Rottmnt and OC!

By Drippingindazzle

Set in New York, Aina, a young lady who was kidnapped by Baron Draxum and was forced to train brutally for mo... More

The Oc
Mystic Mayhem Part 1
Mystic Mayhem Part 2
Origami Tsunami Part 1
Origami Part 2
Donnie's Gifts
War And Pizza
Shell In A Cell
Minotaur Maze
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down With The Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Aina Got Infected)
The Fast and the Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters Part 1
Bug Busters Part 2
The Longest Fight
The Other Oc
Hypno! Part Deux!
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Author's Note
Stuck On You
Al Be Back
Author's Note
The Purple Jacket
To All My Lovely Readers
It's here

Mystic Mayhem Part 3

1.2K 15 7
By Drippingindazzle

They all stare at it as Splinter is watching TV. He is a short and plump mutant rat with grey fur, as well as white fur in his ears, white hair with a section tied into a top bun, white bushy eyebrows and a goatee to compliment. He has golden yellow eyes, a red-pink nose, black whiskers on his cheeks, his arms and legs are pink (with his hands having five fingers instead of the usual four) and a small tear on his right ear. Splinter wears a black hair tie to hold up his white top bun and a brown kimono with orange trim and red lotus flowers printed on the kimono.

"You're right. It's just like the symbol those creeps have," Raph says in realization.

"Should we just ask him for it?" Mikey questions, acting as if he was gonna give it to them.

"And what do we say if he asks why we want it?" Leo points out. "That we need it to go after our best friend and that incredibly hot girl," his brothers give him a teasing look when he whispers that, "Who disappeared into a wall after our priceless weapons were destroyed by mystical jogger guys?" Raph places a hand on his head, shushing him.

"Okay, here's the plan," He whispers, "We gotta get Splinter out of the room."

He's watching a commercial in Japanese. The four turtles stand in front of him, bowing. Raph opens an eye.

"Hey Pop. Any chance we could have the living room tonight?" He puts on a smile. Splinter is a short gerbil with white hair and looks like he's gained a few pounds. He sips a carton of milk, a few crumbs on his robe. He opens an eye before laughing and coughing.

"And I thought purple was the funny one!" He exclaims, Donnie looking at his brothers.

"I told you guys I was the funniest." He turns back to Splinter, holding a few wires. "What if I hooked it up so that you could watch in bed, huh? Wouldn't that be even lazier?" Mikey gestures to him like a TV show host and Raph fluffs a pillow.

"No! My butt is asleep, just how I like it," He rubs his behind. "Now, leave me be! They're about to break out the scorpions!"

They turn around to see several scorpions and Splinter laughs at it, the turtles backing away to behind the recliner chair.

"Plan one didn't work," Raph has his fist to his chin in thought. "New plan. Alright, listen up," He starts drawing a plan with paper and crayons. "We need ten chickens, a gallon of rubber cement, and-"

"Leon's got it," Leo holds up the watch in his hand.

"How'd you get it?" Raph wonders.

"You know he always passes out after milk and cake," Leo reminds them, gesturing a thumb to the chair. They look down at their master to see him definitely asleep.

They've returned to the construction site, where Raph stands in front of the wall.

"A few hours ago, I would've called this foolish and impossible. Now I just call it foolish," Donnie states to his two brothers.

"Say what you want, Donnie. Raph'll pull it off, cause if he doesn't, we'll lose our best friend forever," Mikey points out, Raph starting to look doubtful. "And Amy too! Even though she hates us."

Raph thinks to himself as two lives hang in the balance.

"Mikey, don't say that," Leo warns, "You know he chokes under pressure."

Raph starts to freak out as his eyes widen. "Leo, he's even more self-conscious when you talk about it," Donnie tells him as the oldest starts to sweat. "And then you can smell his fear."

"Stop talking about my fear stink!" Raph turns to them and they stare. He holds out the watch to the wall, but it doesn't do anything. He narrows his eyes and holds it out again, struggling to make something happen. He punches the wall and still nothing. His brothers are starting to get impatient, glancing at each other. Raph pants before throwing the device. "Stupid wall!" It ricochets back and hits him in the face, Mikey catching it.

"How about we let the artist of the crew take a poke at it?"

"I say give him a shot. I mean, he can't do any worse, respectfully," Leo agrees, nodding his head.

"Hey," Raph holds up a finger in protest before letting it drop. Mikey concentrates and the symbol on the watch glows. Mikey looks in shock before he draws the symbol exactly how he saw it. The portal opens up.

