Adorably Two-Faced (yandere r...

By ScottyBeelieve

*A re-written version of this story is up, Adorably Two-Faced (yandere various). More

chapter one - kitty onigiri
chapter two - rock-chan
chapter three - bun bun lunch
chapter four - train confession
chapter five - lifeline invaded
chapter six - herbal tea
Surprise!
It's Finally Here!

prologue

2.6K 75 9
By ScottyBeelieve

( a small authors note before we begin. This story and characters are original, but none of the art work is mine. This is a yandere story, meaning their will be some dark themes eventual. Possibly even more 'mature' type things later down the road. I'll try to post new chapters about every other week. With all that said, I hope you enjoy this story! 😊)

"Kimi-chan, I know we haven't talked much... so this might be a little sudden."

The dark haired girl partially listened to the boy currently speaking to her, but was mostly lost in her own thoughts.

'What was this boy's name again?'

H- something...

Though they didn't ever share any classes, the girl vaguely remembered some of the girls in her class speak about him from time to time. Apparently he was one of the most attractive guys in her grade. He also played a sport very well, if she remembered correctly.

Volleyball.. Basketball?

Oh!

'Inaba-san, captain of the volleyball team.'

Though in all honesty the girl knew she wouldn't be able to remember that males first name for the life of her. Of course she wouldn't tell him that though, seeing how it would most likely hurt his feelings.

As the girl silently thought to herself, cyan eyes stared down at the male in front of her. Patiently waiting for the boy to continue. She knew where this was going for the most part seeing how this wasn't the first time someone had confessed to the girl. But she thought it was nicer to let those get out all they needed to say before she turned them down.

"But I don't want to move onto high school with any regrets.."

It wasn't that the boy in front of her was unattractive or seemed mean. No, nothing like that. Neither did anyone that came before him. It was just mostly one thing that made the girl hesitant to start a relationship with anyone.

"You're probably one of the cutest girls in school, maybe I will ever see... so..."

Ah... there it was.

The reason why anyone confessed to the girl.. Not because they found her super interesting or really wanted to get to know her. Ya know, the real her. Likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams...

anything really... 

Instead these practical strangers approached her because she was cute. The amount of times she had heard a confession involving the words 'just my type' was more than she could count on both hands. Ishikawa always felt like that phrase alone was a very strange pick up line.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to try dating... I really like you, and would really appreciate it if you gave me a chance!"

Kimi stayed silent for a moment, waiting to see if the boy had anything else to say before she spoke. Once realizing he didn't, she gave the male a small but kind smile. 

"I'm really sorry... but planing on focusing on my studies... plus, I'm just not ready for a relationship at the moment."

The boy took in the girls adorably face, blushing slightly. He couldn't even find it in himself to be upset, not when she looked so cute even when turning him down. A small awkward chuckle passed his lips, a large hand moving to rub the back of his neck slightly. Partly in relief to get all of his feelings off his chest, and the other being kinda embarrassed after being turned down.

"Yeah.. I guess I kinda expected that.. I mean you haven't ever agreed to date anyone since school stated, have you Kimi-chan?"

Said girl cocked her head slightly at the question, sure it was true.. But still a little personal non the less..

A small sputter of what could only be defined as word vomit left the boy for a moment, realizing he crossed a line without thinking. "I'm.. I'm sorry! That was really rude of me, huh."

Shaking her head slightly, Kimi attempted to calm the boy down slightly. "It's okay. I guess it's not really a secret anyway."

"Still..."

Ishikawa shot the boy another soft smile, bringing her fist up to gently tap his shoulder in a playful way. "Hey, don't worry about it I'm not upset. Promise! So cheer up, Inaba-san!

A sweat formed at the boys temple, as he stared down at the girl with an almost defeated look in his eyes . 

"My names Anaba, Kimi-chan... Anaba Aoi..."

'...oh.'

Too bad the dark haired girl wasn't aware of the prying ears that day.

