Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

By Piccologirl1994

Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who... More

Frieza X Chubby! Female Reader Fluff
Piccolo X Female Reader X Vegeta
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part One
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part 2
Majin Goku X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon Remake
SevenThree X Busty Female Crew Member Reader
Kahseral X Human Female Reader
Beerus X Female Earthling Reader
Gohan X Yandere Female Reader
King Vegeta X Chubby Saiyan Reader Lemon
Hit X Gohan's Daughter Reader
Hit X Reader Lemon
Cooler X Vegeta's Daughter Lemon
Goku X Female Reader Lemon
Bardock X Human Female Reader Lemon
Korn X Female Reader Lemon
Whis X Shy Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Freiza X Female Neko Reader (Bit of lemon)
SevenThree X Busty Female Crew Member Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Gohan X Female Reader
SSJ4 Gogeta X Kidnapped, Abused, & Locked Up Child Reader
(HS) Krillin X (HS) Female Reader (AU)
(HS) Piccolo X (HS) Female Reader (AU)
Gohan X Female Reader 2
Android 17 X Moon (OC) Lemon
Zamasu X Penny (OC) X Black Lemon Part 3
Freiza X Kaizen (OC) Lemon
Freiza X Female Neko Reader Lemon
Gowasu X Female Kai Reader Lemon
Belmod X Female Reader X Gicchin
Top X Female Reader (Rebooted)
Gohan X Yandere Female Android Reader
Pikkon X Undead Female Warrior Reader
Kahseral X Human Female Reader Part 2
Ea X Reader X Shin Part 2
Basil X Human Female Reader Lemon
Belmod X Beerus
Jiren X Male Reader Lemon
Bulma X Chichi Lemon
Belmod X Female Reader X Gicchin Lemon
Grand Priest X Beerus Lemon
Jiren X Homeless Female Reader
Dyspo X Busty Thick Female Reader Lemon
Kibito X Earthling Female Reader Lemon
Season 1 Finale: Jiren X Goku Lemon

Yandere Goku X Female Saiyan Reader X Yandere Vegeta

4.1K 49 14
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. Please enjoy.

Goku and Vegeta are staying at (Y/n)-Chan's house, helping her clean the house as she cook. After all these years of being happily married to their own wives, both Chichi and Bulma filed divorce which the Saiyans has no choice and get kicked out since the women won custody of their kids and their possessions. Both men are sad, felt betrayed by their wives; but everyone agreed with the women's decision because their husbands are too irresponsible and Goku being jobless his entire life, and Vegeta never spend any time with Bulma especially on their kids' birthdays and Christmas. Both Saiyans paid the price and get out of their home.

Since the fight against revived Freiza, their new friend (Y/n)-Chan came along. Once a soldier to the Freiza Force, a tracking soldier which she tracks her foes and prepared the planet to her lord for profit. However, she was forced to join the army; eventually found out that he's behind planet Vegeta's demise along with her race. After she witnessed Goku defeat Freiza again, she quit the army and befriended the Z Fighters.

Now, she's resides on Earth, living her life as an Earthling. She's a (height) female Saiyan, taller than Vegeta and a foot shorter than Goku. Her hair is black, (length) and (spiky or any style). Her black eyes too focused cooking dinner. Her pale (or any skin color) skin complements her smooth skin of her body. She even has a (size) set of breasts poking through her shirt. (Y/n)-Chan wears her (color) (long or short) shirt, exposing her (color) bra straps, (long or short) (color) (pants, capri, shorts, or a skirt), also wears her (color) socks. 

As she slides the side foods onto three plates, she bring each plate in each seat. "Goku! Vegeta! Dinner!", she called out to them. Both Saiyans are busy meditating in their minds, like mental training; but hearing her announcement made them hungry. Goku opened his eyes and grinned, "Great! I'm starving!", and heads to the table. "Oi! Don't try to steal my plate you asshole!", Vegeta yelled at him and quickly took his seat next to (Y/n)-Chan's left side of her.

She chuckles by their childless behavior, "Don't worry boys, there's plenty of extras", she added to them. She watch them gulping and chewing food in quick speed as she ate normally. She felt bad how their exes abandoned them for being impatient scumbags. But she does agree that both men never worked in their lives. But she's fine with it since she works at a retail store as a security guard. After dinner, the Saiyans heads to the couch and watch a movie. (Y/n)-Chan washed all the dishes and dry them, putting them away. After attending several chores in thirty minutes, she heads towards the couch and sat in between the Saiyans.

