Obsession

De Chim_Chipmunks

REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Roseanne Park is innocent and...fragile. She being sale to one guy name... Mai multe

TRAILER
How It Happened
A Figure
Unknown Number
Secret Guardian?
Mr Park Jimin
His Voices
Unexpected
New Life
Dangerous
She so surprising
Sparkling in my heart
Roses are Rose
Jealousy
Get to know her
I still make her mine
Hang Out
I Always Come For You
BlackMail
Rose be a model!!??
Wounded
First Kiss
Gun Shot
I Know Who
Psychopath
Don't Blame Yourself
Article
Father
Park Jun
Fix it
Suspicious
Story of Park Jimin
Period Cramps
Something's Not Right
Act
BlackOut
She Hiding Something
It Happened
I'm Scared...
You lied to me...
Why!!??
Lied Being Make Again
Angelic Voice
What did you do Jimin?
Words Can't Take Back
Too Late
Let Her Go....
Regret
I Love You

You can't get mad at her

4.9K 195 29
De Chim_Chipmunks

Jimin slammed the tables harshly as he sit on his chair. Jungkook looks at him with confused. He know Jimin angry about something so he decide to ask.

"Why so grumpy today?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't have mood to joke, kook." Jimin growls. Jungkook sits in front of him.

"That's why I ask you." Jungkook says.

"How can she holds his hand so...so...so casual!? She holds his hand infront of me!!! And she even smile sweetly at him!!!!" Jimin yells.

"Okay, calm down, hyung. What are you talking about? Who's you refers to?" Jungkook asks.

"Who else!? Of course Rose!! I saw she holding a guy hand with sweet smile on her face!!!" Jimin yells.

Jungkook nods and wait for him to continue. Jimin stands up harshly and punch the table.

"Why she so casual about it!? Who is that guy!? You know, I'm holding my anger for the whole ride!!! I try to hold myself from yelling at her and mad at her!!!" Jimin release his anger.

Soon he stops, he breathing heavily. Jungkook raised his eyebrows.
"You finish?" He asks.

Jimin nod. Jungkook sigh and stands up.
"Hey, you know Rose's a sweet girl and innocent. I thought you know it."

"I know. I just...ughh!!!" Jimin groans frustratedly.

Jungkook chuckle. "You even can't mad at her."

"I know..." Jimin muttured.

"Jimin, Rose didn't know you love her. She's too innocent to understand it. She do everything she felt like to because, that what inside her. That what make people love her." Jungkook explains.

