Complete: Dragon Ball Super O...

By Piccologirl1994

Hello guys, just yesterday the book was glitching and realized that another story was removed and forget who... More

Frieza X Chubby! Female Reader Fluff
Piccolo X Female Reader X Vegeta
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part One
Freiza X Lord Beerus's Chubby Neko Daughter Reader X Frost Lemon Part 2
Majin Goku X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon Remake
SevenThree X Busty Female Crew Member Reader
Kahseral X Human Female Reader
Beerus X Female Earthling Reader
Gohan X Yandere Female Reader
King Vegeta X Chubby Saiyan Reader Lemon
Hit X Gohan's Daughter Reader
Hit X Reader Lemon
Goku X Female Reader Lemon
Bardock X Human Female Reader Lemon
Korn X Female Reader Lemon
Whis X Shy Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Freiza X Female Neko Reader (Bit of lemon)
Yandere Goku X Female Saiyan Reader X Yandere Vegeta
SevenThree X Busty Female Crew Member Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Chubby Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Gohan X Female Reader
SSJ4 Gogeta X Kidnapped, Abused, & Locked Up Child Reader
(HS) Krillin X (HS) Female Reader (AU)
(HS) Piccolo X (HS) Female Reader (AU)
Gohan X Female Reader 2
Android 17 X Moon (OC) Lemon
Zamasu X Penny (OC) X Black Lemon Part 3
Freiza X Kaizen (OC) Lemon
Freiza X Female Neko Reader Lemon
Gowasu X Female Kai Reader Lemon
Belmod X Female Reader X Gicchin
Top X Female Reader (Rebooted)
Gohan X Yandere Female Android Reader
Pikkon X Undead Female Warrior Reader
Kahseral X Human Female Reader Part 2
Ea X Reader X Shin Part 2
Basil X Human Female Reader Lemon
Belmod X Beerus
Jiren X Male Reader Lemon
Bulma X Chichi Lemon
Belmod X Female Reader X Gicchin Lemon
Grand Priest X Beerus Lemon
Jiren X Homeless Female Reader
Dyspo X Busty Thick Female Reader Lemon
Kibito X Earthling Female Reader Lemon
Season 1 Finale: Jiren X Goku Lemon

Cooler X Vegeta's Daughter Lemon

3K 23 0
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by KakesuZetubo. The reader is Bulla's twin sister, the older twin. She remembers her parents how terrible Freiza is and the reader knew how bad the ice-jin is; but they did not know that Freiza has a big brother. Anyway, Please enjoy.

On planet Earth, Age 780, Vegeta and Bulma welcomed their second-best births of their lives: Twin girls. The first child who came first is the oldest twin: (Y/n)-Chan. A perfect half-Saiyan half-Earthling child with black (spiky or wavy) hair, black eyes, and Vegeta's nose. And then her younger twin Bulla came into the world: a cute baby with blue hair, blue eyes, and also has Vegeta's nose (yes, Trunks and them all has his nose). Luckily they both don't have any tails after their birth. Bulma holds them in each arm, smiling as she kissed each of them on the foreheads. Everyone holds each of them, they giggle as they enjoy their relatives silly faces. 

Except Bulla cried when Yamcha and Hercule holds her. Vegeta heard his daughter's cry and transformed into SSB. Unlike her twin, when (Y/n)-Chan gets hold by the two, she can only yawn in boredom and punched each of the two in the faces. But once she and Bulla were given to Vegeta, Bulla immediately giggles, excited to be with her father. As for (Y/n)-Chan, her black eyes stare at her father's face: handsome and admired for his toughness. 

She giggled as she coos. Vegeta looks surprised by her reaction and smiled at her softly, kissed her forehead. "(Y/n)-Chan, a perfect Saiyan name for a Saiyan princess", he mutters while cradling them in his arms. Bulma and the others sigh in awe. "But I was hoping to name her after our family name!", Bulma complained. "Now now Bulma", said Dr. Briefs, "Let has one of your kids named after his family line this time." Bulma looked at her dad and nod, looking at her husband's content of having this moment spend with his children.

