Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)

1.8K 26 5
By ieyatsusawada

Hanabusa POV

I was stun.. Is this really Yu-chan?? I know she's more scary if anyone of us get hurt..

"Yu-chan!!" I called her.. She look at me worriedly.. She look at me smiling softly..

"I know what your thinking Hana-chan.. I know you.. You always worry about me.. But... I must do this.. They are the only one I want to kill.. And I won't regret it.. They are the one who drove Beautiful lady-neechan, Zero-niichan's parents, Mommy and Daddy and even Ichiru-san... That man is the root of all this.. He was the man who killed them all.. He made them suffered.. That's why it's time to put him to death.." Yu-chan answered me seriously.

"Yumi-chan... You really don't have to go throught this.." Ichijou said and stop her..

"Yu-chan!! We're gonna be fine.. All of us can still fight!" Shiki added..

"No.. I'll do it alone!! This time... It's my turn.. My turn to protect all of you.. No one will take you all away from me!!" Yumika's Artemis change again it become a japanese sword..

"Yu-chan!! You really don't have continue taint your hands again!" Ruka and Rima yelled in unison..

"No... I'll kill him.. I don't want him to hurt anyone again.. Taku-niichan.. Your going to forgive me right? If I kill your grandfather your going to forgive me right?" Yu-chan look at Ichijou and asked sadly.

"I'll never hate you for this.. Ever since he decided to turn his back to Kaname I decided to kill him.." Ichijou answered her..

"You really are my Taku-niichan after all.. Your different than him..." Yumika started to smile at us and turn around to look at them pointing her japanese sword to them.. "Come on... I'll take you on!!" She said provoking them to attack her.

End of POV

Kaname POV

Ichiou and the other Council of Ancients started to attack her..

"Your going to be our present to Master Rido!!" Ichiou stated.

"That's right.. You may be a strong vampire but you can't defeat us all!!" The other member said..

"Want to try it? My katana or your hands?" Yumika asked them provoking them to test her.

They started to attack her but they can't get through to them.. One by one they started to flew away from her.. But they'll going to stand up again and attack Yumika but the same thing always happen..

"Ichiou.. This girl.. She's too strong.." Shiki's great uncle stated.

"I know.. That's why I leave that night.. Her presence was scary.." Ichiou amswer about of them huffing.

"Hey.. Don't start talking.. Your going to lose your focus.. I might kill you like this!" Yumika said.. She was behind them.. "But no worries.. I won't use dirty trick lile you Old Fart.. Come on.. I don't have much time.. The dawn will come soon.. I need to finished it before the sun rise.." Yumika added..

"Don't push your luck young lady!" Ichiou and Shiki's great uncle started to attack her but Yu-chan was way more faster than them.. Using her double blade scythe she kill them.. Blood started to taint her whole body red..

"Yu-chan...." Shiki said sadly.. No one of us want this.. Yu-chan want to taint herself with blood just to protect us..

"Lord Kaname!! Please make her stop... I never want Yu-chan to taint herself just to protect us.. Lord Kaname!!" Ruka started to tug Lord Kaname's shirt and cried..

"Ruka stop it.. Lord Kaname was the one who's having a hard time.. Our gentle Yu-chan decided it on her own.." Rima stated.. Ruka started to hug Rima amd cry..

End of POV

Kaname POV

Ruka started to cry in my chest because of Yumika.. But I can't win even I want to stop her.. I'll always won if she wants to do it.. She'll definitely would... If she wants to protect us then she will protect us..

"Yumika.." I called her name sadly..

"Don't look at me like that Kaname-niisama.. I'll promise you.. Everything will be back to the way it was.. Just trust me okay..." Yumika look at me holding her Artemis change into a katana with her bloody feature

"Yumika... I never want you to do this.." I said to her..

