The Son of Lucifer (malereade...

By _Abstractz_

(Vol1-8)Millions of years ago, Lucifer went back to hell to save the ones he love, leaving his unborn son as... More

The Devil son
Beacon welcomes the devil
The stray
A taste of humanity
Best day ever?
investigation part 1
Investigation part 2
The Snow arrow
Light the candle
Bio
Mission
Storytime with the devil
A devil of my word(season 1 final)
Extra: path to forgiveness
Aftermath(s2)
Family feud (s2)
Heartbreaking reality(s2)
Beginning to an end(s2)
Monster (s2)
Fighting a losing battle(s2)
Author note: important!!
Victory and farewell (season 2 final)
The king has return(s3)
Perfect timing (s3)
Battle of Haven(s3)
One hell of a ride(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 1(s3)
The Cold Hard Truth part 2 (s3)
The Cold Storm (s3)
Good morning (s3)
Safe at last (s3)
Can't catch a break (s3)
The lost farm boy(s3)
Unwanted change of events(s3)
Deepest desire (s3)
Our way(season 3 final)
Author note: somewhat important
Moving on(s4)
New Arrival/ Plan (s4)
Ace-ops? (S4)
Welcome Back (s4)
What A Week (s4)
A Well Deserve Day Off(s4)
 discussion(s4)
A Surprise......Party? (s4)
Count Down (s4)
Blood Forever (season 4 final)
Extra: a future with you
Extra: A Future with you part 2
Author note: its important for the future
Extra: A Future With You part 3
Extra: A Future With You part 4
Extra: Interview the cast of "Son Of Lucifer"
Extra: A Future With You part 5
Extra: A Future With You part 6
Extra: A Future With You part 7
Note:Coming Soon
Following A Path(s5)
Off To The Races!(s5)
Fault (s5)
A Split In 2 (s5)
The Start Of An Unstoppable War(s5)
A Change In Plans (s5)
Round 1 (s5)
Extra: A future with you part 8
The New Way (s5)
On His Hands (s5)
Dark Skies (s5)
Darkness (s5 final)
Author Note: moving onwards

A Trip Into Memories (s3)

1.1K 25 1
By _Abstractz_

Yang: did you just say—

Ruby: THE PAST!!

Blake: Did we just.....time travel?

Y/n: no, no, Charlie made an illusion that is showing both of our memories.

Weiss:(sighs in reliefs) that's good.

Qrow:(looks at the big city) so is this one of the cities in the kingdom?

Charlie: actually there's isn't a kingdom is this era, there are just country's, states.

Oscar: countries? States? How old are you guys exactly?

Y/n: uh a few millions.......

Everyone: MILLIONS!

Y/n: why are you guys surprised? I could have sworn I said something.

Yang: well... we didn't expect you guys to be that old, you guys look so young.

Charlie: our aging stops once we reach our prime state, that's when our immortality kicks in.

Ruby; at least ain't all that weird for yang and Weiss.

Both girls blush from that comment.

Y/n: hahaha, well now that we got that out of the way. Why don't we get into why we're here.

Weiss: yes, please.

Blake: so what is this place?

Charlie: Like I said this is Los Angeles—

Ruby: wait like the food?

Y/n: no, that was a   lie so you can get off my back.

Ruby: you lied! I got in so much trouble!!

Y/n: you survive.

Charlie: MOVING ON! As you can tell the past and present are very much alike, except there weren't any semblances, kingdoms, Grimms, and faunas.

Blake: there weren't any faunas?

Y/n: if you count furries as one, but sorry in reality your race never existed until some humans, later on, evolve animal traits.

Blake: Ohh.... so I'm guessing in this time people live in Harmony.

Charlie: Oh god no, You see people in this era isn't as perfect as we make them out to be, there was always conflict no matter what it was about. That was the reason for their fall out.

Weiss: fall out?

Qrow: what are you talking about?

Y/n: even though there were conflict people did live peacefully, until one day the world leaders decided that what they had wasn't enough and wanted more. More power, more of everything.

He points at the city, everyone turns just to see a nuclear bomb falling onto the city blowing everything up, everyone stared in horror.

Blake: the city..... was.... blown up...

Charlie: it wasn't just a city, it was the whole world.

Qrow: what.... happened?

Y/n: every world leader put their country in an all-out war, and after a while they had enough,  using their bombs thinking that it will bring them the outcome they were all desperate for, but they were all mistaken one after another, countries have fallen, billions have died and in less than a month the human race was wiped from the planted, only one person was left.

Weiss: wait, one survive?

Blake: but from what your telling that should be Impossible.