It's now eighteen years later since the Tournament of Power and everything went back to normal; since Universe 7 wins and revived all seven universes, everyone's safe and sound. For her entire life, her family and friends get to live peacefully from any conflict. After eighteen years, all the kids of the Z Fighters are grown adults. Bulla grow into a young and beautiful woman, looked just like Bulma with her long blue hair. Unlike her sister, 

(Y/n)-Chan transformed from an innocent cute infant to a sexy and pretty looking young woman. (Y/n)-Chan is the same height as Bulla, except she has thick thighs, curvy waist, with the slim body, and her breasts are bigger than Bulla's at a (size) size. Bulla wears her mini skirt, her stockings, boots, t-shirt, and their all in (color) and (color). (Y/n)-Chan wears her (color) tank top, showing off her (color) bra straps; her (color) sleeveless jacket, her (color) shorty shorts, and her sandals with glitter of (color). Her black (spiky or wavy) hair is (short or long) (above or hand below) her shoulders with a small pony tail on the left side of her head. She also wears her (color) choker and a garter around her left thigh.

Over the years, the twins would do every activity: playing tea parties, dress up, and attend every of her friends parties. But lately for three years, (Y/n)-Chan has been skipping them as she let's her sister got here with her other friends from school. Whenever she's done with her homework, she went to Vegeta for training. Occasionally, Whis would visit or she would visit Beerus's planet and get trained with Goku and her father. She truly appreciates training because she would attend the world tournaments and won. Plus, she protected her family from criminals and villains; especially Freiza who tried to threaten them to get Vegeta and Goku to fight him. (Y/n)-Chan hate that guy, always evil and harm people who get in his way. But no matter what he does, her friends and father always win.

Now, she and her father are sparring each other as a workout. At age eighteen, she already worked for her mother: in charge of packing design and graphic design on stationary. Training is her only time to relax after work before she goes back from her one-week time off. Goku and Whis came to visit the family, eating food as they watch Vegeta and his daughter sparring. "Great job (Y/n)-Chan!", Goku called out, cheering her up, "Keep it up!" "Shut the hell up Kakarott!", Vegeta yelled at the stupid Saiyan, "We're busy on a new technique." Suddenly, Goku, Vegeta, and (Y/n)-Chan all stopped. They all stood still, sensing two strong Kis. They gasp as they noticed that their coming towards them.

Jumped out of nowhere, they turn to see the worst person: Freiza. They all frowned, in their battle stance as they prepare to fight. (Y/n)-Chan growled at him, hate the bastard for his evil act. Until she saw another guy standing next to Freiza: Taller, bigger built body frame, and all purple with a blue gem plate on his body and head. He looked like Freiza's final form except he has different color scheme on deep violet skin, white body parts of his exo-skeleton. Her eyes can't move away from this stranger as she's too focused on his body. "Damn", she said in her thoughts, "He's...so damn...sexy~" Freiza cackled as he points his finger at the man next to him. "Vegeta, you remember my brother Cooler. Right?", Freiza asked her father. Vegeta seethed in anger, nodded in disgust, "Yeah I remember him", he mutters. She looked at her father in shocked and back at Cooler. "What!?", she said in her thoughts, "He's related to Freiza!? So, he's...a bad guy?" Too busy in her own thoughts, Cooler notice her flustering and chuckled, find her adorable. Vegeta growled at him, "Don't you dare get near my daughter you stupid cunt!", he exclaimed calmly.

Both brothers looked shocked and looked at (Y/n)-Chan. They smiled and chuckled; "Awe! So this is your daughter? She's such a beauty, ain't she Cooler?", Freiza asked Cooler. Cooler nods, "Very beautiful young woman indeed." Goku and Vegeta stood in front of her, protecting her. "(Y/n)-Chan, this is too much for you to handle!", said Goku, "Stay inside until it's over." "Shit!", she exclaimed in her mind. She wanted to protest, but she can't go against her friend and rushed inside. While the Saiyans engaged into a fight with the brothers, (Y/n)-Chan opened her curtains of her screen door of her room's balcony.

(Y/n)-Chan watches them fight as she gets a great view of Cooler. Cooler fought against her father, trying to land punches while dodging them. Her (color) eyes shinnied in a hungry gaze, eyeing Color's lower region. While her father's taking a little break, Cooler sensed he's being watched and looks up: noticed (Y/n)-Chan watching. He smirked, finding her incredibly sexy when she's horny. He knew she would fell for him and he can't help except wanting to love her back. Wiping the sweat off his chest, (Y/n)-Chan squealed in delight, excited to see him so sexy. Without being watched or spied, (Y/n)-Chan reached her right hand inside her pants, slipped into her panties, and starts rubbing her clit as the fight resumes.

She knows it's wrong to masturbate a bad guy who's an enemy of her friends, but she truly lusted for Cooler and his sexy body. Her eyes notice a slight bulge from Cooler's lower region, invisible by anyone, and she's now thrusting her two fingers inside her wet pussy. For years, she's a pure virgin. But now, she wanted to find a way to see him and let him fuck her cunt hardcore. Just as she watch Cooler landed a full punch at her father's abdomen and saw Cooler's bulge grow bigger, she orgasmed as her cunt soaked her panties and shorts. She breathes heavy, smiling as she felt the best intense masturbation ever.

