Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
Eunhyuk
_
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Winwin

7.1K 360 135
By jxngkookisdaddy

"What exactly did you need here again?" You question as you look around the music shop. Your eyes are drawn to the different instruments lying around.

Seokjin is walking around, fiddling with some random instruments every now and then as he tests them out. The only instrument on display that he was good at playing was the piano.

You watch as his long fingers press onto the keys of the instrument while he silently hums to himself.

"Hi there," you merely glance up as you hear a voice echoing throughout the room. Seokjin, however, gets startled, his body jumping slightly as he roughly slams his fingers onto the keys of the piano, causing you to softly laugh. The owner of the voice holds their hands up, indicating that they're not a threat to either of you. Seokjin's wide eyes return to normal as he looks over at the person, sighing with relief. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Can I help you with something?" the man asks as he gestures towards the piano that Seokjin is playing. Seokjin glances down at the piano before looking up at the man.

"Oh, um, yes." He states before stepping away from the piano. "I've been looking for a few things and could really use some recommendations."

"Alright, what do you need?"

"Well," Seokjin looks down at his name tag. "Sicheng-ssi, could you help me find some guitar picks and a tuner for my guitar?" You watch as the man nods his head before leading Seokjin to the guitar section. You decide to follow behind out of curiosity.

"You can just call me Winwin. I like these ones specifically." He states while grabbing a guitar pick as he shows him it. "They're really good at moving smoothly against the strings." Seokjin stares down at the guitar pick as the man shows him the thin object. You watch as Seokjin nods his head before gesturing towards the guitar tuners. Winwin follows behind him as he starts talking to him about the different tuners that they offer.

"Y/N, do you know anything about guitars?" Seokjin questions as he glances up at you. You merely scratch the side of your neck and shake your head.

"Uh, not really. My sister tried teaching me, but I didn't like the calluses on my fingers." You say while laughing softly. Seokjin softly smiles before nodding his head.

"Did she teach you how to tell if a guitar isn't tuned properly?" he asks while tilting his head to the side. You shrug your shoulders.

"I can tell when someone's singing is off but I'm not sure about guitars... why?"

"Do you think you could help me when I tune my guitar later?" You softly smile.

"I can try." He nods his head and gives you a soft smile. Winwin glances over at you before looking over at Seokjin.

"Ah, I see he's the more musical one in this couple?" he teases. Seokjin pauses as he stops looking at the tuner. His ears turn a little red as Winwin looks at him. You immediately jump in to save Seokjin from the awkwardness.

"We're not a couple." You state before glancing around the shop. Winwin lifts his eyebrows while his eyes shift between you two.

"Oh... my bad..." he licks his lips and ruffles his hand through his hair. "I'll... be over there if you guys need more help..." he states before escaping the awkward tension. You look up at Seokjin as you tilt your head to the side.

"I haven't seen a guitar in your room... did you just get one recently?" you ask while tilting your head to the side. Seokjin looks up at you and shakes his head.

"My guitar is at my parents' house. Since I've been meaning to bring a few more of my things in the house, I was going to bring that with me if that's alright with you?" he asks. You nod your head and softly smile over at him.

"Yeah. I don't mind." You glance around the store before becoming drawn to the drums. "I'm going to look at the drums and test those out." You state. Seokjin nods his head as he focuses his attention back on the tuner.

You make your way towards the drum section and sit down on one of the drums, taking the drumsticks from the holder. Placing the ends of the drumsticks onto the tops of the drums, you gently tap the sticks onto the surface as you start drumming a random beat.

"Ah, so I was wrong... you do have a musical talent." You hear behind you. Turning your head, you see Winwin staring down at you as he steps towards the drum set. You shrug your shoulders before looking back down at the drums.

"Eh... not really." You grin back at him. "But in college, I was a pro at playing the drums... in Rock Band, that is." You state before laughing. He lets out a soft laugh and nods his head.

"Ah, the songs on that game can get pretty intense." He states before laughing as well.

"Yeah... I memorized "Sugar We're Going Down" on there during college." You state before looking down at the drum set, wondering if you'd be able to mimic it. Winwin merely laughs as he stares down at you staring at the drum set.

"If you think that a real drum set is the same as the video game, you're in for an intense awakening." He states before laughing. You lift an eyebrow at his words before deciding to pick up the drumsticks again.

