Friends||Outerbanks

Von Shister_seavey

Friends just sleep in another bed and friends don't treat me like you do All credit goes to the writers and c... Mehr

Introduction
Goldie's Playlist
Goldie
Pogues vs. Kooks
Satans asshole
I may or may not commit arson
Goldie's style
Death just grazed my ankle
JJ, why are you on top of my sister?
You're my Kryptonite
This is a family show
Don't ask me complicated questions
Let me sleep its been a long day
Is this how it feels to chew 5 gum?
Chefs kiss
You committed arson without me?
You're a shit liar
Is that a challenge or a promise?
Dreams can become reality
A/N
Then I realize friends don't sleep in the same bed
I'm filling your backpack with cockroaches

I'm on a secret government mission

2.8K 49 45
Von Shister_seavey

I had a shift at the hotel today. Since this whole treasure hunt thing started every day is a bad day.

I keep thinking back to last night. Why was I seeing my best friends face on the face of my date. Did I want to be with JJ? Like did I seriously want to be with JJ?

I open the door to the next hotel room that I'm cleaning. There was food all over the beds and beer bottles on the floor. The people who were in this room checked out this morning thank god.

I knew that after I cleaned this room it was my lunch break.

In the middle of me cleaning my manager came into the room.

"Hey Marigold" she says grabbing my attention "Hey Courtney what's up?" I ask "There's someone waiting for you in lobby" she tells me "Ok thank you can you tell them I'll be out in a couple of minutes I just have to finish up this room really quick" I tell her and she nods then walks off.

Kie must be waiting for me in the lobby she would usually come and visit me during my lunch break.

Once I finish the room I go into the bathroom and adjust my hair making sure I didn't look like how I felt.

I put the cleaning cart in the back room and walk into the lobby. I look around and don't see anyone.

"That's not creepy at all" I mumble I jump when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I whip around and see JJ.

"Oh my god!" I say happily and give him a bear hug. "Hi Goldie" he chuckles "You scared the shot out of me asshat" I tell him hugging him he chuckles.

We sat there in silence for a minute just hugging each other.

"What happened? How did you get out?" I ask him "My dad came and got me" he says I let go of the hug. I look at his face and notice some cuts and bruises.

"Awe baby" I say frowning I reach my hand up to his face and rub my thumb over a cut on his cheek, he winces.

I get on my tippy toes and place a small kiss on his nose and he smiles.

"Let's go we have to get your brother" He tells me gently removing my hand from his face. "Ok hold up I need to tell Courtney that I'm leaving. I'll be right back" I tell him "Can I come?" He asks.

"Um sure just don't talk" I tell him and he nods.

I grab JJ's hand and walk him to the back.

"Stay here" I tell him at the entrance of my managers office.

"Hey Court I have a question?" I say nicely she looks up at me signaling for me to go on. "Can I possibly get off early? I promise I will work an extra day next week. Pretty please" I beg she looks behind me and at JJ who is leaned up against the door frame.

"You hanging out with your boyfriend?" She asks pointing to JJ who wasn't paying attention "Um yeah, my boyfriend" I tell her smiling.

"Ok kiddo have fun and be safe. Don't worry about working an extra day next week you'll get full pay for today" she tells me and I smile really big "Thank you Court I owe you one" I tell her I grab JJ's hand and drag him out of the hotel.

"If Courtney asks you're my boyfriend" I tell him on our walk to the chateau "Woah at least take me to dinner first" he jokes "Shut up JJ" I say and smack his shoulder.

"Awe don't be like that goldie I would love to be your fake boyfriend so you can get out of work" he says throwing an arm around my shoulder and ruffling my hair.

"You've been here for ten minutes and your already getting on my last nerve" I tell him JJ places a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Does that get on your nerves?" He asks and I roll my eyes "Yes JJ stop" I giggle as he continues placing sloppy kisses all over my face.

"JJ stop" I say still giggling he stops and we continue our walk to the chateau.

We immediately stop because we see a random car sitting in the driveway.

JJ puts his finger up to his lips and points to the back. We manage to sneak around the car then we see John B walking towards the house.

JJ sneaks behind him and cover his mouth so he wouldn't alert whoever is in the car. My brother thinking that JJ is an attacker starts punching him and then tackles him to the ground.

"It's me, JJ. Stop, stop, stop, stop" JJ say trying to stop my brother from decking him in the face.

"What are you doing bro?" John B asks angry "Shut up" JJ whispers covering his mouth.

JJ points to the car.

"See that?" He questions and John B nods "They're watching us, okay?" "Who?" My brother questions.

"I don't know. Let's go. Sneak around the dock" JJ says "Come one Goldie" he whispers to me and I follow them.

"This way" I say and we walk through the shallow water hiding under backpacks.

"Wait you got the keys to the pogue?" I ask John B and he says yes.

We can see the pogue one the right next to the dock where John B and I had left it yesterday.

We go into the deeper water getting our clothes soaked so much for a clean work uniform.

John B pushes him self onto the boat. JJ gets on and helps me up. We untie the ropes attaching the boat to the dock and then we quickly lift the anchor.

