Challenges - DreamNotFound/Gr...

By Addy11w2

Clay slowly puts on his headset, excited to no end about what was about to happen. They would be playing a ma... More

Mission one
Challenge Three
Challenge Four
Challenge Five
Challenge Six
Challenge Seven
Challenge Eight
Challenge nine
Challenge Ten
Challenge Eleven
Challenge Twelve
Discontinued

Mission Two

1.3K 38 4
By Addy11w2

Mission 2 of 50: Last the entire day without telling George how you feel. Oh, and you will be entirely blind except you constantly see George. I scream out in frustration and realize I never called George back yesterday. I decide to ask him to help me after he picks up. "GEORGE HELP! I CAN'T SEE!" I scream. He asks what's going on, and I explain, being careful to leave out anything that would tell him that I am in love with him. We had planned to record a deathswap today, but we instead play 'Minecraft but we're either blond or deaf.' where every minute it switches us from being able to see nothing, aka wearing a blindfold, and being deaf, aka muting the sound from teamspeak. We eventually beat the game and I continue to talk to him the rest of the day, then fall asleep at One AM while we are talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...