SPELLBOUND ➵ L. Dunbar ²

By -voidhybrid

Sequel to The Twins' Little Sister in which Ivy Steiner comes back to Beacon Hills, yet this year is about to... More

SPELLBOUND
act one
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
act two
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
act three
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven

chapter twenty-three

1.4K 34 3
By -voidhybrid

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-three

After spending some time with Liam, Ivy had decided to head back to Theo, knowing that she was probably going to have to answer for her actions. Hopefully, Theo wouldn't be so harsh on her. Hopefully, he'll understand her reasoning. She'll just have to wait and see.

Ivy walked through halls of one of the dread doctors' old lairs which Theo was currently using as his own. It's where the pack had been spending most of their time since they came back to life. Except for Josh and Ivy have also managed to spend a good amount of time at Sinema.

"Ivy where did you go?" Theo yelled even though he already knew the answer. He wanted to hear her say it.

Ivy rolled her eyes and walked past him, "Ivy, don't ignore me."

"I don't know what you want me to say when you already know where I went."

"Because I want to hear you say it."

Ivy exhaled, "I went to see Liam. There? Are you happy?"

Theo sighs knowing he'll have to tread carefully with her, "Ivy, how many times have I warned you. Being around Liam is dangerous, your emotions are high around him. The darkness can easily slip in, you know this."

"Yes, I only ever heard you say this about a thousand times or so," Ivy sarcastically jokes.

"Ivy, this is serious."

Ivy rolled her eyes, having enough of Theo's concern, "I know what I'm doing."

"NO, YOU DO NOT!" Theo yelled.

"YES I DO!" Ivy gave Theo a stern gaze as he watched him fall to the ground, holding his head in pain.

"Ivy, what are you doing to him?" Tracy screamed at her, but Ivy kept her gaze focused on Theo. In her mind, Theo needed to be taught a lesson. Ivy sensed Tracy trying to sneak behind her, and Ivy quickly pulled out her arm. Tracy soon also fell to the ground, holding her head in pain.

Ivy felt Josh and Corey staring at her, a bit of fear surrounding the pair of boys. "Josh, Corey, I really don't want to harm either of you." The boy happily nodded before stepping away from Ivy.

Ivy dropped the spell harming Theo and Tracy. "Don't question my actions, ever again Theo."

✯☾✯

Stiles was outside Scott's house working on his Jeep while Scott was inside grabbing a couple of things. While Scott walked downstairs he noticed Liam waiting for him in the living room.

"They're alive. I mean the Chimeras. Some of them, not all of them," Liam opens up.

"I know."

"Oh, you do?" Liam questions, sounding a bit defeated that Scott already knew this.

"Yeah. I... I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, Liam," Scott lets out clearly in a hurry.

"It was Theo," Liam stammers. "He's the one who brought them back and now they're with him. Like they're his pack."

"I know," Scott walks past Liam, heading for the front door.

"Ivy's one of them, and so is Hayden," Liam expresses, Scott stops walking and turns around to face his beta.

Scott is surprised and a bit pleased to hear that Hayden is alive, although he already knew about Ivy. However, he decided to play it out as if he didn't know, to see what Liam knows about Ivy.

"They're okay?"

"They're alive. I'm not sure, Ivy's totally okay, but she's definitely alive."

Scott nods, it seems to him that Liam probably doesn't know about Ivy's darkness. "That's good."

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asks, pointing out to the duffle bag Scott was holding in his hand.

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. So we're gonna go find her and bring her back."

Liam takes a small step forward, "I'll come with you."

Scott takes a step back, he was still wary about Liam due to what he did to him during the full moon. "Nah, you can't." Scott walks away, but Liam calls out to him.

"Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do."

"Don't do anything."

✯☾✯

Stiles, still working on his Jeep, grunts as he notices Scott exiting the house. Scott holds the light to give Stiles better lighting. "So, what did he want?"

"To help."

"You gonna let him?" Stiles voices.

"Eventually, I guess."

"Okay, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf, your only actual Beta."

"You didn't see the way that he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes," Scott revealed. It was oblivious that the events of the supermoon still affected him, thus affecting his chance to reach out to Liam.

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look. You want to get the band back together, Scott, you don't leave out the drummer. Especially if we want to get Ivy back, we're gonna help Liam's help to do so. Plus can you really blame him, Scott? Ivy was dying. And it didn't help that there was a supermoon enhancing his emotions. Plus if the two of us were ever in that position, we might have just done the same. We all care about Ivy."