You start to gently tap the ends of the drumsticks onto the tops of the drums to test out the sounds. After realizing which drum top made which noise, you start to tap the ends of the drumsticks in a familiar beat to the one in the song you previously mentioned. To your surprise, it sounded like an easier version of the actual song as you tested.

Pausing, you glance up at Winwin with an arched eyebrow and a small grin on your face.

"You sure about that? That sounded like an easy version of that song." You state. Winwin merely stares down at you before he softly laughs, softly clapping his hands as he widens his eyes.

"That came out better than I thought it would. I'm shocked." He states before looking down at you. "Are you sure you don't play the drums or something?" he smirks down at you. You merely shake your head and begin tapping onto the top of the drums, causing Seokjin to look over to your direction momentarily, a smile on his face.

Seokjin watches as you continue to test out the drums before deciding to make his way towards you to bring you to the piano section.

However, as Seokjin starts to get closer to where you are, he hears Winwin.

"So, you two aren't dating?" he asks you as you shake your head. "Would you like to go out sometime?" he asks as he looks down at you. Seokjin's shoulders drop a little as he nods his head softly before making his way away from you before hearing your response.

"No, I'm not interested in dating right now." You state before standing up from the drum set. Winwin nods his head.

"Well, you know where to find me if you ever change your mind." He states. You blink while looking up at him before giving a slight nod. Making your way towards where Seokjin is, you see him sitting down at the piano as he starts playing a soft tune that you're familiar with.

You watch from a distance as he plays the tune. Seokjin messes up a note in the piece, causing him to reach his hand up to cover his mouth. He shakes his head as he remains still momentarily, trying to figure out the correct note to play.

This causes you to softly smile before you step towards the piano, placing your hands on his shoulders. He jumps a little from the sudden contact, his head snapping up to look at you. Upon seeing it's you, he instantly relaxes before giving you a small smile.

"I didn't know you play the drums." He states up at you. You arch an eyebrow and shake your head.

"I don't. I just played Guitar Hero and Rock Band with my friends a lot in college." You shrug your shoulders before grinning as you let go of his shoulders. You sit next to Seokjin at the piano and look over at him as you tilt your head to the side. "So, which one is your newest hobby? The piano or the guitar?" Seokjin points down at the piano as he lets out a soft laugh.

"It's nice of you to pretend you didn't hear that note, but I know it echoed throughout the store." You roll your eyes and smile over at him.

"It wasn't that bad." You state while gently nudging him with your hand. "But did you get everything you needed?" you ask. He nods his head before looking over at you.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go." He states before standing up from the seat as he holds his hand out to help you up. You smile up at him and make your way towards the counter with him as he sets some guitar picks, a tuner, and a book of songs to learn for the piano.

Winwin scans his items while eyeing you as you awkwardly avoid eye contact. Seokjin notices the awkward feeling in the atmosphere and looks over at you before Winwin hands him the bag of things and smiles at the two of you. Seokjin bows politely as he thanks him before taking the bag as he makes his way towards the exit with you.

"So, did you give him your number?" Seokjin asks as he looks over at you as the two of you make your way out of the music shop. You look up at him and raise your eyebrows.

"Huh?" you ask. He grins down at you before rolling his eyes.

"Winwin. Did you give him your number?" You immediately shake your head, ready to open your mouth to say something. "How come? He seems nice." He states softly as the two of you walk.

It gets a little quiet as you try to think of something to tell him. He's right, he is nice. Cute, too. However, something in your brain said not to give it to him... and that something was Seokjin-related.

This crush on Seokjin is getting to be a little much. You usually would've said yes and given him one of your temporary phone numbers. However, when he asked you, the first person on your mind was Seokjin.

"I... um..." you start talking before shrugging your shoulders as you run your fingers through your hair. "I wasn't really feeling it." Seokjin glances at you, noticing your change in behavior before he slowly nods his head.

"Okay." He states.

You look up at him as the two of you get closer to your home.

The moon is shining down on him, accentuating the shininess of his black hair. His eyes sparkle a little bit as he looks up at the moon while walking and his skin glows under the moonlight.

He looks gorgeous.

