Chef's Kiss - ksj

By jxngkookisdaddy

"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You... More

Copyright
-
KC
Isaac
Min Yoongi
_
Seokjin
Ethan
Oscar
Kai
Jungkook
Ian
Namjoon
'
Seokjin
_
Taehyung
Hoseok
Ethan
_
Oli
Nathan
_
Winwin
Hyungwon
Oscar
_
Wonho
Inseong
Luke
Luke Part 2
_
Changbin
Hyunjin
Aron
Namjoon
Gwan
Eunwoo
_
Yejun
Onew
U-Kwon
_
Felix
Orin
Rowoon
_
Taehyun
Hoya
Eric
_
Baekhyun
Eric
Taehyung
Taehyung Part 2
Eunhyuk
Ren
,
_
Yoongi
/
Namjoon
.

Eunhyuk

7.1K 362 260
By jxngkookisdaddy

You're now on your way to work the next day to speak with your manufacturer.

Since you woke up this morning, you've been in the best mood.

You and Seokjin played video games until it was time to go to bed. Normally, you'd be talking to Jimin about product ideas or laying in bed, researching ingredients on your phone. It was a nice change to have some down time.

You decide to pick up some donuts for some of the people going to the meeting with you.

"Wait! Can you hold the door open for me, please?" you shout out as you rush towards the entrance of the building.

The man standing by the door smiles back at you before holding the door open as you bow politely to him. You let out a soft sigh as you adjust your hair with one hand while the other holds up the box of assorted donuts.

"Thank you." You say to the man before he nods his head smiling.

"No problem." He responds before giving you another glance. "You're Miss Y/N, right?" he questions. You look over at him and nod your head.

"Are you Eunhyuk?" he nods his head and you eagerly smile. "It's very nice to meet you." You move your hand away from your hair and shake his free hand.

"Are these for the meeting?"

"Yeah, I figured I'd bring some in case anyone skipped breakfast." You state before nodding your head towards the elevator. "The meeting room is this way."

You lead the way to the elevator and get into the small, cramped space with Eunhyuk. Once his foot is fully in the elevator, you immediately press the button and let out a soft sigh as you balance the box of donuts resting by your side.

"So, what exactly is this meeting about?" he questions while awkwardly shifting on his feet as he looks in your direction.

"Oh, well my assistant came up with a new product idea and him and I want to plan it with you to come up with an ingredients list and make some sample stuff to test." You state before shrugging your shoulders. He nods his head before looking over at you and you notice him giving you an odd look. This causes you to become protective of yourself as you look over at him. "Now that I mention it, Jackson is usually the one who comes to these meetings to represent your company and state the terms. How come Jackson wasn't able to make this meeting?" you question while tilting your head to the side.

"Ah, Jackson is on vacation right now." he states. You nod your head and look up at the numbers on the elevator, begging for the elevator to move faster.

This man gives you a weird feeling.

While you're thinking this way, you fail to notice the way his eyes scan your body before he lets out a soft laugh and shakes his head.

You hear the laugh and it causes your head to snap in his direction.

"I know, a short girl struggling to carry a box of donuts is really funny, huh?" you question. He immediately shakes his head before looking down at the floor of the elevator.

Come on. Two floors left.

"No, that's not why I'm laughing," you arch an eyebrow, indicating that you won't talk until he finishes his explanation. "It's just... I thought you were the assistant." He states before softly coughing as he avoids eye contact.

"Oh? Because I'm carrying donuts for the meeting?" you tilt your head to the side.

One floor left.

"That and... well..." he drifts off before scratching the back of his neck before coughing softly. Your lips turn into a scowl as you stare up at the man. "You're a girl." He states.

"No, I'm not a girl." You state and dust off the collar of your suit before standing up straight as you eye him up and down, a serious look on your face.

Right when you do this, the elevator doors open and you're greeted by many of your employees waiting outside of the meeting room. You take a deep breath, attempting to control your temper as you give the man one last glance.

"I'm a woman. A smart one at that." You state before stepping out of the elevator as he merely follows behind you. "And if you have a problem with me being in charge, I could gladly schedule an appointment when Mr. Wang gets back from his vacation and ensure he gets a high commission for setting up this arrangement."

"Miss, I didn't-"

"Oh, but you did," you state before unlocking the meeting room with one hand while the other balances the box of donuts on your hip. "And I'd suggest you stop talking for the sake of your reputation." You walk into the meeting room first and place the box of donuts, opening it as you smile at your employees. "Good morning, everyone. Please, feel free to dig in." you gesture down at the donuts before stepping to the cabinet as you pull out some napkins along with hand sanitizer and set it onto the table near the donuts.

Eunhyuk merely gulps as you give him a dirty look from across the room before he takes the seat farthest away from you.

Jimin senses the fright in the man and he looks at you questioningly.

"Thought I was the assistant because I'm a woman." You state under your breath, only loud enough for Jimin to hear. Jimin immediately shakes his head as he hears you say this, also glaring over at the man.

This is going to be a long meeting.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"I don't think my company-"

"Jackson would always find a way to compromise with us. If you're going to be sexist, the least you could do is try to compromise with us the way he does." You state, the palms of your hands on the table as you lean onto it for support. Your eyes are locked on the man as you tilt your head to the side while waiting for his response.

Eunhyuk stares over at you from across before he nods his head.

"I can try but I don't think you'll be able to get more than 50% more of what I said previously." You nod your head and glance over at Jimin. Jimin merely nods his head. Once Jimin approves of the number, you look back at the man.

"That's better than the previous offer, so I'll take it." Eunhyuk lets out a sigh of relief as you compromise with him. The sound of his sigh causes you to smirk to yourself.

