TEMPTATION

By GlamorousMia

Temptation noun [ C/U ] US /tempˈteɪ·ʃən/ the desire to have or do something, esp. something wrong, or so... More

Character Introduction
I.
two.
III.
four.
V.
six.
VII.
eight.
IX.
ten.
xi.
eleven.
xii.
thirteen.
fifteen.
xvi.

xiv.

686 47 13
By GlamorousMia

"I'm fine Frank please stop asking me that" She Rolled Her Eyes Getting All The Papers Sorted.

It Was 8:35am, And The Kids Would Soon Be Walking In. Beyoncé Felt So Guilty About The Little Things That Occurred Last Night, It Was Totally Wrong Especially For Him To Be Michael's Best Friend.

And Since Beyoncé Was In A Relationship, She Definitely Didn't Need To Be Stepping Out On Frank Because She Wouldn't Like If The Roles Were Flipped.

Beyoncé Decided To Drive Her Own Car Going Against Frank's Wishes Of Them Riding Together. They Usually Got Breakfast Together Or When They Rode Separately They Would Get Food For The Other.

Today Was Different, Beyoncé Wasn't Feeling Food Nor Any Questions Being Asked.

Was She Feeling Shawn Just As Much As She Was Feeling Him Or Was She Just Upset About How The Situation Took Place?

She Didn't Even Know How To Answer That Question; But Why Does It Feel So Good, Only To Be Bad?

Frank Rubbed Beyoncé's Lower Back " Ima go to the field, I'll catch up with you later. Don't stress yourself out baby, just pray about it and let God handle it"

Beyoncé Nodded, Those Words Made Her Feel Better In A Way But That Feeling Would End Shortly Soon As Shawn Steps Foot Inside Of Her Classroom.

"Thank you I appreciate that" Their Lips Met For A Quick Yet Passionate Kiss Before Frank Tapped Her Butt And Left Out.

Beyoncé Took That As An Opportunity To Text Her Baby Sister To Seek Some Help.

And Of Course Solange Wouldn't Make The Situation Better. Beyoncé Was Just Going To Go With What She Knew Was Best To Do So Nobody's Feelings Would Be Hurt.

That Decision Was To Act Like Nothing Happened And Just Move On With Her Life For The Better.
Although She Knew Sometimes Your Past Could Come Up And Bite You Right In The Ass But She Had Enough Ass For It To Bite On.

Michael Came In The Classroom Yawning, His Ass Was On Fortnite Last Night With His Homeboys.

I Told Him To Go To Bed Since There Was A Few Tests That He Had To Take Today, And A Good Nights Rest Would Help On Your Test.

"Don't you dare say what I think you finna say Beyoncé Giselle Knowles" He Sat Down After Taking His Book-Bag Off.

"I meannn, I wasn't necessarily going to say that but you should've skipped out on practice instead and played Fortnite so that you could go to bed earlier" I Smirked.

"What difference does that make? Then if I missed practiced I would've had to hear your Franky complaining and then you complaining cause he complaining"

"Well then you'd just have to hear us complain. You need to know how to multitask. I do it all the time and go to bed early when I feel like it" I Winked.

"That's a lie Bey, one pillow turned the wrong way on the couch and you complaining about your house being messy. I don't wanna hear that mess"

"Well then move out and go deal with Matthew's mess. Oh and this weekend we calling mama and you're going to apologize" His Eyes Widened After I Said That.

"I'm not apologizing if she ain't gon apologize first. That's like me apologizing to God for falling asleep while praying"

"Don't compare God to a situation you caused lil boy. You let Matthew fool your head up now he got you looking fool right with him" I Rolled My Eyes Putting In Grades.

"Whatever Beyoncé, God put you in the situation that if you lie your neck gets longer and LOOK" He Pointed.

"Boy go suck some balls"
I Wasn't Playing With Michael About Calling My Mom. Anything Could Happen At Any Given Moment And Then He's Gonna Regret Not Talking To Her.