"You beautiful fools! It worked!" Donnie says in triumph.

"All I had to do was believe in myself," Raph stands up, looming over his brothers.

"Okay," Leo chuckles at the thought he actually did anything. "Uh, what do we do now?"

Raph glances at them before he jumps right in. "Cannonball"

"Cannonball!" The others shout, following after him. They're jerked around in a tunnel before Raph lands first. The only one who doesn't crash is Leo.

"Land safely," He tries to steady himself before he gasps at a thriving city of mutants. "Whoa!"

"I can smell Raph's amazement stink," Donnie murmurs, as they haven't seen anything like it before. It looked so...different from their city with the mutants floating or walking around and not even noticing them. If they did, they probably wouldn't care.

"What?"

"Whoa."

"This is crazy."

"Exactly what I expected."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Psst!" They hear a familiar voice and turn around to see one of the girls. "Hey, guys, over here."

"April!" Mikey's eyes shine in relief and they look happy to see her. She runs up to him and hug her and Raph hugs all of them.

"Donnie, where are we?" Raph wonders, looking around.

"According to my calculations, we are in a tertiary meta-verse," Donnie looks at his wrist computer.

"Actually, I've been exploring, and we're in a mystic hidden city deep under New York!" April explains, and she's right as they look up at a sewer grate that shows their city.

"That was my second guess," Donnie comments.

"So where's the dog thingy and Aina?" Leo wonders.

"They're in there," April looks at a building right in front of her. When they get inside, they see a lair with various devices.

"Oh, look at the color scheme."

"Oh, I'd love to do my lab in this style," Donnie looks around in awe.

"Hey, there's the little guy," Raph says as they're looking over the lair. There are three glowing pods. The first one has the dog thingy, the second Amy, and the third one holds the delivery man. "Aina and the delivery guy too!"

The dog mutant is trying to teleport out to no avail. Aina had beats and bruises all over her over body, and controlled breathing and she held her side.

"We gotta help them out!" Raph stands up, but April stops him.

"Someone's coming!" The door opens in front of the pods and the dog thingy immediately stops trying to escape. The tall mutant in front of them has turquoise skin with purple hair, pale orange eyes with purple sclera, two horns on the side of his head, and two claws on each foot. Amy doesn't turn around at his presence.

"If you're the guy who keeps calling about the calamari, fine," the delivery guy starts, "It's pig butts! But the crab cakes are real."

Amy rolls her eyes. "And to think I bumped into you to know that."

"I assure you, I have no interest in your...petty cakes of crab," he says, his two minions on his shoulders getting off and frightening the delivery boy.

"But we would love to hear more about those pig butts," one of them replies, the other one laughing as the delivery boy recoils back in shock and fear.

He then sees Amy, who hasn't turned around. "Aina. How is your mother and siblings?"

"Getting away from you, Baron," she replies in a snarky way.

"Oh, but we both know that's not true, is it?" He leans forward towards her pod. "She was a excellent creation of mine, and you and your siblings were just the next step. So if I'm lucky, she'll come back to me."

"You don't know jack," Amy narrows her eyes, the turtles turning to each other in confusion.

"What does he mean by that?" Mikey asks in confusion. " 'She'll come back to me?' "

He bends down to the dog thingy's cell, who runs away. He phases his hand through the prison. "So nice of you to return my vial," He steals the bottle from the dog thingy and walks up to the delivery man. "You're both about to be part of an experiment that will change the very nature of humanity."

"Alright!" The delivery boy cheers, the turtles and April glancing at each other at his enthusiasm. Amy looks at the boy in disbelief. He operates his machine and opens the vial, dumping it all into a slot. He looks at the ooze as it travels up to the top.

"This dude looks like trouble," April whispers.

"Yeah, and if I've learned anything from 'Jupiter Jim' movies," Raph eyes the machine. "Glowing green usually equals bad." The mosquitoes inside the machine drink from the liquid, which fills their bodies. The tall mutant takes one and the pod's vines trap the boy.

"So is this gonna hurt?"

"It will...if I'm doing it right," He lets the mosquito sting the boy and Amy glances to her right. A red mark is left on the boy's forehead.

"Hey, that wasn't so-" His eyes bug out as the mutagen starts to take effect. "Oh, ow. Okay, this part hurts." His arms extend further and so does his neck. "This part hurts." Amy looks away, cringing. "Ah, that hurts!"

The five could only look in horror. "What's happening to him?" Raph asks.

