The heroes of the dungeon(DAN...

Od DnVanG

As Izuku took his final stand against the villain, he saw the light. He woke up in a large forest in an unkno... Více

Prologue
The Beginnings Of A Hero
The Wandering Adventurer
The Exhibition
Stats And Dungeons
Friends And Family

The Meeting

2.6K 60 13
Od DnVanG

Izuku pov

I started walking down the street, Okami by my side, heading to the Hostess Of Fertility Inn I was told about. "Jeez, what blood did this come from?" he questioned while trying to rub it off his shirt. 'Whatever I'll just bath at the inn.' Many people backed away from him staring at the large wolf by his side. He picked up the pace not wanting to be stared at any longer. After a short walk he got to the inn and saw I girl waiting outside. The inn was massive, with ornate carved pillars at the entrance, three floors of dark oak engraved with scenes of War and love.

"Hi miss, is this the Hostess of Fertility?"

"Oh hello, yes this is the place, what do you need?"

"I'm here to rent a room, bath and have dinner, is that possible? Oh, umm, and a place for my pet here."

She warily stared at the wolf, "We can provide the accommodations but we don't allow wild animals in."

"I can guarantee that Okami is not dangerous." he pet the wolf and as to push the point Okami went towards the girl and nuzzle her.

She looked as if she would run for her life when he approached, but soon enjoyed the friendlyness of the wolf. "Fine, I'll speak to my boss, wait here for a moment." She walked in and was out of site. It was chilly outside.

She came out after a couple of minutes with an exasperated look. "He can come in but only if he is leashed." she said opening the door.

"Thank you miss, my name is Izuku Midoriya by the way." he said with his iconic smile.

She blushed slightly and said, " I'm Syr, Syr Flova. I'll show you where to go from here."

"It's nice to meet you Syr, lead the way." He followed her into the inn, immediately all eyes were on him, whispers of what happened at the guild floating around. He ignored them and followed her up a flight of stairs by the wall onto the next floor, stopping in front of a door.

" This is the room you'll be using tonight, it's large enough to hold your umm... pet. It has a bath aswell so once your set up you can come downstairs for food and pay at the desk."

"Thank you miss Syr." he smiled. She nodded and quickly ran downstairs. He smiled and went into the room followed by Okami.

Bells pov

" Miss Eina! Miss Eina!" he shouted. Attracting the looks and laughs of people around him.

"Hello bell wh-Why Are You Covered In Blood?"she worryingly shouted.

" I want to know everything there is to know about miss Ais Wallenstein, PLEASE! "

(30 Minute timeskip)

They sat down on the couches to talk.

" Well that was foolish, going down into the fifth floor by yourself wasn't smart. Just going into the dungeon at all without a party is reckless enough. I keep telling you adventurers do not go looking for adventure. " she huffed.

" I know, I'm sorry." he apologized.

" Oh Bell, do you not even realize how lucky you are. Your a level 1 Adventurer, six months ago you've never even been in the dungeon and yet you still managed to escape a run-in with a Minotaur." she complained. "Yea" he replied gloomily.
"Anyway, I'm happy that your safe but please be more careful, ok?"she smiled." Oh, and try not to run all over town covered in blood." she giggled." Right" he smiled back.

"listen do you know anything about miss Ais or what?" he asked nervously moving about.

"miss Ais? You mean miss Wallenstein? The woman who had to swoop in and rescue you? " she smirked.

"N-no, well y-yea."

"Ooh, so you've fallen for her." she teased.

"uhh, m-maybe"

"Ais Wallenstein, a level 5 member of the Loki Familia, she's probably the best or second best swords wielder in town. The gods have awarded her the title of Sword Princess of Orario. Not bad." she stated.

"Even I know about that, I-I'd r-rather hear about the personal stuff. Like what's her favourite food and does she ah-" "Ohh, your asking if she has a partner, aren't you."

"Yea" he jumped forward. "Well Does She!?" "hmm, well I don't think I've ever heard anything like that." He started blushing. " Ohh thank the Gods." Eina quickly responded, "But coming from a realistic standpoint, sorry but your chances are slim to non." He looked like he was about to throw up. "Remember you've been given the blessing by goddess Hestia so your part of the Hestia Familia, so there would be all sorts of problems with you trying to suck a high level member of the Loki Familia, like lady Wallenstein. Understand?" he looked down trodden.

Trying to cheer him up,"Oh don't look so upset, why don't you cash in your magic stones, it'll cheer you up." "Fine" He places seven tiny fragments into the slider, the cashier moved it, weighed them and gave him his money. "12 000 valis, have a nice day, the cashier said in a drawing voice." Thanks" he sighed.

"Well that's it for me then, I'm heading home." Eina spoke up, "Bell, you know, it's a well known fact that women tend to be attracted to the type of man who are strong and dependable. Maybe if you work really hard and don't give up, a stronger version of you might impress lady Wallenstein some day." she said encouragingly." "Actually there's a new adventurer at the Hostess of Vertility, maybe go and ask for some advice. He's quite friendly." "Yea, thanks miss Eina, love you" she blushed as he ran out. Wolf whistles were heard, people laughing and commenting on it. "I guess I was a little too nice, oh dear."

Bell walked towards the inn he was told about. Outside was a girl, he walked up to her. " Hello miss, my guild Lady told me that there was a new Adventurer here?"