Charlie: That would have been true if he wasn't completely human...

They realize what he's talking about, as everything went white again, changing into a new memory, this time it was a man walking across a wasteland that was once a city.

Y/n: I was the last man on earth.....

Ruby: that would mean...

Y/n:( puts his head down)I saw everything, people murdering one another, it doesn't matter what it was. adults, teens, even kids there was always a blood bath.

Blake: on... my.....

Weiss: y/n.....

She walks closer to him putting a hand on his shoulder, he looks at her giving her a small simile.

Yang: wait, but where were you charlie?

Charlie: I was in heaven...

Yang: you left him alone?

Qrow: there must be a reason right?

Y/n: there is, I didn't give them a choice.

Weiss: What are you talking about?

Y/n: once getting the basics of my power, I started to grow a hatred to myself and my father, so I went off on my own leaving them behind, after 20 years his mother pasted so they decide to go up to heaven to be with her. They did look for me but I was always one step ahead making sure I wasn't caught.

Yang: oh.....

Ruby: but why hate yourself?

Blake: and why does it involve your father?

Y/n: To answer your question ruby, you may already know that I was the reason why my mom died, and I blame myself, and for you blake it was because at the time I didn't know the main reason why he left.

Blake: huh?

Y/n: I'll make this quick, you see I didn't know that my father had to return to hell to protect the people he cared about, after a group of demons came to the planted who wanted him to come back but after saying no, they went with the next best thing... they were going to replace him.

Ruby: couldn't they just replace him with a demon?

Yang: or like anyone else why cause so much pain.

Charlie: because only an angel can be the ruler of hell.

Y/n: and right now you guys are looking at the guy who was going to replace my father.

Weiss: Charlie was going to the king of hell...

Yang: what! How?

Y/n: Charlie was a baby at the time so it was easy for them to force him into being the next king, but our parents including maze stop them from doing the ritual. Soon after sending all of the demons back to hell, my father realizes that he needed to return back to hell. He said goodbye to my mom and gives her the name to give to their child, me.

Qrow: rough childhood.

Charlie: you don't even know the whole story, let's move on.

Everyone nods, as the past y/n was walking through a desert.

Charlie: a couple of millions of years later, y/n was still alone, still wondering if he would ever see another soul.

Weiss: alone for that long.... how were you able to survive?....

Y/n: trust me, there was a side effect.

Charlie: one day, our grandfather gave me the task to return life to this planted with the help of y/n, I agree so he gave me the power creation, and the power of destruction to give to y/n.

They look at past y/n as he suddenly stops walking, a light shines down as Charlie descends from the sky.

Charlie(past): cousin, we need to talk.

The past Y/n turns around, talking of the destroyed hood showing his long hair going down his face.

Y/n(past): what do you want!?

His eyes turn red and begin to walk towards him

Charlie(past); I didn't come here to fight, I'm here for your help.

Y/n(past): and why would I help you?

Charlie(past): because it's something we both want.

Past y/n calms down as his eyes turn back to normal.

Y/n(past): what is it?

Charlie(past): our grandfather, gave me a mission to restore life to this planted and he wants you to help.

Y/n(past): what's the catch?

Charlie(past): you'll have to accept the power of destruction, he already gave me the power of creation.

The past Charlie took out a black orb and showed it off to y/n.

Charlie(past) we can start over, turn this planted into its former glory, what do you say?

Y/n(past): (looks at the orb and narrow his eyes) No.

He turns around and begins to walk away, leaving Charlie there to be surprised but then started to follow him.

Y/n: and that begins the most annoying 10 years of my life.

Qrow: so you Denied the offer at first.

Yang: why?

Y/n; it's not that easy yang, god isn't someone who does things for you and doesn't expect anything in return, at the time I still had some sanity left and later now you'll see why I rejected it at first.

Charlie: he's right, finally I was able to get him to accept and after giving him the power, things finally begin to return to normal.

Everyone looks to see life return back to the planted, as plants begin to blossom, animals finally able to walk on land and humans being on top once more.

Ruby: wow, you guys did all this.

Yang: it's beautiful...

Blake: and we're able to see it happen.

Weiss: it's really a blessing.

Charlie: we got what we wanted, a world full of life. We built a perfect world that won't go through the same fate it once did.

Qrow: I can sense a but come-

Y/n: but the perfect planted disappear as fast as it was built.

Weiss: how?

Y/n: with the past events, alone for so long, my power growing every day now adding the power of destruction. It affected me, corrupting me.

They look back to see the past y/n who's looking much cleaner staring down at the humans from above.