"I know.. Kaname-niisama always a gentle and kind vampire I love.. He never want me to get tainted by blood.. But I need to do this.. To create the world I want I need to do this.. Trust me okay..." Yumika answered me back.. She throw her Artemis to free Yuki.. And she look at Rido seriously.. "Your next!! Uncle..." Yumika said seriously.

"You can't defeat me!!! I'll get it.. Your power!!" Rido started to attack her..

"Yumika!!" Yuki scream her name..

End of POV

Yumika POV

"I need to finish him.. In order to make it..." I stated to myself..

"Your going to become one with me!!" Uncle Rido started to charge at me.

"Artemis!!" I called my Artemis and it started to came back to me.... The katana started to came back to me..

"You'll gonna be live with me!!" Uncle Rido said and was going to kill me but I jump above him and grab my weapon..

"This is will be your death... Uncle!!" I said seriously..

"No yet!! Until I get you!!" Uncle Rido use his power to attack me but I deflected it all..

"No more.. It's alright.. You can rest now.. Mommy was not in this world anymore.. You don't have to be reborn of hatred anymore.. If you just stop hating Daddy for Mommy you won't be happy... This is the end... Goodnight... Uncle..." I replied back and started to slice him using my katana.. My katana reach his heart and he stop..

"Juri..... Why it has to be Haruka?? I love you..... I really do...... If I can.... I still will love you....." Uncle Rido said looking at the dark sky before he turned into dust.. His blood was all over me.. I look at them smiling..

End of POV

Yuki POV

She did it.. She kill him.

"Yumika!!" I run to her and hug her.

"Nee-chan.. Let go.. Your gonna get bloody.." Yumika pulled me away from her.

"I'm sorry... We can't even stop you for doing this.." I said while crying..

"It's alright.." Yumika amswered..

"Yuki!! Yumika!!" The both of us turn our heads around..

"Daddy/Headmaster!!" The both of us said in unison..

"I'm glad your both alright!" Headmaster run to us and hig us.. His hair was down and he'z not wearing his glasses..

"Yumika.. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.." Toga-sensei said sadly..

"It's alright.. I already accept it.. The time will come I'm going to be tainted by blood.." Yumika answered..

"Yu-chan!!" Aido-senpai and the others started to hug her..

"Oi.. Let go.." Yumika stated.. But she started to laugh.

"Yumika.. I'm glad your alright.." Kaname-niisan walk towards us and smile at Yumika.

"Kaname-niisama.." Yumika call Nii-san's name with a smile..

"Come on let's go.. We need to start make sure everyone was safe in the day class.." Headmaster announced... All of us followed him but Yori stop..

"Yumi-chan??" Yori called Yumika.. All of us look at her.. She was smiling at us happily..

"Yu-chan/Yumi-chan/Yumika??" All of us call her but she didn't come too us..

"What's wrong Yumika??" Kaname-niisan started to walk to her and asked worriedly..

End of POV

Kaname POV

I started to walk to Yumika because she didn't follow us.. I got worried.. Did some of those hunters hurt her? I started to asked myself..

"Yumi-chan.. Come on.. We need to..." Sayori Wakaba was following me but Yumika stop us..

"This is the end.. Kaname-niisama.. Yori-neechan.." Yumika said smiling at us..

"Yu-chan.. What are you talking about?" Aido started to get worried and followed us to drag her..

"Hana-chan.. Remember that time.. When I told you the world I want to make?? I want to create a world that everyone are in it.. All of us.. Our parents.. Zero-niichan's parents.. All of us.. I know you won't allow me to do it if I tried to tell you.. Everyone of us will be there... All of us.. I'll make it... A world without hatred.. And everyone will live the lives with happiness and peaceful hearts.." Yumika answered softly.. She started to change her Artemis into a staff.

"Yumika!! What are you trying to do??" Yuki asked her and started to cry..

"Nee-chan.. Everyone.. Forgive me okay..." Yumika started to smile at us closed eyes

"Yu-chan.. I don't like it when your talking like that!! Come on.. We need to go back!" Ruka started to run to her but she can't get near her..

