Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

Af SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... Mere

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
β˜„οΈ1β˜„οΈ
πŸͺ2πŸͺ
πŸ’«3πŸ’«
⚑️4⚑️
Instagrams
πŸ’•5πŸ’•
πŸ¦‹6πŸ¦‹
😫7😫
πŸ›8πŸ›
πŸ˜–9πŸ˜–
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
πŸ™„14πŸ™„
πŸ™ƒ15πŸ™‚
😀16😀
πŸ˜‹17πŸ˜‹
πŸ€—18πŸ€—
😩19😩
πŸ˜•20πŸ˜•
😐21😐
😊22😊
πŸ₯°23πŸ₯°
😭24😭
😸25😸
πŸ˜ͺ26πŸ˜ͺ
🀨27🀨
😢28😢
πŸ₯Ί29πŸ₯Ί
❀️30❀️
πŸ₯³Last chapterπŸ₯³

😒13😒

490 6 0
Af SuarezNicky

AJ'S POV

So it is currently Monday nothing really happened on Sunday I just stayed home and watched Riverdale and ate junk food to make my self feel better because of all the things that have been happening. I surprisingly woke up before my alarm even went on so I decided to go take a shower I went to my closet to get on of my robes and then I went to my shower I took about 45 minutes but after I went to my Vanity and decided to do my hair and makeup to show that I was doing okay but inside I am hurting her Is the look.

After that I went in my closet to find an outfit and I came across some old pictures of me and my parents my parents don't live with use anymore they didn't really love use and told use we would never get anywhere in life and look we're we are we earn a lot of money for what we love to do and i think I should ask Jeremy if we would move I don't really like this house and the memories. I decided to put the box back and then I got my clothes for today here's the look.

Since I still had about an hour I just chilled and watched Netflix.

Nick's POV 

I woke up early today because I want to make things right with me and AJ today because I feel really bad for what I did I almost killed the person that I like for a long time I just want to be able to hold her and here her Beautiful voice. I finally got out of bed and got dressed into this.

After I was done getting dressed I decided to go to the mall. Before I left I made a milkshake for everyone in my family and Wrote them a note.

Hope you guys enjoy the milkshakes. I left early to do something to day see you guys when you guys get home.

~NICK

After that I went out to my car  and got in I decided to go to IN & OUT to get something to eat for my why there once I was done getting my food I went off to the mall I found this really nice shop were they had a lot of things about 15 minutes later I found something good to give her I went to the register and paid and here's what I got her.

I also know she's not going to say no to me because she hates rejecting and saying no to people when she's in-front of a lot of people and I am going to do this in front of the whole school. Once I was done I went to target to make a poster once I got everything I went to the park that was next to target I made the poster and it said " AJ I am truly very sorry for what I did and caused you I was just being a stupid kid please for give me I wouldn't want a  Beautiful and sweet girl like you to hate I am sorry" and I draw this emoji 😢 One I was done I got in my car and grove to Starbucks to get 3 tall pink drinks for me, AJ, and Jeremy because why not once I was done I got to school I waited near her locker and people were already surrounding me and then I saw Jeremy walk in because he's here first a lot.

J: hey bro what are you doing

N: well I am trying to make AJ forgive me for my stupid mistakes 

J: oh well this is good I never seen you try this hard for something 

N: well I guess it just felt different with her 

J: oh okay she will be here in about 3 minutes 

N: okay bro see you later

J: yay bye 

N: bye bro 

AJ's POV

After about 40 minutes I decided to finally go to school and Jeremy left like 2 minutes ago I went to my car and drove to school I arrived about 15 minutes later and when I walked in people were crowding my locker I wonder why I also saw my friends around the locker and they had big smiles. I was confused ass fuck then I saw in the corner of my eye tony near his locker mad he was turning red but to be honest I don't really care he made his decision to cheat on me so to bad to him and he hasn't even tried to get me back so that's how I know that he doesn't care. But I finally went walking to my locker and I pushed pass some people I was so confused I saw nick standing there holding a poster and he had a gift bag.

AJ: I think your standing in front of the wrong locker 

N: No I'm not listen AJ I just found out what I did to you in the past I was just a stupid kid back then I didn't know what I was doing back then I didn't know the pain I was causing you and I am really sorry I don't want you to hate me forever your one of the nicest people I know and the school could even agree with me. It's okay if you don't want to forgive me but I just want to make my self feel better by knowing I tried to fix thing with you.

AJ: aww this is so sweet you know what I have to lean how to forget the past so yes I forgive you Nick and then I gave him a hug to be honest I felt safe in his arms 

N: I also got you something 

AJ: aww thank you, you didn't have to 

 N: yes I did 

AJ: thank you Nick no one has done something like this for me 

N: well they should people would be stupid to hurt or do something to u and I know I did and that was the biggest mistake of my life like I said I am truly sorry AJ

AJ: like I said it's okay well we have to get to class see you later I guess

N: okay bye 

And with that the people kept on Cheering and clapping for use I went to my first class and looked at what was in the bag how cute how did he know what I liked I don't know but then Avani walked in with a big smile and sat next to me.

AJ: hey 

Av: hey 

AJ: why are you smiles so much 

Av: what do you mean nick did the cutest thing for you just for you to forgive him like girl 

AJ: oh yay that well what he got me was also cute 

Av: let me see 

Av: how did he know what you like like how this is so cute 

AJ: yay honestly that was the best thing someone did for me 

Av: well there's a party this Saturday you down 

AJ: yay why not 

( To be continued)

Don't forget to follow @Valxriasuarez @Valxriasuarez2 @Sunnyside @khone thank you for reading.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17.4K 497 72
A lot of shit happens in this story and I don't want to ruin it so read the book to find out!!
40.5K 305 23
This is a story about a girl who lives with a load of tiktok boys (mainly sway and hype but a couple of others as well) but as much as all of the boy...
23.4K 755 89
honestly just read the story. kinda bad at descriptions COMPLETED.
3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!