Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 83

1.7K 28 3
By ieyatsusawada

Kaien POV

I was in my office... Looking at the only picture I have together with Yumika..

"It's been five years since you've been gone.. The world you create came true.. No more hatred and killing.. Rido started to keep moving forward.. He started to smile from the bottom of his heart.. Even the Council of Ancients was disbanded.. The Hunter Association was just hunting Level E's.. Yumika... It become the world you truly desired.. A world filled with happiness.. I just hope your here to see this.." I said to myself. When..

"Kaien.. How are you?" I look up.. Standing in my door was Juri and Haruka..

"Yeah.. Just remembering the times she's here with us.." I said smiling timidly.

"Yeah.. Us too.. Even Kaname was trying to move forward.. But there's no way he can forget her.. No one will.. Yumika was the one who gather everyone.. She was the one who make the world we desire." Juri said smiling sadly.

"Kaien.. We came here to know what kind of person Yumika was when she was still human.." Haruka asked me.. I smile..

"It's a long story you know.. Want to listen?" I asked them back and both of them smile happily..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

Everything went back to normal.. But not the same.. Yu-chan was no longer here to welcome us..

"Hanabusa.. The gate will open.." Akatsuki reminded me..

Yuki and Zero Kiryu started to attend the Night Class.. The door open..

"Kyaaaaa!!" The Day Class started to scream..

"Stop bothering them.." Zero's twin Ichiru and Yuki's bestfriend became the new Student guardians..

"Ichiru.. Are you feeling better?" Zero asked his brother.

"Yeah.. Thanks you Lady Shizuka.." Ichiru answered.

"Is that so.. She remained in the old dorm right? Together with that man.." Zero smile at him genuinely..

Everyone was back to normal.. Except one thing.. I wish Yu-chan was here to see this..

End of POV

Kaname POV

It's been five years my love... I've always waiting for you to comeback.. Even if I have to wait another five years I'll do it..

"Kaname-niisan.. Are you alright?" Yuki asked me.

"Yeah.. Let's go.." I smile at Yuki and walk pass her.. Everyone follwed me..

Yumika.. Where are you?? I stated to my mind.

End of POV

Meanwhile

Toga POV

I was travelling all over the world.. Trying to find Yumika.. But still no luck.. I slump myself on the tree...

"Yumika.. Where are you?" I started to lower my head shadowing my eyes.. When...

"Mister!! Are you alright?" I remain silent.. "Mister.. Don't be sad... Here... I'll give you my food.. Are you homeless like me?" The mysterious voice was asking me.. I got irritated..

"Get lose!! I'm not...." I stop..

"Hmm?" the little girl was looking at me smiling sweetly..

"Yumika??" I called her name but she was just looking at me quietly... When...

"Mister... Do you know who's this child parents? Five years ago when we found her in the woods.. She was just a baby back then.. If you know her parents can you take her to them?" The old lady who walk towards us asked me.

"Mister.. Are you hungry?" There's no mistaking it.. This girl..

"Yuka... This Mister seems to know your parents want to come with him?" The old lady asked her.. So her name was Yuka.. But no.. I'm sure.. This girl is..

"Mister.. Are you going to take me to my parents?" The child name Yuka asked me happily.. I smile.

"Yeah.." I answered back..

"Really.... Yey!!" The child name Yuka hug me and kiss my cheeks.

"Yuka.. Stop it.. Not everyone wants to be hug and want to be kissed you know!" The old lady pulled her away from me.

"No it's fine.. I don't hate it at all.." I replied back.. "Come on.. I'll take you to your family.." I extend my hands to her and she accept it..

"Kaien... I found her.. But her memories was gone.. If there's a way we can do for her to remember us them it's good.." Yumika started to sway our elope hands..

She may be Yuka now.. But it's her.. There's no way I can't forget her...

End of POV

General POV

Days passed and Toga Yagari and Yuka started to take there time to reach the Academy.. Kaien was in his office when a letter was went to him.

"It's from Toga.." Kaien started to open.

End of POV

Kaien POV

I was in my office when a deliveryman came in at delivered some letter for me.. I signed the papers and the deliveryman smile and nodded before leaving.

"It's rare for him to send me a letter.. Let's see.." I open the letter...

Dimwit,
           I have a little present for all of you.. I'll be back with in two days..
                                             Toga Yagari

A present?? It's rare for him to bring us presents..

End of POV

Yuka POV

Tow days have passed and we reached our destination but I was shock.. I'm in front of a huge school but this is more like a castle. I look at Toga-jiisan.

"Toga-jiisan.. What are we doing here? I thought your going to bring me to my parents.." I asked him.

"That's right.. Your gonna met them here.." Toga-jiisan smile at me..

"Really??" I asked him excitedly..

"Yeah..." Toga-jiisan replied at me smiling. "Let's go.." He added..

"Hmm.." I followed him from behind.. But when I saw this Academy from the inside it's a bit nostalgia.. I never beem in this place but this Academy is familiar.. I stop whem I heard screaming.. I decided to check what's going on.. I was shock.. "What are they doing?" I asked myself..

The door suddenly open and they all started to scream.. I was mesmerize... One by one.. Beautiful creatures started to came out.. A brown haired girl was having a hard time dealing with the rampaging girls..

"Oi!! Get out of the away!" One of the rampaging girls started to pushed her...

"Those girls!!" I stated myself.. I look around and luckily I found a stone..
"This will do!!" I started to aim for the mean girls... "There's no way I'll accept this... No one dares to fight in front of me!!" I started to throw the stone to those mean girls.. I smile when they started to rub there heads.. But they all look familiar though... Oh well...

I decided to leave and find Toga-jiisan..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

Does girls!! Ever since Yu-chan disappeared they started to rampage again.. It's a normal things to us but.. I got angry when they started to push Sayori.

"Hey... Stop hurting her!!" Yuki was trying to stop them..

"Quit it!! Your lucky your one of them!! Why it has to be Wakaba!! I want to be in the Disciplinary Committee too.." One of them who was hurting Sayori said.

"That's right!!" The other two added..

"Hey!!" I was about to pushed them away from Sayori when a stone suddenly flew towards them..

"It hurts!!!" The three girls who hurt Sayori started to rub their heads.. I turn my head where the stone came from... My eyes widens..

"Yu-chan!!" I mumbled.. I run to the way the stone come out but the child... "She's gone!!" I said to myself..

"Hanabusa!!! What are you doing?" Akatsuki asked me.

"It's nothing.." I replied.. Even though five years have pass ever since she was gone.. But for us.. Not for the Day Class.. For them.. It's just months.. All of their memories was erased during that time.. I clenched my fist.

"Come on.. Let's go.." Akatsuki said.. I nodded... With a heavy heart I walk back to them.

End of POV

Kaien POV

Toga was in my office.. But he was hysterical..

"No.... I thought she was behind me!!" Toga started to scream.

"Hey.. Toga... What's got in to you?? You suddenly send a letter saying about present..?" I asled him..

"I know... But my surprise suddenly gone!! Come with me.. We need to find her!!" Toga stated and drag me along to him..

End of POV

Haruka POV

Juri and I started to live in the Cross Academy..

"Let's go.. Juri.. Kaien said Toga-san was coming back today.. He brought us presents.." I said walking ahead from Juri.

"I know.. It's just that... I want Yumika to see this beautiful world.. Rido started to love his family.. The Council was gone too.. The Hunter Association was just hunting all the Level E's whose beyond saving.. I really wish her was here.." Juri started to cry on the ground covering her face.. I walk to her and hug her.... When...

"Beautiful lady-neechan.. Mister... Why are you crying? It's a beautiful day.. Everyone should be smiling.. Here.. I'll give you flowers.. Just stop crying okay..." Juri and I stop both of us was stun.. We accept the flowers but still in shock.. The girl in front of us was smiling brightly..

"You...." Juri started to talked.

"Don't cry okay.. Everyone should be smiling.. No one will be happy from the bottom of there hearts if all of us was filled with sorrow and hatred.. That's why.. Smile.. A beautiful Nee-chan like you should be happy.." The small girl said again.

"Who.... Are.... You?" I asked her..

"Yuka... That's the name given to me when I was found!! Bye bye.... I need to find Toga-jiisan.." The girl named Yuka smile at us and then leave..

"Haruka... It's her... There's no mistaking it..." Juri started to cry in my arms..

"Yeah... She's back..." I hug Juri back.. I started to cry in happiness..

"Come on.. We need to tell it to everyone.. I'm sure Kaname will be the happiest if he hear this.." Juri stand up and said.

"Yeah.. I'm sure Onii-sama wants to thank her too.." I added.. Juri and I decided to let them know the good news..

"She don't remember us at all.. But it's okay.. We can just let her remember it all.." I smile to myself thanking a God for bringing her back...

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Yumika came back after five years.. But she was just a five year old girl..

Can they make her remember??

Will she remember??

Stay tuned.....

This book is about to be finish.... Thank you for supporting this....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 108 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
1.7K 102 17
What if Yuki Cross or Kuran didn't exist but instead a girl named Yuka Black was in her place. Yuka is an young reaper who has seen many people goin...