Falice Oneshots

By kirby272

Fp Jones and Alice Smith oneshots More

New years
I dont want to anymore
Surprise?
Military man
I love you Al
Surprise part 2
Concert
Surprise part 3 (final)
Just the way you are
Tree house
Requests
Jellybean
Mothers
Halloween
Forever My Girl
Letter
Promise
Jealous
Just you and me
Jealous 2
𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃𝓀 π“Žπ‘œπ“Š
Musical
Easter
Easter 2
Honeymoon
White pants
Pickles
An act of god
Good morning
Please read
The one that got away
....................
Firsts
Traffic
Good morning 2
Birthday
Good morning 3
Cover change
Good morning 4
End of our fairytale
End of our fairytale 2
End of our fairytale 3
Invation
10k!!
Pops
Pops 2
First kiss
First kiss 2
I can't
SeΓ±orita
Family
I want all of you
First Love
8 weeks
Gladys
......................
Gladys 2
Emergency contact
To all the boys I've loved
Amnesia
Night Out
...........
Gladys 3
I'm Sorry
Rescue/part 1
Rescue/part 2
Queen and King
Queen and King 2
Double
Pick me, Choose me, Love me
Big 50
Queen and King 3
Double 2
I did something...
Christmas Alone
Request
The Notebook
When you love someone, let them go.
Coworker
Coffee Shop
I'm not giving up
I'm not giving up 2
~Falice will forever be in our hearts~
Fight for me
Walk Through Hell
5 Stages
Don't close your eyes
Scavenger Hunt
Vixens
Love, Alice
Love, Alice 2
Requests
Failing
I Make No Apologies

History

622 23 15
By kirby272

So this is based as Alice and Fp are both lawyers working on a case against each other. sorry if there are any spelling mistakes it's really late where I live.😅❤️

Fp Jones is a big shot lawyer in New York. Women want to sleep with him and men want to be him. But his only problem is he only cares about himself and work. He's senior partner at Specter Litt law firm.

Today he has a big client who own 20 hotels around the world and wants to merger with another hotel owner and its FPS job to convince him not too or at least make sure their lawyer doesn't screw them over.

"Daniel part work looks good despite the fact that you two decided to go lawyer commando. Devils always in the details." Fp says to his clients merging partner.

"As for the details I like to leave that to my man Smith." Daniel says

"Does he always like to be late?" Fp day jokingly and serious.

"She. Just got off a plane from London." Daniel says

Fp hears shoes waking down the stairs behind him and he turns around slowly to be hit with a beautiful women he knew all to well.

She takes if her sun glasses as Daniel introduces her.

"Meet Mrs Alice Smith." Daniel says standing up to walk her way as do the other men.

"Welcome." Fp client says as he welcomes her to his hotel.

"Allie." Fp says looking at her

"Fp." She says not making eye contact.

"Oh you two know each other?" The clients ask in unison.

"Yes Fp and I both went to Harvard law together." Alice replies with

"Fp was 5th in the class and I was... oh I forget what was it?" She says sarcastically.

"Married to the library." Fp says

"That's right number one." She says smiling back

"Number one at studying." Fp says and the clients look at them with confused faces as Alice glared at him.

"Well this way." Daniel says leading them to the elevator.

"Tell me Allie what's my success rate against you in the real world where we practice real law?" He says

"Oh Fp there should be no winners or losers in a merger just a happy new couple." She smiles at him

"That's right." Fp replies as they don't break eye contact.

"Well I say we let these two talk deal points." Daniel says and the two men walk off leaving Fp and Alice in the elevator alone.

"Married to the library." She says putting the key to the room in her purse.

"It's not my fault that the library was the best you could do." Fp says and Alice towels her eyes.

"So you have the preliminary proposal?" Fp asks setting his brief case down on the table.

"No I just flew in from London completely unprepared." She say tossing her file on the table.

"Try not to be intimidated I used big world he says tossing his on the table.

"I can hardly wait to see the work of a senior partner" She says hanging her jacket in the chair.

"I see my promotion popped up on your Fp Jones google alert." He says hanging his up.

"That's not all that's going to be popping up." Alice says and jumps into his arms as his hands come to rest in her butt.

They start to make out and Fp pushes her against the wall.

"Can't remember the last time we had a bed." He says and she smiles

"Pretty convenient we are working on a hotel merger." He says again and pushes her against another wall making his way to the bed.