Not looking at her, they minded their own business. (Y/n)-Chan joined them watching an action anime movie. As Goku looked bored by the terrible animation, he turn his face towards (Y/n)-chan. His black eyes scans her, suddenly has dirty thoughts of her. He lightly looked surprised, blushing as he spots her bra straps exposed on her shoulders. "Wow", he thought mentally in awe face, "She's very sexy~" For the past few days, Goku keep bumping into her: accidently hit his arm, hand, or slap onto her breasts. He also accidently bumps his rear end against hers, both apologized for that. And he almost caught her undress and silently closed her door. He blushed, cannot believe in believe in temptation and giving in to his desires. He now wanted to have her to himself.

Goku wanted to be polite and slowly lifted her bra strap and moved it inside her shirt. Vegeta caught him what's the moron up to and saw her gasp in embarrassment. "Kakarott!", Vegeta yelled at Goku angry, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Goku raise his hands up, backing away from the angry prince. "Don't do anything bad Vegeta! Her straps are bothering me and help her put them back in her shirt!", he explained. They look at (Y/n)-Chan who's now blushing bright red. "Oh god!", she moaned embarrassed, "I'm so sorry Goku! Thank you for helping!" Goku chuckle, "No problem, we're friends!", and he hugged her. She giggles and hugs him back. Vegeta gritted his teeth and turned away, huffed as he closed his eyes. "Bastard!", he thought in his mind.

The next day, (Y/n)-Chan is folding their clean clothes. Sure it's gross to wash their boxers, but she get used to it. After folding the last shirt, she placed them in the basket and carry it into the dinning room. As she reached the room, she bumped into a person. Both groaning in slight pain as she dropped her basket (clothes not spilled). She looks up and saw it was Vegeta. He groaned, almost growled at her. "Oh! Sorry Vegeta! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!", she said in apology. Vegeta shook off the pain and walks closer to her. "It's fine", he gruffed, "I...I need to talk to you." She gave him a confused look and questionable hum. Vegeta blushed, cannot express what he wanted to tell here. She waited for a moment, thinking he needs time to think. But instead of answering her, Vegeta swiftly embraced her. She gasp, closed her eyes. After Vegeta hugged her, she opens her eyes, shocked as she saw him looking at her with a soft longing look in his eyes.

Vegeta nestled his face in her neck, almost hit her weak spot. She stood there dumbfounded, believed what's he's thinking. She wrap her arms around him and hugged him back. Vegeta hums, enjoys her warm hug. As he moves his face to her, facing each other, she felt nervous what's next. Without thinking, she kissed his lips. Vegeta smiled, happy that she did it. He kissed her back and they began to make out. Arms embracing each other, while making out, Goku was hiding in a dark corner of the house. He narrowed his eyes in a frown, angrily watched Vegeta steal her away from him. His hands clenched, teeth gritted, and felt rage coming form him. "That...bastard!", he thought in rage, "How dare he?!?" As he hides in a corner, he'll make sure to win her heart and away from Vegeta.

The three days later, Goku manage to meet her at the kitchen. He asked (Y/n)-Chan to teach him to cook and she gladly accepts. She showed him how to cut the vegetables. He did the same and went well. Until he drops the knife, landed on the floor. "Oh!", she said, "I'll get it for you." She bends down, picks it up and toss it into the sink. She flinched, felt Goku cornered her. She turns around and saw Goku standing in her way, looking strange. She saw his cheeks reddish, staring at her face. She was about ask what's wrong, but she suddenly felt him embraced her with his arms. He quickly smack his lips into hers, making her gasp. "GOk...", she muffled to speak but his mouths covered hers. For a moment, she felt his soft tongue into her mouth, felt almost like her first kiss with Vegeta. She wanted to break the kiss, but failed as Goku darted his tongue inside her mouth. Can't keeping up, he was sucking her down his throat.

Vegeta entered into the house, came home from training. He was looking forward for his alone time with (Y/n)-Chan. But as he entered into the kitchen, his eyes shot out in anger as he sees Goku kissing (Y/n)-Chan forcefully. He land a fist on Goku's face and punched him away. "KAKAROTT!!!", he roared in anger. Goku felt pain on his cheek, "Serves you right asshole!" "What the hell did I ever do to you? You kissed my woman!", he exclaimed, pointing at Goku, "And you're not allowed to steal her from me! Goku spat at his feet, "No, she belongs to me! And I'll fight you to prove it!" Without a word, both Saiyans powered up their ki, about to demolish the house. Suddenly, she slapped their faces. They stop powering up, they turn and look at the angry and crying (Y/n)-Chan. The Saiyans looked shocked. Instead of yelling at them, she says, "Why are you two fighting over me!? And why do you think I belong to you? If that's how you're arguing, then I don't want to be part of this!", and she rushed upstairs to her bedroom.

