A Complicated Love Story | K...

By Hyuncrush

Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (FINAL)

Chapter 19

1K 52 0
By Hyuncrush

Y/n slowly walks and goes but she bumps into someone and it was ...

Y/n : Sophia ? Sorry I didn't see you there .
Sophia : Oh well . Do you think I'll forgive you after what you did in the cafeteria . Nobody ever dares to raise their voice in front of me . Do you even know who I am ?
Y/n : umm who are you ?
Sophia : hm you are living under the rocks . I am daughter of the most dangerous Mafia . No wonder that you really dont know me .
Y/n : I am sorry I have to go .

Y/n was about to leave but suddenly Sophia pulls her wrist and makes her fall on the ground harshly .

Sophia : you think I'll let you go so easily . Then you are wrong.

Sophia's minions started hitting and kicking Y/n hardly on the road . Y/n was all covered up with bruises and blood .......Sophia pulls her collar and says .

Sophia : This is only for what you did at the cafeteria . And remember if you gonna utter a word about this incident at the university then you are gonna be my next TARGET.

(Y/N tries to get up slowly and walks to her home )

⤷At Y/n's home ...
Y/N POV
Ahhhhh i screamed in pain . I couldn't control the pain . I dressed my wounds , took a shower and changed my clothes . Sitting on my bed I took my phone as I turned on my phone I got "3 missed calls from Jessica" notification .

Jessica : Hi Y/N . Did you forget us why haven't you called us since the day you left ?
Y/N : Calm down . I haven't forgotten you all . I was a little busy.
Jessica : Y/N are you alright ? Your voice seems like you just cried.
Y/N : No no I am alright .
Jessica : So how are people at you university. Did you make friends ? Did you go shopping?
Y/n : Everyone is very kind to me (I bit my lower lip trying to control my tears) . I have done shopping. You know there is a new transfer student. Her name is Sophia Mae .
Jessica : oh ok Sophia Mae . Wait what Sophia Mae you mean the mafia's daughter Sophia Mae . Is she coming to your university . How did such a dangerous person even get admission in your university .
Y/n : i know she is too mean and rude . She has a lot of attitude and arrogance. She said that I would be her next target. I don't understand what she means by that .
Jessica : what ? Are you serious. Tell me everything that happened between you both.
(I said everything to Jessica in detail)
Jessica : You are in danger . When Sophia says that you are her next Target . That means she is gonna torture you very badly . She may even blackmail you . You need to be careful .
Y/N : how do you know that ?
Jessica : My dad and her dad were classmates. My dads bestfriend was her dads Target. He used to torture him badly and one day He shot my dads bestfriend.
Y/N : Oh . I'll be careful. I am tired I'll talk to you later .
Jessica : please Y/N take care of yourself.
Y/N : bye .

What Jessica said could be truth . I need to be careful .
I ate my dinner and went to sleep . Thinking about was was going to happen tomorrow . I fell asleep thinking about that .

Y/N POV ended

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.6K 37
"Why don't you finish your homework, and if you do, ill give you what you want later. What do you say?" {⚠️I wrote this in 2019 I was young and dumb...
11.8K 717 46
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...
143K 3.5K 31
A/N, read at ur own risk :') I wrote this when my English and grammar were horrendous and the plot is just confusing (I cringe at this so you might t...
540K 17.6K 47
❪JJK - 전정국❫ "It was hatred, pure hatred. Looking at her every morning, eating what she cooked, living with her under the same roof, it all made me fe...