ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ | ꜱᴏᴋᴇᴇꜰᴇ ᴀᴜ ✔

By -ricekooker-

another causal sokeefe highschool au for you to obsess over :) - - - prepare to cringe all characters belong... More

𝙤 𝙣 𝙚
𝙩 𝙬 𝙤
𝙩 𝙝 𝙧 𝙚 𝙚
𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧
𝙨 𝙞 𝙭
𝙨 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣
𝙚 𝙞 𝙜 𝙝 𝙩
𝙣 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚
𝙩 𝙚 𝙣
𝙚 𝙡 𝙚 𝙫 𝙚 𝙣
𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙡 𝙫 𝙚
𝙩 𝙝 𝙞 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝙛 𝙤 𝙪 𝙧 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
𝘧 𝘪 𝘧 𝘵 𝘦 𝘦 𝘯
𝙖 / 𝙣
𝙛 𝙞 𝙛 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣
dont get ur hopes up
the end

𝙛 𝙞 𝙫 𝙚

6.8K 101 322
By -ricekooker-

Sorry if the first part is kinda bad, I wasn't in a good mood when I wrote it.

Keefe's POV:

Im laying on my bed right now, and I just texted Foster saying 'WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING THAT! MY HAIR IS SO MUCH BETTER! Foster, I though atleast you could agree to that!' when she said that me and Tam are similar. Tam is ok I guess, but my hair IS better.

I waited for 5 minutes and didn't get a response. Did she get mad at me? No, she probably just had to go to sleep. Yup. That's it. (Definitely, keefe, lol)

I put my phone down and get ready to go to bed when my phone rings. Foster ☺️ was the caller ID for FaceTime.

I grin to myself as I pick up my phone and answer to a black screen. The lights must have been turned off.

"Keefe! Sorry I left you hanging! My sisters took my phone and started teasing me miraculously about my texts," She says. I laugh.

"Ok then? But what did we text that they could possibly tease us about?" I ask. I knew the answer. I saw what Grady was like. But it was fun making it come from her.

"Um..." She starts. I can hear the embarrassment in her voice, and tiny hints of red in the darkness, so I assume she is blushing. I laugh again.

"Ugh! Fine! They did it because my dad makes a big deal about me being friends with boys and well since they don't exactly believe me when I said that we're just friends and they think we're-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh as loud as I can. I try to make it seem like I agree with her, but the truth is I have a crush on her. (He says it so casually xD)

"Well, um yeah, so, atleast they picked the wrong guy to tease me about since I actually have a crush on Fitz and," She stops, and I here the sound of a hand clamping over a mouth. Wait what? She has a crush on FITZ? I tried my best to hide my frown and disappointment, but I didn't think it worked from the way she looked at me. Luckily, she was more focused on her little slip.

"I mean-um-I-wait what did I say?" She stammers. (Smooth Sophie, smooth)

"Uh, Foster, you said you had a crush on Fitz!" I tried sound surprised, but who was I kidding? All of the girls in the school have a crush on Fitz. Of course. The great Fitz Vacker. Ugh. He is my best friend but......it's just annoying sometimes.

"I did? No I didn't! I'm pretty sure that I said-that-um....that I crushed some Ritz! Like Ritz Crackers! You know, so I can throw the crushed crumbs on my sisters head afterwards for teasing me. Yup that's it," She says. I snicker. Did she really expect me to believe her?

"Oh. Um. ok. That's cool." I say, turning glum a again. I didn't press her on the Fitz thing anymore and pretended to believe her, since I really didn't want to talk about this anymore.

"So anyway, I.." Her voice trailed off. And the lights turned on. I saw her cute face and a man glaring in the background. Grady. Shoot. We both cringe as she turns around to see him.

"Ok, well, IGHT IMMA HEAD OUT NOW," I say, and immediately hang up. Now way was I gonna face the wraith of that dude (manners keefe manners) again.

It took me a while to fall to sleep, but once I started dreaming about Foster's pretty face, I slowly fell asleep.

Welp this is a short chapter, but hope u liked it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 2.2K 24
Basically a Fan-fiction where Biana invites everyone over for a sleepover and that's how Sophie and Keefe get together. Including Biana sass, fluffy...
183K 2.1K 27
Ranked #1 in Sokeefe on March 10, 2020 Sophie Foster is sort of drifting through life at her high school, Foxfire. She doesn't really have any friend...
3.6K 56 20
When Sophie Foster and Biana graduated from college they had no clue how what a whirlwind their lives would be. But they find out soon enough.* *All...
71.9K 993 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...