You bite onto your lower lip before looking away from him as you glance down at the sidewalk, scratching your arm.

"You look pretty, by the way." He states, causing you to look up at him. He stares down at you, eyes blinking every few seconds.

"Thanks, you too." You state before looking away from him. As you realize what you said, your eyes widen and your head snaps up to look at him as he laughs, his signature windshield wiper laugh echoing down the street. "I didn't mean-"

"Oh, don't take it back now." He states while smiling down at you. "I would've preferred to hear handsome, but pretty works too." He teases while gently nudging you as you arrive at the gates keeping your driveway safe and blocked off from unwanted visitors.

"Oh, shut up." You state while rolling your eyes. The smile on your lips contradicts the rolling of your eyes as you look up at him. "Why exactly are you complimenting me in the first place anyway?" you look up at the man. He shrugs his shoulders before stopping as you type in the code to open the gate. You glance over at him and he gestures to your outfit.

"I don't know. I'm used to only seeing you in either pajamas or work clothes. It's a nice change to see you in casual clothes." You nod your head and the two of you make your way through the open gate, closing it behind you.

Upon opening the front door, you two are ready to say goodnight when you're greeted by Jimin sitting on the couch with the movie "Boss Baby" playing on the large TV and a stuffed animal in his arms.

You look up at the TV and see that he has the movie playing in English with Korean subtitles.

You and Seokjin look over at Jimin whose ears are now turning a bright red as he immediately covers his face, rolling into a ball on the couch.

"Jimin? What-"

"I'm trying to learn a new language, okay?!" he insists. You merely nod your head and grin over at Jimin while Seokjin bites onto his lower lip to prevent from laughing. "Hyung, you better not laugh."

"I'm..." Seokjin takes a deep breath, a tight grin on his face as he tries not to laugh. He then makes a straight face as he looks over at Jimin again. "I'm not laughing." You look over at Seokjin who's keeping his straight face for a few seconds.

After a few seconds, he fails.

He blows some air out of his lips, resulting in a laugh as he covers his face. His laugh causes you to break and you begin bursting into laughter as well. Jimin's head snaps up as he looks at the two of you.

"Hyuuung. Y/NNN." He whines out before getting up from the couch as he starts shaking the two of you. "Stop laughing at me." When the two of you don't stop, he slaps Seokjin's arm, causing his laughter to stop.

"YAH, DID YOU JUST HIT YOUR HYUNG?" Seokjin states with a serious expression now on his face. You continue laughing as you watch the two bickering.

*****
So, as for news this week:

I saw that there's a mysterious illness causing over 300 people in India to be hospitalized. This is scaring me because COVID isn't even at a sustainable level yet. Hopefully they figure out what's causing this illness and can find a solution to it soon.

The UK was the first to get the COVID vaccine! I'm glad that we're making progress around the world and that countries are starting to get the vaccine.

Climate change is getting really bad lately. From what I'm seeing on the news, California's older trees are getting affected by it.

There has been more police brutality. Casey Goodson was shot at by police while walking home. His grandmother saw him get shot. Why, you ask? He was holding a sandwich. A SANDWICH. The cops thought that he was holding a gun when he was holding a sandwich. I don't think it's possible for someone to mistake a sandwich as a gun. This is not right, not fair, and him and his family deserve justice. Black men, women, and children should NOT be terrorized by police for doing simple things (like sleeping in their own homes, walking with a sandwich, etc.). Too many black people are being shot for no damn reason and I'm sick and tired of seeing this shit. Racism and racial profiling need to stop. Spread the word about this because no one deserves to be shot for walking home with a sandwich, that's just unjust and unfair.

There's a lot of other things going on but it was my finals week this week, so I didn't have much time to research much.

Speaking of that, I finished my semester with straight a's! I wasn't even trying for them but ended up with them, so that's a major accomplishment for me.

To celebrate, I'll upload this chapter now, and a chapter at the end of the day today!

I love all of you and hope you've all been doing well. For those who are also finishing up finals, good luck! Everyone, stay happy and healthy.

Kim 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
891K 41.9K 79
"Stay away from me." "But...Why..." "Just leave me alone, don't ever try to contact with me." "Why...? I thought you love me..." "Who? Me? Nah... I a...
178K 8.2K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...
2.6M 103K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...