That's what you get for assuming that only a man can run a successful company. It's 2020 and women are just as capable as men are of owning a powerful brand.

You glance over at Jimin who's now taking notes on the amount of materials while quietly talking with Hei as he discusses what method they'll use to formulate the lip balm.

You glance up at the man and watch as he starts to pack up his things as the meeting ends. He gives you a nod of acknowledgement along with a polite bow.

"Thank you for compromising with me, Miss Y/N. I'm very sorry-"

"No point in apologies if you don't mean them, Eunhyuk. I'll be sure to mention that to your employer." You state before giving him a petty smile. "Thank you. We'll contact you again if we need to." You state before watching as he nods his head, stepping out of the meeting room.

"Stupid sexist ass." You mumble under your breath before continuing the meeting with Rei and Jimin along with a few of your other employees.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"God, I hate sexist pigs." You huff out while tossing your coat carelessly onto the coat rack. You and Jimin make your way towards the kitchen immediately, ready to devour some of Seokjin's delicious cooking.

Before you two even enter the kitchen, you're greeted by Seokjin's head popping out of the double doors leading to the kitchen.

"Another pleasant day at work I'm assuming?" he teases, causing you to glare over at the man as he softly laughs. "Just kidding. Just finished dinner, c'mon, let's eat." He gestures for you and Jimin to enter the kitchen.

You're greeted by the scent of japchae which causes your mouth to immediately water.

"Japhae?" you question eagerly as you look over expectantly at Seokjin. He lets out a soft laugh before nodding his head.

You rush towards Seokjin and embrace him in a tight hug.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" you exclaim while squeezing your arms around his waist. "I've been craving that since lunchtime."

Seokjin lets out a loud laugh before he reaches behind you to embrace you just as tightly, his hand rubbing up and down your back.

"You're welcome," he states before grinning down at you. "You really should eat it before it gets cold though." You nod your head eagerly and rush towards the dining table, plopping onto one of the chairs as you start piling food onto your plate.

Jimin merely stands near the double doors of the kitchen, laughing as he stares over at you.

"Yah! Save some for me." he states before making his way towards the table as he starts putting some of the japchae onto his plate as well. "Thanks for the food, hyung."

"No problem." Seokjin states before sitting down next to you at the table while starting to get his own plate. "Why exactly were you complaining about sexist pigs?" Seokjin looks over at you as you merely roll your eyes, still chewing on the food in your mouth. Once you swallow the food, you look over at Seokjin.

"The manufacturing company usually sends the same guy and today they ended up sending a new guy."

"And?"

"The idiot assumed that Jimin was the owner of my company. Said that he thought I was Jimin's assistant because I decided to be nice and bring donuts for my employees. Apparently because I was carrying food and escorting him to the meeting room, he assumed I'm just a secretary or some shit." You murmur before stuffing some more of the food into your mouth.

Seokjin glances over at Jimin, lifting his eyebrows as his lips form a small "o" shape. Jimin feels Seokjin staring up at him and nods his head with a look of sorrow on his face.

"Y/N used to get treated like that when the business was first starting off. It hasn't happened in a while but having it happen again is pretty disappointing." Jimin states. Seokjin's eyes drift to you again as he watches you using your chopsticks to stab at the pieces of food on your plate.

He stares over at you, eyes filled with sympathy as his shoulders falter a little.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that, Y/N." he states while looking over at you. You merely shrug your shoulders before taking another bite of the food before you push your plate away from you before getting up from your seat. You make your way towards the sink and begin washing your hands.

"I'm just going to watch a movie in the living room if anyone needs me." you state before turning off the faucet in the sink, drying your hands on the nearest towel as you make your way out of the double doors.

Seokjin looks over at Jimin, his mannerisms showing that he's worried about you.

"Have you noticed anything different with Y/N lately?" he questions while Jimin pauses, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I have." He states before setting his chopsticks down, using his napkin to wipe at the excess food in the corner of his mouth. "Whenever something like this happens, she'll usually go out and hook up with some guy or go to a bar and laugh at the guys who attempt to hit on her."

"Laugh at them?" Jimin nods his head.

"Yeah, because they're out of her league. She'll string them on to have a conversation then bluntly say they have no shot." He states before shrugging his shoulders. Seokjin glances over at the double doors to make sure you're not coming back into the kitchen.

"Does she do these things because of an ex or something?" Jimin's eyes widen as he glances over at him.

"She told you about her ex?" Seokjin shakes his head. Jimin breathes a sigh of relief. "In that case, I can't talk to you about it because it's not my business. She'll tell you when she wants to but let's just say that she hates men trying to make her feel as though she's insignificant and that her voice doesn't matter."

"I can already tell those things though." Seokjin states. Jimin shrugs his shoulders as he picks up his now empty plate before patting Seokjin's shoulder as he makes his way towards the kitchen sink.

"Well, that's all you need to know until she's willing to talk to you about why she is the way she is."

*****
So, I've been busy with exams and work, so I don't really have any news updates this week. School ends for me next week though, so that should change.

One thing I can say though is: VOYEURISM HIT 500k reads!!!! I'm so thankful for all of you who read that story and loved it. I'm going to be working on another bonus chapter (I'm only doing up to 3 of those) once school ends. I love all of you, thank you so much for supporting me and my writing.

I love you

Kim ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.3K 51
"They both look like a married couple, with kids," Jin cooed seeing y/n and Jimin feeding the kids who sat between them. "I wouldn't marry this dork...
29.9K 731 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
86.5K 3.3K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
11.5K 852 45
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...