The soul Calibur wielder

By Jedisage

Soul calibur is one of my favorite arcade game and since highschool dxd had Excalibur might as well add Soul... More

Bio
harem 1 (update)
Ventus Battle armor Poll
Harem 2
Prolouge
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Harem 3 (updated)
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
chapter six
Chapter 7
Harem 4 (update)
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
questions
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Quick Question
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
ventus second familiar
More girls to Ventus harem (update)
Chapter 19 (update)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
More girls for Ventus (updated)
Chapter 23
Ventus children (update)
Another angel to Ventus Harem
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
bit of eye candy and a big thank you
a/n: what version of shiva should I use or have her switch between the three?
A/N: Which one would be best look for Ventus sacred gear?

Chapter four

5.5K 94 40
By Jedisage

3rd person pov

Ventus and Esdeath looked at each waiting to see who would make the first move and luck would have Esdeath strike first as she drew  Demon Manifestation and charged at Ventus as he blocked it Soul calibur in its rapier form as both of there blades clashed with one another as Ventus was matching her fighting style.

"Well Rapier vs rapier. This should be fun." Ventus said as he dodged a attack from Esdeath.

"Well I see you have some skill but let's see you handle this." Esdeath said as she summoned ice shards and threw them at Ventus as he cut down each one right before he deflected a incoming attack from Esdeath weapon.

"Very cleaver using those ice shards you are very skilled with ice magic but you so am I." Ventus said as he kicked Esdeath back as he stabbed his rapier in to the ground as ice pillars shot from the ground as moved towards Esdeath as she moves out the way only to fall into a trap set by Ventus causing her right leg to be covered with ice making her unable to move it as Ventus jumped into the air and send rain of ice down on top of her as it collided with her as a dust cloud formed as Ventus landed on the ground.

"Perhaps I over did it." Ventus as  we waited until the smoke cleared to Esdeath with a serious look on her face.

"Such strong attacks I never felt anything like that before but I think it's time I step it up a notch." Esdeath said as several figures appeared behind her.

"This is my ice cavalry I made each one for the past few days hoping for someone strong to use it on. Now got my cavalry trample him under your feet." Esdeath said as the ice cavalry started to charge at Ventus who stood their waiting until they got close enough.

"Ice style: Ice wall rampart." Ventus said as a large wall of ice formed in front of him as the Calvary smashed into the wall stopping each one in it tracks.

"What impossible how can my cavalry be stopped ?" Esdeath asked as the rampart of ice fell forward flatting the cavalry. 

"That is a cool skill  Esdeath you almost had me there for a second." Ventus said smiling.

Esdeath thought to herself that she can't believe one of her most powerful attacks failed but she won't give up that easily.

"If you like that you love this one." Esdeath said as she jumped in to the air as Ventus looked on to see her summon a giant meteor size ball of ice and hurled it towards him.

"Hagel Sprung!" Esdeath said. (a/n: I think that was the name of the attack. If I'm wrong let me know)

"I think any anime character who can do that would like to have a word with you Esdeath." Ventus said as he summoned ice and formed it around his right fist and and punched the ice meteor as it got close enough to it.

""KORI KEN!!!!!!"(a/n: Translation: ice fist)  Ventus said as his fist collided  with the attcked shattering the attack as Esdeath landed and walked away. 

"and that's that." Esdeath said as she suddenly stopped and turned around when she felt energy coming from behind her.

"Wow  that was a attack you delivered there Esdeath. If that had hit I be flatting like a pancake." Ventus said as he brushed a little ice of his shoulder hardly a scratch on him.

"No no no how can you be this strong?" Esdeath asked?

"Push up, sit ups and plenty of juice." Ventus replied as Esdeath had a evil smile on her face as a aura surrounded her body

"I will always be on top. I will always be victorious no matter what gets in my way." Esdeath said 

"Well then lets see what you got." Ventus said as he unleashed his own aura as the both of them clashed send shockwaves that can be felt even across town. Little did they know two people were watching from a nearby tree.

"So that's the new Soul Calibur wielder. I'm surprised to see him holding his own against Esdeath like that. What do you think Mordred?" Semiramis asked.

"I will have to agree but I can't wait to test my blade against his. I like my men to be strong with the blade." Mordred replied as she was licking her lips thinking of the fight that she and Ventus would one day have.

