I Don't Know You |~| Tomioka...

Od iioliviaa

(Y/N) was a normal girl who had loving parents, her dad was a retired demon slayer who used moon breathing. T... Více

☆Character Info☆
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End<3
(A/N)/2021
2022

Chapter 14

10.2K 234 266
Od iioliviaa

    After days of resting, Shinobu cleared me to exit the Butterfly Estate. I put on my (F/C) haori and I grab my sword, "Thank you for taking care of me!" I say. Shinobu smiles "No problem." She says. I smile and leave, "(Y/N)!" Mitsuri says. "You're finally out of the Butterfly Estate! Are you okay?" She asks, "Mhm, I'm all healed thanks to Shinobu!" I say smiling. "Oh goodie!" Then Giyuu's crow comes with a note, I grab the note out of its claws. "In.. trouble.." the crow says, my eyes widen.

I read the note:

𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗎𝗉, 𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉. 𝖤𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗀𝖾

    My eyes widen, I drop the note. I grab Shinobu and Mitsuri, we all head East. We see a village and we run toward it, "I see him!" Mitsuri says. I run toward him, "Giyuu! Don't worry, we're here." I say. "(Y/N)..?" He says, I smile at him. Mitsuri kneels to him and starts bandaging his wounds. Shinobu and I take action, "Total Concentration..  Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon- Incessant." I swing my sword in a wild storm of slashes in many multiple directions.

-GIYUU POV-

   I wake up to see Mitsuri, "You're awake!" She says. I rub my head, "Y-Yea." I say. "Where's (Y/N)?" I ask, Mitsuri points at (Y/N) and Shinobu attacking the demon. My eyes widen, "The demon is to strong! They can't defeat it!" I say. "Don't worry, the girls got this. And your wounds are pretty deep." She says, I look down. "Do you like (Y/N) by any chance?" She asks, my eyes widen and I turn red. "N-no! Of course not, we're just friends." I say, "Aww darn! Y'know, she gets really worried when it comes to you." Mitsuri says. I turn red, I do like her.. but she could never like me back.

   "So I guess we both worry about each other." I say, "Oh just confess already!" She replies. "I don't have time for love stuff." I say, "Suree, you have to like her!" Mitsuri says. "I don't." I say back, "Okay then!" She then goes out to battle with the girls. I walk closer to see (Y/N) on the ground, my eyes widen. Damn, if only I could help then. I'm so weak..

-(Y/N)'s POV-

    "This demon is strong, it's probably a twelve Kizuki." I say, "Mhm, by its strength and it's eye." Shinobu says. "But we can't give up!" Mitsuri says, we all nod and we attack at once. "Total Concentration.. Dance of the Centipede: Hundred Legged Zigzag." Shinobu says, "Total Concentration.. Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Wings of Love." Mitsuri says. They attack the Twelve Kizuki at once. Mitsuri cuts off the legs and arms, Shinobu stabs the demon having the poison enter.

Then I jump up, "Total Concentration.. Sixteenth Form: Moonbow- Half Moon." I swing my sword in a downward slash creating a powerful sixfold slash, I attempt to strike but when I do.. my sword snaps in half. Everyone's eyes widen, the demon knocks me away. I get pushed into the ground, my heart shatters to see my sword it half. "Sorry girls.." I say, "It wasn't your fault! Don't worry, we got this!" Mitsuri says. Shinobu nods, the pain in my back keeps me from getting up. "(Y/N)!" Giyuu says, he runs to me. "Are you okay?" He asks, I nod. "Just some injuries." I say smiling.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

244K 6.5K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
277K 6.3K 13
(y/n) was taken in by Kagaya Ubuyashiki when she was 12. Both her parents died from a mudslide when she was 8, so she has been living and surviving o...
27.5K 395 23
Y/N, a girl who was orphaned at 6 and orphaned a second time after her adopted siblings were massacred by a demon. She was raised by Gyomei Himejima...
1.7M 59.7K 145
You were one step to death, but someone came and save you and your brother. He was your saviour. He gave you a roof under your head, he gave you food...