"Listen about the deal.." Fp starts

"Ahh ahh ahh Fp you know the rules no case negotiations till were done." She says kicking her heels off along with her skirt and his shoes and pants.

"I think that might be a while." He says and leans into kiss her and she wraps her legs around him.

Fp does his tie as Alice zips her dress up.

"Vaga has more property." Alice says faceing Fp.

"Debeque has more potential." Fp states and Alice chuckles as they both sit down at the table to discuss business.

"This isn't a library Allie, my guy is an up-and-comer. That's why your guy is pouncing." Fp says tossing his file back in the table for her to look over.

"I'm a realist an I have never soon a deal push threw so quickly." She says and he gives her his charming smile and smirks at her.

"So what they are both passionate people?" He says

"So your guy might wake up tomorrow  and not want to do this which is why I'm not showing your our private books." She says getting up to leave.

"Fine But if this sale goes south just know that it will be you who caused it." Fp says and they leave the room.

Fp is in his penthouse when he notices the elevator moves up and reveals Alice standing in a tight formed skirt that hugged her curves and a blouse that showed off cleavage and a big smirk on her face and starts to smile at the look on his.

Fp puts his drink and paper work down but doesn't get up.

"Mmh got to hand it to you Fp, you may not be able to commute to a women, but you have been in this place a very long time." Putting her bag down and walks over to him with a contract.

"My client agreed to all of your terms and despite my protest." She says throwing the contract in the coffee table.

"So were done only need the signatures." He says smirking as she starts to hike her skirt up.

She startled his lap and starts  to unbutton her shirt as he stairs helplessly as her breast. She grabs his face and kisses his lips as he runs his hand over her butt and keeps it there as the other one roams her body.

It's now the next morning and Alice is getting up to get some water in FPS shirt.

"Allie that was amazing." He says tired out. Alice raises her fist in the air and makes the sound of a ball hitting a bat.

She pours her water and starts to talk. "Careful, Fp you need to hydrate. You just ran a marathon."Alice walks back and hand him the water and he happily takes it.

He kisses her and she bites his lip to open his mouth allowing her access.

Until he comes to the realization of something.

"And I think you just beat me." He says rolling out of bed.

"Uh oh that's a lawyer look."

"Law school. Post mock trial in the library. 2nd circuit court of appeals. Class action on the prep room table on the desk and under." He says and she gets up to confused if he sudden bring back of these memories.

"What So are we doing a highlight reel?" She jokes

"As a matter of fact we are. That was out too moment right?" He asks

"They weren't bad."

"No, They were great. And I just realized this was better. You were the best you've ever been, and I know why."

"Why?" She says giggling.

"You hid something from me in the negotiations, and I want to know what." He says and Faye starts to get serious.

"You know what you are ridiculous." She says and starts to get dressed and he continues to talk.

"What you think I dint know victory sex when I see it?" He asks

"See it?"

"Where you?"

"You got me. Yeah I was hiding something from you. One of the property's are going bankrupt." She says getting dressed and leaving he apartment.

"That's my shirt." He says

"Well then consider it a winners reward." She says and slams the door in his face.

Once again he has let her go and doesn't go after her. He's been in love with her since the beginning of law school and still can't tell her.

He's at their favourite bar after finding a way to win the case and sees Alice there sipping on a scotch.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asks and she looks at him and he can see she is trying to hold in her tears.

"I just got fired." She says

"What? London fired you?!?" He asked shocked.

"No but when they find out that I lost this client they won't be happy." She says taking her eyes off of his.

"I'm sorry." He says and grabs her hand to show her affection.

"Yeah well you won you shouldn't be sorry."

"You could always come and work here in New York." He states hoping she says yes.

"I can't. Fp...I'm engaged." She says looking him in the eye and seeing a little part of him broken.

"You're getting married?" He tries to keep the tears in.

"Well I'm going to say yes. He asked before I left." She says and gets up.

"I'm sorry. She says and gives him one last hug. He hold in a bit longer.

"I love you Allie." He says

"I love you too Fp."

They both thought they meant it as friends but they didn't. And once again she was walking away from him.

So I hope you like this oneshot based on Harvey and Scottie from the show Suits. They are one of my favourite couples and I could always see Fp as a lawyer. Comment if you might want a part 2?

Also Unexpected will be updated tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 135 6
A series of Alice and FP one shots set around the most wonderful time of the year
235K 4.6K 84
Bughead oneshots!