Vegeta watched her and hear her closed her slam the door. Vegeta let out a frustrated groan and points at Goku, "Kakarott! This is your fault! You ruined my relationship!", he accused. Goku looked confused yet angry, "My fault!? You don't own her and I love her first!" "No, she's mine", Vegeta exclaimed. "NO MINE!", Goku yelled at him. As they glare at each other, they only wrestle outside to settle the score. What they don't know is they just lost her trust.

The next day, Goku and Vegeta looked at each other, realized what they have done. Instead of cooking meals, (Y/n)-Chan only cook herself meals and left them cook themselves. Goku tried to make themselves food but ends up burnt. Instead of her folding and cleaning their clothes, she left the dirty pile alone. And she no longer wants them near her. They finally can't take it anymore, they must bring her back. They saw her walking towards the kitchen; as she made it, she was blocked by Goku and Vegeta blocked her from behind. Looking for a way out, she was unable to find it as the Saiyans are blocking the view. Until she gave up and look at Goku. She glared at him, "So you two finally stopped fighting? Are you two done?", she asked demandingly. Both Goku and Vegeta replied with a nod. She sigh and smiled, "Then I'll forget everything."

Goku and Vegeta sigh in relief. "Great!", he exclaimed, "So, does that mean you chose me", he asked until he got cut off by her big slap on his face. He winced in pain and look sad at her. "Ow! But I thought", he said confused. But she cut him off again. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'LL LOVE YOU! YOU TWO DID NOTHING EXCEPT FORCING ME TO KISS AND YOU CANNOT ACCEPT MY REJECTION!", she yelled at him. She turn and see Vegeta looking heart broken. "But why!?", he asked. She sigh and looks at him, "Because I only love you as friends. And...I'm going to a date tonight." Hearing her the word "friend" and "a date", that broke their hearts. Goku lost his calm and collective, fun and goofy personality; now feel dark and rejected. He's not the only one: Vegeta also turned dark and now turned yandere.

(Y/n)-Chan noticed their odd behavior. "Um...You guys??", she try to talk to them, but their not listen and now is walking towards her. "OH NO!", she moaned, panicked. She ran out of the kitchen and through the living room. But she was tackled by Goku on the floor. She went face flat on the floor as Goku grabbed her arm. Vegeta walk over and hold her other arm. She shook off the pain, trying to squirm in escape, but failed.

They brought her to her bedroom. They never been in her room because she does not allow them. But now, they can do it in her room (not sex). They all sit down on her bed, hold her in between them. Each of the Yandere Saiyan hugged on her arm tight, making her feel scared, wondering what they'll do to her. Before she could closed her eyes, Goku kissed her lips. He sit there, still kissing her for two minutes. She blushed, now can't escape his kiss. Goku break the kiss and looks at her, "(Y/n)-Chan~", he said seductively in a deep scary voice. She was shaken and confused. "I...I mean we both love you!", he confessed. "Huh?", she said in question. She turn to see Vegeta nudging his face, making her feel aroused by his breath in her neck.

"We're sorry (Y/n)-Chan", said Vegeta with the same tone of voice, "We wanted to know who you love and refused to answer us. Tell us!" She thinks for a moment, remembered she never explained herself to them. She felt ashamed for slapping her friends and is now feeling warm. Her skin turned blushing red, her face is burning with blush, and she saw love in their eyes at her. She knew they loved her for a short while, but she did not expect them to turn into yandere. She was looking forward to meet and love someone new. But at the end, she shrugged, now decides what she wants. She sigh and speaks, "For a few days, I..." They lean in, waiting her answer. "I love you both!", she answered, embarrassed. 

They gave her a dumbfounded look at her, "HUH?", they said in unison. She nods, "Ever since I first meet you two, my heart always beat and feel warm whenever you're near me. But I told myself that you were married. But after the divorce, I thought that I might have a chance to confess to you guys. But I thought that's impossible to claim love to two Saiyans. So, I decide to hide my feelings from you." As she explains the current situations, the kisses, her reaction to their kiss, she felt love and never lied saying she truly wants them both as her lover.