Jimin looks outside the big glass window, thinking about it. Like it or not, Jungkook was right. She's too innocent but not really innocent. Get that? Well, it hard to explain.

~~~~~

Jimin park his car and turn off the engine. He let out a heavy sigh. He get out from his car and get into his house.

He take off his coat and throw it on the couch. He looks around and no one.

"Sira!!" Jimin calls. Sira come downstair.

"Yes, sir?" Sira asks.

"Why so silence? Where is Rose?" Jimin asks.

"She sleeping in your room, sir." Sira answered.

Jimin eyes widen.
"My room? How...How it can be?" Jimin asks.

"I don't know, sir. I think she want to explore this house but she found your room and she fall asleep." Sira explains.

Jimin chuckle. He nod and went upstair but he stops.
"Have she eat yet?"

"No sir. She fall asleep while waiting for it." Sira answered.

"Okay." Jimin walks upstair.

He went to his room and open the door. There, he saw his girl, lay down on his bed. She hugging his pillow and it make Jimin smile. He close the door and went to her.

He knee down, he can't take off his eyes from her. Her beauty is trapping him. He leans his hand to he cheeks and caresses.

How can I get angry at you? You are too pecious and adorable to get mad.

Jimin chuckle as he thought that. He looking at her as his landed on her....wrist. He remember where he saw a few cuts on her wrist but he's not comfirm about it.

"Mmmm..." Rose turn her back to the other side. Jimin giggles and stand up.

"Rose, wake up." He shakes her gently.

"Mmm.." Rose strecth her arms and yawns.

"You haven't eat yet. It dinner time." Jimin says.

Rose open her eyes, she sits up and froze there like she try to wake up her brain. Jimin laugh at her messy hair.

"It not morning, yet your hair is messy already." Jimin take a hairbrush and sit behind her.

He brush her hair. Even Jimin take care of her like a kid, he enjoy it. Because Rose is baby to him.

"Go to shower first then come downstair. I'll dry it for you." Jimin orders.

Rose just nods because she still sleepy. She went to her room and do what Jimin told her to do. As Jimin put away the hairbrush, he go take a shower too.

Sira went upstairs and went to Rose room.

"Miss Rose, I coming in." Sira calls.

No one response. Sira open the door slowly and heard shower sounds.

"Miss Rose." She calls again. Sira didn't get any response so she just do her work.

She take Rose dirty clothes and put it inside the basket. She arrange everything that look dirty. Then, she open the plastic waste and take the dustbin. As she about to empty the dustbin, her eyes caught something.

What...b-blood is this?

Sira take the tissues and it a real blood. Sira feel worried showering her. Suddenly, she heard the showers stops. She grabs the basket and plastic waste and get out.

Jimin dry his hair and went out. He went downstair and saw Rose watching TV.

"Rose, what movie you watch?" Jimin asks as he sits beside her.

Rose automatically change her body position because Jimin wants dry her hair. Jimin dry her hair with his towel and he can smell her nice scent.

"I watched The Trolls 2." Rose answered. Jimin just reply with hummed.

Then, the scene where Rose holding that guy hands make him mad. Rose chuckles bring him out of his mind.

"Rose, can you answered my question?" Jimin asks.

"What is it?" Rose asks.

"Who's the guy that with you at college just now?" Jimin asks.

"He just my new friend of mine and Nayeon. Also, Lisa." Rose answered.

"But why you-" Without Jimin finish, Sira interuppted them.

"Miss and Sir, dinner is ready." Sira says.

"Yeayy!! Food!!" Rose jump out from the couch and leave Jimin there.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He take his phone and calls someone. He wait her to pick up.

"Hey Jim-" Jimin cuts her.

"Don't you 'hey' me. Can you explains about the incident at college just now." Jimin asks.

Nayeon drops her pen and swallow her saliva in nervous.

"Like I thought, you see it." Nayeon says. Jimin groans.

"Yes. I believe that you must saw my glares." Jimin says sarcastically.

"Okay Jimin. The guy you saw at college is just a new friend of us." Nayeon shrugged.

"That what Rose said to me also." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"See? Even Rose say a same thing." Nayeon says.

"If it was friend, then why she's holding his HANDS!?" Jimin yells.

"You know how Rose is, sweet and innocent. Get used to it or just tell her that you don't like her to do that." Nayeon suggested.

"Whatever. Take care of her tomorrow." Jimin says.

"I will, I will. Don't worried too much." Nayeon comforts.

They hang up after saying goodbye. Jimin sigh and push his hair back.

Am I worried too much???

"Jimin!!! Can I eat your pasta!!!???" Rose yells.

Jimin chuckles and went to kitchen.

I think..yes. There is nothing wrong if I worried about her.

CONTINUE~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76K 4.2K 34
For Lisa, being a single mom was the greatest thing in the whole universe and she could not ask anything other than for her daughter to grow up healt...
225K 9.8K 51
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Rose and Lisa is just an ordianary person. They study at Seoul College. They're really want to have a sweet relat...
35.4K 1.1K 12
Rosé - an rich girl. Her dad had passed away. She now live with her mom but whenever she doesn't want to go home, she will stay at her best friend, L...
18.4K 1.3K 13
Park Chaeyoung or mostly known as Rosé of Blackpink messed things up when she confessed to the wrong man. Bad things happens at once they say, so whe...