Ishikawa let out a small sigh at the memory. Who knew a confession from a random boy she hardly even knew would cause her so much trouble.

A small hand reached up, pushing back her bangs up slightly, feeling the small indent of a scar on the part of her forehead hidden underneath. The mark had to be about an inch long at most, resting just a bit above her right eyebrow. Nothing too noticeable unless she had her bangs pinned back.

The girl allowed her hand to drop back down to her side with another small sigh. Throwing her body back quite dramatically, the girl sent herself flying backwards onto the bed behind her. It shook slightly for a moment, as she laid back staring at the plain white ceiling of her new bedroom. She and her family had just finished moving from the island of Okinawa to Shizuoka. All because of an incident caused by that boy's confession.

No...she couldn't really blame him.

If she was being completely honest, the girl knew it wasn't his confession in itself.. 

It was her too. 

Because she was naturally an 'overly cute' girl both inside and out. Not to be overly full of herself or anything like that, but that's just how things were. Even her mother went through a similar situation as her when she was younger. Just as she had the scar to forever remind her of what happened that day. Her mother had old cigarette burns littering her torso, to remind her of her own.

If it wasn't Anaba-san's confession to her... it would have been someone or something else eventually.

Her heart hammered against her chest at just the memory of that day.

Summer break had just started...

"Kimi-chan."

The dark haired girl jumped slightly, she had been patiently waiting at the entrance of the school.

Focusing her attention on the person approaching her she realized it was a pretty red-head that she didn't quite recognize. Meaning she was most likely an underclassman. Kimi had an awful memory when it came to names, struggling to remember those even in the same grade as herself. 

"Yes, can I help you?" subconsciously tilting her head cutely as she spoke.

For a moment the red-head's face fell blank, a look in her eyes that Kimi couldn't  quite make out. But before she could think anymore about it a bashful look replaced it. The girl looking down at her shoes suddenly finding them much more interesting.

"Um.. I... I was just wondering... if you got my... my letter." the girl muttered, still not meeting the others eyes.

Realization suddenly hit Kimi, making her feel a little guilty that she wasn't able to put two and two together. While it wasn't everyday she got a love letter from a girl, it wasn't like it never happened either.

"Ah, yes I did.. This was where you wanted to meet, right?"

Yep. 

This was the reason the dark haired girl was waiting at the entrance of the school after hours in the first place. Originally she thought it was kinda strange that the person wanted to meet so late in the day, and on the last day of school at that but now it made a little more sense. When other girls, mostly girls that never dated other girls before, asked her out they preferred a little more privacy. Afraid of others finding out but she could understand why.

some people.. could be very cruel.

The red-head silently nodded, as Kimi hummed slightly before suddenly remembering something. "I'm sorry... I don't think I ever got your name."

"Oh! Uhm.. I'm Chiba Himari, I'm about to be a third year!"

Kimi nodded, shooting the girl a smile. "That's a very pretty name Himari-chan. And a third year middle schooler? I guess that makes me your senpai!" the girl joked with a small giggle, hoping to break the ice a little bit. "Kimi-senpai.. I kinda like the sound of that."

"sen..pai..." the red-head muttered to herself, once again a strange look flashed in her eyes before going to normal. "Kimi-senpai... would it be okay if we go somewhere a little more private. Like a classroom or something."

The girl jumped slightly at the girl's sudden boldness, before laughing it off slightly. "Ah, I was just kidding about the whole senpai thing. And sure, if that makes you more comfortable I'm fine with it."

Himari just nodded in response, before heading deeper into the school. The dark haired girl cocked her head slightly at the girl's slightly strange attitude but followed behind anyway. While walking down different hallways, Ishikawa attempted to make some small talk. Only to get a handful of nodes or one word answers before eventually falling silent.

'Maybe she's just really shy...'

Finally, the pair came to a second year classroom, one that Kimi could only assume was Himari's old one. The red-head silently slid open the door before holding it open for the girl to enter. Kimi stared inside for a moment, the sun that was setting tinted the room in a soft orange-red glow. Taking a step closer, it wasn't until she was at the doorway itself when she felt a rough shove at the center of her back.

