!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 10 || Lab Rat Love

1.3K 20 3
By Gl1tch3dOracle

Art by Shinju-Fury on Deviantart •

!Lab Rat!Billy x !Gender Neutral!Reader •

Fluff 

Billy finally gets rescued from his stupid lab. His rescuers? Two random kids he's never seen before and his sister. And one of those kids? Coolest person he's ever met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy had no idea how long he had been down here in this stupid lab. He had no idea how much time had passed since the principal had nabbed him when he snooped on the janitor's stuff in the boy's bathroom. 

Squinting, Billy could barely make out the outline of the principal moving around through the goo that kept him alive in the test tube. Or maybe it was the fact that he was partially mutated and could barely make out anything. It was awful here. 

Everyday, Billy could feel his memories slipping away, and it scared him. He didn't want to forget his sister, or his parents, or that one kid that would sit next to Monty, he suspects they are either related or business partners (that's right, you are now Monty's cousin, deal with it).

Billy sighed as well as he could in his current form and closed his eyes to try and fall asleep to try and escape this reality. He found himself thinking about the times he spent with her sister. He realized, with a sinking feeling of horror, that he couldn't quite remember what her face looked like. That feeling of dread only followed him as he fell asleep.

———— Earlier with you ————

Billy had terrible handwriting. That was what you though as you and your cousin, Monty, tried deciphering what he had written on the note. Something about a secret door in the principal's office, or something like that. There was also a code written towards the bottom of the paper.

"Damn, when we see this kid next, remind me to give him some writing lessons" you muttered to Monty. He snickered slightly and adjusted his glasses.

Your head perked up when you hear someone approaching you and Monty. Monty must've heard it to, since he immediately looked to whoever was, but slightly calmed when he realized it wasn't someone who could harm you. Instead, it was the odd kid who had given you the note this morning, though apparently Monty didn't remember him.

"Figured you'd be seeing us around now. Slop is no good, and I don't think anyone is brave enough to a 'Biscut' from the janitor. Dumb old man can't even spell it write" Monty finished talking, but he did a doubled take when you nudged him slightly with your elbow and reminded him who the kid was. Monty cheeks flushed slightly with embarrassment, but he quickly composed himself.

"Did you decipher the note" Kid asked the two of you. Monty made a 'pssh' noise and told him that you had written it on the back of the note. You handed the note to Kid and he thanked you before walking over to Lily.

 You zoned out your cousin's ramblings and watched Kid and Lily talk about something. 'Probably doing something exciting... maybe they're the ones who are rescuing Billy. Monty never lets me do fun stuff since he's older and thinks he needs to protect me' you thought, highly doubting that you needed to be protected since you were the only one here who Buggs was afraid off. 

Deciding you were going to help them, you told Monty and stood up before he could say anything. You let him sulk while you walked over to them.

You gently pat Lily on the shoulder. She jumped slightly and gave you a wary look.

"I want to help you" you stated. Kid and Lily looked at each other with confusion in their eyes. Oh, frick. Did you get it wrong? Were they not planning on saving Billy? Did they just want to know what the note said? You were so lost in thought you didn't notice Lily trying to get your attention. Kid decided to bop you on the head to get you to notice them.

"How did you know what we were doing?" Lily asked. You pursed your lips in thought, before responding.

"The fact you two were acting kinda shifty all day. Plus you wanted to know a code to a supposedly secret lab that is hidden in the principal's office. You've also been trying your hardest to avoid all the adults here as far and Billy is Lily's sister so I assumed that she would be trying to save him..." Kid and Lily started at you with fish expressions on their faces, stumped at how quickly you manage to perfectly explain their intentions for today.

Kid quickly regained his composure and leaned forward to you slightly, which caught your attention. He put his finger up to his lips in a shushing gesture, hoping that none of the adults in the room had heard anything you said. Lily seemed to follow his train of thought and checked around the room.