John B starts the engine and we discreetly start driving.

****
"First I almost get strangled to death by kooks, and now I'm on the hook for 30 grand. We should just dip" JJ stressed to my brother and I.

"Okay, where do you wanna go? Hm?" John B asks "Florida?" I suggest and they both give me a weird look.

"Yucatan" JJ says "Yucatan" John B chuckles sarcastically "No, I'm dead serious right now. Surf all day, and then we can just live off lobsters we catch with our bare hands" JJ says.

"You just wanna leave cause you got your ass beat?" Jb question "John B what the hell?!" I say.

"You didn't see the photos" JJ says referring to the incident that happened at the police station.

"Think about it. They are willing to kill for the gold, then it's gotta be out there JJ" John B says jumping off of the rocks "Oh my. Have you lost your mind?!" JJ yells making me flinch at his sudden outburst.

"One hundred years man. One hundred years, people have been tryin to find this royal merchant and no one succeeded. And you think you are gonna be the one who actually finds it?" JJ asks.

"When are you gonna get it through your thick skull. If you keep goin down this road you're gonna end up just like you're dad!" JJ yells again. I back up a bit not wanting to get in the middle of this.

"I can't give up JJ!" John B says pushing him away "The last time Goldie and I saw him, we got in an argument" he pauses getting in JJ's face.

"And then he took all our rent money and dipped for this Royal Merchant. And then I told him he was a shit father, and you know how the rest of the story goes" John B says then he walks a bit away from JJ.

"John B" I say sadly and I hug him but he pushes me off.

"Bro that's wasn't your fault" JJ says "It doesn't matter who's fault it is JJ! Do you not understand that? I can't give up on the hunt man. I don't care who's out there, who's gonna try to kill us. Do you under stand that?" John B asks "You know that" he adds he grabs his bag and starts walking away.

I follow without question.

"Look I've got a plan. You comin or what?" John B and I throw our backpacks into the boat.

"400 million JJ. How much do you owe in restitution?"

****
John B and JJ pull the boat ashore as I sit back honestly kinda vibin.

"You ready?"

"Can you believe this midsummer shit, man?" My brother asks JJ and I. "Of course I can. Happens every year. No matter how screwed up the rest of us are" JJ replies.

"It such bullshit. It literally just 'have let's have a party to show how much money we have' narcissistic bastards" I say.

"So what's the plan exactly?" I ask "Okay look I need you to get this to Sarah" John B says and I stop.

"Sarah like Sarah Cameron?" I ask him I wasn't giving shit to her. "The only thing I'm giving her is the middle finger" I say smiling innocently.

"Can I read it?" JJ asks "No you can't read it" John B states "Can I read it? I'm your sister so we're basically the same person" I say talking the letter from JJ.

I open it and JJ peaks over my shoulder.

"Who's Vlad?" I ask "God do either of you ever listen?" John B questions "Nope it's not in my vocabulary" I tell him.

I continue reading the letter "Hold up. Are you mackin Sarah Cameron?" JJ questions "Oh my god gag me with a fucking spoon please say no" I says audibly gagging.

"Would you just shut up?" John B says "You are macking Sarah Cameron!" JJ yells  "Fucking trader!" I yell.

"Shut up guys! I'm doin it for everybody alright?" JJ and I shake our heads. "What?" John B asks annoyed "Nothin. Thanks for being a team player bro" JJ says as we stop and setting our stuff down.

"Team player my ass" I mumble slipping off my shirt and shorts revealing my bikini.

I reach into my backpack and grab my yellow dress that was supposed to be for my freshman year homecoming but I got sick the night of so I've never worn it.

I pull it over my head. It was a satin pastel yellow dress with a deep V-neck and spaghetti straps. It's the most expensive thing I own.

I manage to up my dress on my own. I smooth it out.

I see John B struggling to tie JJ's tie.

I walk over to the pair. "Move" I say pushing John B "Hold still" I tell JJ as he continues to button up his shirt as I tie the tie.

"So we just give it to Sarah? Huh?" JJ questions "Yes just give it to Sarah" John B replies "Vlad. Really?" JJ asks and I chuckle.

As I'm putting my dress shoes on John B goes to pick up something and it's the gun in JJ's back pack.

"Are you kidding me?" John B asks "No I'm not kidding you" JJ states adjusting his tie.

"If you get caught with this, you're going to jail" John B stresses "Fine but if your little sister and I get ambushed, it's on you" JJ says as I quickly braid my hair attempting to look at neat as possible.

I pull a couple of strands out to frame my face.

"How do I look?" I ask the pair and they both turn to look at me. JJ's eyes widen "You look so grown up" John B says putting his hand over his heart he fake sniffles. "My baby sister is growing up" he says wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

"You're utterly pathetic" I scoff and laugh "J?" I ask he looked kinda shook. "You good?" I ask laughing "Uh- um- yeah I'm- I'm good" he stutters.

"Awe do I make you nervous" I tease him and he just rolls his eyes "Shut it" he tells me.