"That is messed up," April cringes and he's turned into a mutant fish that has no fingers at all. He flings his body around, the six cringing at his appearance.

"Yeah, jury's in. That was imitation crab," Donnie confirms, the others glaring at him.

"I just got used to acne. Now this?" The fish mutant screams and runs off into the hidden city.

"Should we go after him, boss?" One of the minions asks.

"The mutation worked, just like it did all those years ago," The tall mutant murmurs to himself, Amy glancing at an eye at him in confusion.

"Mutation?" Raph wonders, "Just like us? Could we be-"

"Part imitation crab?" Mikey interrupts, to Leo and April's disbelief and Raph's embarrassment. Donnie just laughs before raising an eyebrow.

"You are not kidding, are you?"

"I'll deal with you two next," he walks past the dog thingy and Aina, who huffs and turns back around.

"Not like you haven't done enough already to my family," she mutters under her breath.

"We can't let that sheep-horned weirdo do anything to that dog and Aina!" April declares.

"We have to save her," Leo narrows his eyes in determination, which results in everyone else giving him looks. "Oh, and the dog thingy too. But except for Donnie, we're out of weapons."

"Note to you: Next time, make your weapons out of high-grade titanium," Donnie points out.

"Guys!" Raph stops the conversation, standing up. "Who needs weapons? We're ninjas! Leo's got his mad skills, nobody flips better than Mikey, Donnie's got that big old brain, and I got, uh-" April bumps into him.

"A friend who knows where there's a room full of weapons!" She points up in the air with a golf club that she somehow got just now.

"Oh thank goodness, we were so dead," Leo whispers in relief to his two brothers.

April pulls a lever and a hatch opens up. They fall down a tunnel and land in a room, April landing safely. They look in awe at the room.

"It's like magic and science had a baby!" Donnie exclaims in amazement. Leo takes two swords that are very similar to the one Is he lost earlier that night. Which is weird, but no one questions it.

"Oh yeah!"

"These'll do," Mikey spins a pair of nunchucks, and again, no one questions why the mutant has weapons like theirs.

"Hey, yo, guys," Raph calls out with a smile. "How about we take the glowy ones," He points to five glowing weapons that are only told apart by their color. It was as if those weapons were...made for them. Leo and Mikey's eyes shine and they run up to the display.

"Whoa, dibs on the sword!" Leo jumps up and grabs the odachi sword. "Oh boy!"

Mikey takes the kusari-fundo. "Hot soup!"

"Boom!" Raph has the tonfas. The purple and pink colored weapons are the only ones that aren't being used. The purple one has an axe blade along with a mace on the bottom. The green one was a long samurai sword.

"What about you, Donnie?" April holds out the axe. "Don't you want a glowy weapon?"

"No, I'm good," Donnie tells her, caressing his creation. "I'll never let you go..." He snatches a purple crystal. "This looks interesting, though."

"Might as well take this one for Aina," Donnie snatches a long samurai sword. "Who knows, she might actually like it.

The pair look back at everybody else.
"Oh, yeah!" Leo says as he holds his sword in the air as it glints.

"Let's go save Aina and that dog thingy!" Raph declares.

The minions are teasing the dog thingy and Amy. One of them pokes a stick at the dog mutant while the other messes with Aina curly ends. She smacks him away without even looking.

"Finally, after all these years, I can continue my work," he looks at an oozesquito before he hears something.

"Why?" Aina suddenly asks Baron Draxum, making look at her. "Why out of all people..... Did you take me?"

Draxum chuckled slightly. "You were perfect. You didn't know what your potential was and you had a fighting spirit in you. So when I saw that you were also a yokai, I knew it was destiny for you to be a warrior." He explained.

He looks up to see the turtles and April landing on each other. The dog mutant looks happy to see them while Aina doesn't look at them at all.

"What?"

"Alright," They separate to take on poses. "You incredibly unusually buff bookworm, give us the little guy and Aina, and you'll walk out of here with your horns still attached," Raph threatens.

"Shouldn't we also stop him from creating crab-men?" Leo points out.

"Good note. Okay, give us Amy and the little guy, stop creating crab-men-"

"Imitation crab-men," Donnie corrects him and April gives an exasperated sigh.

"Okay, good note. Stop imitating crab-men."

"And a ride home, and a limo with a hot tub and pizza!" Mikey lists and while they're talking, he's just staring at them, sparkles in his eyes.

"You're...beautiful," He gets tears in his eyes.

