SERIAL KILLER [COMPLETED]

By ThinkAboutMiTzu

SERIAL KILLER IS THE REMAKE OF THE ORIGINAL VERISON I MADE CALLED SERIAL KILLERS More

SERIAL KILLER
Character Information
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

2

1K 48 2
By ThinkAboutMiTzu

September 9th 2016 / Friday

Mina's POV

Guest Bedroom

I awoke to the sound of an engine. I detached my body from Sana and stood up walking over to the window. 

I moved the curtain slightly to get a clear view of what was going on outside. Some girls that were tied up with rope and had ripped clothing were pushed toward a man standing in front of the house.

"I don't think you would like to see what happens out there", she said turning my head to her.

"It's not a pleasant view", she said.

"Why? What is going to happen to the girls?", I asked.

"It's best you don't know", she said.

"Sana Get outside!", the girl said.

She moved away from me and left the room, leaving me with that girl. The one who killed three people in front of me. She came closer to me, I backed away. Trapping myself between her and the wall.

"You try to tell anybody that we are here, I'll find you and kill you in your sleep", she said gripping onto my neck.

I was so scared, that tears rolled down my face.

"Get ready", she said putting my school uniform against my chest.

"Move now!".

I hurried away from her and went into the bathroom.

Bathroom

I soaked my body in the warm water. I closed my eyes recalling all the murders I have seen.

"Hurry up before I come in there and drag you out".

"1 minute".

"DON'T TELL ME ONE MINUTE! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!".

"WELL, I JUST GOT IN HERE! SO BE PATIENT!", I shouted back.

"Fine, my mother will bring you the front".

~ Time Skip ~

Guest Bedroom

I came out dressed and no one was her still, so I headed to the window. I looked out and saw Sana and that girl and the 6 girls were still there with 5 men. Just then that taller girl shot one of the men. I couldn't breathe for a second. It turned into a shootout. One of the girls got shot in the head. All the men were gunned down.

"Hey let's go".

I walked over to the mother.

~ A few minutes later ~

Front Of The House

The scene was disturbing, with blood everywhere. My arm got grabbed. My eyes met her cold eyes.

"Address me a T. Understand", she said tightening her grip on my arm.

"Y-yes".

She let go of my wrist and pushed me into the car. She's always wearing a mask like she doesn't want me to see her identity.

~A few minutes later ~

Car

It was just a few seconds in the car and the guy next to me began to touch my thigh. I felt so uncomfortable. The car stopped and T got out of the car.

"All to myself", he said staking his seatbelt off and pushed me down he ripped my school shirt open.

"Don't please", I said crying.

"Can't stop me", he said forcefully kissing me.

All of a sudden he has pulled off me and pulled out of the car.

"Boss", he said frightened.

"She's mine yo don't fucking touch her".

T stabbed him in the neck bringing her gun out.

"I'll make this quick".

She placed the gun directly against his forehead and shot him. I didn't feel as scared seeing it happen as I was used to seeing it. His body dropped to the ground, and she started pouring gasoline over the body. She lit his body up on fire.

"Move to the front now".

I got out of the car and sat in the front. She finished and got back in the car.

~ A few minutes later ~

She stopped the car for some reason. She looked at me. Oh, my shirt is well it's not wearable. I went to cover my chest but she stopped me and took my shirt off. What is she going to do to me? She reached in the back and grabbed a shirt.

"Here".

I hesitantly put it on. I went to do the buttons but her hands came to the buttons instead and she tied them up instead. I noticed a few bruises and wounds on her hands.

~ Time Skip ~

School / Hallway

"Hey mina, you weren't at yours. Where were you?", She asked.

"I..".

"Is this blood?", she questioned looking at my shirt.

Oh, I didn't even realise she had blood on her shirt.

"I-I".

I just felt eyes on me. I looked around and caught Tzuyu. Now I see why Jihyo thinks she's creepy. She walked up to me. I took a deep breath. She leaned into my ear.

"Do you think I'm creepy?".

"N-no".

"You're lying. Do you believe what he said about me? That I'm a serial killer?", she asked lifting my chin up.

"No".

She smirked.

"You are pretty Mina", she said.

"Eh?".

"Hey, you're making her uncomfortable", Jihyo said.