Scott sighed as he took in this information. He knew he needed Liam's help, especially since Liam is his only beta. And if he wanted Ivy back, which he most definitely did, he would need Liam's help for that as well.

Stiles had a point as well, Scott would have done the same for his first love whether he'll like to admit it or not.

Scott pushed off this information to the back of his mind, as Stiles starts the Jeep and the two are on their way to Shiprock, New Mexico to get Kira back. One pack member at the time.

✯☾✯

Ivy, Tracy, and Theo had traced the beast to the high school. They were following the beast almost all night, and it annoyed her that Theo told Tracy and her that they weren't going to catch the beast, at least not yet.

'So what the hell have we been chasing it for,' Ivy thought but didn't dare voice it out loud.

The trio hears growling in the distance and they quickly chase after it. Eventually, they end up inside the high school.

Ivy watches Theo uses his werewolf eyes to look at the row of lockers in front. Ivy does the same and eventually notices the message on the lockers, 'Damnatio Memoriae.'

"It's the same message, isn't it?" Tracy asks the two werewolves in front of her, seeing as she couldn't see the message as they could. "What are they trying to tell it?"

"Trying to get it to remember who it was," Theo tells the girls.

"But isn't it just a teenager like us? Isn't it just a kid underneath?" Tracy asks.

"But why is it so important for the beast to remember who it was? What happens if it remembers?" Ivy asks.

"They don't care about that. The Doctors, they needed a body because they couldn't resurrect the Beast out of thin air. The kid underneath, whoever it is, just a side effect. All the doctors care about is the Beast. I'm not sure what would happen if it remembers, the thing probably doesn't even know it turns back to human during the day," Theo explained, trying to answer all their questions to the best of his ability. 

"I read that the Beast of Gevaudan killed 113 people. Is that true?" Tracy pointed out. Ivy gave her a smile, "Nice of you to be doing some research."

Ivy took in Theo's smug look, "Why do I have a feeling that the number Tracy just mentioned is incorrect?"

Theo gave Ivy a smile, "The doctors told me it was closer to 500."

Ivy's eyes widened at the number Theo just dropped on them, "500? What the fuck! Theo!"

A door is heard opening and closing. Tracy and Ivy give one another a look before both girls pull out her claws. They walk ahead in front of Theo to check out the noise.

The hallway lights flick on before quickly flashing off. Ivy and Tracy share a look before continuing to walk further. They heard the oh so familiar hissing sound and soon enough the dread doctors were right in front of their faces.

Both girls attacked the doctor in front of them, but their moves were of no use. The Pathologist ended up slapping both girls causing them to fly into the row of lockers before landing on the ground.

"I really hate these doctors," Ivy mutters under her breath.

The Surgeon steps forward and warns Theo to leave. "You already have your pack."

"It wasn't enough. Look at my eyes. They look red to you? I'm not an Alpha. I'm not even a real werewolf."

Ivy and Tracy share a look of worry when they hear big heavy footsteps thudding across the hall. The beast was here.

The girls, who were both still on the ground, gasp as they try backing away. Theo also backed away from the doctors.

"This thing is much scarier up closer," Ivy mumbles as she notices that the beast was carrying a severed head in its hand. Ivy starts to freak out.

The beast roars, causing the lockers around them to rattle. Ivy, Tracy, and Theo are forced to cover their ears, the beast's loud roar being too much for their ears.

The rattling and shaking eventually stop and Ivy looks up to see the dread doctors and the beast all gone.

"How the hell do they disappear like that?"

✯☾✯

Theo drove Ivy to school the next morning, deciding the two could use a talk considering all the events that occur between the two during the past twenty-four hours.

"So are we going to talk about what happened last night?" Theo insisted.

"What happened last night? You mean us chasing after the beast half the night or are you still bitching about the fact that I have the power to inflict pain on you? Because if you want I could show you again," Ivy smirked.

Theo rolled his eyes, "Ivy, using your magic irresponsible can lead you deeper into darkness. Using it irresponsibly is dangerous."

Ivy pressed her lips together, "It was hardly irresponsible, I was merely just showing you not to mess with me." Theo remained quiet. Ivy gave him an innocent smile, before exiting the blue pickup truck and began walking towards the high school.