"Raph, why don't you take it from the top again?" Leo suggests as he sits there, April looking bored.

"Here goes. First, you apologize to Aina and the dog thingy-"

April's had enough as she jumps into action. "Let's do this! April...O'Neil!"

The other turtles shout in panic. "Oh my gosh. She just ran in."

April lands on the pods, trying to break the vines with her teeth. The minions grab her and lift her in the air. She's left struggling with them while the mutant pulls out a purple crystal and throws it, causing purple vines to form. The four turtles jump on, sliding or running down it.

"I hate this! I hate this!" Leo stumbles to run, but ultimately hangs on. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

The mutant throws three purple orbs and a large mutant forms from the ground. It has a ruby eye.

"Whoa!"

"Dudes!"

"Seriously?"

"Ah, it looked at me!" The giant mutant grabs the vines and pulls them out, causing them to fly in the air. The mutant roars at them while April continues fighting the minions not too far away.

"Capture those specimens!" The tall mutant points at them.

"Cowabunga!" Raph shouts as they step into action. Leo stands up and grabs his sword, running forward with his brothers. The mutant punches the ground and they dodge them. Leo slices a leg off, causing the mutant to kneel.

Aina looks up at it. The mutant roars and lifts his fist, pulling out concrete from the ground. Raph and Mikey run towards him, jumping onto the rocks. Mikey spins his weapon, catching Raph and throwing him towards the mutant.

"Hot soup!" He crashes right into the mutant, who punches him into the ground. Donnie lands, his bike forming on his shell. He flies into the air and spins his staff, which transforms into the rockets again. They get out of control again just like last time.

"No, no, no," It flies right out of his hands. "No, no, no, no. Look out, guys!"

It passes by the others before crashing onto the mutant's face. It spins around, taking the mutant with it and causing a crash. Aina hears something and covers herself as the rockets break through her cage.

"Nailed it!" Donnie gets his bo staff back, taking a selfie.

"Accidentally impressive," the mutant eyes them. "With a little bit of training, you could be as formidable as I'd hoped."

Leo coughs from the smoke, Mikey and Raph looking exhausted. Donnie is doing something on his phone. Probably looking at his selfie.

"It's okay," April calls out as she hasn't managed to get rid of the minions yet. "I got this!"

Leo clears his throat, standing up. "Okay, well, great, and since you're surrendering."

He laughs at the thought. "Baron Draxum does not surrender."

"Okay, well, when he gets here, we'll deal with him. Oh, ho, ho, I see. You're doing that whole 'sinister talking in the third person' thing," Leo realizes, Aina coughing as she steps up to them. "Glad you guys got here!"

Raph flips out of his stupor. "Only Raph can use the third person! Alright guys, time to put our training to use," He leaps into action.

"What training? You guys have been training?" Leo wonders as the others jump up. Baron Draxum makes his arms larger and purple. They attack with their weapons, but he maneuvers through all of their attacks.

"Cowabunga!" Mikey slams the end of his weapon onto Baron's head. He slams down his fists, causing a crash that knocks them away.

"And that's why Baron Draxum-" One of the minions lands on his head.

"I'm sorry, boss," He falls onto the ground. April lands on him, attacking him and his friend. She looks up at the turtles and Amy, giving them a thumbs up. They return them eagerly. Baron thrusts something at April, causing her to get trapped in a cocoon.

"April!" Raph exclaims.

"You did not just do that to our friend!" Mikey declares, throwing his weapon and it flies past Baron. He looks behind him and Mikey's weapon starts to turn into fire. "Whoa," everyone else looks at him with their mouths wide open. "Magic weaPON!" He gets flown around uncontrollably, flying around the source of Baron's machine. It starts to spark and one of them hits the concrete.

"Mikey that was awesome!" Raph exclaims, the others with sparkles in their eyes. "How'd you do that?"

"I don't know, man." He spins around to demonstrate. "I was just swinging my weapon, like this, and all of a sudden." It fires up again like last time. "Just like thaaaaaat!" He's whisked away once more.

"Let me try. Magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon, magic weapon-" His tonfas spark and he smiles. "Aw yeah! Magic weapon!" There's suddenly an explosion and it knocks him into the wall. "Mine works too."

"Can't wait to find out what mine does!" Leo shouts as he dashes forward, his sword glowing and sparking. Baron prepares himself as Leo swings, but nothing happens as only a bit of electricity appears on Baron's arms. Leo sweats nervously, as that wasn't his intention. Suddenly, a portal opens up underneath him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" He scrambles around before he disappears, reappearing in a portal above. He falls through it in a seemingly infinite loop.