"Oh yes he arrived a while ago, quite the talk of the town, he is." she studied Bell. "Oh, your him." he looked at her quizzically, "You dropped a magic stone earlier." he took it, "Oh thank you miss." "It's Syr, call me Syr." he said. "I'm Bell, Bell Cranel, its good to meet you miss Syr." "Likewise, head inside and you'll find the man, but he has quite the crowd so best watch out." she warned. "Thank you." he bowed towards her and headed inside.

Immediately he saw a large group surrounding a table.

" ENOUGH, I'm Just Trying To Eat, Leave Me Be!?"

Izukus pov

After I took a nice long bath to relax and gave Okami a wash aswell, boy was that a mission, not only could he not fit but he just wouldn't get in. After the disaster he left in the bathroom, I cleaned up and washed my clothes, I went downstairs to eat while Okami followed. We sat at a corner table and I leashed him on the table, not that it could hold him, but Syr said it was enough. People kept glancing at him and whispering about him as he ordered and got his food.

As he got his food the waitress asked him. "So your that new adventurer everyone's talking about nya." he looked up at her while eating. "So is it true that your a level 5, even though you don't have a Familia nya?" "Yea, that's what they told me at the guild, though I don't understand why it's such a big deal?" he looked at her confused. "Are you kidding me nya, that's Amazing, how did you level up without a Familia, and in your early twenties too!?" " Why, is it not common, and what are you talking about, I'm sixteen?" She blinked for a few seconds. There was a rush, a dozen or more people rushed to his table and berated him with questions constantly.

He got irritated at this," ENOUGH, I'm Just Trying To Eat, Leave Me Be!?" He got up and slammed the table, Okami got up to his full height and growled, he dwarfed the adventurers who drew blades to fight the beast.

"THAT'S ENOUGH BACK TO YOUR SEATS, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO THROW YOU OUT!" shouted the owner. They all scrambled to their seats, taking the threat seriously.

"Thanks miss Mia" he said relieved. She focused on him. "That doesn't exclude you, don't cause a commotion or I'll throw you out too!" he shrank back into his seat followed by Okami.

He noticed a small teen maybe fifteen years old slowly approaching him. He looked up and took in the kids strange appearance, but he looked familiar for some reason.

" S-sorry to bother you but miss Eina told me to come to you." he looked somewhat terrified not meeting his eyes.

"Really, if she sent you then take a seat." he politely responded, not wanting to scare him. The teen sat down across from him. "So why did she send you to me?"

"Well she told me that your a pretty high level adventurer and that you'd be easy to talk to. S-so I, I want to ask for advice." he said sheepishly.

"Really, what kind of advice." he asked, piquing his interest.

"Well you don't have a party but your still an adventurer, so how do you go into the dungeon and stay alive, even at your level on the deeper floors it's really dangerous? "

"Well Im not alone, I have Okami here with me, he's my partner when I go hunting." i really should visit this dungeon everyone talks about, sound like that's where the most dangerous monsters are.

"Well I have abilities that help me, they keep me strong and help me keep fighting."

"Do you mean skills or magic? What kind do you have, which ones, both magic and skills?" the teen said excitedly.

"Uhh, yea I guess so." I should figure out all these things I keep hearing, I know it's like an RPG but I don't know how to check my stats or open a window or anything.

" Hey, how do you check your stats here?" Izuku asked.

"You need a god to look for you, but you must be in a Familia to do that."

"Which Familia are you in?" he asked genuinely curious.

The teen looked down slightly embarrassed, "I'm in a small Familia, actually I'm the only member, I'm part of the Hestia Familia."

"Why do you look so down, is it a bad God, don't they treat you right?"

"NO, Nothing like that. She's actually the best goddess there is, she treats me like real family. I just feel like I don't do enough for her." he said finally looking him in the eyes, with a serious look.

"Then why do you look so embarrassed, shouldn't you look happy talking about your Familia?"

"Y-yea, she's the best. Sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Bell, Bell Cranel." he stood.

"Same, I'm Izuku Midoriya, good to meet you." he put out his hand and Bell grabbed his hand shaking it.

They both sat down and Izuku finally realized who Bell was, "Wait aren't you the one I ran into leaving the guild all covered in blood?"

"Wait that was you?" he stood up and bowed, "I'm so sorry for getting your clothes covered in blood."

Izuku chuckled, "I already told you it's fine, I've already washed the clothes anyway. But how did you get all that blood in the first place?" he questioned.

"Well I was in the dungeon, then I was attacked by a Minotaur but before it killed me I was saved, but I got covered in its blood." Bell said blushing while looking down. Izuku knew he was hiding something but didn't push for answers.

"Well it's getting late and I gotta wake up early so goodnight Bell, I'll see you again." he stood up and unleashed Okami.

"Yes, I'll see you soon." he replied and left.

Izuku walked towards the stairs, people were still staring at him, he never liked it when people did that, not even when he was the number 1 hero back home. Ignoring the other customers he walked with Okami back upstairs into his room and swiftly fell asleep, tired after all of today's events.

P.S. Is it monster cores or magic stones? I'm not sure.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

44.1K 623 13
This is an izuku x nejire fanfic. There are spoilers for this current season of the anime, so beware. In this fanfic Izuku doesn't manage to reach Er...
70.5K 3K 10
Izuku Midoriya got himself into trouhble once again. Not only is he quirkless but thanks to a certainy spicy Dandelion he ran away from, he found him...
38.2K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
147K 6.6K 34
A BNHA FANFICTION Izuku Midoriya has lived through a few hardships. He just wants to shut everyone our of his life and wrap himself in his wings. He...