"See you in history class".

She walked away with that same weird smirk that she had when Jimin was killed.

"Seriously she's a killer. She's always watching you. It's creepy and how dare she call you pretty", Bam said.

"Bam I've only been here for 1 day. Everyone looks at the new girl".

"Well, I hate it, your mine", he said.

"Ehm since when were you two dating?", Jihyo asked.

"Last week", he said.

"Yeah, last week", I said.

"Well, congrats".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyu's POV

History Class

"Babe my kiss".

I looked up and saw Mina and the guy. Did he just call her babe?

"Not here".

"Hmp why?".

"You know I hate being like that in public", she said.

"But we're together it's a common thing".

I stood up and towered over Mina.

"She said she doesn't want to. Don't force it!", I said coldly.

"And what is it to you just go sit down and stare like you're wanting to kill".

I walked closer to him.

"I am the serial killer", I whispered and grabbed his hand forcing the knife into his hand and made him stab me in the stomach.

The knife dropped to the floor. He just ran. I smirked and picked the knife up from the ground, sliding it into my pocket. I looked back at the students.

"No one call the police. I'm not dead", I said and walked out.

Rooftop

Sana- Why are you calling? You disrupted my fun time with the new girl

Me- Fuck the new girl I want you to locate where BamBam lives

Sana- Okay I will after I finish off my pleasure time

I ended the call and took my blazer off then removed my shirt. I looked at my wound. I wrapped a bandage around my stomach and put my shirt back on.

Mina's pov

History Class

Tzuyu never came back to the class, so Jihyo was sitting next to me.

"What happened?", jihyo asked.

"Bam stabbed Tzuyu and she doesn't even want to make a complaint to the police".

"You going to dump him then?", she asked.

"I'm going to".

~ Time Skip ~

Hallway

My hand suddenly got grabbed and I was pulled into a room.

Empty Room

"YAA".

My mouth got covered

"It's just me".

I pushed Bambam hand away.

"It was Tzuyu's knife. She made me stab her".

"Bam you are crazy", I said.

"No, listen to me she said she's Chou Jun-langs's great-great-granddaughter. She's a serial killer".

"Bam...".

"Babe you have to believe me", he said.

"MINA!".

Jihyo pulled me away from BamBam.

"You stay away from her".

"It's her fucking knife!".

"I'm sorry Bam, it's over".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Streets

Someone was following me again. I ran and unexpectedly bumped into Someone. I looked up and saw Sana. I did not even say a word but just cried.

"Hey why are you crying?", she asked.

"I'm scared".

She pulled me into a hug. I shortly calmed down.

"Come on I'll walk you home", she said.

Outside My House

"Do you want me to stay?", she asked.

"Can you?", I asked.

She smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Of course, I can. But first I got business to do. I'll be back", she said.

"Okay".

Tzuyu's POV

BamBam's bedroom

"You are fucking crazy!".

"Am I? I'm a psycho. Killing is fun", I said tightening the rope around his arms.

"Hey, you already got it all set up", Sana said walking in.

"About time", I said.

"I was busy", she said.

"Sure, you were", I said rolling my eyes.

"Not with sex I walked someone home. I have somewhere to be after this so make it quick. I don't want her waiting for me".

"FUCK YOU TZUYU! YOU KILLED JIMIN BECAUSE HE KNEW!".

"I did. As I said I love killing and nothing going to stop me also Mina is mine", I said kicking the chair.

"They'll think he just hanged himself out feeling guilty".

She cut the ropes off his arms and picked them up.

"Goodbye".

"She won't miss you", I said and walked out of the house.

~ Time Skip ~

Cells / Basement

I felt bored so I went down to the cells. I opened the cell to gate 1 and went over to the new girl. I pulled her up and dragged her to my bedroom.

My Bedroom

I sat on my bed drinking a little bit of alcohol.

"Strip".

She just stood there. It frustrated me. I threw my glass on the floor and walked up to her. I slapped her around the face making her drop to the ground.

"I SAID STRIP! DON'T FUCKING DISOBEY ME!".

"S-sorry".

I bent down and turned her head to me.

"Your name?".

"E-Elkie".

"Age?".

"22".

I got up and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Come here", I said signalling her to come to me.

She got up and walked toward me.

"Sit".