Y/n: at the time I thought that if we were to let the humans do whatever they see please, then they'll wipe themselves out again, so I decide to put matter onto my own hands, if I were to create something to help balance the human race then they won't repeat.

Ruby: you created the Grimms...

Y/n: yeah, I made Them be drawn to feelings of negativity, feelings that can destroy everything, I thought life would have been more peaceful if those feelings were gone, oh my was I wrong.

They look back at the memories, to see it now night time, the past y/n was still up in the sky looking down at the new Grimms attacking for the very first time. He looks down smiling, suddenly past Charlie appears beside him.

Charlie(past): y/n!! what is this?!

Y/n(past): My dear cousin, this is what needed to balance these humans.

Charlie(past); nonsense! This isn't ordered! I demand you to erase these creatures at once!

Y/n(past): I can't, they are now part of the circle.

Charlie(past): no.....

Y/n(past): don't look at me like that, this is what they needed the whole time something to keep their selfish ways in check.

Charlie(past): What have you done!!!

He flews towards past y/n, he just smirks once past Charlie got close they both slam their first together creating a giant shockwave and a bright light that blinded everyone.

Y/n: that's was the beginning of the fights of gods...

Charlie: the fight lasted for 3 days straight,
the outcome was just...

The light went down as everyone look to see the moon destroy, the land move around and everything was gone... no life around them as both y/n and Charlie was on the ground. Slowly getting up.

Charlie(past): enough cousin, if we were to keep fighting the planted will be next to be destroyed...

Y/n: I'm not done yet...

Charlie: look around!!, is this what you wanted! You took things to far.

Past y/n looks around to see pure destruction around him, dead animals, dead plants and dead humans laying there and finally, it came to him.

Y/n(past): what.... have... I done...

Charlie(past): it's, not your fault... I can't lie when I say that I understand what you were feeling but this wasn't the way.

Y/n(past):..........

Charlie(past) you may not take back what you have done, but we can move forward and work past this.

Y/n(past): yeah....

A quick montage happen as team rwby saw life returning once more but this time with magic and a lot of other things  to fight against the Grimms

Y/n: after gaining back some of my sanity, we rebuild once more, I started to give people the tools they need to fight back the Grimms, and the rest of story of our "godship" jinn told you.

Qrow: But didn't you wipe humanity off the planted once more?

Y/n:(sighs) okay, yes and no.

Weiss: what do you mean?

Y/n: I did wipe some humans off the planted to show Salem that we are not to mess with, but I kept a small number of people alive and more them across the world with no more magic.

Yang: at least its slightly better...

Y/n; but after doing all that, I had enough I decided that I no longer wanted to be this so called god, so Charlie and I agreed to return the power that was given to us, then we went our separates ways, Charlie return to heaven, while I went back to now called remnant to correct my mistake, I learn that my powers were too dangerous so I limited myself to only 60%. And that's the end.

A white light appears as now they are back to the house they were in.

Charlie: do you all know why we had to keep this from you.

Qrow: yeah.... but it's hard to wrap my head around.....

Yang: I feel bad.....

Blake: you guys had to go through all of that...

Weiss: the amount of suffering you must have gone through...

Y/n: we're fine now, we are no longer the people we once were. And we hope that you'll be able to trust us...

Everyone looks at each other back at the cousin.

Blake: I don't see why not, you guys are
More then friends....family and I don't see life without you guys in it.

Ruby: yeah! We have spent a lot of time together that it won't be the same without you.

Yang:(walks up to Charlie) you once said that things will always go back to Normal basically telling me to have a fate, and now I'm telling you to have fate in me when I say that whatever you go against in the future we'll do it together.

Weiss: y/n, whenever I was down you were there just to make it brighter, and the day that you gave me a chance to redeem myself, I didn't deserve but you still did. I can't see myself without you being by my side. (She goes and hugs him, kinda surprising him)

Qrow: now that we have gotten that taken care of, it's time to rest for tomorrow.

Y/n: maybe things will be alright...

With Bakasura

He was climbing a tower which was located in Argus, once he got to the top he let out a fearsome roar.

Bakasura: I'll see you soon Morningstar.....

Chapter end

Before I leave, sorry for the cheesy ending. Also, I have been wanting to say that I'll be going back to releasing a chapter almost every day just to finish all the way to volume 7, so I can work on 2 books that will be somewhat connected to this story, which now I'm working on one "the Lost Prodigy" so if you want please show support on that book. Anyways bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 734 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
33.5K 591 23
A man abused into a semblance, now wants revenge for what happened, while needing to keep what he loves safe.
16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
260K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...