✯☾✯

Ivy was at her locker, gathering her items for her next class when Theo had shown up. Ivy had jumped up a bit frightened at first, seeing as she hadn't noticed Theo standing there until she had closed her locker.

"Theo," she muttered, as she leaned her back against the lockers.

"I wanted to apologize for this morning," he let out, causing Ivy to sigh.

"No, you don't have anything to apologize for. I get it, you were only just looking out for me. I appreciate that and I'll promise to be more careful with my magic."

Theo gave her a small smile. It was easy to get her to remain on his side, so long as she put him before Liam and eventually she will.

The speakers squealed and Ivy quickly placed a finger to her ear, trying to block out the annoying sound. This school really needed some new speakers. "Attention all students. Mr. O'Quinn's classes are canceled for today. If anyone knows his whereabouts, please let the office know immediately."

Ivy's eyebrows raised as she heard the announcements on the speaker, her mind flying to the events of last night. The beast had been carrying a severed head in its hand, could that have been the teacher that was currently missing.

It looked like Theo had picked up on her train of thoughts and nodded at her suspiciousness. Ivy sighs as she stares at the books in her hand, and falls into a deep thought.

Meanwhile, Liam and Mason had been walking through the halls as the announcement was made. Liam stopped in his tracks, and noticed Ivy with Theo next to her, too closely for his own liking.

"That doesn't sound too ominous," Mason expressed and noticed Liam's clenched jaw and immediately caught on to what his best friend was staring at with so much anger and jealousy.

"You said Scott told you not to do anything."

"I know," Liam gawped, his eyes locked on Theo and Ivy.

Ivy hadn't noticed that Liam and Mason were down the hall staring at her and Theo. But Theo had most certainly noticed.

"Liam, you said you weren't gonna get involved," Mason reminded his friend, knowing how much Liam currently wanted to punch Theo at the moment.

"I know," the young werewolf growled.

Theo kept his eyesight on Liam as he placed his arm on the locker and moved closer to Ivy, decreasing the personal distance between the two of them. Ivy hadn't caught what Theo was doing, but Liam mostly certainly did, causing his anger to rise.

"Liam, don't get involved," Mason warned, noticing how close to breaking Liam was getting. Liam kept his lips tightly sealed as he gave Mason a side glance before looking back at Theo, who was completely smiling at him.

Theo sent Liam a wink, before returning his attention towards the young witch-werewolf hybrid in front of him. "Come on, I'll walk you to class."

Ivy smiled at him, "Yeah, sure."

Liam watched his girlfriend walk away to class with Theo right behind her. Liam was seething with anger.

✯☾✯

Ivy twirled her pen in between her fingers before she continued to doodle in her notebook. Ivy was currently in the biology classroom waiting for the class to begin. She had choose to sit on the second row, not really caring for anything.

Ivy hadn't noticed Liam entering the classroom and sitting right in front of him, but then again Liam also hadn't noticed Ivy sitting behind him. He was still pissed off about seeing Theo so close to his girlfriend.

Biology was one of Ivy's least favorite classes. She and science just didn't get along very well. She leaned her head onto her hand as Mrs. Finch walked in and began teaching.

"Codominance, a relationship among alleles where both alleles contribute to the phenotype of the heterozygote. Quite a mouthful, I know, but it's exactly what we'll be learning in today's lab. Students in the first and third row, look behind you. These are your partners."

Ivy starred in front of her waiting for the person sitting in front to turn around so that she could see who her partner for this lab was.

To no surprise, her lab partner was none other than her boyfriend, Liam.

✯☾✯

Liam had moved so that he was now sitting next to his girlfriend as Mrs. Finch continues to explain the lesson. "Remember that in codominance, neither allele is recessive. The phenotypes of both alleles are expressed. Corey, in human blood, what is a good example of codominance?"

"Type AB." Corey answers.

"Very good. So today you're going to solve a little mystery. Two couples had babies on the same day in the hospital. Were the babies switched? Open your packets and read the instructions."

Ivy opens the packet in front of her and tries to read the introductions, but couldn't help the feeling that Liam seemed to be ignoring her.

"Gonna talk to me?"

Liam keeps his eyes focused on the packet in front of him, "I'm reading the instructions."

Ivy lets out an exasperated sigh, "You know what I mean."

Liam looks up from his packet and gives Ivy a nice fake smile. "You mean how you're hanging out with a total psycho that tried to get me to kill Scott and then did it himself? Yeah, okay, let's... Let's talk about that."