Goku and Vegeta looked surprised. "I'm sorry guys", she said lower her head in shame, "There's no way I can love you two. I", she said until she was cut off by Vegeta's kiss. He already darted his tongue inside her mouth. She moans in a muffle as she felt Goku embrace her from behind. He kissed her neck, making her moan. She hates it when they find her weakness. As Goku leaves love bites on her neck's skin, she cannot fight off them and give in. She kissed Vegeta back and they make out. Their tongues danced in their mouths, sucking each other's mouths until they kissed. Vegeta break the kiss, smirked by his work. Goku noticed they're done and quickly smacked his lips against her. "Goku", she exclaim until her mouth is covered by Goku's. She and Goku make out next, tongue touching each other as they suck their mouths together.

As they're getting it on, Vegeta is now sucking and leaving love bites roughly on her other side of the neck. She moans, feel his rough bites on her neck. While being kissed with Goku, she felt Vegeta groping her right boob as Goku groping her left boob. Blushing redder, (Y/n)-Chan smiled through the kiss, her dream coming true. Both Saiyans she fallen for and finally get kisses from them. Plus, they're touching her boobs. She grunted, feel both bulges from in front of her groin area and her rear end.

After intense five minutes of groping and each kissing her and her neck, the threesome finally stops. They all collapsed onto the bed, catching their breaths. Breathing hard, (Y/n)-Chan smiled, happy to be owned by Goku and Vegeta. Both men gain enough breaths and rolled over their side, next to her. They kissed on each cheek and she giggles. They all embraced each other: Vegeta wraps his arms around her back shoulders as her head laid on top of his chest. While Goku wraps his arms around her waist and spoons against her rump. They sigh, finally in peace. Her phone ringed and she answered. She almost forgot about her date with this blonde guy. "Hello?", she said through speaker. "Hi (Y/n)-Chan, how are you? Anyway, are you ready for our date?" She answers him bluntly, "I'm afraid that I'm already taken, sorry (guy's name). And don't bother me again." She hang up on him who was about to respond. She laid it face down on top of her night stand. As she stares at the ceiling, her heart is now beating happily. "I...I love you Goku, Vegeta." Vegeta grunted, "I love you as long we agreed to share you." Goku is now back to being happy and goofy. "Yep, you're mine and Vegeta's, forever", he chuckled. As she laughs weakly of intense love, she drifted into sleep.

The next three days, she looked worried. Since two days ago, she was being stalked by her date since she turned him down bad. Because he felt sad, it triggered, make him obsessed of her. He would follow her to work, follow her to her house, and everyone she goes. Last night, she wasn't sleeping. She walk to her curtains, felt someone's watching her. As she opened her curtains, she saw him standing outside her bedroom window. She felt scared, see him gave her a wicked crazy smile. Before she could wake up Goku and Vegeta, he vanished.

This morning, she was going to make breakfast; but both Goku and Vegeta are missing. She tried calling their kids, their friends, and their exes, they all told her they don't see the Saiyans. She panicked, feel that they must've got themselves in trouble...until she gasp; realized what they're actually doing. She opened the doors, rushed outside, and was about to run. Until Goku and Vegeta teleported in front of her. "Goku! Vegeta!", she exclaim crying tears of joy as she hugged them. Goku chuckled and Vegeta sigh, both hugged her back. She leans back and gave them a worried face, "What happened!? I was looking all over for you two!", she asked. Instead of getting an answer, she noticed a person walking by them.

She gasps, shocked to see her stalker. He was handsome looking; but now he has a bruised face, all swollen and bloody from a broken nose. She noticed a cast on his arm and realized that he's wearing a neck brace. As he glance towards her, he shudders in fear as he saw the Saiyans. He rushed himself and walked away. She looked confused and looks at her lovers. "Did...did you two did this to him?", she asked. They nod which cause her to feel better and hugs them again. Goku chuckle, "Yep, you caught us!", he said. Vegeta made irritated growl at Goku, "Since we found out that man's harassing you, we decided to teach him a lesson. Now, he can never stalk you anymore." She smiled at them, awed how they protected her despite the men would disagree with each other. Now, she's going to live happily ever after with her yandere Saiyan lovers.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 6K 40
[Reader is always female unless differently specified in the title of the oneshot.] Just as the title says! This is the first oneshots book I ever w...
37K 368 17
Please enjoy this short DBS Oneshot book I wrote! As much as I wish I could continue it, I no longer have time. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
10.8K 100 17
I only own the storyline. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. happy reading and pls don't sue me.
2.4K 422 110
So I'm back, but I'm starting over on my books cause my other account got taken down because of a certain book that I won't make another one of cause...