"Why does Monty look so angry?" Lily asked the two if you. You scratched the back of your head nervously. Kid and Lily gave you pair of suspicious looks.

"I may of come over here without his 'permission'" You air quoted when you said the word permission, kinda annoyed that Monty thought he could dictate your decisions. After you finished your explanation, you and Kid noticed how quiet it was, not including the usual chatter from the other kids during lunch. You both looked over at Lily, who seemed to be silently musing and thinking about something. 

"Alright" Lily suddenly spoke up. "I trust you enough, plus you are pretty smart and we could use someone with brains on our team" Kid nodded, agreeing with Lily. You punched the air in victory, which caused Lily to giggle at your antics. She was also relieved that you were more than happy to help them save Billy.

———— Time Skip ————

The three of you were not having any luck finding somewhere to input the code in the principal's office. 

You had assumed that it would be used to open the secret hatch placed underneath the bloodied rug. When there was nowhere to input the code, you had suggested that there might be somewhere that can be opened the code. You didn't really want to give up, Billy's life probably depended on it, but the three of you didn't exactly have all the time in the world.

Sighing in defeat, you leaned against the inside of the principal's large desk. You hissed in pain when something roughly poked you in the back. Turning around, you saw a little mechanism that was blended into the desk. A little mechanism that had to be opened with a code. You silently called Kid and Lily over, and you put in the code that Billy had scrawled on to the note.

————————

"OH GOD! WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!?!" You screeched, pointing at three mutants floating in test tubes. The mutant in the middle, however, seemed to be in a state where they seemed to be partially mutated. 

"Wow... I can't believe this is under the——"

As soon as Lily saw the partially mutated one, she stopped talking and became visibly distressed.

"BILLY!!!" She cried out, quickly rushing over to his test tube. She was now crying, you could see the tears streaming down her face. She gently placed her right hand on the cool glass.

"What— what has he done to you?" She whispered. You and Kid slowly approached her and Kid placed his hand on her shoulder as a sign of sympathy.

"We have to find a way to release him! Hurry!" She cried. You quickly rushed over to a control panel with which was placed to the left of the test tubes. Kid quickly followed behind you. Looking over it, the computer prompted you to enter a command.

Looking over the buttons, you could see four differently coloured ones. A yellow one, a red one, a green one and a blue one. Going of instinct, you pressed the yellow button, which changed the chamber you were controlling. Seeing that it was now focusing on the monster in the left chamber, you pressed the red button. This, to all your horror, literally blended that mutant, which caused the liquids to turn red. You mentally noted to NOT press the red button while focusing on Billy. 

Pressing the yellow to focus on Billy, you looked over the buttons more closely. 'Red is most commonly linked to bad' you thought, 'and green is most common linked to good!' Mentally giving yourself a pat on the back, you confidently pressed the green button.

REVERTING MUTATION PROCESS ON CONTENTS OF TANK 2

Looking over at the tank, you saw a surprisingly cute boy. Though his clothes were tattered and torn and he was shockingly thin, you could  still definitely see the resemblance to Lily.

"It worked! You fixed him! Now just find a way to get him out of there!" Lily certainly sounded a lot happier now that she knew her brother was safe, or safe-ish.

You and Lily let out startled yelps as the lab was suddenly plunged into darkness. Kid had also grabbed on to your arm in shock.

"AAAAHHH!! The lights went out! I can't see a thing!" You could hear Lily scream. Using the light that Billy's test tube let of, you could— oh no...

Oh no this can't be happening...

Standing almost out of reach of the light

Was the principal, and he was holding something that looked all too much like a gun. 

Your eyes adjusted pretty quickly when the lights were turned back on, and you of course looked over to the principal holding his gun. He took a threatening step forward.

"Get away from my experiments!!" He demanded. Despite his cold outer demeanour, you could feel Kid shrink and shuffle behind you for safety. He may be extremely smart and mature, but he was still a five year old. Lily, on the other hand, was seething.

"I knew it! I knew you were behind all of this! You've had my brother this whole time" she stomped and huffed like a child having a tantrum, though her outburst wasn't just her overreacting. 

"Yes, Lily" the principal huffed, "you have been a very particular thorn in my side. I knew I shouldn't have chosen him" he said nonchalantly.

"Chosen him for what? What is the meaning of all this?" While Lily and the principal argued back and forth, you had enough time to come up with a very clever and possibly very dangerous plan.

"I suppose you should know what this is all about before I execute you" the principal looked over his gun as if he were bored.

"I would like to know" Kid piped up, having caught on to your plan.

The principal disregard who and where the voice came from and began explaining. Something about how the mutants made a chemical that he can turn into a pill which mentally changes people. 

You looked over the console one last time and desperately hoped that he didn't notice you change the active tank. He didn't. Now you hoped even more that the blue button did what you thought it did. As soon as the principal finished his speech you and Kid simultaneously slammed your hands down on the blue button.

RELEASING CONTENTS OF ALL VIABLE TANKS

"No! What have you done!?" The principal screeched as the tanks shattered which left Billy to flop on to the floor and the mutant to now roam free. 

With no time to comprehend anything, the mutant extended its arm and some how made the principal explode. Instead of attacking anyone else, the creature grabbed his decapitated head and jumped into a giant hole in the middle of the floor. You all started at the hole for a minute before remembering Billy. Lily rushed to her brothers side and fell to her knees, shaking her brother.

"Billy! Wake up! C'mon" she pleaded. He shifted around a bit before his eyes opened.

"Huh? Wh-where am I? What's going on? Lily?" Billy looked confused, slightly scared and, in your opinion, kinda cute as well. You walked over to Lily's side to help Billy stand up.

"Wh-who are you?" He looked at you, a weary look in his eyes.

"This is (Y/N). Don't worry, you can trust them. They helped to save you and they managed to take out the principal and free you" Lily explained to her brother. Billy's look of uncertainty changed to pure awe as he heard that. Lily seemed confused, before gaining a knowing look in her eye. She leaned over and whispered something in her brother's ear which caused him to go beat red.

"C'mon, we should get out of here" Kid piped up. Everyone nodded in agreement.

———— Timeskip brought to you by Billy being hopelessly in love with (Y/N)————

You plopped down on the soft carpet in the classroom. Billy sat to left, while Nugget sat to your right. Monty seemed to be going through a lot of emotions seeing you not only not sitting with him, but seeing you sitting next to the weird kid and the 'former missing now found kid'.

"Well look who's back from skipping recess!" Ms Applegate gave you, Lily, Billy and Kid a scornful glare.

"Nugget's friend has returned! Billy is free from the evil principal!" Nugget exclaimed happily, smiling at Billy. Billy smiled back at him.

"Shut it weirdo. I hope you all have a good excuse" Ms. Applegate snapped at you.

"I'm sorry Ms. Applegate, but we found Billy!" You and Lily explained in unison.

"I was in a vat under the school" Billy piped in, seeming kinda nervous, you gave him a reassuring smile and he blushed slightly before smiling back.

"I see... but that's no excuse for leaving a supervised area! Go to the principal's office" Ms. Applegate demanded. A hushed silence fell upon those who knew.

"Ummmm... the principal kinda... exploded" Lily said slowly, unsure of how Ms. Applegate would respond.

"So there's no one around to sign my checks?" She asked, leaning closer to you, Billy and Lily.

"I don't think so" you responded. Ms. Applegate thought about it for a moment.

"Okay then.." she started. "Bye!" She said as she waddled out of the classroom door. Everyone just got up and left.

———— Timeskip so I can add some fluffy bits between you and Billy! ————

You happily chugged your cup of cordial as you watched the news with your dad... Well, it was more like you constantly asking questions while your dad tried his best to both answer them and listen. Setting down the cup on a nearby coffee table, you sighed and snuggled further in to the couch.