"Yumika!! What's the meaning of this?? Come on we need to fix the Academy.. We can start all over again!! Come on!!" Chairman Cross tried to convience her but she just smile and shake her head 'no'.

"This was my dream.. A long time ago I decided to create it.. The world that I can be proud of.." Yumika answered. She started to activate her staff and her surroumding started to glow.. An circle started to appear below her..

I don't like this.. Why is she saying something like she won't come back to me..

End of POV

Yumika POV

I activate my staff.. The same circle in the book appear below me.

I look at my Kaname-niisama..

"Kaname-niisama.. I'm sorry... I can't keep my promise to you..." I stated..

Everyone was looking at me sadly.. They can't get in and get me through this circle..

"Yu-chan!! I don't like what are you trying to do!!" Hana-chan started to yell at me.

"Sorry... Really.. I did it all just to do it.. In order to create it I need to kill them all..." I replied back..

End of POV

Yuki POV

"I can't get through!!" I said trying to reach Yumika. Everyone of us tried to get in but it's no use.. The light surrounding her won't let us pass..

"Yumika!! Stop it!! I really don't like what are you doing!" Kaname-niisama ordered her..

"I can't.. In order to create that world.. I need to do this.. This is the only way I can create it.. But.. To create it I need to pay a price.. This is the only spell that's not been used by the vampire who have the same power as me.. In order to resurrect them all... I'll exchange my life to do it.. But I can't let them do has they want like before.. That's why I kill them and make sure they won't be the same as they are before.. Kaname-niisama.. Nee-chan.. Forgive okay.. This is the only way I can do to repay you all.. Be happy okay...." We are all shocked..

"NO!!! STOP IT!!" I scream and try to get in but the light started to get strong and soon it compress to surround Yumika and travel in the sky..

The light started to travel all over the skies.. The Academy was cover in gold light too.. The next thing I knew..

End of POV

Kaien POV

I was shock... No way... This can't be happening.. They died 10 years ago.. I was shock to even call them... When...

"Mo...ther, Fa...ther...." Yuki was still shock when she called their name..

The both of them look at us..

"Yu....ki.." Haruka called Yuki..

"Impossible.. Haruka!!" Juri started to turn around.. Haruka too.

"Yumika!!! What have you done!! You don't have to do this!!" Juri and Haruka said..

End of POV

General POV

Yumika started to ressurect everyone.. From her parents up to her Uncle Rido..

"Yumika!!" Yuki started to cry.. "Why.. You don't have to create this!!" Yuki added..

"I already decided to do this.. This is the world I want to create... That's why I memories all the things I need to activate this spell.." Yumika answered.

End of POV

Haruka POV

I don't know what happen but... I started to see Yuki.. She become just like her Mother.. Kaien was with her too.. What's going on.. I died 10 years ago.. There's no way I.. But it's true.. Yuki called me..

"Mo...ther, Fa...ther...." I look at her.. Mother?? I turn my head to the side and Juri was standing beside me touching herself..

"Yu....ki.." I called Yuki still have a questionable look on my face.. When..

"Impossible.. Haruka!!" Juri started to call my name and then it hit me.. I turn around.. My eyes widen.. Yumika use that forbidden spell...

"Yumika!!! What have you done!! You don't have to do this!!" Juri and I said on unison.. Everyone started to get ressurected..

"Yumika!! Stop it!! You don't have to do this!!" Juri started to cry trying to stop Yumika..

"Mommy... Daddy... Remember that day when I wanted to see the snow together with you.. But in order to do that I have to create this world.. In this world everyone will live according to their desire.. No more hatred.. No more bloodshed.. Vampires and Humans will live together with happiness in there faces and a peaceful heart.. I know to do this I have to pay for my life in exchange.. But I don't regret it.. Seeing you like this make me happy at all.." Yumika look at us smiling..

"You!!" I turn my head around and I was shocked.. It's Onii-sama...

