Jab They Met (Divya Drishti)

By Dew_On_YellowRose

This is a fanfiction of DIVYA DRISHTI. This story is different but sisters will never change that is Divya an... More

Characters!!!
PROLOGUE
SHARMA FAMILY
Shergil Family
DRISHTI & RAKSHIT - OPPOSITES!
SHIKHAR'S CRUSH
AND THEY MET
SOMETHING SOMETHING
Apology
HI GUYS!!
PACIFYING DI
A HAPPY DRISHTI
Ms. PA
SIBLINGS
CRUSH REVEALED
Please Read (IMPORTANT)
PA?
Meeting
Another Meeting
Stranded
Stuck!
I Love You
Rakshit and Baby
Darling and Sweetheart
Court You
Call Me By My Name
Couples!
Powers
Epilogue
A New DD FF
Hi Readers

New DD FF is out!

577 27 7
By Dew_On_YellowRose

Life is almost impossible if rejected by the mate. The story built up by lies might still have love seeping through. When the enemies are mated, will they fall in love or will it be war? Will the clans clash?

Read to find what would happen when Shikhar, a vampire finds his mate in Divya, a human and when Rakshit, the Dragon king is mated with Drishti, a mermaid. Is this the plain reality or is there something beyond this?
_________________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you will like the book! I tried my best to include all the suggestions and I have done it. Please read and vote and comment if you like it. I hope you guys will support me.

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
73.8K 4.8K 28
anika, a bubblie girl has dream to be a number one arhitect across the world gauri, a sanskari girl left her dreams only for her father as she can...
295K 13K 42
"I have made you mine-not so that you can live happily ever after..", he whispered as he twisted my wrist behind me, making me face the wall. I coul...
81.4K 3.2K 76
The story about how shivika rikara and ๐“ปuvya start and how their love will be the best this story is romance sad and comedy hope you enjoy it โคโคโค l...