I look at John B "I salute to you my good sir if we aren't back in 20 minutes presume us dead" I tell him in a posh British accent. "If that happens to become of you 'twas a good run mini me" John B says ruffling my hair. "Hands off the merchandise dude" I say smacking his hand.

"Ready?" I question JJ he nods "Let's go loverboy" I say taking his hand.

We start walking towards the party. "I hope you know I'm not going near her" I tell him saying the words as if it pains me to speak them. "I know Goldie never expected you to, just go find Kie or something. You look pretty so have some fun while I deal with this, ok?" He tells me and I nod.

"Thanks hot stuff" I say patting his non injured cheek "You're welcome sexy" he tells me with a wink "That's new" I say pleasantly.

"Good new or bad new?" He asks moving his hand to my lower back "I like it soooo...good new" I tell him smiling.

We are now a few feet from the party. "I'll see you in a few, yeah?" JJ nods I walk into the party like I've been there the whole time.

I dance my way through the crowd and towards is Pope was standing which is next to the grill with is dad.

I walk over to him "Hey do you happen to know a Pope?" I ask looking at him he is still facing away from me. He rolls hi eyes then looks at me his demeanor changing.

"Ah no I don't sorry" he shrugs "Huh that's weird because you look just like him. Like I swear you guys are twins" I tell him leaning my back against the pole I was standing next to.

"Strange. This may be kind of a weird question but do you know a girl by the name of Marigold Routledge because wow you look alike" he says and I try to keep my composure. "Nope never in my life. Maybe her and Pope know each other" I suggest and he nods.

We both start laughing. "Pope!" His dad says trying to get him to focus "Sorry Goldie we'll talk later" Pope tells me and I nod looking around for anyone the I knew at the party.

I can't find Kie so I just dance with a few random kooks. I can't find JJ, maybe he just went to the bathroom or something.

I feel a tap on my shoulder "Hey Marigold!" I turn and see Luke. "Oh hey what's up?" I ask smiling "Nothing really. Wanna dance?" He asks smiling "Of course!" I say happily.

I place my hands on his shoulders and he places his on my waist and pulls me close.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as we sway to the music. "Oh I'm on a secret government mission ya'know pogue shit" I say smiling and we both laugh.

"So what happened last night?" He asks I give him a confused look them I remember "I- I don't know. Look Luke I like you I really do and what you did last night was really sweet but I just don't think that I like you like that ya'know. I'm sorry for wasting your time and your money" I tell him.

"Oh well who do you like?" He asks I debate on wether or not I should tell him.

"I've got legs can you see that brother?!" The voice of JJ rings through the party and I smile at the sound of his voice.

"JJ huh?" Luke asks "Yeah a little bit" I say smiling I can feel my face turn a light shade of pink.

"You two will be super cute Marigold, don't take to long to tell him you don't want to lose him" he tells me looking back at JJ then he directs his attention back to me.

"Even if I tried I couldn't lose the kid he's like a leech" I joke and we both laugh.

"I really appreciate the discretion, Daryl, you know? It's ok every body lets hear it for the men and women in uniform!" JJ cheers and starts clapping.

"Rose! You look like lady liberty" I chuckle at his words but I just wanted the security guard to let go of him.

"Let go off him! You can't just boot him!" Kiara yells "Go" Luke whispers to me I nod and I make my way through the crowd getting as close to JJ as I can without getting in trouble by security.

"I invited him here! I'm a member of this club!" Kie yells JJ pushes the security guard off of him "Sorry about that" JJ laughs.

I walk over to JJ and he hugs me tightly even though we just saw each other ten minutes ago.

I see Rafe and Topper staring at us "Suck my dick!" I yell giving them the middle finger.

"Hey! Mandatory power hour at Rixon's cove, Kie! Pope you as well! Rixion's cove lets roll" JJ tells our friends "Come one slow pokes!" I yell taking JJ's hand.

The pair shrug off their parents demands and join us.

I engulfe Kie in a hug and do the same with Pope.

"Colonel" JJ says standing straight up I copy his actions "Sir" I say saluting my brother.

"Captain!" He replies chuckling "Mission accomplished, sir" I tell my brother "We should be special agents" I tell JJ.

"Definitely we could have matching spy clothes" I excitedly jump at the idea "Oh my god yes!" I cheer and JJ laughs.

I realize that I haven't tackled my brother in a hug so I do as my brain tells me.

John B lifts me off the ground a bit while hugging me and he spins me.

He sets me down "Carry me brother" I say in a Josh peck voice "Uh fine" he bends down a bit so I can hop onto his back.

"Later losers!"

A/N: this chapter was all the tea....so um chileee

Anyways lol question if the chapter....

How do you think Goldie and JJ are going to get together and do you think they will get together in season one of this book or season two??

Let me know love you babes❤️❤️❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6M 20.2K 49
She was the first person he trusted with his secret. His safe place. He was the first guy she let all the way in. He could ground her when nobody els...
2.3K 62 12
ੈ✩‧₊˚ ❝ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. ❞ &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
638K 8.4K 37
The Pogues live a life of adventure. Kiara is famously the only girl of the group, but she wasn't the first. Juliet Sanders is back in the Outer Ban...