"Of course you would saw that." Semiramis said as the both of them continue to watch as Ventus and Esdeath went all out not holding anything back as the area was turned into a warzone. Benches were destroyed trees completely blown away lamp post were covered in ice about the whole park was covered with ice and snow. The fight lasted for a about three hours until Ventus managed to disarm Esdeath of her weapon before he slammed her into the covered ground.

"You know I think I'm starting to like you Esdeath." Ventus said as she helped Esdeath up to her feet.

"I can't believe I lost for the first time I lost I am weak." Esdeath said as Ventus placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No your not in fact you are a lot stronger then you look beside I think you're kind of cute." Ventus said making her blush.

"You think I'm cute?" Esdeath asked as Ventus smiled and nodded and did something that surprised her as he kissed her on the cheek.

"I love to stay and chat but I have school tomorrow so I see you around." Ventus said as he walked away leaving Esdeath a blushing mess. After Esdeath gathered herself she went home to take a shower but she can't stop thinking of Ventus.

"He called me cute that's the fist time a guy called me cute." Esdeath said to herself as she let the water run over her body still blushing even when she dried off and got into bed before she went to sleep with a smile on her face

Ventus Pov

The next morning I was walking to school thinking about last night with Bahamut.

"So what do you think of her Bahamut on a scale of one to ten how would you rate her?" I asked.

"Well her powers of ice is impressive plus she has a Teigu." Bahamut replied as I asked him what was a Teigu. 

"A Teigu better know as a Imperial arm are mysterious and extremely powerful relics. They are rare, and only the strongest of warriors are able to wield them. Some have the appearance of equipment or weapons, while others seem to be living creatures. It is implied that a form of magic was used to create them. While the Teigu give its users amazing powers, they are not almighty. It is stated that there is no Teigu that can resurrect the dead. Even if a user is strong enough to use a Teigu, it can still reject them, and a user's first impression of it affects their compatibility. The user must be compatible with the Teigu in order to wield it. Biological Teigu are shown to be capable of regenerating after serious damage, but are not indestructible; if their core is destroyed then so is the Teigu itself. Some Teigu have limitations in its usages. Overusing a Teigu has had a variety of consequences."  Bahamut said.

"I see that explains a lot but still Esdeath was very powerful I have to admit." I said as I walked onto the grounds of the school as I see many of the girls blush and wave at me as I smile and wave back. Once inside I headed into class and once I stepped inside I was met with blue hair as I felt my body get hugged.

"Esdeath what are you doing here?" I asked as she looked at me and kissed my lips as the whole room erupted in surprise.

"Well after last night I was thinking if it's alright with you I would like to be your girlfriend I don't mind if you have a harem but know I'm the top bitch got it?" Esdeath said as I was taken aback and so was most of the girls in the class hell even Ms Orimura was shocked as well if I dind't know knoe any better she had a thing for me to but come on that only happens in anime and manga right?

"Well I must say I'm a little surprised by this but sure I accept but I don't know how my sister will react to this." I said 

"Oh you mean Tsubaki? Well I already talked to her about and she said she was okay with it." Esdeath said as I was speechless.

"My sister said that?" I asked as Esdeath nodded but we talk more after class okay?" Esdeath said as I nodded my head and took my seat as Esdeath introduced herself to the class.

"Hello all My name is Esdeath and I'm Ventus girlfriend so all you other girls better watch yourselves." Esdeath said as one of the guys laughed. 

"I don't see why you like Ventus so much he's not that special." The boy said as I knew he signed his own death warrant as Esdeath walked over to his desk and kicked him out of the chair and stepped on his stomach her eyes red with murder intent

"Speak to me like that again and I swear I will freeze your body and  painfully shattered your body parts right down to your so called dick understand?" Esdeath asked as the boy was sweating like crazy as the room went back to normal as Esdeath walked away from the boy and took a seat next to me as Ms Orimura began class.  Thinking to myself what else can happen today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
3.8K 113 13
A BakuIida soulmate au
74.2K 890 18
I don't own Highschool dxd. I don't own any pictures shown. Those belong to their respective owners. I only own the new plot parts.
2.9K 106 9
Reincarnated from a high-class assassin to an incoming high school player, you're determined to give this boy a happy life. Even when his soulmates r...