A small yelp left the girl as her hands and knees harshly collided with the wooden classroom floors. 

"Fuckin christ, could she move any slower?" an unfamiliar female voice spoke.

Before Kimi could process what was happening a foot slammed down harshly on her spine, sending the girl's legs and arms to fly out from under her. Chin slamming harshly onto the floor, causing tears to well up in the girls eyes.

She could hear someone click their tongue. "Are you really gonna cry already? Man, she's an even bigger baby than you said, Himari-chan."

Glassy orbs widened slightly. '...Hi.. Himari-chan?'

"You should have heard the shit she was saying earlier. Something about her being my senpai or some shit, fucking gross!" the red-head spoke, before it was followed by laughing. "Like someone like here could be called anybody's senpai."

'what... what's happening..'

"And to follow another girl into an abandoned classroom, you'll really just take any crumb of attention anyone offers, huh." a third voice chimed in.

'are... they speaking to me?... is this really happening?... it... it can't-'

A kick was sent into the unsuspecting girl's side, a cry of pain leaving pink lips. "Hey, are you even listening?!"

Another kick.

"Fuckin talk!"

Another wimpier.

"ARE YOU"

kick.

"FUCKING"

kick.

"DEAF?!"

kick.

The dark haired girl choked back a sob. "Himari-chan... why... why are you?" tears began to stream down the pink cheeks.

"Don't call out my name in that stupid fuckin voice or talk to me like we're friends! Fucking disgusting, I'll puke!"

Suddenly a foot slammed down on the girls slim fingers, making her cry out in pain. Teary eyes widening in shock.

"And to ask why? Do you really not know? Are you that fucking stupid?!"

The girl twisted her foot back and forth slightly, the bottom of her shoe tearing at the thin skin of Kimi's hand. Biting her lip in an attempt to hold back her whimpers, figuring it's what her girls surrounding her were after at this point.

"I'll loved him more than anything! And your fake ass fucking leads him on!"

The red-head brought her foot up slightly before slamming it back down-

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

Ishikawa could have sworn she heard a snap.

Blood dripped from the girl's lip, sharp teeth finally piercing through skin.

"I... I didn't.." Kimi muttered.

Chiba took her foot off the girl's hand, before crouching in front of the injured girl. Tightly gripping onto long dark locks, using them to force the girls head up. "What was that?" The girl's voice was pure venom.

"I didn't... I didn't do anything!" the girl spat.

Glaring brown orbs stared into her own, before the girl let out a small hum. "Is that so?"

Kimi only stared down the girl in response.

"Even If I did believe you, which I don't even for a second.." the girl's grip moved from her hair and to the girl's chin, pulling it up to an even more uncomfortable position. It almost felt like the thin skin of her neck would break under the stretch. "This face... you should take responsibility for it, at the very least."

With that the girl let go, allowing Kimi to drop her head back onto the floor. Sweat dripping from her temple, uniform shirt begging to cling to sticky skin.

"I'll make sure you do.."

Confusion formed in cyan eyes. "Wha-"

"Sara-chan, Aimi-chan go put her on top of one of the desks. I'm gonna grab something from my bag."

"wah- wait, please." two pairs of hands gripped around her arms, foot lifting from the girls back. Seeing it was two brunette girls that looked to be sisters.

"Stop it! Please I wanna go home!" the girl cried out.

Her cries for mercy were halted when her back was slammed down onto a cold wooden desk, bending at an uncomfortable angle, allowing only half of her upper body to fit on the tiny surface.The force knocking the air out of her for a moment. Only getting back as Chiba began to make her way back towards her.

"please... Chiba-san... just let me go" glassy orbs stared into her attacker's brown ones. "You.. you probably won't even see me again... so please..."

The red headed nodded in agreement. "You're right. This will probably be the last time we see each other.... Just another reason to do this."

Wide scared orbs held a glimmer of confusion at the girl's words.

