Make Me (MxM)

By Amnesiane

Warning: This book is NOT suitable for people who can be triggered by: - VIOLENCE - SEX - BLOOD - GORE - NOT... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
The Game - part 1
The Game - part 2
Twenty-Seven
Twenty- Eight
10 Years Ago
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Finale
Epilogue

Thirty-three

20.2K 818 406
By Amnesiane

"Jude... DOOR" I mumbled after the third attempt of the demon going into our hotel-room with the entrance locked, using only my back to break down the obstacle in his way.

"Right" his growl was soon followed by one of his hands leaving my thigh and reaching for the doorknob, while my arms tightened around his neck so I wouldn't fall from his hold.

Despite both of us being wasted, I felt surprisingly sober... It was different than my other sloppy nights with him when I got drunk enough to get what I wanted... It was different from anything I have ever felt before.

As we finally got into our room, he didn't waste much time on preparing the setting, as he usually does. He didn't ask me to undress, or kneel down, or do anything he would force me to oblige with, but I wasn't under the naive impression that he is going to let go of his sadistic taste for this occasion.

He roughly threw me on the bed, and as I tried to sit up after the hard collision with the mattress, he got on top of me, getting a hold of my wrist, and forcing them above my head to keep me in position. The aforementioned action was enough to get me going even more, and that probably reflected in my eyes, because he smirked at me in that cocky, vicious way, that suggested my twistedness satisfied his hopes.

"Is that all you've got, Seth? I hoped you'd put up a fight" he whispered in my ears, running his tongue over my neck, just under my jaw-line, teasingly if anything. His words sent a strange, rushing feeling through me, and I couldn't help but smile at his sick idea, that somehow turned me on more than I'd like to admit... Despite, me not having a bit of chance against his physical strength, I didn't even think twice before, pulling my knees up quickly, managing to kick the inner side of his leg.

Using the element of surprise, and his softened grip, I rolled over hoping to escape the disadvantageous position, but as I tried to push myself up into a sitting position, he grabbed a good chunk of my hair and pushed my head into the pillows with surprising force. His chest pressed against my back and his hard-on to my ass, but I wasn't about to give up yet, despite not being able to move whatsoever.

I panted into the pillow, trying to breathe through the thick material, while Jude's fingers hooked the waist of my pants, and he pulled them off with a swift motion, against my will, might I add.

"That wasn't very hard..." he continued his coaxing whispers, sending pleasant shivers down my spine each time his hot breath reached my skin.

"Unlike you" I reached up to his arm that held my head in place and dug my nails into his hand with all my might, and though he moved ever so slightly, it was only enough to gain a second of freedom, which I obviously didn't waste. I kicked him again, though not sure where, since I couldn't see him at all. My attack gave me enough place to slip out of his grasp, however, the momentum of this action led me to roll off the bed, and hit the floor hard as I gave in to gravity's pull.

I quickly pushed myself up into a sitting position, so I would see where my 'opponent' was, but I sure as hell wasn't prepared for the sight. Jude's head snapped after me, his movements calculated yet easy and elegant, like an apex predator's. His ruby eyes glowed in the dark, and my heart fluttered with excitement, instead of the fear, which any healthy human being should be feeling in my place.

He stood from the bed, and slowly made his way to me as if he had all the time in the world to hunt me down, and he probably did; The hotel room was too small for me to escape or run away, not to mention I had no intention of leaving. I stood up, but before I could've moved further, I was already pinned against the wall, as Jude took his second victim from my clothes, and ripped my boxers, throwing the ruined material across the room.

His leg slipped between my thighs, forcing them apart and pressing against my crotch, which ultimately forced a small moan out of me.

"My, my, someone likes being fought off... that's why you always wanted to see me angry?" he whispered with a tantalizing tone, and my arm moved instantly to hit him, but before anything came of it, he caught my wrist and pressed it to the wall, same with my other hand when I tried to use it.

Still panting from the fight, I stared into his eyes defiantly, and he stared back at me with a hunger that we both shared... But it was different than usual. It wasn't just lust or the calling of our bond that we both had to satisfy occasionally.

I wasn't promising myself, that it will be the last time... I didn't want it to be the last time.

"Say it again," I asked, moving my leg again to kick him, but he pressed closer to me so I would have no room to move my body if he didn't let me. 