She removed her hands from her pants and washed her hands. After she returned, she gasp as she saw Cooler on her balcony. She rushed over, quietly opened her door, and she smiled at him. "Hi", she whispered and giggled. Cooler smiled softly at her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. (Y/n)-Chan blushed madly, touch the spot where he kissed her. Before they could talk, he tossed a piece of paper on her bed. Vegeta appeared behind Cooler and tossed him out of her balcony. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU SCUMBAG!!!", Vegeta yelled at them. 

Turns out her friend and father won again. Both Freiza and Cooler growled in defeated and left, disappeared. She closed the door and lock it, watching her father flying back to Goku, She moaned in disappointment. She feel sad that she just met Cooler and he already had the hots for her. A kiss on her cheek is a reminder that he's into her. And she desperately longed for him and his cock to plow her secret garden.

Her eyes noticed the note left on her bed and pick it out. She open the paper and gasp in awe, it's a note from him. It reads, "My dear maiden, when I first say you, you stole my heart this day. You have the beautiful face that caught my attention. Perfect pair of breasts that yearns to be pluck by my hands. And I yearned to learn more about you. I propose that we meet up at a deserted cave at a far away forest. Tonight when you're free. Let's hope for us to meet up tonight and get to know each other. See you soon my lovely maiden~ Cooler." (Y/n)-Chan sigh in content, felt inspired by his honest words, now getting wet again. No matter what stood in her way, she will meet him tonight. Whether she's grounded or forced to stay, she will see him.

At 10 in the evening, everyone's in bed sleeping. Except for (Y/n)-Chan. She grabs her bag, stuffing her clean clothes, pillow, and blanket inside. Since Vegeta decides to stay at Lord Beerus's planet for the week, this is her perfect moment to get what she wants. Silently, she opened the front door; after slipping outside, she closed the door quietly and flew off the ground, now rushing her speed towards the direction. She flew past the trees, the sea, and entered the forest. The wind gently flown on her face, feel the gentle breeze on her skin. 

Her sight caught Cooler waiting for her patiently. Cooler sensed her Ki and looks up, smiled as he watch her descend to the ground, landed on her feet. She walks up to him and hugged him in a tight embrace. Cooler looked surprised and hugged her back. He looked into her gaze, hungry for her love and affection. She stares at him the same way and they kissed. They locked their mouths, tongues dancing in rhythm as they tasted each other's saliva. While making out, Cooler moved his hands down and grabbed her ass. She moaned as she felt his hands groping her ass, teasing her. She giggled, enjoying him touching her.

They break the kiss, gasping for air. Their intense kiss left a trail of saliva on their chins. Cooler chuckled, wrapping his tail around her waist. They chatted for a while: talking about their lives, what they like, dislike, and what their first impression on each other. They laugh as they lean onto each other. (Y/n)-Chan smiled and rubs her face on his pecs. Cooler looks down at her and cupped her face, making her look at him. She blushed, feeling strange as Cooler leans down and kissed her lips. 

He stops kissing and looks at her, "I know we just met (Y/n), but I felt something powerful from myself. I want to ask if you're alright with us being...intimate." She nods, "Yes, please do", she whispered in seduction. Feeling lucky, Cooler smiled and began to remove all her clothes, leaving her naked. Feeling nervous because this is her first time, she tries to cover her naked body. But Cooler removed her hands and stares hungrily at her perfect body. His bulge appear bigger again as his red eyes spots her soaked pussy. Cooler looks at her, looking inspired, "(Y/n)-Chan", he said huskily as he slips his finger inside her folds, causing her to flinch in sudden touch, "You look so beautiful~ I need you~"

(Y/n)-Chan nods, feel horny as hell as she felt his finger leaving her teased folds. Cooler inspects the juices on his finger; he sniffs it and licked it up. He hums, now giving her a lustful stare. He lies her back on the grass, pinning her down. Holding down her hands, Cooler leans his face, nestled into her neck. (Y/n)-Chan flinched, feel her lover bite gently on her neck, kissing and licking it with his love bites. She moaned crazy as she spreads her legs apart. He licked down from her neck to her breasts, suckling her nipples. 

Moaning louder, she enjoys having him giving her a nipple erection, still sucking her nips. Out of nowhere, she felt something strange against her clit. Her eyes looked down and saw his tail rubbing against her clit, causing her to arch her back. Cooler loves to tease her especially her sensitive vagina. He's now done with her tits and lowers himself all the way down to her pussy. He looks at his tail which is now coated with her warm juice. He licked it off and leans closer towards her clit; and he starts licking her clit in a rapid speed.

"AHHHH~", she screams in a seductive moan, "COOLER~ PLEASE ME...PLEASE ME MORE~" Cooler hums in response, continued to suck on her clit, making her scream in bliss. His tongue licked down to her vulva and stops at her entrance. Taking a breath, Cooler's tongue darted deep inside her. (Y/n)-Chan moans, groping her breasts as she felt him thrusting inside her cunt. At inhuman speed to quicken up, his tongue thrust and thrusted, making her ooze more. But at a minute, she felt a knot formed on her abdomen. She has no idea what will happen next but she signaled him that she's gonna burst. "Ah~ I'm cum...", she announced in a moaning scream as she orgasmed. Cooler stops moving his tongue, felt a fresh batch of cum oozes onto his tongue. He hums again, loved how sweet she tasted and lap up the rest of her cum off her. He sits up and stares at his lovers' helpless state of bliss. But they're not done yet.

Cooler help her sit up and she looks at him. Cooler smiles and kissed her cheek, "You're amazing my love~", he commented. She blushed and leans against his chest. "Thank you Cooler~", she cooed, "Now's my turn to please you." Cooler nod: She looks down and stare at his lower region. She gasp in awe, watching the hatch open and his thick huge manhood pops out. She reach her hand and gently touched it. Cooler quivered in pleasure, his cock stands up as he holds his composure. "Go ahead my love~", Cooler cooed at her. (Y/n)-Chan leans down, her face next to his dick; she slowly opens her mouth and pushed it inside her mouth. Cooler shudders as he felt her warm mouth against his cock. She began to bob her head, bobbing up and down, causing him to groan and grunted in pleasure.

Felt like four minutes went by, (Y/n)-Chan's now sucking him at rapid speed; causing her lover to feel an orgasm coming. He wanted to hold back himself to allow her to work on him, but he put his left hand on her head and pushed her down his cock. She doesn't mind him being rough and lets him deep throat her. Her mouth tightens around his penis and Cooler grunted as he felt an urge to shoot. At one final attempt, he ride out his orgasm as he pushed her head deep down his manhood, waves of pleasure took over him. 

She moans as his groaning made her horny again and her pussy gets moist once more. She felt his load shoots right inside her throat, coating her throat by his white seed. Cooler's bliss went away and he released her head. She sucked off his sperm off his dick and let go, sitting up and showed him his seed; she swallowed them whole and sigh. Cooler and (Y/n)-Chan cuddle up closer and embrace each other, snow balling each other even though he does not mind tasting his own jizz.

After the kiss, she lie down on the grass again, spreading her legs apart wider. Cooler took in this image of his lover's sexy lewd body; all touched by him and knew that she wanted him inside her. She looks down at his cock and her eyes grew wide: very shocked to see his cock at a massive size: it's girthy and looked as if his manhood's a massive mega sized dildo. Cooler saw her surprised look and gave her a concern look. "Are you sure you're ready for this (Y/n)-Chan?", Cooler asked, "Should we save that for next time?" She shook her head and grabs his manhood with her hand, tracing the tip against her pussy. 

"No worries my love~", she seductively cooed at him, "I'm ready~" Cooler is glad that he's in love with this girl and he'll be finally happy to spend his time fucking this woman and take her virginity. She let go of his mega dong and allow him to work on his magic. Cooler rubs his tip around the entrance until he slips it slowly inside her. She clenched her hands on the grass, bracing herself for the pain. To make it quickly, he quickly slammed his cock right inside her.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!", she screams, sniffling, "Oh my Kami!" She felt the worse pain she ever encountered and her pussy bleed a little around his dick. Cooler stood still as he leans down and kissed her sweet spot on her neck. She moans, feeling the pain replaced with pleasure. "Ah~ Oh~ Ah~", she moans, "Cooler~ Go ahead~" Nodding, Cooler starts thrusting slowly. (Y/n)-Chan felt his dong hitting her g-spot, making her a moaning mess. Lifting her leg up in the air, Cooler put it over his shoulder, now slamming his dick deeper inside her.

Twelve minutes went by and he's now pounding her hardcore. At a rapid ludicrous speed, he was able to thrust deeper inside her, reaching for her womb. He leans down on top of her, their bodies pressing against each other. They feel sweat dripping on their bodies. Cooler make her straddle him; her legs wrap behind his buttocks. He used his tail to embrace her, close to his body. She wraps her arms around his strong neck. Cooler moved his hands behind her back and gripped on her butt, groping them as he continued fucking her. Fucking her deeper and faster, they felt their climaxes approaching fast. 

To make this moment memorable, Cooler slams his cock inside her repeatedly. She screams his name again and again, begging him to please. "AH~", she screams, "COOLER~ CUM WITH ME~" Cooler grunted until he groaned, feel his climax through his urethra. He groaned and growled into an animalistic orgasmic moan. "(Y/n)~", he grunted, "Oh fuck~" He groaned until he ride out his final thrusting. They both climaxed, screaming in moan and groan, waves of pleasure taking over their bodies. Cooler felt her cum touching his manhood, feel him climax again. (Y/n)-Chan moans as she felt his load of semen hit her like a rocket, filling her up. Cooler emptied his balls and pulled out. They fell and collapsed on the ground. Breathing hard, Cooler wrap his tail around her waist while wrapping his arms around her.

(Y/n)-Chan took out a blanket and cover them both. She turned and look at Cooler's handsome face. He smiled at her and they kissed passionately. Moaning, they kissed, locking mouths until they break kiss, catching air for their lungs. She rested her head on his chest after he lie down on his back on the grass. She wrap her arm over him and kissed him. "I love you Cooler~", she cooed and drifted into a peaceful deep sleep. Cooler kissed her cheek and sigh in content. "Love you too my love~", he whispered, "Because you belong to me~" Then, he drifted into slumber.

(Y/n)-Chan wakes up and gasp, realized that she's in her bedroom. She scan her eyes, looking for Cooler. But she made a sad frown, afraid that he's long gone. "What the hell Cooler?", she mutters in sad voice, "Does this means you don't love me?" Before she could over react, her eyes found another note and pick it up. She realized that he made her a new note and it reads, "My (Y/n)-Chan, I'm sorry if I left too soon, but we don't need your father and friends to found out about our love making plan. Anyway, don't be sad; I'll come back to you next week. We'll meet every week until our children's born. Please take care of yourself. Love Cooler." She smiled, sigh in awe as she held it close to her heart. She stares at her screen door and wonder, thinking of her lover and their next love making session.

Extended Ending

After nine months, (Y/n)-Chan's in deep trouble. Vegeta stared at his grandchildren, eyes filled with betrayal and anger. She gave birth to twins: a boy look alike like Cooler and a baby girl exactly like her except having a blue gem plate on her forehead shaped like (insert shape). Her brother fainted as he realized that his own sister fucked with Cooler. Bulla finds her babies adorable and took pics for her blog. Her mother looked sad in disappointment and rubs her child's forehead. Vegeta walk over to her and gave her a stern angry look. "(Y/n)-Chan", he said in a rough voice, "We need to talk." She gulped, knew she's in deep shit and prepared to tell what happened.

Bonus

(Y/n)-Chan called Cooler to come to her room to see her. Cooler accepted this and arrived at nine in the evening. After he closed her screen door, He saw her holding their children in her arms. He rushed over to her and kissed her. He looks down and smiled, finally get to meet his children. He gasp in awe, "(Y/n)-Chan, their more beautiful than I imagined! Great work!", and hugged her gently. She sigh nervous, which caught his attention. Cooler pet her head, "What's wrong my love", he said until his mind thought of something bad, "I hope nobody know about us." She gave him a weak sad smile, "About that...", she said. Until her bedroom burst opened, torn down on the floor. Bursting into her room is her angry father Vegeta. He yank Cooler off her bed and tossed him, flown onto the floor. Cooler rub the back of his head and looked horrified as he faces the angry parent. "You got some balls to get my child pregnant", said Vegeta in a scary voice, "You got your selves into big trouble!"

(Y/n)-Chan sigh, sad that her father found out while watching him beating the shit out of Cooler. Eventually, Vegeta and Cooler made their new agreement that Cooler's allowed to visit her and their kids until they get married and until Cooler owed him ten thousand free services at their house. Plus agreed to stop his evil acts as Cooler is now going to live with his lover and his family for the rest of their lives.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 392 18
Hello everyone! This may seem weird considering all the other types of reader inserts I have written before but trust me on this one, I've come up wi...
399K 9.3K 66
My first real book. I have no update scheduled and I'm not against taking requests I just don't know if I will do all of them. I apologize if there...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.
110K 3K 52
Hey, i discovered the lack of sunny x y/n stories, so i decided to make some of my own! Ill be taking requests too, there will be rules in the reques...