"Why are you still alive!! Yumika killed you!!" Yuki started to defend us.

"Stop it.. I won't do anything.. I just want to talk to her.." Onii-sama started to walk pass us.. "You!! Why did you do this!" Onii-sama asked Yumika.

"Because.. You just want Mommy to love you but Mommy love my Daddy.. I decided to resurrect you again to be happy.. You have a family after all.. Try to be happy with them.. You have to move forward.." Yumika answered.. Onii-sama just went silent.. But I don't feel any hatred in his heart anymore just like before..

The light started to disappear... Everyone who's been resurrected started to gather behind us..

End of POV

Zero POV

I don't know what to say... My eyes widen.. I'm shocked.. In front of me was my parents and Ichiru..

"Zero... What's going on? How come I came back to life?" Ichiru asked me curiously.. I don't know how to answer him.. When...

"She's the one who did this.. I didn't expect this will be the spell she's going to used.." I turn around...

"Mad Princess!!" My parents started to stay in guard..

"I won't do anything.. I didn't expect that girl will do this just for me.." Shizuka stated.. A man suddenly appear behind her..

"That Vampire!! How come!!" The father asked.

"It's her.. She's the one who desired to create this world.. No one will feel hatred anymore.. She decided to resurrect everyone to stop the killing.. She decided to do this because it's her desire.. A world without killing and shedding blood and kill one another.." Shizuka started to look at Yumika..

I was shock.. The Hunters and the Council of Ancients was resurrected as well..

"But why did she do it to us?" Ichiru asked..

"Because Zero was her beloved Nii-chan after all.." Shizuka answered..

No way.. She don't have to do this... There's no way a spell like this won't have a price to pay... I decided to walk to her.. Ichiru amd the others started to follow me..

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was looking at Yumika.. The light surrounding her started to fade..

"Yumika!! How could you do this!!?" I asked her..

"Kaname-niisama.. I know.. But I want too.. This way no one will tried to kill someone just for revenge.. No one will be killed just because of hatred.. This world is the world I want to create.." Yumika answered..

"Yu-chan!! " Shiki called her worriedly..

"You!! Why... You even do the same to us?" Ichiou asked her from behind me.

"Kaname.." Ichijou called me sadly...

Yumika didn't answer this time.. Everyone started to gather behind us.. All of the humans and vampires who was killed... Except the Level E..

"Yumika.. Let's go back... We can always celebrate.. Come on.. Let's go home.." Yuki started to come to her..

"That's right Yumi-chan.. We can celebrate.. You always like that right? Come on.." Ichijou run to her and hold her hand but....

"Yu....chan...." Aido was shock..

"No way....." Ruka and the others started to put there hands to cover there mouth..

The others started to look away trying to suppress their sobs..

End of POV

Yumika POV

Taku-niichan tried to hold my hand to drag me along with him but his hand just went through me.. They look at me sadly.. I smile at them..

"Don't be sad okay... I already decided to do this.. It's my payment for all the years I've been protected by all of you.." I stated..

End of POV

Juri POV

Why... Why it has to come to this... I never wanted this to happen.. I started to cry in Haruka's arms and Haruka started to look away..

"Why... You know it right? Doing something like this will cost you your life? Yumika!!" I asked her tears was flowing in eyes.

"Yeah.. I know.." Yumika answered me.

"Then... Why... Why did you choose to do this??" Rido asked her..

"I just want a world everyone could laugh from the bottom of there hearts. The world without discrimination.. A world everyone was accepted no rule to bind.. I saw it.. Vampires can live peacefully with humans.. Godfather and Mommy's dream was not an illusion.. At first I just want to create a world for me to see the snow together with my family.. But when I live as a human for 10 years.. I decided to myself.. If I have a power to create the world I desire.. I want everyone who suffer a lot to live and have a 2nd chance to change.. This is it.. Don't you think?" Yumika started to slowly disappear in front of us..