He leaned down to my lips, and despite me biting his tongue on purpose, he didn't pull away, and that made us both smirk into the violent kiss we just shared. I couldn't put my finger on, what exactly were we grinning about, maybe just the sickness of the situation, or maybe we just genuinely enjoyed torturing one another, but either way, neither of us fought the feeling. 

"I love you" he fulfilled my plea with a small whisper, and though his voice was barely hearable, it was the most sincere thing I had ever heard him say, causing a pleasant, warm feeling flooding my chest once more, erupting butterflies from my stomach - another reaction I thought only existed in cheesy books and movies.

"Say it" he urged, his free hand undoing his belt, while his other held my wrists up, pinned against the wall.

"You love me" I grinned like a brat, only to get my smile wiped off, when he pressed his leg further into my crotch, making my grunt in the pleasant pain that washed over me.

"Seth... Say it" he asked me again, his voice dropping lower as our eyes met once more, and my insolent smile reappeared, sparking his cruel interest immediately. 

"Make me" 

~~

I didn't exactly remember when was the last time when I woke up happy, and content as if the world wasn't crumbling down around me... Snuggled up against Jude's chest, feeling the warmth of his body, and the sore pain that embraced mine, while everything seemed perfect and unmoving. 

No angels, no demons, no blood or fire... Just us and the morning light, which I usually didn't fancy, but now, even that seemed to shine in just the perfect amount. My thoughts were dizzy, and mild, not awake yet, but not completely dreamy, just somewhere in between. I fantasized about all sort of things, about how our life would be after this... what I would do... Maybe I could leave my list behind, after this principal. I don't have that many, or that hard of an enemy other than him, now that Harvis is gone... And to be honest, right now I had little to no interest in finding Veronica.

Maybe, if I stopped my vengeance, everyone would believe the prophecy isn't right, and they would stop bothering me and Jude. We could live together somewhere... 

 The unbelievable happiness, that I only had the chance to contain for a few hours got ripped from my hands, quite literally, at the moment when the hotel door slammed open with the loudest pounding noise that I have ever heard, and our room filled with strangers, that I could neither identify nor see clearly. 

"What the fu-" Jude mumbled, as someone ripped him out of the bed from my side, and I reached after him, unsuccessfully so. A bunch of masked, cult-like people surrounded us, in white robes, and before I could've ordered Jude to burn them alive (at least, for disturbing this beautiful morning), I've got stopped dead in my tracks. 

I stared at Jude, frozen in my place as one of the many masked figures pressed a knife, that appeared to be from silver to his neck. Rage and desperation filling my head, I couldn't move or dare to do anything sudden, afraid he'd be ended that very second. 

Jude didn't move either, but no display of fear sat on his expression, despite the blade burning his skin as much as I could tell. 

He didn't even flinch, and to be honest, after feeling what it was like to have your wings cut off, I could understand why was he so tolerant of this minor pain. 

"Take the boy as well" I heard an all too familiar voice, and my eyes shot in the direction of our door, where the white fuck-heads finally parted, to display none other than Leon, his face ever so nonchalant as he glanced at his trapped brother. 

"Let me go you-" my fist swiftly connected to the first masked man's stomach who dared to come near me, but my advances were shut off quickly, by the rest of them. They twisted my hand behind my back, forcing me into a disadvantageous and uncomfortable standing position. 

"Let him go before I burn this place down" Jude threatened, as we were dragged out of our hotel room, dressed in nothing but random sheets the prude lunatics wrapped around us. 

"Go ahead. If you kill Seth yourself, that helps me a lot" Leon retorted, and though I wanted to say something,  I felt myself getting tired, and sleepy all of a sudden. The odd numbness rushed through my veins, starting from my neck, and by the time I've noticed the vaccine that they had shoved into me, I was already too dizzy to react. 

"J-Jude" I mumbled quietly before everything went black. 

/ Sorry for the short chapter, and the cliff-hanger guys. We are soon at the end of the first book of the series that I've planned, so I'm working on the finale's :3 /

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...
2.1M 90.3K 34
Ricky is a low ranked demon whose ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still technically married, but due to demon la...
444K 19.8K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
2.4M 150K 54
COMPLETED (BOOK 1) *Also a stand-alone book!* (BxB)A seventeen-year-old boy discovers the world's biggest secret by accident. Or was it? Have you ev...