Cooler X Vegeta's Daughter Lemon

Requested by KakesuZetubo. The reader is Bulla's twin sister, the older twin. She remembers her parents how terrible Freiza is and the reader knew how bad the ice-jin is; but they did not know that Freiza has a big brother. Anyway, Please enjoy.

On planet Earth, Age 780, Vegeta and Bulma welcomed their second-best births of their lives: Twin girls. The first child who came first is the oldest twin: (Y/n)-Chan. A perfect half-Saiyan half-Earthling child with black (spiky or wavy) hair, black eyes, and Vegeta's nose. And then her younger twin Bulla came into the world: a cute baby with blue hair, blue eyes, and also has Vegeta's nose (yes, Trunks and them all has his nose). Luckily they both don't have any tails after their birth. Bulma holds them in each arm, smiling as she kissed each of them on the foreheads. Everyone holds each of them, they giggle as they enjoy their relatives silly faces. 

Except Bulla cried when Yamcha and Hercule holds her. Vegeta heard his daughter's cry and transformed into SSB. Unlike her twin, when (Y/n)-Chan gets hold by the two, she can only yawn in boredom and punched each of the two in the faces. But once she and Bulla were given to Vegeta, Bulla immediately giggles, excited to be with her father. As for (Y/n)-Chan, her black eyes stare at her father's face: handsome and admired for his toughness. 

She giggled as she coos. Vegeta looks surprised by her reaction and smiled at her softly, kissed her forehead. "(Y/n)-Chan, a perfect Saiyan name for a Saiyan princess", he mutters while cradling them in his arms. Bulma and the others sigh in awe. "But I was hoping to name her after our family name!", Bulma complained. "Now now Bulma", said Dr. Briefs, "Let has one of your kids named after his family line this time." Bulma looked at her dad and nod, looking at her husband's content of having this moment spend with his children.

It's now eighteen years later since the Tournament of Power and everything went back to normal; since Universe 7 wins and revived all seven universes, everyone's safe and sound. For her entire life, her family and friends get to live peacefully from any conflict. After eighteen years, all the kids of the Z Fighters are grown adults. Bulla grow into a young and beautiful woman, looked just like Bulma with her long blue hair. Unlike her sister, 

(Y/n)-Chan transformed from an innocent cute infant to a sexy and pretty looking young woman. (Y/n)-Chan is the same height as Bulla, except she has thick thighs, curvy waist, with the slim body, and her breasts are bigger than Bulla's at a (size) size. Bulla wears her mini skirt, her stockings, boots, t-shirt, and their all in (color) and (color). (Y/n)-Chan wears her (color) tank top, showing off her (color) bra straps; her (color) sleeveless jacket, her (color) shorty shorts, and her sandals with glitter of (color). Her black (spiky or wavy) hair is (short or long) (above or hand below) her shoulders with a small pony tail on the left side of her head. She also wears her (color) choker and a garter around her left thigh.

Over the years, the twins would do every activity: playing tea parties, dress up, and attend every of her friends parties. But lately for three years, (Y/n)-Chan has been skipping them as she let's her sister got here with her other friends from school. Whenever she's done with her homework, she went to Vegeta for training. Occasionally, Whis would visit or she would visit Beerus's planet and get trained with Goku and her father. She truly appreciates training because she would attend the world tournaments and won. Plus, she protected her family from criminals and villains; especially Freiza who tried to threaten them to get Vegeta and Goku to fight him. (Y/n)-Chan hate that guy, always evil and harm people who get in his way. But no matter what he does, her friends and father always win.

Now, she and her father are sparring each other as a workout. At age eighteen, she already worked for her mother: in charge of packing design and graphic design on stationary. Training is her only time to relax after work before she goes back from her one-week time off. Goku and Whis came to visit the family, eating food as they watch Vegeta and his daughter sparring. "Great job (Y/n)-Chan!", Goku called out, cheering her up, "Keep it up!" "Shut the hell up Kakarott!", Vegeta yelled at the stupid Saiyan, "We're busy on a new technique." Suddenly, Goku, Vegeta, and (Y/n)-Chan all stopped. They all stood still, sensing two strong Kis. They gasp as they noticed that their coming towards them.