"Get. Me. Off. this. Ride!" He shouts. Aina and Donnie appear next to Baron.

"That's why I like fighting the old-fashioned way: with impossibly futuristic high-tech weaponry," Donnie and Aina face him head on. They seem to be doing well, better than the others. Donnie's bo turns into a giant fist while Amy's banrai sends out a shock bolt. Unlike the other three turtles, she doesn't seem fazed by it at all. It's as if she's familiar with this type of weapon. Baron launches forward, but Donnie and Amy knock him back with their respective blasts.

"Just like I planned it!" The two jump into the air.

"Look out!" Mikey warns before he bumps into them. Donnie gets caught into Mikey's string while Aina rolls onto the ground. Baron rubs his chin as he stands up.

"You fight like untrained buffoons, but under me, you could become true warriors," He traps them like he did with April. Mikey and Donnie are stuck together due to Mikey's weapon. Mikey snuggles Donnie on the cheek.

"We don't spend enough quality time together." He makes kissy noises.

"Oh, please not now, Mikey."

"How are we gonna save the dog thingy now?" April asks.

"Donnie's on it," He manages to slip on his goggles on, but the machine starts to overheat. "Wait a second!"

"Turtles, Aina, why are you trying to stop my plans? We are all in this together!" Baron says it as if he knows them.

"Ah, hey, I don't know if this is part of your plan, but the lab's about to explode," Donnie points out and they all freak out as the core blows up.

"Aw nuts." A large rock lands on Baron and all of the oozesquitoes get out. A pipe lands on the dog thingy's cage, setting him free. He teleports onto April's lap.

"Little guy! Can you do your thing and get us out of here?" April asks him and he chitters, teleporting them out of there. They appear right in front of a wall and Amy hops onto her motorcycle. Mikey draws the symbol as quickly as he can, allowing the portal to be open. Aina gets out of the portal last and falls on her shell, which makes her moan in pain.

"You okay? You know, as okay as you'll ever be?" Splinter's device slides to the ground...and then breaks.

"Oh no! Splinter's doohickey!" Mikey exclaims in horror.

"Man," April stands up before the dog mutant lands in her hands. "You okay, boy? Or girl?" She can't really tell the gender. "You sure were good through all that mayhem. Hey, Mayhem! That's a cute name."

"We just defeated a boss villain. We're heroes! We deserve a name like...Mad Dogs," They all stand in a heroic pose, looking up towards the sky. Aina looks around in confusion, wondering what they were looking at.

"Mad Dogs?" Leo asks, breaking out his pose. "You don't think something like Mutant Ninja Turtle Teens or...I don't know. We'll keep brainstorming."

"So...what are we gonna do about Ms. Grumpy here?" Mikey whispers, jerking a thumb at Aina.

"I heard that," Aina says as she picks herself up. Aina walks up to them, crossing her arms. "Okay, maybe you guys aren't so bad after all. You did save my life and...maybe we could start over." She holds out a reluctant hand.

Leo shakes it first. "You've chosen the turtle express, which comes with a free delivery of my awesome charm. Thank you for your trust! Leo's the name but again you can call me Leon!"

"Yeah, I'm not calling you Leon." Aina interrupts his speech.

"Mikey's the name, and being the artist is my game," Mikey places an arm around her.

"Donnie at your service, and we're glad you don't hate mutants anymore," Donnie states, shaking her hand.

"I know, I'm just still not over what Draxum did to me for seven months." April shrugs and Raph claps her on the shell.

"Welcome to the team! I'm Raphael," He jerks a thumb to himself.

"Oh, great..." Aina mutters in pain, rubbing her shell.

"I have something for your softshell. Oh an here!" Donnie told her as he brought out the samurai sword.

Aina gasps as she knew who the sword had belonged to and gripped it tightly.

"So? What are you gonna do now that you're back?" April asked as the other turtles look at her, also wondering what she would do.

"I was thinking about staying with you guys and train just in case Draxum survived the explosion." Aina said, rubbing her right arm.

"But what about your family?" April asked her.

"I'll tell them later today, they'll understand."

An oozesquito flies past them before hundreds of them fly out from the portal and are released into the city. "That can't be good."

"We should go, people's blinds are starting to open," Leo suggests and they all began to run away.

Aina had a faint smile on her face. Maybe these mutants weren't so bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 39.2K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
62.1K 3.4K 75
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
24.8K 2.2K 42
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.