"He's not a total psycho," Ivy defended Theo, "But if that is what you want to call him, then that 'total psycho' brought me back to life. Remember that?"

Liam frowns before looking back at his packet, not liking being reminded of her death nor the fact that she was currently defending the enemy.

After some awkward silence, Ivy decided to keep on talking, "Besides, I'm not dying again."

Liam looks from his paper to face his girlfriend, "You don't have to-"

Ivy cuts Liam off, "Why? Because you truly believe Scott can save us all? Scott doesn't even know what's coming."

Liam raises an eyebrow, she definitely knew something that he didn't. "What do you mean? What's coming?"

Ivy didn't get a chance to explain and it was probably for the good when Mrs. Finch appeared right in front of them, giving them both a stern look. "Seems to be a lot of discussion over here. I can't imagine you've already solved the mystery, have you?"

The young couple share an uncomfortable look between one another, before Ivy's eyes drop down to the paper in front of her, avoiding Mrs. Finch's question and eyes.

Liam sighs and answers for both of them, "No..."

Mrs. Finch seems very displeased with both of them, "Get to it."

✯☾✯

After managing to run through the desert, Scott and Stiles had finally found a gas station, which was mysteriously closed. Stiles tried to attempt to open into the station itself, but it was no use. Meanwhile, Scott broke the chains that were locking the gas pump.

Stiles pulls out a twenty-dollar bill from out of his pants pocket and wedges it in between the doors before turning around to return to Scott.

Stiles helps Scott by placing the gas pump into the portable tank and they quickly fall into an awkward silence as they wait for the portable tank to fill with gas.

"There was a pin. There was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. He was trying to pull me down," Stiles confessed.

Scott nods, "He was trying to kill you... and Ivy."

"Yes and then I pulled the pin. And all these metal braces came down. And one of them just... just went right through him."

"Why didn't you think you could tell me?" Scott was hurt by the fact of realization that Theo had extremely manipulated them all. How he even managed to turn one of their own against them.

Stiles sighs, "It was just the way you were looking at me that night... you know? You were standing there with a wrench in your hand, and you were looking at me like I just bashed your head in with it. You know, like I'd broken your sacred rule, and that's it, there's no going back."

"I know the difference," Scott argued in his defense.

"What?" Stiles confusedly asked, not understanding what Scott was trying to tell him.

"I should have believed you and Ivy the first time. I know what self-defense is," Scott stated, giving Stiles an empathetic look. Stiles gives Scott a small nod, still trying to process everything. The pair started making their way back to the Jeep.

✯☾✯

Ivy leaned against the library shelf, she had been watching her boyfriend, who had been sitting on the steps of the library, clearly scowling in frustration, for the past couple of minutes.

Ivy lets out a small sigh before deciding to walk over to Liam and taking a seat next to him on the steps, "What are you doing?"

Liam turns to look at her before scoffing and rolling his eyes at him. He clearly wasn't very happy to see her at the moment. "Trying not to get involved."

Ivy sighs, "Does that include me?"

Liam softly chucks before shrugging his shoulders, "Maybe."

Ivy nods lightly, "I know things have been complicated lately. And I know how you look up to Scott, I mean I do as well, but it's just that he can't protect us the way that Theo can."

Liam gives her a questioning look causing Ivy to sigh before staring at the ground, "My brother..."

Liam interrupts her, "Your brother isn't here, I'm pretty sure he can handle himself."

Ivy breaks her stare from the ground to look at her boyfriend, conflicted.

"So what if he isn't here. He's not going to handle himself at all, if I'm dead. Liam, you weren't there with me when I died... Ethan was on the phone with me while Melissa held my hand, and all I can remember is Ethan's voice... He was trying so hard to keep himself together for me. He tried so hard because he didn't want me to worry."

Ivy lets out a small breathe before looking Liam straight in the eyes, "I can't die again, Liam. Ethan and I already lost Aiden. Don't you get it? It would ruin him if I die again. I can't put him through that again."

Liam sighs, the thought and reminder of her death coming back into his mind. "It would ruin me, too," he said honestly.

Ivy lets out a small smile, she brings a hand up to the back of his neck, and pulls him in. Liam's lips lean in, connecting with her very own. The two begin to passionately make out on the stairs of the library.

Eventually the pair separate and Ivy lays her head on his shoulder as the two fall into deep thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...