"Yumika!! You promised!! You said you'll come back in my arms again!!" I look at Kaname.. He started to cry..

"Yeah.. I know.. But I lied.. Forgive me by leaving you again Kaname-niisama.. I tried to find another spell to create this world.. But this is the only way to make it.. Just make sure you and everyone will watch the snow for me okay.. No need to be sad.. I'm happy I was born.. I was happy to meet all of you.. Thank you for loving me.. I wish I could just watch the snow together with everyone... I too wanted to live together with everyone.. But it's impossible.. Be happy okay... I love you all.. And I love you the most Kaname-niisama.. Bye bye..." Yumika smile at us and slowly disappeared.. Kaname, Yuki, Haruka and I started to run to her and hold her but she was gone.. She disappeared in front of us..

"YUMIKA!!" The four of us scream her name.. Yuki started to cry hard.. All of us.. Kaname is the one who's in more pain than us.. "Why it has to be this way.." I started to hug Yuki and Kaname then cried.. Haruka hug us three in his arms tears was flowing in his eyes..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

I fall on the ground.. I was shocked.. I can't process all this...

"Hanabusa!!" Akatsuki started to call my name..

"Akatsuki.. I'm dreaming aren't I??" I started to grab Akatsuki's uniform and started to shake him.. "Tell me!! It's a dream!! Akatsuki!" I yelled at him..

"It's not... I pinch my cheeks so hard and it srarted to bleed.. Yumika....." Akatsuki started to bite his lips hard..

"YU-CHAN!!" Ruka and Rima started to cry..

"Yumi-chan.." Ichijou started to look down and clenched his fist and cry silently..

"No.. This is not true!! There's no way!! How can I accept this!! Our Yu-chan!!! Yu-chan...." I started to cry...

End of POV

Kaien POV

This can't be... I never thought Yumika would do this... Remembering that word.. She did create it..
"Daddy... If I have power to create my own desired world.. I will definitely create it.. A world everyone was happy.. A world without hurting someone.. A world without hatred.. A world just full of happiness.."

"You don't have to hold back you know.. We can...." I look at Toga.. Hidimg his eyes behind his had.. But I heard his faint sobs.. The tears started to fall into my eyes..

End of POV

General POV

Everyone was in vain.. Crying in pain.. The one who made Kaien Cross and Juri's dream come true disappeared in front of them.. But soon they all stop when a snow suddenly fall into the sky..

Yuki POV

I stop crying when a snow suddenly fall from the sky.. I look up.. Everyone does.. Remembering Yumika's smiling face a slight smile came to my lips.. I stand up..

"Yuki??" Mother started to look at me she stop crying..

"We can't continue to be sad... Yumika won't like this.. This world she made for us was a world field only with happiness.. That's why we need to do it.. A world she wants.. No one feels hatred towards someone anymore.. This is the only way we can do to repay her!" I stated.. Everyone look at me and stop crying..

"Your right Yuki.. This Academy was Yumika's home... We can repay her for sacrificing her life for us.. We can start it from here.." Mommy started to smile..

"A world with no hatred.. A world filled with happiness.... That's right.. Yumika wanted to this world.. It's up to us to continue it.. We can't let her down.." Kaname-niisan started to smile.. But his smile was a sad one..

"Let's do it!! For Yumika!!" I shouted..

"Yeah!!" I was happy that everyone agree to do it.. The once enemy started to help us to rebuild the Academy..

"I'll do it.. For you Yumika... I'm going to do it.. A world you desire!" I stated to myself...

End of POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Yumika choose to sacrifice herself for the world she desire..

In exchange of her life she resurrect all the people who died in vain and suffered enough..

Will she come back or not??

Stay tuned..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
2.3M 66.5K 84
(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she has enough of it and decides to run away...
67 3 3
The Pureblood's are powerful Vampires. The most powerful to be precise. The Crestlight family was known as the most powerful in the western world, bu...
402K 9.9K 26
This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead she was treated as a servant of the Kuran...