She followed my order and sat down on me. I ran my fingers up to her bra strap. I unclipped the bra.

"I'll be easy on you if you don't tell me to stop", I said.

I pulled her face closer to me.

"However, you tell me to stop I'll make you suffer and you wouldn't like that", I said.

"I'll listen to everything you say, master".

I smirk at the nickname.

"Now strip for me", I said.

She got off me and removed her panties as I had already removed her bra. I bit my lip scanning her body. I stood up with a huge smirk. I pushed her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. I kissed her all over her body, leaving marks on her necks.

"Stop...".

I gazed at her angrily.

"No not in that way. I just need to breathe please".

I slapped her around her face.

"I warn you to not say stop. I'll stop when I want to. That's your warning".

"But--".

I slapped her again.

"No back-chatting me!".

She just cried. I shoved a cloth in her mouth and tied her hands to the bed.

"That'll shut you up".

~ Time Skip ~

Mina's POV

My Bedroom

I can't believe what I saw on the news. BamBam hanged himself.

"Hey, darling".

I looked over at the door and Sana had just finished the shower. She was just in her bra and baggy bottoms.

"Hi, have you seen this", I said.

"What is it about?", She questioned sitting on the bed.

"Suicided".

"Ah no, I haven't. Do we know why?", She asked.

"Guilty the stabbing Tzuyu maybe", I said.

"Does it happen. You regret it so you kill yourself".

"Have you?", I asked.

"Nah, Killing is something I won't stop. It's just natural. Yeah, I'm crazy for liking it. Don't get me wrong I'll do anything to protect those I care about and love. If I ever fall in love, she would be my top priority. Making sure she is safe. Loved".

"I hope for that girl to understand why I am like this. I can't change, I won't change. Other than me sleeping with the girls that are brought in. Well, rape them if they are disobedient..."

"I'll definitely change. I won't be needing the girls I'll just have my girl. But I won't force her ever to have sex with me".

"mhm, are you and T lesbians?", I asked.

"Indeed".

It just fell silent. I notice how she was leaning closer to my lips.

"Sana...".

"I know she said you are hers but I don't see no name tag on you", she said.

"Will she get mad?".

"Probably but how will she ever know what we are doing in this room?", she asked moving my hair out my face.

"If you don't want me to kiss you or make any moves on you tell me now before I kiss you".

I felt her lips on mine. Sanas hand's ran down my chest and sides like she was trying to memorise every inch of my body. Sana trailed soft kisses from my chest to my jaw, a sign escaping my mouth, closing my eyes. Sanas lips met mine again just as gentle and passionate as before. She slid her tongue into my mouth and now is prodding with hers. Sanas hand snaked between my leg and her middle finger brushed against my core. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth when her fingers rubbed my soaked underwear. She kept teasing me through them. She began pulling my knickers down. I lifted my hip off the white sheets helping her remove them. She slowly moved down kissing my chin to my neck, to the valley between my breast. She planted kisses on my left tit and swirled her tongue around my nipple. She soon began playing around with the right. She gave kisses on my inner thigh. The contact she was keeping with me while going to my pussy was so seductive. Moans escaped my mouth feeling her in me. My hands moved to her hair, pulling her closer when her tongue is inside me. I leaned my head back. I let out a quiet whimper when her tongue left me. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her.

"Sana...I....".

She shut me up with her lips. I pulled out the kiss. My breathing became heavier, her finger pushed inside me. I gripped back on the bedsheets. Whatever motion her fingers were doing inside of me is driving me crazy. She wrapped her mouth over one of my tits thrusting at the same time she was sucking on my tit. I moaned when she added another finger pushing deep inside me without warning. My hips began moving in sync with her strokes as she started to pump in and out, increasing her speed. My moans were now unstoppable, she was pushing harder, thrusting faster. I leaned my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 565 41
What would Y/N do when she was send back 10 years to when she was in high school, giving her the opportunity to prevent a kidnapping incident that to...
41.2K 3K 51
"You Change me to be Someone I don't recognize"
15.2K 844 35
Your words are like bullets...
140K 5.2K 40
In which Twice has to survive a zombie apocalypse and Nayeon and Tzuyu are badass. Crackfic with a lot of minayeon smut and a bit of saida on the si...