MIND OF A MENACE

By DaiiDaDon

"Lemme find out, imma kill you" "ImMa KiLL yOu" More

Zero
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
Fourteen
FifthTeen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Istg
LLV๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅบ
Do not click on Von's intsgram tags
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
๐Ÿ•Š
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one

TEN

19.7K 836 308
By DaiiDaDon

"Imma boss as bitch." I sung. We was at Lamont's aunts house because she had a pool in her backyard. 

"Lemme get on here." Lamont said. 

"No because if I flip over I'm gonna cry."

"Never met a person that cries as much as you. You need to fix that shit." He sighed.

"How the fuck do I fix it?" 

"I need to toughen you up a bit." He smiled. I'm sure he's did enough.

"You be tossing my little ass around already. That's enough." I said. 

"Shhhhhh. Don't lie." He said. 

"Get in the water. It ain't cold." Guess what he did, he took my bucket hat and flipped me over. 

"I really don't think you care about me." I said trynna find something to wipe my eyes with. 

"You know I care about you and love you girl."  He said wiping my eyes with a towel.

"The foods done." His aunt yelled. Thank god because I was gone tell him I love him. Can't have that, Miss JT would not be proud. 

"Make my plate."  I said and He nodded his head. His aunt wasn't mean but I'm new and I don't wanna be going around acting all comfortable.

 "Here." He said sitting the plate in front of me. Yea, his aunt ate down with this fucking food. 

"You wanna spend the night with me?" He asked. 

"Yes. Yes I do." I smiled. 

10:27pm

"I kill people, duh." Oscar said. 

"Nigga go home, y'all always here." Lamont said. He was upset, I don't know why but I want him to calm down.

"Nigga I live here." Oscar said in disbelief. 

"I don't give a fuck. Y'all acting like y'all don't got no fucking home." He said angrily.

"Can you calm down? Why are you acting so mean?" I asked. He was just nice to me and now he's mean to everybody else. 

"Go home." Everyone left even Oscar. 

"You lucky I was tryna fuck my bitch tonight anyway." Oscar mumbled before leaving. 

"Can you give me my bag." I said pointing at my duffel bag that was in the corner. 

"Where you about to go?" 

"To my grandmas." I said. I couldn't go home because my mom and dad need their alone time. 

"When I said go home, I ain't mean you."  

"But you were being very mean about it so I was gone go so you can calm down." I said. 

"I don't want you to go." 

"Okay." I said walking towards the bed. 

Darren👽: Y'all are in a RELATIONSHIP miss girl.

Tuti🖖🏾👾: No. 

Darren👽: So why ain't you leave with everyone else. 

Tuti🖖🏾👾: He didn't want me to go. 

Darren👽: Exactly. 

"What color you want?" He held up a pink and a blue lemonade and I automatically said blue.

"You wanna go on a drive?" He asked putting on a hoodie. 

"Yea." 

"Can I have one?" I asked.

"Have what?" 

"A hoodie." His hoodies look so comfortable.

"Don't fuck this one up. This my favorite." 

"Well it's mine now so." I said putting it on and walking out the room.

"You should teach me how to drive." I said buckling my seat belt. 

"So you can fuck up my car? Fuck no." 

"You never wanna see me be great. That's cool, I understand." I said before Turing on last day of summer by summer walker. 

"I do but it's too dark for you to be driving. You need glasses too. I be seeing your little ass squinting." He said speeding up. 

"Why you going so fast?" I said. I was really starting to fear for my life. 

"I swear to god Lamont let me the fuck out if you gone be speeding like this." I said unlocking my phone. 

"Just vibe." 

"How the fuck imma vibe if imma be dead." I said. 

"You not gone be dead if you just vibe."  

"You can vibe in that casket." He laughed like something was funny. 

"You're not funny, at all." 

" So... I gotta ask you something?" My heart dropped.

"Shoot." I said wiping my hands. 

"How would you feel if I got a girl pregnant?" He asked. 

Bitch. 

Let me out this damn car.

"That's on you." I said leaning back. 

"You don't care?" He asked. 

"Nope."

 I did but I ain't gone show it.

"See. It was a lie. But since you acting like you don't care, I really will." 

"I'm supposed to care?" I yelled. 

"Yea." He screamed. 

"FOR WHAT?" 

"Never mind. You right, you shouldn't care." He said before turning the radio up. 

"You shouldn't even be mad though." I said.

"I'm not. It's over. Get out the car." He mumbled. 

Tuti🖖🏾👾: Have the door unlocked chile🤦🏾‍♀️

Darren👽: What happened? But okay.

Tuti🖖🏾👾: I'm just coming home💙

Darren👽:It's the heart for me😭😭

"Pass the bag." I said. He passed that bag with no hesitation, nigga really hurt my heart.

"You reason just gone pass the bag?" I asked.  I'm bout to cry.

"What the fuck else I'm supposed to do?" He asked. 

Is he really acting mean to me though like I didn't  even do shit. 

"Like what are you mad for? It's not my place to get mad at you if you got a bitch pregnant. What the fuck did you want me to do, grab the staring wheel and kill us both. You're fucking childish." I said while trying to find my charger. 

"I said it's over. You making it more than it supposed to be." He said. 

"Because you're acting like a dickhead." 

"Alright Dezure." 

"See that's wh—never mind. I'll see you." I said before walking home. 

"You home? For what?" My mom asked. 

"Because. I need to be. Ain't shit for me over there." I mumbled. 

"Y'all just need to get on in a relationship. Y'all already act like a married couple." She said waving her hand. 

"We are separating." 

"No y'all ain't. He gone text you on some I'm sorry tuti with a blue heart and you gone run your ass over there or he gone pop up over here and y'all gone talk and watch a movie. Same shit, different day." She said. 

She reading the fuck out of our situationship.

"That's my boyfriend but he don't know it yet. He probably do and just don't wwnna show it but either way, he's my boyfriend." I said.

"Oh he knows." She laughed. 

—Vote💙

—comments?

—Questions?

—concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
79.4K 178 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
32.7K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...