Both you and your dad slightly jumped when you heard the doorbell ring. You weren't expecting people over today, but you happily followed after your dad to answer whoever was ringing the doorbell. Opening it, you saw someone you didn't expect to see.

"Hi Lily!" You exclaimed, slightly pushing your dad away in a silent gesture to go back to the lounge room in order for you and Lily to have a private conversation. Your dad chuckled at your actions and walked back to said lounge room.

"Billy wanted to give this to you, but he chickened out last minute, so I came to give it to you" she said and she dug around her backpack, before finally pulling out a slightly crumpled note. The letter was sealed with a little heart and had your name scrawled on it  in Billy's somewhat improved hand writing. After handing it to you, Lily bid you farewell and walked away.

You stared at the letter for a second or two before delving into a fit of giggles. Your feet thumped as you ran to your room to read the letter in private.

Opening the letter, you began to read.

————

Dear (Y/N)

This is going to sound chesy but I wanted to say I love you

I kno we havent known eech other for long, but I think your reely cute

I want to talk to you sum moar, meet me at the old kindergarden

From, Billy

————

You squealed at the sweetness of his letter. The hand writing has improved, but there was still plenty of spelling mistakes. You didn't care though, you were happy that Billy shared your feelings, or at least had similar feelings.

You hid the note under your pillow and ran to your dad in the lounge room.

"Dad, I'm going to Lily and Billy's house. Bye!" You started to walk out of the lounge room to find your shoes before your dad started to talk

"Whoa, where is this coming from? Did Lily ask you to go over to their house to play or something?" Being the very clever child you are, you 'confirmed' that this is what Lily had said, and was waiting for you at the corner on the street. Turned out you, Lily and Billy didn't live that far away from each other, so going to each others house's became a common occurrence.

———— Timeskip because I'm lazy and I wanna write the fluff ————

You could see Billy playing in the old playground area by himself. You called out to him and his head perked up. Seeing you made Billy visibly blush as he clumsily made his was down to talk to you.

"I'm assuming Lily gave you the letter?" He asked nervously whilst twiddling his thumbs. You gave him a large smile and nodded.

"I thought it was really sweet!" You exclaimed. Billy looked up, his cheeks still red. His eyes were big and his hair dishevelled from lack of brushing. He still looked a lot more healthy from when you first saw him. He had put on more weight and now no longer looked sunken and skinny.

"And..?" He trailed off. You giggled once more before embracing him in a tight hug and giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I like you too" you said. You could feel Billy smiling, and then you heard something not many people got to hear. 

Billy's laugh. Not a chuckled or a snort that he usually made when he found something funny. It was light but full of emotion. As much emotion a kindergartner with the mentality of an adult could express.

"Hey! Let's have a movie sleepover! You, me, Lily and Nugget!" You exclaimed, Billy looked confused before you explained that Nugget lived next door to you.

Little did you know, this was the start of a very long and healthy relationship. One that would last a lifetime.

——————————————————————————————————

Haha! I finally updated with an actual chapter! Sorry this took so long, I've really got no excuse but it's done now. I wanted to go more with the first Kindergarten game, since every other chapter has been written about the second game. This chapter was pretty sun to write. It's also the longest chapter with 3076 words, so now you have an extra long chapter to enjoy!

Feel free to request as I'm on holidays so I have lots of free time to fill.

Hope you have/had a good day/night

Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 669 100
My third book full of incorrect quotes , RP scenarios, and images.
28.5K 358 20
REQUESTS ARE OPEN I write simple oneshots for the SBG characters! Please read the request/rules page
50.8K 988 24
11 years after Kid's first year of kindergarten, Kid is finally 15. What could possibly go wrong?
366K 6.9K 23
This is just like every other Jschlatt x reader story, but I've never written on wattpad before so this will be fun! I'll add more tags and what not...