/Megan/

I Looked At Jay Who Was Still In His Pajamas, Like Boy We Can't Afford To Miss Any Classes Cause Jayla Gon Be On Our Ass.

"What you staring at me for? I already talked to Jayla, I'm not feeling good" I Could Tell He Was Lying Straight Through His Teeth.

"For someone who doesn't feel good, you surely walking around with no damn problem"
I Rolled My Eyes.

"Alright just because I'm walking around with no problem, you don't know that my stomach could be bothering me or my damn head is hurting"

"Alright Jay excuses after excuses. I'm going to school, I'll try to FaceTime you while in class if Professor Knowles don't take my phone away"
I Said, Watching At His Facial Expressions; It Was Something Else Bothering Him That He Wasn't Telling Me.

I Minded My Business Though, Jay Never Told Me His Business And Neither Did I Tell Him Mine.
Jayla Wouldn't Bother To Be In His Business Either, Things That Happened With Him: She Either Found Out Through Nick Or Jay Just Told Her Himself.

But Speaking Of Nick, He Was Dropping Me Off Today Since Jordyn Had A Little Field Trip And Jayla Wanted To Be Apart Of Everything In Her Kids Life Since Our Mom Wasn't There.

My Car Was In The Shop, The AC Compressor Belt Went Out And A New One Was Needed So.. Yea.
My Car Is Pretty Old, 2008 Chrysler 300.

Yep! That's My Girl And She Has Been Through It All But We Still Pushing.

We Pulled Into The School, I Thanked Nick Then Got Out Going Inside And To Professor Knowles Classroom.

It Was A Little After 9, Which Meant I Was 5 Minutes Late But It's Totally Fine At Least I'm Here. I Knocked On The Door And Just My Luck, She Opened It.

"Good morning Ms.Carter, you're a little late today. Are you feeling okay?" She Asked Stepping Aside Allowing Me To Walk Inside.

The Whole Class Was Staring At Me For No Reason.
"Yes I'm fine. Why are y'all staring at me? Y'all acting like y'all have never been late before" I Rolled My Eyes Going To Sit Down.

"Calm down big booty Judy" Michael Said Making Everyone Laugh And Me Roll My Eyes.

"Quiet down, where is your brother Megan? Is he ok?" She Asked.

I Shrugged Cause I Honestly Didn't Know And Why Did She Care Anyway?

/Shawn/

This Was My 5th Blunt Today, I Couldn't Sleep Last Night Bruh Cause Professor Knowles Was On My Mind.

I Felt Bad But Then Again Didn't Care Cause Everything Happens For A Reason, Something About Her Just Attaches Me To Her More.

She's Understands Every Thing, Even If You're In The Right Or Wrong. Shawty Even Lists Out Some Things That Would Make The Situation Better.

Like No Female Ever Did That For Me. Not Jayla Or Megan, That's Why I Don't Tell Them Shit Cause They So Judgmental.

But Ima Return Back To School Monday When Things Are Less Awkward And Then After Class I'll Talk To Her And Apologize.

"Shawn I hope you aren't lying about what's really wrong with you. You need to seek some help, you wanna try the guidance counselor at your school?" Jayla Asked Over The Phone, She Could've Asked Me That Shit When She Was Home.

"Me opening up to a guidance counselor? That's like me opening up to you. I'm good sis" I Took A Puff From The Blunt.

"Shawn you either get help or get out of my house cause your mental health is fucked up right now. And i'm only telling you this cause I love you and want what's best for you."

I Sucked My Teeth. "Man Jayla ain't nothing fucking wrong wit me bruh. You gon piss me off wit that shit, maybe it's your mental health that's fucked up. Get off my line with that shit" I Hung Up Straight On Her Ass Like That.

Then A Few Moments Later She Hit Me Wit A Text.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 17.6K 79
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

139K 3.2K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
332K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။