"I mean Aoi-kun was really the straw that broke the camel's back, but I've always hated you."

"you... you don't even know me... we've never even spoken before now..."

An almost sarcastic laugh came from the red head. "Does it matter? I know enough to know you're nothing but a fake, attention-seeking, annoying little bitch."

"Did you see the new bow Kimi-chan was wearing, she looks just like a doll in it." the girl on her right, Okabe Sara, mocked.

"Kimi-chan is so cute, do you think she'd go out with me!?" the one on the left continued, Okabe Aimi.

"It's so fucking annoying! Two years of hearing bullshit like that, it makes me want to slam my own head into a god damn wall." Chiba grunted with a small frown, before it twisted into a more sinister smile. "So, I'll make sure to fix the source of the problem."

She could faintly hear something flipping open. Though any other sound was soon drowned out by the sound of her own heartbeat pounding in her ears, as her eyes fell onto the source of the flipping sound. In the red-heads hand laid a small, sharp switchblade. 

The dark haired girl didn't even realize she was squirming and screaming for help until Himari had grabbed her by the neck. Keeping her head still as much as possible as she brought the blade down towards the right side of girls forehead.

"PLEASE, STOP!"

Honestly she could hardly feel any pain when the tip pierced the skin, most likely because of all the adrenaline pumping through her veins, but that didn't stop her from crying out like she did.

"STOP! STOP! STO-MPH"

A hand slammed down over the girl's mouth, courtesy of Sara. "Shut the fuck up."

All that filled the room was the girls muffled screams and cries. Chiba worked on the cut, slowly getting closer to the girl's eyebrow. Not planning to stop until she reached at least her chin. Well that was until-

"What the hell are you girls doing?!" 

A second year teacher...

One the girl had never met before, ended up saving her. The man had forgetting a lunch box inside the building and didn't realize until he had already returned home.  Apparently he had debated with himself if he should really head all the way back or just go the next morning. As it would be dark by the time he got back home if he went tonight. Luckily for Kimi, he decided to go back that day. 

She never really heard what happen to the three girls, but could only assumed they were punished severely. 

To think she planed to go straight home that day and eat the fresh watermelon her mother had bought just for her. It was a tradition to eat watermelon together the first day that school ended. A little present, saying good job working so hard on your studies all year. But instead she stayed back for a stupid fake love letter. 

Beaten and cut.

Kimi was rushed to a hospitality after, needing medical assistance to stitch up the knife wound on her face that was pooling blood all down the front of her. Later finding out the snap she heard were her two fingers fracturing. They would heal fine for the most part, but it would have been a bigger inconvenience if she had played any instruments or a sport that was very hands on. Seeing how their bend-ability would most likely never be 100% the same, though the girl could barely notice. 

Though what really hurt the most, was her parents reactions. Mostly her mother's..

'Mama... she cried so much that day.'

Rolling over onto her side, a soft sigh passed the girls lips as her scar almost seemed to throb slightly. Slightly painful, but mostly uncomfortable, feeling that seemed to resurface ever time she thought of that day. Clenching her eyes shut and forcing her depressing thoughts away.  What was done, was done. She didn't need to dwell on it anymore. It was best to just look forward to the future.

She would make sure her time in high school would be... 

plain.

Nothing like when she was in middle school or even elementary. Although she couldn't do much about her outside appearance, she could fix her personality.

Ishikawa Kimi would no longer be the cute girl she was made out to be.

At least not if she had any say in the matter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195 15 15
Ruby is moving to a new school and after learning about the school, and a few bad first impressions, she decides to join the drama club. Little did ...
212K 6.6K 52
A Very Confusing Story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
23.1K 467 6
β§ΌYᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ-Ιͺsʜ Oɴᴇ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇ x BΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‹ Gᴏᴅ(ᴅᴇss) Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ⧽
858 127 43
~ πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ πšπš’πš›πš•πšœ 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš› 𝚊𝚜 πš–πšŠπš’πšπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πšπš’πšœπšŒπš˜πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘...