Heliolisk (Julian): *Looking through the script* "Hold on, let me check out and see...Oh. Oh shit, not this again."
Frogadier (Geo): "What's wrong?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "Nothing!"
Frogadier (Geo): "...Okay then. We'll be with the others, do you wanna come?"
Heliolisk (Julian): "I'll be there in a minute."
Braixen (Brittany): "Alright, but you don't want to miss it."
Heliolisk (Julian): *Pushes Geo and Brittany to the door* "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever you say. You guys better get doing your part. So, bye!"
*Julian slapped the door behind Geo and Brittany*
Frogadier (Geo): "What in the world is with Julian?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Dunno, but we leave him be. He just wants to practice by himself."
Frogadier (Geo): "I guess you're right."
Braixen (Brittany): " Let's catch up with the others."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Oh...Geo is not gonna this one...Even though he hates Blaze! Gosh, I'm such a fucking idiot for saying it out loud!"
*BLEEP*

Darwin: "All right, everyone. I just wanna let guys know that I am going to be in charge because Elizabeth...is going through something else important to do for today. So..."
Gible (Mateo): "She left this for all of us to work on."
Darwin: "Yeah...It's kinda hard to explain everything, Mateo."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "But where is she?"
Raichu (Logan): "I think she's going to some doctor's appointment or I don't know..."
Roserade (Amy): "I wish she was with us now..."
*BLEEP*

Tony: "How the hell am I supposed to do this without Elizabeth?"
Victor: "How about your girlfriend can act like your sister?"
Tony: "Can you?"
Amy: "I mean there's a wig that looks like her hair color, I guess I can help you with that."
Tony: "Thanks, you're a lifesaver."
*BLEEP*

Darwin: "Well, you better tell the truth, unless you want your sister to be mad at you, right Elizabeth? Uh...Amy, that's your cue."
Victor: "Amy, listen!"
Amy: *Pretends to be Elizabeth, wearing a wig* "Uh, oh! Sorry! I just got distracted so easily."
Tony: "Okay, I'm started to feel that you look ridiculous with the wig."
Amy: "Hey, I have ideas. It's not your sister's fault that she ditch us."
*BLEEP*

Amy: *Pretends to be Elizabeth, wearing a wig* "Uh, oh! Right, Darwin! Explain yourself, Tony! Who is Team...How do you pronounce this word?"
Victor: *Chuckles* "Let me see it. Uh. Flare. It pronounced Team Flare."
Amy: "Dammit! I messed it up with this word!"
Tony: "You know you can stop pretending to be my sister and be yourself, right?"
Amy: "Wait! Tony, I got this!"
Tony: "You sure about that?"
Amy: "I'm sure."
*BLEEP*